Holocaust Stories

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
NSDAP

Re: Holocaust Stories

Post by NSDAP »

Nessie have can anything so absurd be made more absurd. Please stop trying to explain total fabrications. The alleged gases used were colourless, transparent, whereas steam is well steam and seen. Actually that is water vapour below 100C, steam is not seen until it escapes and cools as it condenses. The only steam they saw were from the shower rooms on a cold Polish day when the hot water from those showers condensed.
Is the jew being lobstered?
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:49 pm
Nessie have can anything so absurd be made more absurd. Please stop trying to explain total fabrications.
You have yet to name and quote a witness. The fabrications are yours.
The alleged gases used were colourless, transparent,
Name and quote the witness who said that please.
whereas steam is well steam and seen. Actually that is water vapour below 100C, steam is not seen until it escapes and cools as it condenses. The only steam they saw were from the shower rooms on a cold Polish day when the hot water from those showers condensed.
Is the jew being lobstered?
Pure denier propaganda.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:54 pm
Asked to name the witnesses who said that water vapour, hydrogen cyanide and carbon monoxide are transparent and colourless. :lol: :lol:
Let me try Nessie, just for you. I suggest you look into a class of water from your tap, if you cannot see through it I suggest you buy bottled water. Technically
Water
relatively small quantities of water appear to be colorless, pure water has a slight blue color that becomes a deeper blue as the thickness of the observed sample increases.
wiki
Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is slightly less dense than air.
wiki

Hydrogen Cyanide

Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), sometimes called prussic acid, is a chemical compound[11] with the chemical formula HCN. It is a colorless, extremely poisonous and flammable liquid that boils slightly above room temperature
wiki

I do not think we need eye witnesses to discern these facts Nessie. Try science it works. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:28 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:54 pm
Asked to name the witnesses who said that water vapour, hydrogen cyanide and carbon monoxide are transparent and colourless. :lol: :lol:
Let me try Nessie, just for you. I suggest you look into a class of water from your tap, if you cannot see through it I suggest you buy bottled water. Technically
Water
relatively small quantities of water appear to be colorless, pure water has a slight blue color that becomes a deeper blue as the thickness of the observed sample increases.
wiki
Carbon Monoxide
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is slightly less dense than air.
wiki

Hydrogen Cyanide

Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), sometimes called prussic acid, is a chemical compound[11] with the chemical formula HCN. It is a colorless, extremely poisonous and flammable liquid that boils slightly above room temperature
wiki

I do not think we need eye witnesses to discern these facts Nessie. Try science it works. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am asking you for the name of the witness who gave testimony describing the gas used.

By doing so I am proving that you are making up evidence and lying what witnesses actually said and instead you are creating fake stories as part of denier propaganda.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:53 am
By doing so I am proving that you are making up evidence and lying what witnesses actually said and instead you are creating fake stories as part of denier propaganda.
Well initially at Treblinka it was chlorine gas that was claimed which is a light greenish yellow colour, This went onto steaming and then another gas was put forward to the NMT. The reason why witnesses cannot be found is because there are none that can be trusted and you are going over old ground again. I do not think it is a great idea to call us Liars at all: most inappropriate considering we have totally opposing view to you.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:04 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:53 am
Well initially at Treblinka it was chlorine gas that was claimed which is a light greenish yellow colour, This went onto steaming and then another gas was put forward to the NMT.
Can you show the sources and chronology for those claims?
The reason why witnesses cannot be found is because there are none that can be trusted and you are going over old ground again. I do not think it is a great idea to call us Liars at all: most inappropriate considering we have totally opposing view to you.
You keep on discussing what was allegedly said about the camps, without showing exactly who said it and when. Those who were at TII and saw the gassings all agree it was gas produced by an engine. Depending if the witness saw the engine or not (or if they were asked about it) determines if they knew what type of engine it was.

You need to show if your source to a claim is hearsay or eye witness and if eye witness, how much detail they got to see.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

Nessie has earned himself a 24hr ban for concentrating on the character of his opponent.

Gentlemen, please focus on the issues rather than the character of your opponents.

NSDAP

Holocaust Stories

Post by NSDAP »

A bunch of mexican students listening to some hideous jew decked out with his beanie peddling nonsense. And he still pushes the "jew soap" lie, which even the top priests of Holohoaxianity have abandoned. Jüdische Seife? Ich denke, ich werde das weitergeben.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 »

NSDAP wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:48 pm
A bunch of mexican students listening to some hideous jew decked out with his beanie peddling nonsense. And he still pushes the "jew soap" lie, which even the top priests of Holohoaxianity have abandoned. Jüdische Seife? Ich denke, ich werde das weitergeben.
Do you have a date for that video?

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Veröffentlicht am 5. September 2009
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻