Holocaust Stories

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
NSDAP

Holocaust Stories

Post by NSDAP »

Some of these lies led to the torture and execution of German prisoners of war, and the relentless persecution of thousands of people whose only crime was that they were enrolled in the German army, and happened to have been near places where bad things alledgedly went on. I will be putting on a few of these on every week.
Moshe Peer Gassed six times

As a young boy at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, Moshe Peer says he was sent to the gas chambers at least six times. To this day, Moshe doesn't know how he survived. He still has nightmares about the horror.Moshe is most angry that the entire world, as he says, "stood by and let it happen." You can find this story here
As an 11 year-old boy held captive at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp during World War II, Moshe Peer was sent to the gas chamber at least six times. Each time he survived, watching with horrors as many of the women and children gassed with him collapsed and died. To this day, Peer doesn’t know how he was able to survive. “Maybe children resist better, I don’t know,” he said in an interview last week.
Story in Gazette Montreal, 1993
Now 60, Peer has spent the last 19 years writing a first-person account of the horror he witnessed at Bergen Belsen. On Sunday, he spoke to about 300 young adults at the Petah Tikva Sephardic Congregation in St. Laurent about his book and his experience as a Holocaust survivor.
The gathering was part of the synagogue’s Shabbaton 93, which brought together young adults from across North America for a cultural and social experience. Called Inoubliable Bergen-Belsen (Unforgettable Bergen-Belsen), Peer wrote the book to make the reader feel like a witness at the scene. But he admits he can never recreate for anyone the living hell he experienced. “The conditions in the camp is indescribable,” Peer said. “You can’t bring home the horror.” In 1942, at age 9, Peer and his younger brother and sister were arrested by police in their homeland of France. His mother was sent to Auschwitz and never returned.
Peer and his siblings were sent to Bergen-Belsen two years later. He recalls the separation from his parents as excruciating. But surviving the horrors of the camp quickly became a priority.
“There were pieces of corpses lying around and there were bodies lying there, some alive and some dead,” Peer recalled.
“Bergen-Belsen was worse than Auschwitz because there people were gassed right away so they didn’t suffer a long time.”
Peer said Russian prisoners were kept in an open-air camp “like stallions” and were given no food or water. “Some people went mad with hunger and turned to cannibalism,” Peer said.
Peer’s day began with a roll call of the numbered prisoners. This could last as long as five hours, while their captors calculated how many prisoners had died. Anyone who fell over during the roll call was beaten on the spot.
After roll call, the prisoners returned to their barracks, where they were given a tiny piece of bread and some coloured water.
Peer and his siblings - who all survived - were cared for at the camp by two women, whom Peer has unsuccessful tried to find.
Children being children, they did play, sometimes chasing each other around the barracks. But there would always be some who were too sick or weak to get up.

It seems the official position is that there were no gas chambers at Bergen-Belse. Wikipedia Nevertheless, current estimates (exaggerated?) put the number of deaths at Belsen at more than 50,000 Jews, Czechs, Poles, anti-Nazi Christians, homosexuals, and Roma and Sinti (Gypsies).. The Beurkundete Sterbefälle von Häftlingen ehemaliger deutscher Konzentrationslager beim (Notarized deaths of prisoners of former German concentration camps) at the Special Registry Office at Bad Arolsen put the death figure at 6851.

Conclusion: Mr Moshe Peer was being somewhat spartan with the truth. One can only guess at his motivations.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

NSDAP

Re: Holocaust Stories

Post by NSDAP »

Eva Olsson - "Gas chambers" and "Five children at a time burned alive in crematoriums" at Bergen-Belsen

Eva Olsson grew up in a jewish family in Szatmar, Hungary.
She says that when she arrived at Auschwitz the Angel of Death Himself, Josef Mengele, was there to greet her. Mengele told people to go to either to the left or the right.
Those who went to the left were sent straight to the gas chambers to be executed.
Eva's mom was sent to the left. Luckily, Eva was sent to the right.
After staying at Auschwitz for a while, Eva says she was sent to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.
There, Eva says that "five children at a time were forced into the crematorium to be burned alive"!
She also says that many people were taken to rooms with shower heads, where water did not come out, but gas!
Eva now goes around telling her tale to young school children all over the country. She says that we must abolish hatred, racism, and intolerance.

conclusion
There were probably no gas chambers in Bergen Belsen and so the conclusion is this lady is also rather frugal with either reality or the truth. She should not be allowed within 20m of any child let alone sprout of this nonsense to kids. We agree that we must abolish hatred, racism and intolerance: add to that list deceit as well.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Today I was on a work-related, departmental, team-building, day course of about thirty people.
During one of the fresh-air breaks I was stood with a group of distant colleagues who I don't often interact with on a day-to-day basis. We were perhaps five people standing just off from another group of about the same number, all making small talk.
The conversation turned to travelling in Europe and one of the group mentioned a trip he had taken recently to somewhere where buildings still showed sign of the WW2 conflict.
Another person chipped in with mention of a trip he had recently made to Warsaw. He told us how interesting the city was from a historical point of view. As an example he told of us of a long field of just grass somewhere in the city centre that during WW2 had been a rifle range used for target practice.
I sensed where this was going. What is so interesting about a field of grass that had been preserved? He then told us that German soldiers had used it for living target practice and that they had let Jews free on it and told them to run for their lives and then tried to shoot them.
I said: Jag tror inte på det. Det låta som en ljug. Där finns så många ljuga om andra världs kriget och jag tycke det är dags att vi alla stå upp nu att sluta låt folk ljuga längre. Det räcka nu."

Which in English means: "I don't believe it. It sounds like a lie. There are so many lies told about WW2 and I think its time now that we all stand up now and stop allowing people to lie about it. It's enough now"

The guy naturally felt he had to justify the story somehow saying it was a well-known story there. I explained that I didn't doubt that people repeat it there to tourists, but explained that alone doesn't make it a credible story. And I repeated that I myself didn't believe it, saying that I had read much on all that and I had never come across such an anecdote.

Well you can appreciate that the atmosphere became quite tense. Nobody else was talking but myself and the Warsaw visitor. I must admit that my tone was quite loaded. My disgust at what I believe are such lies that people are told was hard for me to hide at the end.

He reasoned that's it hard to know what is true and what isn't. To which I agreed, but replied that its possible now for our generation to do research on the internet and discover more easily than ever before, where the story originated, where it is first recorded, how credible is the source, etc., etc.

Somebody else (a closer work-friend colleaugue) innocently strolled over to join the group at this point and then when he had reached our circle froze and looked around at the faces with a quizzical and alarmed look on his face. That made me laugh. He clearly hadn't heard ANY of the conversation but sensed something unusual was going on. Perhaps he picked up on the tension that the others in the group were silently experiencing. I have no idea how the others were coping as I had been focused on the Warsaw visitor.

So a question for the RODOH forum. Has anybody heard this story of a rifle range in Warsaw that is still preserved where Jews were used as target practice?

Or how about this one: “Helping Jews — even offering them a glass of water — was punishable by death in occupied Poland.”
I don't believe that either. Not for a second. And that's from an Israeli main-stream 'news' website from just a year ago.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

NSDAP

Jedwabne

Post by NSDAP »

Jag tror inte på det. Det låta som en ljug. Där finns så många ljuga om andra världs kriget och jag tycke det är dags att vi alla stå upp nu att sluta låt folk ljuga längre. Det räcka nu." is Swedish. I hope you all had a nice feed of those great Baltic Herrings Surströmming after that enlightened conversation. ;) That story you heard sounds like an adaptation of the Jedwabne pogrom which was in German occupied Poland. on 10 July 1941. At least 340 Polish Jews including women and children were murdered, around 300 of whom were locked in a barn that was set on fire. Of course the Nazis got the blame and it stayed that way for many years; the story villagers long told was that the massacre happened, but the Nazis did it. The Nazis made the men dance on some grass and shot for fun while trying to escape.

Great story of another Nazi atrocity. The event was a reality except for one thing: the Nazis didn't do it. The criminals were the Poles of the town. One half of the town murdered the Jewish half and seemingly enjoyed it. :(
Less than three weeks after the arrival of the Germans, on July 10, the mayor of Jedwabne, Marian Karolak, and the German gendarmerie gave the orders for the roundup of the town’s Jews. These included both Jewish residents of Jedwabne and those from surrounding towns who had sought refuge there.

One group of Jews was taken to a barn that had been emptied out for the purpose, and murdered there and immediately buried. Later in the day, a second group was brought to the same barn and burned to death.

The Nazis were blamed for years until 2001 publication of "The Destruction of the Jewish Community in Jedwabne, Poland,” by Jan T. Gross.
This publication resulted in an inquiry agreed with Gross that the killings and related tortures were carried out by Poles, but it ascribed a “decisive role” to the Germans for “inspiring” the massacre. (One must always blame the Germans)

At least 40 ethnic Poles were involved, and German Ordnungspolizei were present.The additional involvement of German SS and Gestapo paramilitary forces remains a subject of debate, especially the role of the SS Einsatzgruppe Zichenau-Schroettersburg.

Note: it is this massacre of Juden by Poles and other ones which has prompted the Polish Government to enact Holocaust laws where Poland is no way responsible for the alleged Holocaust or part of it. Publicly invoking Polish complicity in Nazi atrocities will be a punishable offense.

I hope this is found interesting.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Jedwabne

Post by been-there »

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:30 am
...That story you heard sounds like an adaptation of the Jedwabne pogrom which was in German occupied Poland. on 10 July 1941.

...One group of Jews was taken to a barn that had been emptied out for the purpose, and murdered there and immediately buried. Later in the day, a second group was brought to the same barn and burned to death.

The Nazis were blamed for years until 2001 publication of "The Destruction of the Jewish Community in Jedwabne, Poland,” by Jan T. Gross.
The work-colleaugue specifically stated he was in Warsaw. Jedwabne is a two hour drive from Warsaw, so wouldn't be what he was describing seeing.

By the way the Jedwabne massacre 'story' makes no sense.
Wikipedia has the absurdity of two sets of people being locked in the same barn and then being burnt alive when the barn was destroyed by fire.

Ermmmm? But... er... How do you lock the second batch of people in a barn that has already burnt down??
This information is confirmed by Rywka Kurc, who managed to escape from Jedwabne at the time, in a memorial book first published in Hebrew in 1963: "The Jews who came from the towns told us terrible things. Rywka Kurc (now in Australia) told us that in Jedwabne, the S.S. enclosed all the Jews in a hayloft—men, women, children and old people, among them her husband and two children. They set fire to the building and everyone was burned alive.”[41] According to another former Jedwabne resident who, shortly after the massacre, met Jews who had fled Jedwabne, they “told us when the Germans first entered their town, they had herded all the Jews into a barn and set it ablaze. Anyone who tried to get out was cut down by machine-gun fire.”[42]

After the group of 40 Jewish men had been killed, most of Jedwabne's remaining Jews, estimated at some 250[26] to 300 (IPN final findings),[43] were led to the same barn, locked inside, and burned alive using kerosene from former Soviet supplies (or, by other accounts, German gasoline). The remains of both groups were buried in two mass graves in the barn.[26] The victims included women, children, and infants.[38]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom
-- Anonymous

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

been-there wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:22 am
Ermmmm? But... er... How do you lock the second batch of people in a barn that has already burnt down??
Possibly another barn. I notice that what the hooligans did if you watched the vdmeo clip was the same scenario as what happened to Juden elsewhere: taking out gold teeth etc.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:30 am
been-there wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:22 am
Possibly another barn.
That's not what is claimed:
This information is confirmed by Rywka Kurc,... “the S.S. enclosed all the Jews in a hayloft — men, women, children and old people, among them her husband and two children.
They set fire to the building and everyone was burned alive.”

According to another former Jedwabne resident who, shortly after the massacre, met Jews who had fled Jedwabne, they “told us when the Germans first entered their town, they had herded all the Jews into a barn and set it ablaze. Anyone who tried to get out was cut down by machine-gun fire.”

After the group of 40 Jewish men had been killed, most of Jedwabne's remaining Jews, estimated at some 250 to 300 were led to the same barn, locked inside, and burned alive using kerosene from former Soviet supplied (or, by other accounts, German gasoline). The remains of both groups were buried in two mass graves in the barn.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedwabne_pogrom
-- Anonymous

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

been-there wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:06 am
That's not what is claimed:
Yes, the Jewish version and the Polish version are quite at odds. This account gives what I think a reasonable account of the event, though I would need to read the book and more information. The Polish version simply put the whole blame of the pogrom on the Germans, thereby absolving themselves of any blame. Juden has a different version where they speak of hooligans cutting out tongues, cutting of heads and using them as footballs; the perpetrators being the Poles, the neighbours of the murdered Juden. The mayor of the town has updated the plaque to indicated that this was not just a German atrocity and has revised the history. I wonder how much else of the Polish holocaust was falsely blamed on the Germans?
I think there was only one barn burning with the other being a recall of a story. More to read on this though.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

NSDAP

Holocaust Stories: Stefan Szende

Post by NSDAP »

This person has figured out how the "final solution" was perfected.
Taken from pages 290 et seq. Of " The Promise Hitler Kept
"The factory of death covered an area of ​​about seven kilometers in diameter, and this area was protected by barbed wire and other protective measures, and no person could approach it, no person could leave the area. of Jews entered a tunnel in the underground rooms of the execution factory, and everything was taken away ... personal objects were sorted in order, inventoried and used for the needs of the superior race. "

"Naked Jews were brought into gigantic rooms, several thousand people at a time could be tossed into these rooms, without windows, and the floor was made of a metal plate that was submergible. rooms, with their thousands of Jews, sank into a basin of water beneath-but only to the extent that people were not entirely under water.When all the Jews on the metal floor had water on their thighs , passed an electric current through the water . "

"After a few moments, all the Jews, thousands at a time, were dead." Then the metal floor was lifted up out of the water, and the bodies of the executed victims were stretched out, and the metal floor turned into a crematory furnace, incandescent, so that all bodies burned to ashes . "Gigantic cranes immediately lifted this immense urn and discharged the ashes.

"The next train was already waiting with more Jews at the entrance to the tunnel, each carrying between three and five thousand Jews, and sometimes more.There were days when the branch to Belzec had twenty or more trains. The problem of how to exterminate millions of people was solved . "
This gigantic construction has not been uncovered or found and sadly the NSDAP has no evidence to lend support to its non existence. Maybe, it didn't exist, but "what happened to the Hungarian Jews", so it must have existed. :?
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Szende is not an eye witness. He is reporting what he believed took place at Belzec, which is partially correct, people were put into a large room and killed and partially incorrect, the cause of death was gas not electricity.

Deniers refuse to do any investigation to establish was did happen and ignore one means of doing that, the process of elimination and where are the Polish Jews who were transported to the camp?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.