challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21587
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Nessie » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm

I am not running around spending hours finding the information that is available to easily link and post for Frankie. I allegedly failed this challenge because I cannot link to the report online. Not that there was any condition such as being able to link to it online in the original challenge. That condition only appeared once I had shown Frankie where the report I was referring to is.

If anyone has any other question, as per Depth Check's instructions, raise it in a relevant thread or start a new one. This thread is finished, as per its topic.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Frankie
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Frankie » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm
I am not running around spending hours finding the information that is available to easily link and post for Frankie. I allegedly failed this challenge because I cannot link to the report online. Not that there was any condition such as being able to link to it online in the original challenge. That condition only appeared once I had shown Frankie where the report I was referring to is.

If anyone has any other question, as per Depth Check's instructions, raise it in a relevant thread or start a new one. This thread is finished, as per its topic.
But I have shown that the information that you disingenuously say is readily available is an utterly false claim, otherwise you would post it right here at RODOH.
As I have stated repeatedly, your BS link DOES NOT have your fake "Staff Unis" report and you are trying hide that fact. Heretofore you blatantly failed to produce what you claimed you could.

The original challenge was:
Nessie, has previously claimed that a so called "Staffs Uni report" proves the "holocaust" claims about Treblinka.
Heretofore he has failed to post that "report" anywhere. Why?

I challenge Nessie to post his claimed "Staff Unis report" right here at RODOH.

We are waiting.
The "Staff Unis' report that you claim backed up your impossible Treblinka claims is all bluff, a fraudulent claim by you, Nessie.

You have been nailed. :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21587
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Nessie » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Frankie wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:20 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:24 pm
I am not running around spending hours finding the information that is available to easily link and post for Frankie. I allegedly failed this challenge because I cannot link to the report online. Not that there was any condition such as being able to link to it online in the original challenge. That condition only appeared once I had shown Frankie where the report I was referring to is.

If anyone has any other question, as per Depth Check's instructions, raise it in a relevant thread or start a new one. This thread is finished, as per its topic.
But I have shown that the information that you disingenuously say is readily available is an utterly false claim, otherwise you would post it right here at RODOH.
Information that is readily available, i.e. it can be traced and linked to online, I have linked to. Information that is not so readily available, i.e. you need to buy the book, I have linked to the book.
As I have stated repeatedly, your BS link DOES NOT have your fake "Staff Unis" report and you are trying hide that fact. Heretofore you blatantly failed to produce what you claimed you could.
Please explain how this;

http://eprints.staffs.ac.uk/2579/

is not a report from Staffs University. In what way is it fake?
The original challenge was:
Nessie, has previously claimed that a so called "Staffs Uni report" proves the "holocaust" claims about Treblinka.
Heretofore he has failed to post that "report" anywhere. Why?
In what way is this a failure to post the report?

http://eprints.staffs.ac.uk/2579/
I challenge Nessie to post his claimed "Staff Unis report" right here at RODOH.

We are waiting.
The "Staff Unis' report that you claim backed up your impossible Treblinka claims is all bluff, a fraudulent claim by you, Nessie.

You have been nailed. :lol:
How is this;

http://eprints.staffs.ac.uk/2579/

a bluff?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Frankie
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Frankie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:21 am

Nessie laughably says:
How is this;

http://eprints.staffs.ac.uk/2579/

a bluff?
Well, yes it is.

Which one is the alleged "Staff Unis" report that you tout?
I see it nowhere. :lol:

However, I do see "Artistic Impressions". :lol:

BTW, you tried this fraudulent link before.

You've been nailed again.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21587
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:46 am

Click on this link;

http://eprints.staffs.ac.uk/2579/

Note the abstract which describes what is in the book;

"Between 800,000 and 1 million people lost their lives at Treblinka extermination camp during the Holocaust. A further 10,000 perished in the nearby labour camp as a result of the Nazi death through work policy and ad hoc executions. Since 2007, both camps have been the subject of forensic archaeological research in order to reveal new insights into the nature and extent of Nazi persecution. This book presents the major findings of the archaeological work, which included the discovery of the gas chambers, personal effects of the victims and mass graves. It also includes artistic responses to these findings, which were commissioned as part of the international exhibition “Finding Treblinka”. This exhibition opened at the Museum of Struggle and Martyrdom in Treblinka, Poland in August 2015 and the Wiener Library in London, United Kingdom in June 2016."

Click on the link "Official URL" which leads to Amazon.

Buy the book "Treblinka: Archaeological and Artistic Responses (Centre of Archaeology Book Series) Paperback – June 24, 2016
by Dr Caroline Sturdy Colls (Author),‎ Mr Michael Branthwaite (Author),‎ Ms Kate Dunstone (Designer)"
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by NSDAP » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:49 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:46 am
Click on this link;

http://eprints.staffs.ac.uk/2579/

Note the abstract which describes what is in the book;

"Between 800,000 and 1 million people lost their lives at Treblinka extermination camp during the Holocaust. A further 10,000 perished in the nearby labour camp as a result of the Nazi death through work policy and ad hoc executions. Since 2007, both camps have been the subject of forensic archaeological research in order to reveal new insights into the nature and extent of Nazi persecution. This book presents the major findings of the archaeological work, which included the discovery of the gas chambers, personal effects of the victims and mass graves. It also includes artistic responses to these findings, which were commissioned as part of the international exhibition “Finding Treblinka”. This exhibition opened at the Museum of Struggle and Martyrdom in Treblinka, Poland in August 2015 and the Wiener Library in London, United Kingdom in June 2016."

Click on the link "Official URL" which leads to Amazon.

Buy the book "Treblinka: Archaeological and Artistic Responses (Centre of Archaeology Book Series) Paperback – June 24, 2016
by Dr Caroline Sturdy Colls (Author),‎ Mr Michael Branthwaite (Author),‎ Ms Kate Dunstone (Designer)"
thank you for this. The question I ask Nessie, who has got the most to gain from this book? Does this book represent the other 75 million who died in this conflict.?
Geheime Sicherheitspolizei Sturmabteilung
Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Reichssicherheitshauptamt
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21587
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:01 am

No, it is about the c835,000 killed at TII. It provides more evidence that the witnesses told the truth, by finding a building as described by witnesses, in the location described by witnesses, that matches their description of the gas chamber. It also provides evidence that there was a major attempt to cover up what happened at TII. When someone tries to hide what they did, it is reasonable to infer they were up to no good. It also provides evidence that cremated remains can still be found at the site today.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by NSDAP » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:05 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:01 am
No, it is about the c835,000 killed at TII. It provides more evidence that the witnesses told the truth, by finding a building as described by witnesses, in the location described by witnesses, that matches their description of the gas chamber. It also provides evidence that there was a major attempt to cover up what happened at TII. When someone tries to hide what they did, it is reasonable to infer they were up to no good. It also provides evidence that cremated remains can still be found at the site today.
Nessie it is important you find this information. I am not sure about the amount killed but it corroborates some of our internal files. Keep up the hound dog nose and sniff it out. We demand the truth no matter how much it hurts. I know there was a major attempt to cover up, but by whom and for what purpose. That is not important just now...indeed if there is a cover up they were up to no good. We are on the same team here. Cheers
Geheime Sicherheitspolizei Sturmabteilung
Sicherheitsdienst des Reichsführers-SS
Reichssicherheitshauptamt
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 21587
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:22 am

The information is in the book frankie is crying does not exist, plus you can see the extent to which the Nazis covered up the camp with the Kurt Franz photos. They show how the camp was razed to the ground and covered over.

We know why they did it. After Katyn the Nazi panicked and knew they had to prevent mass graves of corpses being found. Cremations prevented body counts and establishing cause of death. Yankel Wiernik wrote about the reaction to Katyn in his 1945 book about his time at TII. Similar cover ups took place at Sobibor, Chelmno and Belzec. Those camps ended up like TII, with literally nothing showing above ground, excepting some building to accommodate a guard to keep grave robbers away. It is very suspect no other camps were so thoroughly destroyed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Frankie
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Frankie » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:46 am
Click on this link;

http://eprints.staffs.ac.uk/2579/

Note the abstract which describes what is in the book;

"Between 800,000 and 1 million people lost their lives at Treblinka extermination camp during the Holocaust. A further 10,000 perished in the nearby labour camp as a result of the Nazi death through work policy and ad hoc executions. Since 2007, both camps have been the subject of forensic archaeological research in order to reveal new insights into the nature and extent of Nazi persecution. This book presents the major findings of the archaeological work, which included the discovery of the gas chambers, personal effects of the victims and mass graves. It also includes artistic responses to these findings, which were commissioned as part of the international exhibition “Finding Treblinka”. This exhibition opened at the Museum of Struggle and Martyrdom in Treblinka, Poland in August 2015 and the Wiener Library in London, United Kingdom in June 2016."

Click on the link "Official URL" which leads to Amazon.

Buy the book "Treblinka: Archaeological and Artistic Responses (Centre of Archaeology Book Series) Paperback – June 24, 2016
by Dr Caroline Sturdy Colls (Author),‎ Mr Michael Branthwaite (Author),‎ Ms Kate Dunstone (Designer)"
Nonsense. That is NOT your claimed "Staff Unis" report. It's just a summary of the laughable Sturdy-Colls farce.

I'm calling you out. Produce your claimed "Staff Unis" report.

We already know about the fake, discredited & debunked Sturdy-Colls "excavation".
She did not find anything, as I and others have demonstrated in this thread and elsewhere.

Nessie, you bizarrely said:
1 It provides more evidence that the witnesses told the truth, by finding a building as described by witnesses, in the location described by witnesses, that matches their description of the gas chamber. 2 It also provides evidence that there was a major attempt to cover up what happened at TII. When someone tries to hide what they did, it is reasonable to infer they were up to no good. 3 It also provides evidence that cremated remains can still be found at the site today.
1 Where does it say that? What witneses? Who? What exactly did they say?
2. What "evidence"?
3. Where are your alleged "cremated remains"? Show them.

You've been nailed.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests