challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Frankie
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Frankie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 pm

Nessie has utterly failed to show us the alleged 900,000 Jew remains supposedly buried at Treblinka. Nessie has been routed.

He cannot show us the communist work by Lukaszkiewicz that he claims to have seen.

He cannot produce the hilarious "Staff Unis report" that he claims to have seen, instead he gives is a link which does not have it either. :lol:

Nessie said this about Yankel Wiernik:
Regarding my claims about the remains of Jews being mixed back into the earth. That comes from reports of the mass graves being exhumed, the bodies cremated and then actually mixed back into the ground. For example Yankel Wiernik at TII
Now Nessie backpedals away from Wiernik, yet Nessie still cannot show us 'Jew remains that have been mixed into earth'. Yes, Nessie said that. :lol:
In fact, neither Nessie or anyone else can even show us these laughable 'exhumation reports' that Nessie claims to have seen.
Show them to us, Nessie.
And if Jews were laughably 'ground up & mixed back into the earth' there would be no searches for alleged mass graves & the corpses of an alleged 900,000 Jews by the likes of Sturdy-Colls .... which were never found, because they do not exist, never did exist. :lol:

Why claim alleged enormous mass graves & then go to the bother to look for them when guys like Nessie go around saying the Jews were all ground into dust? :lol:
Nessie has been 'hoisted by his own petard'.

We await Nessie giving us just ONE Jew 'eyewitness' that he thinks is credible, just one. Tell us specifically what they said, where, when, and in what court?

Nessie, knowing he's beat, desperately tries to change the subject to 'so where did the Jews go'. Absurdly illogical, especially since Jews say that
they went to enormous mass graves' which Nessie has failed to show us. :lol:
If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?
The onus is upon the accuser, Nessie. That's a rule of jurisprudence.

Imagine in a real / legit court of law where someone claims that millions of people were murdered and dumped into mass graves, but then could not produce the claimed mass graves and the alleged contents. They would be laughed out of that court.
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23745
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Nessie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:13 pm

Frankie wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 pm
Nessie has utterly failed to show us the alleged 900,000 Jew remains supposedly buried at Treblinka. Nessie has been routed.

He cannot show us the communist work by Lukaszkiewicz that he claims to have seen.

He cannot produce the hilarious "Staff Unis report" that he claims to have seen, instead he gives is a link which does not have it either. :lol:
Neither original is available in full online. I have linked to the information I can find online.
Nessie said this about Yankel Wiernik:
Regarding my claims about the remains of Jews being mixed back into the earth. That comes from reports of the mass graves being exhumed, the bodies cremated and then actually mixed back into the ground. For example Yankel Wiernik at TII
Now Nessie backpedals away from Wiernik, yet Nessie still cannot show us 'Jew remains that have been mixed into earth'. Yes, Nessie said that. :lol:
In fact, neither Nessie or anyone else can even show us these laughable 'exhumation reports' that Nessie claims to have seen.
Show them to us, Nessie.
And if Jews were laughably 'ground up & mixed back into the earth' there would be no searches for alleged mass graves & the corpses of an alleged 900,000 Jews by the likes of Sturdy-Colls .... which were never found, because they do not exist, never did exist. :lol:

Why claim alleged enormous mass graves & then go to the bother to look for them when guys like Nessie go around saying the Jews were all ground into dust? :lol:
Nessie has been 'hoisted by his own petard'.

We await Nessie giving us just ONE Jew 'eyewitness' that he thinks is credible, just one. Tell us specifically what they said, where, when, and in what court?

Nessie, knowing he's beat, desperately tries to change the subject to 'so where did the Jews go'. Absurdly illogical, especially since Jews say that
they went to enormous mass graves' which Nessie has failed to show us. :lol:
If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them?
The onus is upon the accuser, Nessie. That's a rule of jurisprudence.
Which means if you make any accusation of faked reports, lying witnesses and no Holocaust, the burden of proof is on you.
Imagine in a real / legit court of law where someone claims that millions of people were murdered and dumped into mass graves, but then could not produce the claimed mass graves and the alleged contents. They would be laughed out of that court.
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'
If I was presenting evidence in court, I would either get an original or verified copy of the two reports.

That is it for this thread, I have produced what I can. The rest is off topic and can be discussed better in the appropriate threads.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by blake121666 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:57 pm
She was confident enough to label the drawn plan with "remnants of the gas chambers". I am also not looking at that report in isolation and later excavations confirmed that was the location of a building with bricks and tiles which match the witness descriptions of the gas chambers.
There was no "later excavation" by CSC - nor anyone else.

Frankie
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Frankie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:45 pm

Nessie hopelessly says:
Neither original is available in full online. I have linked to the information I can find online.
Nessie's links predictably do not take us to his claimed documents. He knows it.
So IOW, Nessie never ever saw them, though he curiously claims he did. They only exist in Nessie's mind.

Then Nessie desperately says:
Which means if you make any accusation of faked reports, lying witnesses and no Holocaust, the burden of proof is on you.
We know they are faked because Nessie cannot produce them, simple stuff really.

Nessie claims "eyewitnesses' are crucial to his fake '6M', but then abandons laughable 'holocaust' biggie "eyewitness" Yankel Wiernik, who he previously touted ... until I demolished Wiernik. :lol:

The absurd "holocau$t" stoyline claims that '6M Jews & 5M others' were murdered, Nessie say he believes it, or believes in it.
Jews say that the murdered Jews went to huge mass graves and that they know exactly where the alleged mass graves are, yet Nessie, now challenged to actually show us these millions of remains cannot show us diddly. Well, he did show us some combs & jewelery, and hey, a shower room tile. :lol:
Therefore Nessie himself has proven that the 'holocaust' storyline is laughable BS, Nessie has been busted and busted hard.

Nessie, in full retreat says:
If I was presenting evidence in court, I would either get an original or verified copy of the two reports.
That is it for this thread, I have produced what I can. The rest is off topic and can be discussed better in the appropriate threads.
Of course, as I have demonstrated, Nessie simply cannot "get an original or verified copy of the two reports". It's all empty talk. :lol:

Also notice in the previous quote he tries to ignore the fact that he could not produce for a court of law his alleged remains of millions & million. WE will not ever let him & those like him forget about that fact.
again:
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'
Then Nessie's bizarre "off topic" excuse become hilarious since it is Nessie that has introduced all kinds of nonsense which is off topic to this thread's OP, my OP.

We have and are witnessing a classic demolition of someone who claims to know what he's talking about, but doesn't.
Nessie is the embodiment of the less than factual "Holocau$t" claims.

More to come on Nessie.

Cheers.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23745
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Nessie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:04 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:57 pm
She was confident enough to label the drawn plan with "remnants of the gas chambers". I am also not looking at that report in isolation and later excavations confirmed that was the location of a building with bricks and tiles which match the witness descriptions of the gas chambers.
There was no "later excavation" by CSC - nor anyone else.
http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... tion-camp/

Image

Why is that not an excavation by Staffs Uni?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23745
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Nessie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:03 am

Frankie wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:45 pm
Nessie hopelessly says:
Neither original is available in full online. I have linked to the information I can find online.
Nessie's links predictably do not take us to his claimed documents. He knows it.
So IOW, Nessie never ever saw them, though he curiously claims he did. They only exist in Nessie's mind.
I have not claimed to see that report in full. Staffs Uni have produced other information which is available online. The original report and the additional information clearly does not just exist in my mind.
Then Nessie desperately says:
Which means if you make any accusation of faked reports, lying witnesses and no Holocaust, the burden of proof is on you.
We know they are faked because Nessie cannot produce them, simple stuff really.
The paperback edition is on Amazon, £15, "Treblinka: Archaeological and Artistic Responses (Centre of Archaeology Book Series) Paperback – 24 Jun 2016 by Dr Caroline Sturdy Colls (Author),‎ Mr Michael Branthwaite (Author),‎ Ms Kate Dunstone (Designer)"
Nessie claims "eyewitnesses' are crucial to his fake '6M', but then abandons laughable 'holocaust' biggie "eyewitness" Yankel Wiernik, who he previously touted ... until I demolished Wiernik. :lol:
I have not abandoned him.
The absurd "holocau$t" stoyline claims that '6M Jews & 5M others' were murdered, Nessie say he believes it, or believes in it.
Jews say that the murdered Jews went to huge mass graves and that they know exactly where the alleged mass graves are, yet Nessie, now challenged to actually show us these millions of remains cannot show us diddly. Well, he did show us some combs & jewelery, and hey, a shower room tile. :lol:
Therefore Nessie himself has proven that the 'holocaust' storyline is laughable BS, Nessie has been busted and busted hard.
What Wiernik stated about corpse exhumation and cremation has been confirmed by a physical examination of TII. No mass graves of corpses, just a large area of cremated remains buried and mixed into the ground.
Nessie, in full retreat says:
If I was presenting evidence in court, I would either get an original or verified copy of the two reports.
That is it for this thread, I have produced what I can. The rest is off topic and can be discussed better in the appropriate threads.
Of course, as I have demonstrated, Nessie simply cannot "get an original or verified copy of the two reports". It's all empty talk. :lol:

Also notice in the previous quote he tries to ignore the fact that he could not produce for a court of law his alleged remains of millions & million. WE will not ever let him & those like him forget about that fact.
again:
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'
Then Nessie's bizarre "off topic" excuse become hilarious since it is Nessie that has introduced all kinds of nonsense which is off topic to this thread's OP, my OP.

We have and are witnessing a classic demolition of someone who claims to know what he's talking about, but doesn't.
Nessie is the embodiment of the less than factual "Holocau$t" claims.

More to come on Nessie.

Cheers.
I would love to see you in court, your antics would soon result in your imprisonment for contempt. I would also like to see your face when I present you with the report, which you claim is a figment of the imagination, but is available to buy on Amazon.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Frankie
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Frankie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Nessie said:
I have not claimed to see that report in full. Staffs Uni have produced other information which is available online. The original report and the additional information clearly does not just exist in my mind.
Nessie now admits he was not truthful in citing the non-existent "Staffs Uni" report. :lol: At last.
If it really existed he would produce it instead of dodging. He cannot. It's clearly all talk, but hey that didn't stop Nessie from making laughable claims about it. See OP.
That laughable "other information", such as combs & pebbles I have demolished, see my previous posts in this thread. :lol:

Nessie said:
The paperback edition is on Amazon, £15, "Treblinka: Archaeological and Artistic Responses (Centre of Archaeology Book Series) Paperback – 24 Jun 2016 by Dr Caroline Sturdy Colls (Author),‎ Mr Michael Branthwaite (Author),‎ Ms Kate Dunstone (Designer)"
So what? That's the same laughable Sturdy-Colls nonsense that has been utterly debunked. The alleged 900,000 Jew remains cannot be shown.
recommended:
Caroline Sturdy-Colls lied.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11121
and:
Caroline Sturdy Colls Treblinka TV documentary
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8259
and:
the usual big bluff / True Believer 'Nessie' pleads his case, but without proof / + Sobibor, Treblinka
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10356

Nessie said:
What Wiernik stated about corpse exhumation and cremation has been confirmed by a physical examination of TII. No mass graves of corpses, just a large area of cremated remains buried and mixed into the ground.
This is the same Yankel Wiernik which I demolished earlier in this thread, and then Nessie said Wiernik had 'PTSD". :lol:
And notice that Nessie cannot show us his laughable "cremated remains buried and mixed into the ground". Yep, he actually said that.
Where is Nessie's claimed 'confirmed physical examination of TII'? The same fraudulent & debunked Sturdy-Colls nonsense no doubt.
To repeat, Nessie cannot show us the alleged 900,000 Jew remains at Treblinka that are claimed to exist.

Nessie has been hoisted by his own petard. He obviously cannot back up what he humorously claims. He just keeps repeating himself hoping for different results. :lol:

Nessie humorously said:
I would love to see you in court, your antics would soon result in your imprisonment for contempt. I would also like to see your face when I present you with the report, which you claim is a figment of the imagination, but is available to buy on Amazon.
What "antics"? Rationally demanding to see the alleged millions of Jew remains in claimed known locations?
It's Nessie who would be laughed out of court. :lol:
And please, Nessie, present you phony baloney report which you curiously now back track from after putting faith in it. :lol: It is NOT available at Amazon, Surdy-Colls thoroughly discredited effort is.
The "Holocau$t Industry" in court:
'Please your honor, there really are remains of millions buried in huge mass graves, we know where the mass graves are, ... but, but, well, umm, we can't show the court the human remains. You must trust us, we're Zionists.'
I'm still waiting

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by blake121666 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:52 am
blake121666 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:04 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:57 pm
She was confident enough to label the drawn plan with "remnants of the gas chambers". I am also not looking at that report in isolation and later excavations confirmed that was the location of a building with bricks and tiles which match the witness descriptions of the gas chambers.
There was no "later excavation" by CSC - nor anyone else.
http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... tion-camp/

Image

Why is that not an excavation by Staffs Uni?
So it looks like she did do more after her dissertation was written. Explain what she did. And point out where the structural remains of the old gas chamber are in this photograph.

Frankie
Posts: 167
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Frankie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:57 pm

from Blake's link:
http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... tion-camp/

Image
labeled: "Structural remains of the Old Gas Chamber buried beneath approximately 1m of demolition rubble and artefacts."

Proof that this silly little hole in the ground, is a "gas chamber" is where?
And since when were the alleged "gas chambers" at Treblinka underground? There is no "structure, ruble, and artefacts", it's merely a hole that has been dug into the dirt. Oops.
They can't even keep their desperate lies straight. :lol:

Image
Wow! A brick is now said to be critical proof for the alleged 900,000 Jews allegedly buried at Treblinka .... that Surdy-Colls cannot find. :lol:

Image
A bunch of plates & typical stuff from a garbage heap is now further proof of the claimed 900,000 Jews. :lol:

Nessie said:
I am also not looking at that report in isolation and later excavations confirmed that was the location of a building with bricks and tiles which match the witness descriptions of the gas chambers.
- Nessie, please show us the details, photos, text, etc. of your alleged "later excavations".
- Nessie, what "witnesses" are you talking about? Name them. What did they say specifically? When did they supposedly 'testify'? In what court did they supposedly testify?

Still waiting for your claimed "Staff Unis" report.
"One should not ask, how this mass murder was made possible. It was technically possible, because it happened. This has to be the obligatory starting-point for any historical research regarding this topic. We would just like to remind you: There is no debate regarding the existence of the gas chambers, and there can never be one."

- endorsed by 34 "reputable historians" and published in the French daily Le Monde on February 21, 1979

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2646
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: challenge to Nessie / post your claimed Treblinka "Staff Unis report" at RODOH

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:57 am

Nessie, please don't dodge Frankie's questions.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], zionist-occupation and 19 guests