'Holocaust' harmatia

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: 'Holocaust' harmatia

Post by been-there » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:30 am

DasPrussian wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:31 pm
Firstly, your refusal to address your grossly exaggerated 'rough guess' of 99% has been noted. Also the comments on the 'biasedness' of Browning et al is quite funny considering they have been made by one of the most biased individuals I have ever encountered on here.

This section of your post is not worthy of any comment, considering the calibre of 'researcher' you have mentioned.
I actually did "address" the percentage issue.

So you lie, and then insult me, and then make immature negative comments about the researchers mentioned.

And THEN you expect me to do some research work for you. What a jester you are DP.

Read 'Wannsee' by Mark Rosenburg. Or use the search facility here at Rodoh. I'm done with you as you are clearly not genuinely interested in a better, more accurate, less biased understanding but are a timewaster.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:50 pm

been-there wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:30 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:31 pm
Firstly, your refusal to address your grossly exaggerated 'rough guess' of 99% has been noted. Also the comments on the 'biasedness' of Browning et al is quite funny considering they have been made by one of the most biased individuals I have ever encountered on here.

This section of your post is not worthy of any comment, considering the calibre of 'researcher' you have mentioned.
I actually did "address" the percentage issue.

So you lie, and then insult me, and then make immature negative comments about the researchers mentioned.

And THEN you expect me to do some research work for you. What a jester you are DP.
Would you be kind enough to show me where I supposedly 'insulted' you .

I wouldn't exactly call posting a couple of quotes or extracts from a testimony as 'work', especially for someone who has spent the last 6 years on here putting in all that overtime indulging in serial 'rent-a-quote' activity !
been-there wrote:
Read 'Wannsee' by Mark Rosenburg.
I don't have it to read.
been-there wrote:
Or use the search facility here at Rodoh. I'm done with you as you are clearly not genuinely interested in a better, more accurate, less biased understanding but are a timewaster.
Maybe I'm old fashioned but I'd like to think that if anyone had asked me for a quote or some information in order to back up any claim I made, then I would duly oblige. Unfortunately we appear to live in an age where all common decency and basic manners appear to have fallen by the wayside.

What is the world coming to ? :roll:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:11 am

More on a down-played part of early Holocaust mythology that is re-raising its ugly head: viz. the awkward extent of criminal Jewish colloboration in their pseudo-historical narrative

Here is a rare admittance in Wikipedia:
The earliest portrayals of the Sonderkommando were generally unflattering. Miklos Nyiszli, in Auschwitz: A Doctor’s Eyewitness Account, described the Sonderkommando as enjoying a virtual feast, complete with chandeliers and candlelight, as other prisoners died of starvation. Nyiszli, an admitted collaborator...”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando

Here is a response to a Jew questioning the recent Polish law criminalising inaccurate associating of Poland with the pseudo-history called 'THE Holocaust'.
“Mateusz Morawircki said in an interview that some Jews, as well as Poles and others, were also responsible for perpetrating the Holocaust.”

Here is a newspaper review of the latest Hollywood-Holocaust-propaganda campaign of emotionally-manipulative social-engineering:
The star of one of Cannes’s most controversial – and acclaimed – movies so far has launched an impassioned defence of the Sonderkommando, the group of concentration camp prisoners who oversaw the deaths of millions in the gas chambers and then disposed of the bodies.

Géza Röhrig, who makes his screen debut in Son of Saul as a Jewish man forced to perform such tasks, reacted with anger to the suggestion, made by a journalist, that members of the Sonderkommando were “half-victim, half-hangman”...

...Röhrig conceded that such confusion did persist, with even Primo Levi having insisted that the Sonderkommando were in some sense collaborators.

Sonderkommandos criticised

been-there wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:06 am
Here's more on that part of 'Holocaust' historiography that rarely if ever gets mentioned in the mass-media or in the memorial museums. Its the part of the narrative of which Rumkowski is merely an extreme example. It is that some Jews — who since the Eichmann show-trial propaganda campaign started to proudly call themselves 'survivors' — often "survived" by unethical means.

As some Jews have admited, many who did well in the camps and ghettoes didn't survive just because they were more fortunate than others.

Whether it was just pushing weaker ones out of the way in food lines, to volunteering as a kapo, to selling out weaker/poorer/less desirable 'Jews' to favour yourself, your family, your 'class', ...many Jews made sure that they 'survived' by making unethical choices.
The traumatic experiences of Jews imprisoned within concentration camps and ghettos ...also frequently consisted of being coerced into making decisions − what Lawrence Langer terms ‘choiceless choices’ − at the expense of fellow inmates.
-- Lawrence L. Langer, Versions of survival: the Holocaust and the human spirit (1982), pg. 72.

Here is an admission of such shoving weaker one's aside. But interestingly it appears to be a gloss on worse activity.
How do you pick the right spot in the line for thicker soup? If its not stirred then the thicker soup would be at the end, not the beginning. So this story appears to be a peculiar admission that I suspect is some kind of metaphor for worse behaviour regarding food.
Pfefferkorn wrote:“Securing a spot in a desirable labour detail, for instance, involved shoving to the head of the line... Upon encountering opposition, however, one had to know when to retreat into the chameleon-pyjama-like background of the concentration camp. This was also true about lining up for soup. Finding the right spot in the line could mean a thicker bowl of soup — which may add a week’s longevity, but this entailed rough elbowing, as well as timing.”

Returning to Rumkowski and Lodz ghetto: the Jewish elite who ran the Lodz ghetto included a man named Rosenblatt.
Rosenblatt has received less attention. He was a Germanised Polish Jew who, along with all the other Jews without German citizenship, was evicted from the Reich in 1938. In Ghetto Lodz he became Chief of Police, not just of the ordinary police, whose function was merely to maintain law and order, but of the most horrible group of police, the Sonderabteilung, who cooperated with the Germans in the evacuation of the Jews from the ghetto to the camps.
...Some criminals from the Jewish underworld — which was very well established in Lodz even before the war — joined the ghetto Jewish police force. They were needed for their strength, ruthlessness, and lack of moral scruples.
Chaurma of the Judenrat Rumkowski and head of the Jewish police Leon Rosenblatt in the Lodz ghetto

Here is the story of how Rosenblatt and Rumkowski died. Despite the obvious deceits, holocaust-nonsense and embellishments, is it basically based upon a true account? Or is it yet another example of Jewish 'holocaust' psychotic, wishful vengeance narratives?
You decide.
Whatever, the main point I want to give attention to is that there was a great deal of unapolgetic hatred, abuse, persecution, torture and even murder between holocaust victims that those called 'survivors' have admitted but which doesn't get the TV and Hollywood mass-exposure/emotional-manipulation-of-the-audience treatment, when infecting new generations into this out-of-context atrocity propaganda, now called 'THE Holocaust'.

How Rumkowski and Rosenblatt died at Auschwitz
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Rockalbert

Post by Rockalbert » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:13 pm

Last edited by Rockalbert on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Where's Chaim?
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;