DRESDEN: 73 years ago to this day

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: DRESDEN: 73 years ago to this day

Post by been-there »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:21 pm
The following image and the way it has been misused shows how criminally insane America truly is:

Is there any evidence that the corpses were of people who had been murdered by the Germans? Of course, not. As unpleasant as the scene is--perhaps thirty or so corpses--it is nothing compared to the horrors of Dresden.--and countless cities that the likes of Eisenhower turned into crematory ovens, deliberately. Are such folks "criminally insane," or not?

Here is some of what Eisenhower had to say to the world that day:
General Dwight D. Eisenhower: “The things I saw beggar description…”
Filed under: Germany, Holocaust, World War II — Tags: Captain Alois Liethen, General Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Geroge S. Patton, General Omar Bradley, Merkers mine, Ohrdruf, USHMM — furtherglory @ 6:44 pm

On the outside of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC there are four plaques with quotes from four presidents, including President Dwight D. Eisenhower. The Eisenhower quote is in the most prominent spot and it is, by far, the most famous:

“The things I saw beggar description…The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering…I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations to propaganda.”
Had these all-American, self-righteous monsters been riding through Germany with their windows blacked out? Had they been on the opposite side of the planet? How can one explain such utter hypocrisy and evilness? The Anglo-Americans had deliberately "roasted" as many Germans to death as possible. They had deliberately turned some of the most beautiful cities anywhere into crematory ovens. But, that was still not even enough for these monsters. Here at Ohrdruf they still felt the moral need to make anti-German, atrocity propaganda. Shame on America--forever and ever!

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010 ... scription/

And a few years later, they repeated their atrocious war crimes against Korean civilians--roasting about two million to death in the process. Read: Bruce Cumings, professor of history at the University of Chicago. Who can sanely blame North Koreans for wanting nuclear missiles to defend themselves from total loonies like Donald Trump--or America in general?

FPBerg
Here here. I heartily concur, Fritz.
The ignorance of people and the naivété that makes so many of them instant cheerleaders for another attack on the Korean people — after all the evil acts over decades already perpetrated upon them — is to our collective shame. And the enthusiasm with which work colleagues have rushed to join in the unethical and hypocritical demonisation of their leader for wanting a nuclear deterrent has been quite a saddening confirmation of the ease with which otherwise intelligent people are easily manipulated.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith (slsm170[email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Actually, nobody is cheerleading for attacks against the Korean people.

One might get that impression because the Lügenpresse is "gaslighting" (from the play and movies) everyone because they want to make Trump look stupid or crazy.

The Deep State fears that Trump has (oafishly in their view) ignited a Populist (White) revolt in the United States--and they are barely continent with fear right now.

Trump openly talks about draining the Washington Swamp but has been slightly disappointing so far. Rome wasn't built in a day but adult diaper stocks should do better than expected in the next few years. The Deep State overplayed their hand and they know it. The mass-media is trying to sell comic book-tier nonsense while still running damage-control for the Deep State.

Regarding North Korea, Trump has been using some political rhetoric--and this plays out well in Asia. An Alt-Right guy living in Asia who goes by the handle Ethnarch explained this pretty well on a telephone call-in to Fash the Nation ( https://therightstuff.biz/ ). Ethnarch explained that Americans and Europeans would not understand it but this is exactly what the Asians WANT TO HEAR, and when they get milquetoast from somebody like Jimmy Carter they feel they are being treated like a dog who is left holding his own leash and wondering who is running things--and they do not respect this at all. It makes them very uncomfortable and angry in fact.

When the North Koreans start saber-rattling that is how the Chinese tell us that they want something. I should not have to explain this but the media pundits don't even understand diplomacy anymore--either that or they are just liars. Instead of informing the public or pretending to do so, they are just in the business of trying to sell fake news--like the idea that the Russians hacked the 2016 election somehow.

It has been disappointing that Trump has not disengaged from Syria completely. But the bright spot at least is that the Neocons are not pleased that he has not gone all-in like McCain, Romney or Hillary would have. And he has not been draining the Swamp fast enough to suit the rest of us but he is still on track--and the Swamp is very worried. Already the situation with the Federal judges and the Supreme Court has changed and is improving dramatically.

We will know more about where the chips fly in the 2018 midterm elections in November. My prediction is that the GOP is going to roll up the Democratic Party with a bow. That is the opposite of the current mass-media narrative.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:14 pm
I wasn't referring to anyone here. I was referring to literally EVERYONE i have spoken to or heard speaking about it at work, and of course to the main-stream media in Europe and America.

The North Koreans have conducted missile tests to demonstrate to America that they won't be as easy a regime-change as Iraq, Libya, and the ongoing efforts in Syria and Iran. You call that them "sabre rattling". I regard that as them responding to US acts of war (increased embargoes), military drills on their borders, simulated nuclear bomb dropping by aircraft on their borders, and continual threats of regime change.

America wouldn't put up with ANY that for a second from any country. Not even from countries who in the past had been their closest allies. Yet N.Korea are expected to tolerate that from a country who has bombed, destroyed and mass-murdered millions of its people in the 1950's and has since refused to agree a ceasefire despite all entreaties to do so.

I don't believe that they see Jimmy Carter's efforts at diplomacy in the negative way you have described.

And this is getting far away from the criminal and psychopathic mass-murder and vandalism at Dresden.

After all that mass-murder of civilians by the Allies during WW2, and then the continuation of that criminal policy in Korea in the 1950's, I take our collective justification and acceptance of moves to again attack N.Korea as a further sign of the peculiar mass-delusion we in the West have been subjected to and which so many remain under.

Can we agree that Dresden was clearly the worst/largest/cruellest single act of mass-murder during the whole of WW2?

If we can, I think it demonstrates that to justify that, but to emotionalise and dramatise incessantly about Birkenau shows an unethical and hypocritical disconnect from historical truth.

And — to conclude — I think it is precisely such disconnect from historical truth that is used to justify new acts of American/French/British aggression.
Last edited by been-there on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

been-there wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 am
Scott wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:14 pm

I wasn't referring to anyone here. I was referring to literally EVERYONE i have spoken to or heard speaking about it at work, and of course to the main-stream media in Europe and America.

Okay, but other than in the media--where what you say is correct--I don't see Americans doing that either. Of course, my personal experience is limited to people that I run into and so on--but there is basically zero talk about it on college campuses that I have heard, either pro or con. Quite a few were cheerleaders for Middle Eastern peccadilloes when Obama and Hillary were in office, but with the patriot and pro-military types not so much, especially now. I think the "Fake News" mass-media is the driving factor now almost overwhelmingly.

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Scott wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:25 am
Of course, my personal experience is limited to people that I run into and so on--but there is basically zero talk about it on college campuses that I have heard, either pro or con. Quite a few were cheerleaders for Middle Eastern pedillicoes when Obama and Hillary were in office, but with the patriot and pro-military types not so much, especially now. I think the "Fake News" mass-media is the driving factor now almost overwhelmingly.

Then go out and gather Intelligence.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

NSDAP wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:49 am
Scott wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:25 am

Of course, my personal experience is limited to people that I run into and so on--but there is basically zero talk about it on college campuses that I have heard, either pro or con. Quite a few were cheerleaders for Middle Eastern pedillicoes when Obama and Hillary were in office, but with the patriot and pro-military types not so much, especially now. I think the "Fake News" mass-media is the driving factor now almost overwhelmingly.

Then go out and gather Intelligence.

I'm not an important person by any means, and I am very low profile, but I am actually a little better connected than you might think.

Anyway, I stand by what I said. There is nothing like the enthusiasm that we saw after 9/11, nor even with the First Gulf War.

Nobody gives a crap about North Korea. Perhaps the Deep State thought this might change after the Hawaiian missile alert faux pas. Already yesterday's news.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Scott wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 am
I'm not an important person by any means, and I am very low profile, but I am actually a little better connected than you might think.

Anyway, I stand by what I said. There is nothing like the enthusiasm that we saw after 9/11, nor even with the First Gulf War.

Nobody gives a crap about North Korea. Perhaps the Deep State thought this might change after the Hawaiian missile alert faux pas. Already yesterday's news.

Thank you for your reply Scott, the less important someone is could potentially mean they are more important to those who count. Those sincere connections of yours is what counts, genuine friendships and discourse. For me and us, I often look at the beautiful lakes and mountains and think how many people would enjoy what we have, the music some of our composers created: they were born here by accident of birth. For me and friends the only thing we care about is the truth and people: I feel you have similar values. There is a deep understanding also that some people have different perspectives on life for multivariate reasons, some people cannot be negotiated with: it is those people who are a concern. Sometimes in the world the US falls in the latter as a Nation.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Regarding North Korea, as I said that is mostly about China. Yes, it is saber-rattling. North Korea is not much of a threat to anyone except for South Korea and Japan--and if the saber-rattling actually got worrisome the U.S. could deliver a few tactical nukes to South Korea and Japan to even up the odds and give them an excellent deterrent. China is not going to let that happen and they will pull the leash on North Korea LONG before it ever came to that.

Regarding Jimmy Carter, I mean in principle and not in anything that he actually did. Carter may have been the most honorable of any of the Postwar U.S. Presidents. He was a good diplomat but he wasn't as keen in statecraft as he thought he was. For example, I think Carter totally dropped the ball dealing with Iran invading our embassy and taking Americans hostage in 1979-80. The Iranians needed to be punished HARD--but that is not really relevant here. And Carter, like most Liberal intellectuals, was far too obsessed about nuclear weapons and arms-control treaties.

The point is that traditional Western leaders have adopted this kind of Soy-Boy missionary attitude about peace in the abstract that not every non-Western nation finds endearing, let alone trustworthy. Sometimes less is more.

Been-There, I might need to read it again and I'm starting to get sleepy so I concede in advance that I might not have understood properly, but I disagree with most everything that you said about the Korean War.

We defended the South Koreans honorably like we were obligated to do, and when General MacArthur was about to liberate North Korea the Chinese intervened with a million troops. He still slogged to the finish line but Truman fired him for covert air-interdiction attacks on the bridges at the Yalu River. A pity, because that was the time to double-down and finish the Communist threat for good--although contrary to Truman and his shrieking pinko advisors, that is not at all what MacArthur was doing. He was winning a war as he was trained to do.

A fine movie is the 1977 MacArthur with Gregory Peck. Douglas MacArthur could be a reactionary SOB, and Gregory Peck was a notorious Hollywood Liberal, but he played the general respectfully and it is a pretty accurate movie in my opinion. The same could not be said by Peter Boyle's portrayal in the 1977 film Tailgunner Joe. Boyle did a very convincing job acting, but the script was Liberal hogwash based on the 1959 character assassination book Senator Joe McCarthy by Richard Rovere. McCarthy has since been vindicated by the Venona signals intercepts that have been declassified.

Anyway, if going after the Communist threat directly had been the U.S. policy, the Soviets and the Chinese would have blinked. Of course they were being fed information from Liberals and Communists in the State Department and elsewhere in the Truman Administration, so the Communists knew how far they could push and get away with it.

And China probably never would have gone Communist in the first place without American/Liberal/Communist "Brain Trust" meddling during and after WWII. Interventionism almost always makes things much worse. The fact is that the USA helped make the world Communist as a result of WWII. Senator Joe McCarthy's America's Retreat From Victory, a paper delivered on the Senate floor in 1951 criticizing General George C. Marshall's political competence is a must-read.

I suppose we could have just ran from Korea in 1950 when the North Koreans attacked. They did so with Stalin's permission, of course, and he was mostly just testing our limits. The risks, if any, would be borne by the Maoists in China--which probably pleased Uncle Joe greatly. Later, when the Soviets had a credible nuclear deterrent, Kennedy saw it as a great relief when the Berlin Wall went up. With friends like these ...

North Korea today gives the Chinese some plausible deniability to push a little without being too overt--but they are absolutely not going to kill the golden goose by pushing too hard.

So far they have not come close to pushing our limits, assuming that we have any. The 9/11 attack and crisis could have been handled by controlling our open borders and keeping track of Jihadis and any other enemy agents more closely (including the Kosher ones). This was not the first Jihadi attack against the United States, nor even upon the World Trade Center. This would have saved many, many lives and several TRILLIONS of dollars that could have been better spent.

Regarding Dresden, I am not disagreeing so much on that.

But some of the comments about the USA being the most Genocidal country or race on Earth beggar description. I suppose it is tempting to see Germanophobia everywhere because the Holocaust has not been universally discredited yet. But "bringing history into accord with the facts," may not, in fact, happen in our lifetimes. To fret too much over this only undermines our own Revisionist arguments about the Holocaust being a Hoax. And with half of the Americans of European extraction actually of GERMAN stock, the Germanophobia angle is pretty weak.

Outside of Jews and Hollywood, Americans were never excited about fighting Germany during World War II. Nobody liked the Japs after Pearl Harbor, though.

Yes, the USA came under alien influence during the last century, but so has the entirety of Western Civilization in our lifetimes. Both Germans and English for sure are susceptible to a certain kind of universalism and pathological altruism that makes them particularly vulnerable to internal subversion, which can be exploited.

I suppose Hitler was a Germanophobe too because he once observed of the Germans at the end of the First World War the inescapable truth that "every third German is a traitor." And they reverted back to type after World War II. The Anglosphere is getting there at light-speed now but it took longer to get going. Fate chose us to bear the Burdens of Empire and we should have seen it coming long before but did not. Each generation is blameworthy to a degree.

The Holocaust is actually not so much an attack upon Germans at all but people who advocate for Western Culture or White interests, and against an international-multicultural babylon. Germany's leaders know this, of course, since they are nothing more than chic postmodern Communists. Being some of the first ones to implement Orwellian Thoughtcrimes laws, that is (amongst other things) what still gives the Big-H electromotive force 73 years after the end of the war.

I am talking here about outright subversion and treason and not constructive criticism. I am certainly not shy about being anti-American--that has never bothered me about Fritz. We as a people do have a lot to answer for. But we are not the only ones. And the Germans are no angels either anymore than anyone else.

The Holocaust (whatever that is) does NOT in reality make Jews morally superior to Gentiles, and likewise the Holocaust HOAX (whatever that is) does NOT make Germans morally superior either. Hitler might have said that Victims don't make History. Bismarck probably would have understood that too.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Scott wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 am
I suppose Hitler was a Germanophobe too because he once observed of the Germans at the end of the First World War the inescapable truth that "every third German is a traitor."
Thank you Scott, great post. Herr Hitler was Austrian and as you know only got citizenship at a later stage. However, he tended to create his own rules and agenda at a later stage once in power; in a way we suspect he altered history. The real history lies in the hearts, minds and indeed literature of the normal people who lived in those times. Then as now, the common people like, you , me often have little say about the running of governments: this supposed social contact obviously turns against us due to circumstances. I am looking at the track of Cyclone Gita which devastated the Pacific right now wondering what forces changes its direction. Perhaps war has a similar effect to the aspirations of people.
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

Austrians are Germans also.

Three times in the last century they CHOSE with vast majorities to unite with Germany. Immediately after Germany's defeat in WW1, in 1938, and after WW2. Don't you even know that? But, "self-determination" was not, and is still not, allowed for them.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.