The “Holocaust Narrative”

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

rollo the ganger

Re: The “Holocaust Narrative”

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 am

Interesting note:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... hwitz.html
But the allegations have returned to haunt the company this week with the findings of the deputy director of the Auschwitz memorial site, Dr Jacek Lachendro.

He claims that 1.95 tons of human hair – "it was shaved from the heads of the victims before they were gassed" – was found in a Schaeffler textile factory after the war ended. He says he also has records from the camp of former slave labourers at the camp who were responsible for despatching the hair in two railway car loads to the Schaeffler enterprise, which back then operated under the name Davistan AG.

He said the hair was examined after the war and found to contain traces of Zyklon- B; the pesticide which the Nazis used at Auschwitz to kill an estimated 1.1 million people, most of them Jews.
So what do we have here? A moron for the deputy director of the Auschwitz memorial site?

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:27 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:13 am
More confirmation my initial hypothesis was false.
Which hypothesis are you referring to ? There's about 6 of them isn't there ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:36 pm

"Hypothesis", not "Hypotheses". You can't tell the difference between singular and plural. But just in case you forgot it was about you feigning stupidity. Obviously, with you, it's no act and therefore I was wrong.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:40 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 am
Interesting note:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldn ... hwitz.html
But the allegations have returned to haunt the company this week with the findings of the deputy director of the Auschwitz memorial site, Dr Jacek Lachendro.

He claims that 1.95 tons of human hair – "it was shaved from the heads of the victims before they were gassed" – was found in a Schaeffler textile factory after the war ended. He says he also has records from the camp of former slave labourers at the camp who were responsible for despatching the hair in two railway car loads to the Schaeffler enterprise, which back then operated under the name Davistan AG.

He said the hair was examined after the war and found to contain traces of Zyklon- B; the pesticide which the Nazis used at Auschwitz to kill an estimated 1.1 million people, most of them Jews.
So what do we have here? A moron for the deputy director of the Auschwitz memorial site?
Maybe the only moron we need to focus on is the moron who posted the above post.

Hair from Jews selected for work, and then gassed after they were no longer fit for work, would also have been sent to German factories. Not just the hair from Jews sent directly to the gas chamber. Hence 'hair from victims before they were gassed'. He didn't specify it was 'directly' before they were gassed or whether it was 3 months before they gassed, did he ? Moron.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:42 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:36 pm
"Hypothesis", not "Hypotheses". You can't tell the difference between singular and plural. But just in case you forgot it was about you feigning stupidity. Obviously, with you, it's no act and therefore I was wrong.
What the fuck are you talking about now ?

I asked which singular hypothesis you were referring to ? You had approx. 6 of them .

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:45 pm

DP wrote:Maybe the only moron we need to focus on is the moron who posted the above post.

Hair from Jews selected for work, and then gassed after they were no longer fit for work, would also have been sent to German factories. Not just the hair from Jews sent directly to the gas chamber. Hence 'hair from victims before they were gassed'. He didn't specify it was 'directly' before they were gassed or whether it was 3 months before they gassed, did he ? Moron.
So how did the cyanide get into the hair then?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:46 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:42 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:

I asked which singular hypothesis you were referring to ? You had approx. 6 of them .
Whoa!!! The guy is bottomless when it comes to the depths of stupidity.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:10 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:45 pm
DP wrote:Maybe the only moron we need to focus on is the moron who posted the above post.

So how did the cyanide get into the hair then?
What cyanide ? I cant see anything in that article that specifies tests were made on the hair in the Schaeffler factory and that cyanide was present . Can you ?

EDIT - Apologies for my blindness, the deputy director did claim it was the Schaeffler hair that was tested. However this is not confirmed in the Polish report of 1945. It doesn't say where the hair came from. So sounds like the deputy is guessing, unless he knows something we don't.
Last edited by DasPrussian on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:14 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:46 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:42 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:

Whoa!!! The guy is bottomless when it comes to the depths of stupidity.
That's it Rollo, you carry on responding with insults when I expose your pathetic attempts at trying to pick faults in my responses. It says it all really.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:01 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:09 am

What Nessie fails, or avoids, to confront face on is the fact that in all scenarios with the use of Zyklon B the common thread is Hydrogen Cyanide. So by the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, if HCN was truly found, we can determine nothing.
If there is no record or evidence of hair having been exposed to HCN to delouse it, then the exposure is due to the mass gassing process. Eliminate the possibles and what is left, no matter what you think, is what happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.