The big lie — people coming out of it.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Norm

Re: The big lie — people coming out of it.

Post by Norm »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:33 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:18 pm
Just get to the point. What are you trying to claim exactly ?
I am sure Turnagain will explain to you if I am wrong. There is an issue with hermetically sealed gaskammers is that they explode if engine exhaust is put into them due to over pressure (try blowing up a balloon). In the original claim of suffocation by removing the air from the room to create a vacuum the under pressure will cause an implosion.

In either case, there will be jüdisch bits and pieces all over the place; the gaskammers would sadly be only single use. Juden would have to wait a few weeks for new ones to be built to make their way to the Himmelstraße and meet Yawheh.
Who needs hermetically sealed gas chambers and magical jew barbecues when, as everyone knows, jews burst into flames without any fuel:
Not far from us, flames were leaping from a ditch, gigantic flames. They were burning something. A lorry drew up at the pit and delivered its load -- little children. Babies! Yes, I saw it -- saw it with my own eyes ... Those children in the flames. (Is it surprising that I could not sleep after that? Sleep has fled from my eyes.) A little farther on there was another ditch with gigantic flames where the victims suffered "slow agony in the flames."

http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/wiesel.shtml
Fuel? We don't need no stinking fuel!
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
First things first. Do you agree that the quotes I gave were accurate? Those are words taken from a trial transcript and from a book written by Yankel Wiernik? As I said, a "Yes" or "No" will do.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

I suggest we all now agree to stop feeding this extremely stupid, dishonest, possibly mentally-ill and disruptive troll Lupus Rothstein/Nessie. By responding to it, it is being helped to derail topics of discussion. This topic is about the BIG LIE and people coming out of it.

More and more people are seeing through the Shoah lies

Here is an update on a leading academic, author and Senior History Professor with tenure at a Canadian University who started unravelling the lies, propaganda and manipulation of the masses concerning Jewish historical narratives and global inteference by people who self-identified as being Jewish

It started when he realised that the official 9/11 narrative was clearly bogus.
When he understood next who had orchestrated it — viz. that it was a Jewish, pro-Israeli conspiracy — then he looked at that other globally spread mind-manipulation called 'the Holocaust™©'.

Applying his training and analytical skill as a history professor he realised what a blatantly biased and false narrative it was. He realised how it was obviously racist against Germans. He was faced with the choice that ALL HONEST investigators face: ‘do I keep quiet about this and maintain my easy life, or do I express my realisation of the existence of a rotten core at the basis of current western society?’

As so many Professors before him he knew that exposing any part of this mass-delusion could end his career.
That is why other academics like Samuel Crowell and Prof Philip Dalton published their findings anonymously using fictitious 'pen names'.
Another alternative would have been to wait till his career was nearly over so that he couldn't be damaged. A professor such as Shlomo Sand is an example of an academic who did that. He published on the colossal deceit and delusion of white, Europeans claiming semitic origin in ‘The Invention of the Jewish People'.

Others who just went ahead and bravely published their findings deemed damaging to the International Jewish programme are Professor Norman Finkelstein on the holocaust industry, and Nick Kollerstrom on the basic holocaust historical deceits. They were BOTH ditched by their Universities and smeared publically as 'anti-semites' and 'holocaust deniers'.

This is the 'thought crime' climate that we experiencing now worldwide.

Back to the subject of this particular example of a person coming out of the big lie.
His name is Professor Anthony Hall.
He was first framed with a planted 'anti-semitical' Facebook post by JEWS.
He was then illegally suspended.
He was then re-instated after a backlash from concerned academics, but not allowed to teach.
Finally he accepted an early retirement package last year.

Here is a brave article that summarises his case by courageously and skillfully discussing the issues of academic freedom of thought and free-speech without putting itself in the firing line for accusations against itself:
https://albertaviews.ca/freedom-loathing-lethbridge/

This is the reality: that what is presented to the world as 'The holocaust' is not accurate history.
And anyone who HONESTLY and intelligently looks into it, realises that.
They realise that its a political weapon.
They become aware how its a method of manipulating and influencing public opinion.
If they choose to speak out they will be punished.

All Professor Hall's own videos speaking about 'the Holocaust' have been removed from Jewish owned YOUTUBE. Mostly Jewish created videos providing excepts of him speaking, chosen to smear him, remain.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Lets remind Been There of his original claim where he believed the numbers of people who share his view on the gas chambers is growing. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3967&hilit=a+growi ... 10#p158176
I believe I am aware more than most, of the 'evidence' that is proffered for the mass-gassing narrative. I am one of a relatively tiny but growing number of people who have dared to look at the holocaust mass-gassing narrative critically. I have discovered that the evidence for it is predominantly testimonial, with some inconclusive documentary evidence that requires interpretation of so-called 'euphemism'. These two types of evidence are claimed to be mutually corroborative, but that affirmation is only achieved by cherry picking the most non-contradictory statements and ignoring those that contradict. The 'holocaust' mass-gassing conclusions rely on confirmation bias which its defenders have renamed 'convergence of evidence'.
Since then he has informed us that this belief is based on comments in the guardian newspaper !!!! , which he did not reproduce , and a you tube video that informed us of a poll that claimed 41% of Germans believe Jews talk too much about the holocaust !!! Unfortunately these offerings are about as useful and relevant as a history lesson from Huntinger. I have not seen anything that even resembles sensible and credible gas chamber critique from this 'growing number of people' , however I am aware of such critique from the PAST , that has been debunked years ago. Yet he continues to believe the 'numbers are growing' !! Is he getting his sense of past and present muddled ? Or is he just deluded/insane ?

His next offering ( videos of Anthony Hall) is just a continuation of this worthless irrelevance. It appears he is confusing gas chamber denial with conspiracies about 'Jewish/Zionist power' . The insanity continues.

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:10 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
First things first. Do you agree that the quotes I gave were accurate? Those are words taken from a trial transcript and from a book written by Yankel Wiernik? As I said, a "Yes" or "No" will do.
It appears very strange that you persist in requesting some personal guarantee of approval regarding the accuracy of these words. However if it makes you feel better then I will answer 'yes' ,although I have not seen the original transcripts, in Polish or Hebrew ? , but anyway...carry on

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:39 am
Since then he has informed us that this belief is based on comments in the guardian newspaper !!!! , which he did not reproduce , and a you tube video that informed us of a poll that claimed 41% of Germans believe Jews talk too much about the holocaust !!! Unfortunately these offerings are about as useful and relevant as a history lesson from Huntinger. I have not seen anything that even resembles sensible and credible gas chamber critique from this 'growing number of people' , however I am aware of such critique from the PAST , that has been debunked years ago. Yet he continues to believe the 'numbers are growing' !! Is he getting his sense of past and present muddled ? Or is he just deluded/insane ?

His next offering ( videos of Anthony Hall) is just a continuation of this worthless irrelevance. It appears he is confusing gas chamber denial with conspiracies about 'Jewish/Zionist power' . The insanity continues.
It is correct Habiru the world is becoming weary of the lies. Even Netanyahu has mentioned that Jude have overplayed the holocaust card and yet they continue; so that people can never forget, as if they could. Most people just quietly think the alleged holocaust is bullshit just like they do any religion. Many Asians, Africans, Middle Easterners, young people, Muslims, and Hindus believe that facts about the alleged jüdisch genocide have been distorted. Only 54 percent of the world's population has heard of the alleged Holocaust.

We have totally destroyed the gaskammer mythology exposing it for what it is. For some especially Juden, they live on faith and lies as they have done for thousands of years. This comes with being neanderthaler habiru.

You are jüdisch and have wishes for this hoax to continue; the other side of the coin is that you and your ilk know what is coming.
It is just a matter of time. There will be a final solution to the jüdisch question. It will not just be a mass eviction like the last time.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Norm

Post by Norm »

Huntinger:
There will be a final solution to the jüdisch question. It will not just be a mass eviction like the last time.
I got all warm and tingly inside after reading that.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Alter Cohen

Post by Alter Cohen »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:31 pm
You are jüdisch and have wishes for this hoax to continue; the other side of the coin is that you and your ilk know what is coming.
It is just a matter of time. There will be a final solution to the jüdisch question. It will not just be a mass eviction like the last time.
What will the final solution mean in the future?

Don’t be vague, spill the beans.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

When pro-Israeli Jews lose the power of their main ‘manipulative’ tool!

Here is an article by a prominent, Jewish opinion former, employed at the Guardian. His 'job' is to mould and manipulate the masses through 'opinion' pieces in a main-stream, corporate, news media.

In this article he attempts to use sarcasm to discredit the phenomena of increasing numbers of intellectuals and highly qualified academics breaking the taboo and exposing the machinations of 1.) Jews pushing their bogus WW2 status as unique and special victims, and 2.) Jews collectively continuing their habit of interfering in politics and societies around the world to further their own perceived self-interests, especially using 'war'.

The Guardian put his 'opinion' under their 'Education' section of the newspaper. :lol:

This Jewish person in his article indulged in some of his own racist hate-speech. I have highlighted it in green.
Imagine if a pro-Caliphate Muslim commentator did that in print. I.e. if some Jewish criminal was described by his religion/ethnicity.

Again I suggest to the sock-puppet, Holocaust true-believers and Jewish trolls who feel hatred towards anyone who exposes their denial of reality, to READ THE COMMENTS. Not only are more people seeing through the conditioning we have all been subjected to for decades and are rejecting the bogus H narrative, but they are daring to express that publically.
Not only that, but newspapers are no longer immediately deleting all such comments.
When academics lose their power of reason

By Jewish racist, supremacist, holocaust-promulgator and pro-Israeli land-theft promoter, Nick Cohen

Dr Nicholas Kollerstrom is convinced that academics have punished him for a 'thought crime'. The distinguished astronomer exercised his right as an intellectual in a free society to speak his mind. His university responded by stripping him of his research fellowship and declared that it wishes to have 'absolutely no association' with him. To make matters worse, Kollerstrom was denounced by University College, London, one of Europe's greatest bastions of academic integrity, whose founder, Jeremy Bentham, defended intellectual freedom with the stirring words: 'As to the evil which results from a censorship, it is impossible to measure it, for it is impossible to tell where it ends.'

As it happens, Hasib Hussain, the 7/7 suicide bomber on the number 30 bus, detonated his explosives in Tavistock Square, just round the corner from University College's main campus in central London. The Islamist didn't kill research fellows, but cut short the blameless life of Gladys Wundowa, a Ghanaian who worked as a cleaner at the college.

As for conspiracy theory, though Holocaust denial is not acceptable in the West, in academia, the scheming Jew is back as a cosmic force able to pull the strings of his dupes and order the world to his desires. American academics John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt argued to widespread acclaim that a conspiracy of powerful Jews decided to serve the interests of Israel by persuading America to invade Iraq in 2003.

https://www.theguardian.com/theobserver ... reducation
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Alter Cohen

Post by Alter Cohen »

OP, you are extremely deluded if you think more people are thinking that the official narrative of the Holocaust is a “big lie”.

We aren’t living in the 1990s any more. The internet has helped people access material to easily debunk any of the claims made from Holocaust deniers. They were exposed as phonies back then, nothing has changed.

The only people who spout Holocaust denial these days are a few die-hard fanatics who cling onto their debunked beliefs. Basically, lost causes.

What’s that saying again? Oh, yeah... you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.