Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2018)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Nessie

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2018)

Post by Nessie » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 am

Depth Check, by referring to repeatedly abused by Werd over numerous posts and Berg slandering me as a congenital lying Jew as "frivolous complaints". By banning me for an alleged lie to a Moderator, which neither I nor others could see and you refused to explain. You have shown that RODOH is now pursuing a similar tactic to CODOH, whereby the denier members need supporting by suppressing those who disagree with them by means of moderation.

Up until now, RODOH still had confidence in the forum member arguments of no Holocaust. The forum moderation did not need to act to support its members. Your recent actions show you no longer have any confidence in the arguments being put forward by the likes of Werd and Berg, so you need to act to limit my responses.

Berg is wrong about corpse colour. Werd is wrong about the Birkenau krema ability to cremate bodies. I now know you know that.

As I did with CODOH, I will answer issues raised here over on the Skeptic Society Forum, so as to bypass your attempts to protect the denier claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:38 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:23 am
Berg wrong about corpse colour. Werd is wrong about the Birkenau krema ability to cremate bodies. I now know you know that.
Nessie Mr Berg is not wrong about corpse colour, though not all cadivars show the same. Werd is also not wrong, Please contribute to the discussions with your evidence. I can change my mind...be cool :D
Sicherheitszentrale
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎
𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔟𝔱𝔢𝔦𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔖𝔇𝔄𝔓

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:22 pm

Nessie, I have tried to get people to behave more respectfully to other posters by sheer virtue of their being here for discussion and dialog.

Unfortunately--as Depth Check knows--it is like herding cats, and somebody has to make a call from time to time, which I will support.

I'm not going to allow open season on those who are in the minority, and I have tried to prevent people from piling on.

People from both sides threaten to quit all the time and this cuts little ice with me. People can do what they like. Both sides do plenty of whining.

I am just trying to help them get their ideas across so that we can all benefit. This only happens when there is two-way dialog and participation. It is what little I can contribute, I guess, to the open-debate, such that there is one on this subject in the world today.

Anyway, I always discourage people leaving in a huff, or threatening to, and I try to encourage them that they are always welcome back. Hopefully we will all still be here tomorrow.

So what is left to say?

I'm also not going to start permanently banning members who contribute when they take childish pot-shots at each other. We are all just going to have to accept the fact that it requires a tough hide to participate. All of us have to be realistic. It is not a perfect world.

I'm also not going to allow Is-Too/Is-Not, or back-and-forth without limits or new evidence, that might obfuscate or destroy any actual DIALOG that has been accomplished.

Back in November of last year you introduced a long PDF book on carbon monoxide which I read in detail over the holidays. It did not support your case that reddish COHb coloring takes time after death. In fact, your own source showed that COHb is overwhelmingly concentrated in the blood and not in the muscle tissues, which means it will settle with the thickening blood after death--but this does not create its red color.

The Livor Mortis angle is interesting, mainly because the blood settling and thickening after death shows some dramatic red/white contrasted images that are photographed for the forensic literature---but this is otherwise irrelevant to why no one (not just medical examiners) reported any cherry-red corpses in the millions that were supposedly murdered by the Nazis with CO and HCN.

Nobody disputes that carbon monoxide intoxication turns blood cherry-red ; they just disagree about how much weight to give this manifestation in determining treatment for LIVING PATIENTS.

That is why I never continued with the Corpse Color discussion myself--all of the points have already been made by everyone--and I (for one) have grown bored with trolling the subject unless someone has some better evidence.

The fact is that first responders and medical examiners have different justifications and this is evident in the available medical literature that we have, so I am not sure where we can take this discussion further. It is a huge gap (or gaff) in the Holocaust Narrative at best.

I do welcome more discussion on this and all subjects with which we can plow new territory, and I am disappointed that people cannot seem to keep the ad hominem jabs out of it. I don't see how this helps their arguments by any means anyway.

But any censorship is a very slippery slope. Even if I banned Mr. Berg for a week, or even a month, what is next? Where does it end--making it a bannable offense to say that the Holocaust itself is a big lie? Then we have come full circle.

So, EVERYONE, watch yourselves and try to stick to the argument and not the character of your opponents--at least if they are fellow posters. Try not to antagonize Depth Check. And for Pete's sake, you are all adults, so grow some thicker hides. The last thing we like to do is play schoolmarm. We don't live in a perfect world and nothing is ever going to be perfect. That was good advice that I overheard from a Cub Scout Den Mother over a half-century ago.

The bottom line is that I am not going to start CODOH-style censorship for anybody. And for little transgressions, I certainly do NOT have infinite patience. But I will have to put things into perspective in any case, and to be thick-skinned, whether I like it or not. The same applies for everybody.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Scott wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:22 pm
Nessie, I have tried to get people to behave more respectfully to other posters by sheer virtue of their being here for discussion and dialog.

Unfortunately--as Depth Check knows--it is like herding cats, and somebody has to make a call from time to time, which I will support.

I'm not going to allow open season on those who are in the minority, and I have tried to prevent people from piling on.

People from both sides threaten to quit all the time and this cuts little ice with me. People can do what they like. Both sides do plenty of whining.

I am just trying to help them get their ideas across so that we can all benefit. This only happens when there is two-way dialog and participation. It is what little I can contribute, I guess, to the open-debate, such that there is one on this subject in the world today.

Anyway, I always discourage people leaving in a huff, or threatening to, and I try to encourage them that they are always welcome back. Hopefully we will all still be here tomorrow.
Or in my case, a concerted campaign of abuse, with members openly wanting me to be banned and that is now tacitly supported and approved by Depth Check. Werd has even admitted that.
So what is left to say?

I'm also not going to start permanently banning members who contribute when they take childish pot-shots at each other. We are all just going to have to accept the fact that it requires a tough hide to participate. All of us have to be realistic. It is not a perfect world.

I'm also not going to allow Is-Too/Is-Not, or back-and-forth without limits or new evidence, that might obfuscate or destroy any actual DIALOG that has been accomplished.

Back in November of last year you introduced a long PDF book on carbon monoxide which I read in detail over the holidays. It did not support your case that reddish COHb coloring takes time after death.
It wasn't presented as evidence as to what happened after death and you have misunderstood my argument.
In fact, your own source showed that COHb is overwhelmingly concentrated in the blood and not in the muscle tissues, which means it will settle with the thickening blood after death--but this does not create its red color.

The Livor Mortis angle is interesting, mainly because the blood settling and thickening after death shows some dramatic red/white contrasted images that are photographed for the forensic literature---but this is otherwise irrelevant to why no one (not just medical examiners) reported any cherry-red corpses in the millions that were supposedly murdered by the Nazis with CO and HCN.

Nobody disputes that carbon monoxide intoxication turns blood cherry-red; they just disagree about how much weight to give this manifestation in determining treatment for LIVING PATIENTS.

That is why I never continued with the Corpse Color discussion myself--all of the points have already been made by everyone--and I (for one) have grown bored with trolling the subject unless someone has some better evidence.

The fact is that first responders and medical examiners have different justifications and this is evident in the available medical literature that we have, so I am not sure where we can take this discussion further. It is a huge gap (or gaff) in the Holocaust Narrative at best.
It is actually Berg, you and others not understanding the medical evidence which is the problem. Either that, or you know Berg is wrong, but cannot bring yourself to admit it.

The facts are, prior to death, acute fatal CO poisoning rarely causes obvious cherry red skin discolouration. That is what the CDC pdf you do not understand proves. After death, as the blood settles with lividity/livor mortis, the skin then shows cherry red red. Berg has photos of dead people exhibiting that very effect. But lividity takes hours to settle and form and it cannot do so when a body is moved.

When the gas chamber doors were opened, skin discolouration would not be common and obvious (it is not a common symptom that appears prior to death) and it would not appear with lividity, as the bodies were moved and buried, which stops the blood from settling. Few bodies would show cherry red discolouration, hence it was rarely remarked upon.
I do welcome more discussion on this and all subjects with which we can plow new territory, and I am disappointed that people cannot seem to keep the ad hominem jabs out of it. I don't see how this helps their arguments by any means anyway.

But any censorship is a very slippery slope. Even if I banned Mr. Berg for a week, or even a month, what is next? Where does it end--making it a bannable offense to say that the Holocaust itself is a big lie? Then we have come full circle.

So, EVERYONE, watch yourselves and try to stick to the argument and not the character of your opponents--at least if they are fellow posters. Try not to antagonize Depth Check. And for Pete's sake, you are all adults, so grow some thicker hides. The last thing we like to do is play schoolmarm. We don't live in a perfect world and nothing is ever going to be perfect. That was good advice that I overheard from a Cub Scout Den Mother over a half-century ago.

The bottom line is that I am not going to start CODOH-style censorship for anybody. And for little transgressions, I certainly do NOT have infinite patience. But I will have to put things into perspective in any case, and to be thick-skinned, whether I like it or not. The same applies for everybody.

:)
It is now pointless me complaining about the abuse, as each time I do, Depth Check comes up with a spurious excuse to ban me as well. he lied that I lied to a moderator. He lied that a complaint was frivolous. That is designed to deter me from complaining.

The bottom line is that denialism cannot stand up to being asked to evidence its beliefs and now, even here, it needs protecting by moderation.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:54 pm

Okay, I will bite this once.

Nessie wrote:
Depth Check, by referring to repeatedly abused by Werd over numerous posts and Berg slandering me as a congenital lying Jew as "frivolous complaints". By banning me for an alleged lie to a Moderator, which neither I nor others could see and you refused to explain. You have shown that RODOH is now pursuing a similar tactic to CODOH, whereby the denier members need supporting by suppressing those who disagree with them by means of moderation.

Up until now, RODOH still had confidence in the forum member arguments of no Holocaust. The forum moderation did not need to act to support its members. Your recent actions show you no longer have any confidence in the arguments being put forward by the likes of Werd and Berg, so you need to act to limit my responses.

Complete bullshit from start to finish.

Lying to a Moderator:

You initiated the argument below with b-t and then attempted to make it seem as though he was the provocateur and you were the victim. If you feel you have been wronged - Tango Sierra.
been-there wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:03 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:43 pm
And what about your own recent provocative abuse and false accusations (previously linked)?
That was me pointing out the flaws in both your and blake's demands for empirical evidence, which you clearly cannot deal with. So you run to the moderator and demand I am permanently banned.
Hi Depth-Check.
The above complete reversal of the reality that it was initially Nessie's complaint that started this, I think is demonstrating what he does in every discussion he takes part in.
It is clear that it was actually he himself who "ran to the moderator" asking for a ban. I only responded to his complaint.

Nessie wrote:
Depth Check, by referring to repeatedly abused by Werd over numerous posts and Berg slandering me as a congenital lying Jew as "frivolous complaints".

Another falsehood from Nessie.

Nessie spends much of his time here playing the victim when he is in reality the victimizer. Both Mr. Berg and Werd have been banned recently for breaking our code of conduct. Mr. Berg was actually banned for calling Nessie a half-wit (a sentiment I agree with 100% but my feelings did not get in the way of fair Moderation). Werd was banned for harassing Nessie by posting a cartoon image of a Hasbara troll in the Holocaust forum (Nessie behaves like a Hasbara troll). The truth of the matter is that despite Nessie's constant troll like activity here he has always been protected and treated fairly by the Moderators of this forum.

Nessie wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:09 pm
Or in my case, a concerted campaign of abuse, with members openly wanting me to be banned and that is now tacitly supported and approved by Depth Check. Werd has even admitted that.

I do not support the banning of anyone currently posting on RODOH, this includes Nessie.

Nessie wrote:

It is now pointless me complaining about the abuse, as each time I do, Depth Check comes up with a spurious excuse to ban me as well. he lied that I lied to a moderator. He lied that a complaint was frivolous. That is designed to deter me from complaining.

Every last piece of Nessie's current whinging has been shown to be completely baseless above. What we see from him here is his usual trolling and disrespect for other RODOH posters.

Nessie wrote:

The bottom line is that denialism cannot stand up to being asked to evidence its beliefs and now, even here, it needs protecting by moderation.

I can cope with you continually slandering me, but I will not allow you to lie about the integrity of the forum Administrators or the level playing field found on this board. NO ONE here is protected by moderation in any sense or form. If you are not happy with RODOH then please leave. I am banning you until Wednesday 21st March for attempting to bring the good name of this forum into disrepute. I hope you use the ban time wisely and think about ways to improve your behaviour should you choose to return. Unlike previous bans you will not be allowed to post in Siberian Exile.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:09 am

For some strange reason when I am logged in as DC with Firefox the link Nessie provides takes me to a completely different post. Hence my prior scepticism of Nessie's claims. I can find the post when I log out or use another browser. However, I find it amusing Nessie would actually believe other forum users would be sanctioned by the Admin team to troll him.

The following was removed from the post above:

Depth Check wrote:
Below is the frivolous complaint which wasted my time. According to Nessie, Werd is supposed to have said: " Just to rub it in his face that I have sanction from the moderators to call him that and not get in trouble because they see it too." Unfortunately for Nessie when I clicked on the link he had supplied I found nothing even remotely resembling those words contained within the post. I also clicked on a link found within that post just to be sure and it also came up negative for the offending quote.
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:45 am
Depth Check, is this true?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3141&start=510#p123011

"Just to rub it in his face that I have sanction from the moderators to call him that and not get in trouble because they see it too."

Meaning he can repeatedly call me a liar and a troll and he can post this as much as he wants;

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:31 pm

I don't think I will bother to report anything any more. I will just let the abuse come as it shows the real character of those who post here.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:37 pm

been-there wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:32 am
ushmm wrote:“The Holocaust was a watershed event, not only in the 20th century but also in the entire course of human history.”
Nessie wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:35 am
Can you directly link to the actual source of that quote please.
Should we really be allowing someone so utterly incapable of even the most basic research skills be allowed to so dominate the entire RODOH forum???

The above post I take as further proof of the calibre of person who has been allowed to dominate the entire RODOH discussion forum for the last year or more.

Obviously, all anyone curious would have to do is paste some part of the sentence “The Holocaust was a watershed event, not only in the 20th century but also in the entire course of human history” into a search engine.
By adding the extra detail of 'ushmm', it would make the appropriate page even easier to find.

I would like to ask again whether it is in the interest of creating an online forum for GENUINE discussion and debate, if we should be allowing a regretably and unfortunately unintelligent person who is clearly incapable of simple logic — plus incapable of even basic problem solving — fill up every discussion with his nonsense arguments and obstinately false declarations?

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:04 pm

been-there wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:37 pm
been-there wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:32 am
ushmm wrote:“The Holocaust was a watershed event, not only in the 20th century but also in the entire course of human history.”
Nessie wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:35 am
Can you directly link to the actual source of that quote please.
Should we really be allowing someone so utterly incapable of even the most basic research skills be allowed to so dominate the entire RODOH forum???

The above post I take as further proof of the calibre of person who has been allowed to dominate the entire RODOH discussion forum for the last year or more.

Obviously, all anyone curious would have to do is paste some part of the sentence “The Holocaust was a watershed event, not only in the 20th century but also in the entire course of human history” into a search engine.
By adding the extra detail of 'ushmm', it would make the appropriate page even easier to find.

I would like to ask again whether it is in the interest of creating an online forum for GENUINE discussion and debate, if we should be allowing a regretably and unfortunately unintelligent person who is clearly incapable of simple logic — plus incapable of even basic problem solving — fill up every discussion with his nonsense arguments and obstinately false declarations?

A direct link to quotes and citations used by posters has always been part of the basic requirement expected at RODOH. It is also good manners.

Nessie was quite within his/her rights to ask for a direct link to the quote you used. I have given you a 6hr ban for overly concentrating on the character of your opponent in this complaint/request.

DC

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:27 pm

About time he received a ban. He's been abusing and insulting others for far too long and getting away with it.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit