NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Already in 1982 when I saw my first pictures of German railroad fumigation tunnels, especially the one in Budapest, I realized the holocaust had to be a hoax because that technology, already in place even before the war, made all the sense in the world for mass gassings--if anyone had really wanted to commit mass gassing. Sometime after 2000, I challenged people to admit that such gas chambers would have allowed mass gassings to occur "easily"--see my "Sanity Test." At first Germar Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno agreed with me--but a few years later Rudolf backed off. What a miserable coward! Faurisson had obviously gotten to him.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... b877309748

The test: Do you agree with me that railroad delousing gas chambers could have been e-a-s-i-l-y used to commit mass murder by the Nazis?

Image

FPBerg

montgomery2
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by montgomery2 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:08 pm
Already in 1982 when I saw my first pictures of German railroad fumigation tunnels, especially the one in Budapest, I realized the holocaust had to be a hoax because that technology, already in place even before the war, made all the sense in the world for mass gassings--if anyone had really wanted to commit mass gassing. Sometime after 2000, I challenged people to admit that such gas chambers would have allowed mass gassings to occur "easily"--see my "Sanity Test." At first Germar Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno agreed with me--but a few years later Rudolf backed off. What a miserable coward! Faurisson had obviously gotten to him.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... b877309748

The test: Do you agree with me that railroad delousing gas chambers could have been e-a-s-i-l-y used to commit mass murder by the Nazis?

Image

FPBerg
With my limited knowledge, I would think that the railroad delousinig chambers when compared to the obvious inefficiency of the socalled homicidal gas chambers, would have done a marvelous job.

But that leads to the question of the railroad gas chambers being efficient enough for homicidal gassings. And that could be Rudolf's issue with not accepting them as such. I think it's likely that Rudolf stayed 100% true to his science.

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:08 pm

There is no valid reason in the world to believe, even for an instant, that the railroad delousing chambers courld not have been used for mass murder and easily! Germar Rudolf has never even given one reason for why they might not have worked.

Montgomery2 seems to be so in awe of Faurisson's reputation that he cannot think critically here. Rudolf was not true to his science at all. He was true, however, to his own unspecified self-interest in my opinion. Shame on Rudolf!!!!

FPBerg

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3721
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Huntinger » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:13 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:08 pm
There is no valid reason in the world to believe, even for an instant, that the railroad delousing chambers courld not have been used for mass murder and easily! Germar Rudolf has never even given one reason for why they might not have worked.

Montgomery2 seems to be so in awe of Faurisson's reputation that he cannot think critically here. Rudolf was not true to his science at all. He was true, however, to his own unspecified self-interest in my opinion. Shame on Rudolf!!!!

FPBerg
Friedrich of course the kreislauf system would have worked effectively that if used would have been the perfect evidence for this alleged holocaust. It was not used and the claim that Zyklon was just tipped into a room full of people without that system is beyond credulity. You and others who have said the same are 100% correct. The analogy is just tipping petrol into a car without the carburetor: the car simply will not fire up, perhaps but flood. Another analogy is trying to light a fire with a match without kindling wood it simply will not light or even better using a 12V battery to start a car without a coil which is a transformer to boost the voltage up enough to make a spark plug spark. Another analogy would be to try and explode dynamite without a detonator. While it is possible all of these macro machines may work very poorly with crude methods a gaskammer by throwing in ZyklonB will not work as intended without micro modifications.
A little petrol poured into a car cylinder will make a car run a few seconds but not to the efficiency we are used to today. A small fire may burn with a match but not enough for the most part to light a fire in winter. It is possible to make a spark with a 12 v battery without a coil but the car will run very poorly as a certain amount of energy is needed to cross the chemical energy gradient for chemical reactions. You can indeed make dynamite explode by smacking a stick with a sledge hammer but that is not recommended for proper use nor for health and safety reasons. The crude method of Zyklon B is analogous to the situations described and simply not workable.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

montgomery2
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by montgomery2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:13 am
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:08 pm
There is no valid reason in the world to believe, even for an instant, that the railroad delousing chambers courld not have been used for mass murder and easily! Germar Rudolf has never even given one reason for why they might not have worked.

Montgomery2 seems to be so in awe of Faurisson's reputation that he cannot think critically here. Rudolf was not true to his science at all. He was true, however, to his own unspecified self-interest in my opinion. Shame on Rudolf!!!!

FPBerg
Friedrich of course the kreislauf system would have worked effectively that if used would have been the perfect evidence for this alleged holocaust. It was not used and the claim that Zyklon was just tipped into a room full of people without that system is beyond credulity. You and others who have said the same are 100% correct. The analogy is just tipping petrol into a car without the carburetor: the car simply will not fire up, perhaps but flood. Another analogy is trying to light a fire with a match without kindling wood it simply will not light or even better using a 12V battery to start a car without a coil which is a transformer to boost the voltage up enough to make a spark plug spark. Another analogy would be to try and explode dynamite without a detonator. While it is possible all of these macro machines may work very poorly with crude methods a gaskammer by throwing in ZyklonB will not work as intended without micro modifications.
A little petrol poured into a car cylinder will make a car run a few seconds but not to the efficiency we are used to today. A small fire may burn with a match but not enough for the most part to light a fire in winter. It is possible to make a spark with a 12 v battery without a coil but the car will run very poorly as a certain amount of energy is needed to cross the chemical energy gradient for chemical reactions. You can indeed make dynamite explode by smacking a stick with a sledge hammer but that is not recommended for proper use nor for health and safety reasons. The crude method of Zyklon B is analogous to the situations described and simply not workable.
FPB didn't understand what I was suggesting. It's not that the large railway car delousing buildings wouldn't have been more efficient, it's that even they wouldn't have succeeded in doing the job. Isn't that really what Rudolf was saying?

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:55 pm

What Rudolf was saying is a total muddle, and deliberately so--but the little bit of sense there was in what Rudolf said had nothing to do with the practicality of railroad delousing tunnels for mass murder. It had, however, everything to do with protecting Faurisson and Leuchter from serious criticism for their thoroughly INSANE and false arguments about why mass gassings were a technical or practical impossibility. Shame, shame, shame on Germar Rudolf for being so so inexcusably stupid and for being such a "bigot" as well.

Revisionists over the decades from Bradley Smith on down have always pretended to be for "Open Debate" as at CODOH. The reality is, however, that "revisionists" are just as bigotted as any holocaust hoaxers. When a conference in Teheran was being organized about the "holocaust" years ago, I tried to go also and speak--but I found quickly that I could get no information about how I might participate. Bradley Smith refused to tell me anything and Faurisson and Zuendel did the same--and Mark Weber cared only about himself as always. They did not like me, it seems--but far worse was the fact that I was "right" and they were, and still are, completly wrong. What these fools and bigots did was sidetrack holocaust revisionism for decades from something that made sense and was simple enough for many people to grasp--to something which is such a mess and so convoluted that no one except perhaps Germar Rudolf can possibly understand what Rudolf himself is saying. Germar Rudolf's excellent recent video "The Chemistry of Auschwitz" is a total DUD because of that.

Germar spent a great deal of time talking about how inordinately long it would have taken for "everyone" in a gas chamber to die--while totally ignoring the simple fact that the Germans, and many others with experience, had just such a problem totally solved with forced-circulation or Kreislauf. It would have been a simple matter to show there was absolutely NO forced circulation used during the alleged gassings. "Big Mistake" in the HOAX but possibly lost because of the "revisionist bigots."

Faurisson was quite right when he urged revisionists to "keep it simple," but he was totally wrong to ignore the fact that things should be simple--but "accurate." Faurisson as some kind of exponent of "exactitude" is as pathetic as anyone can be.

Can the damage done by arrogant "crackpots" like Faurisson and Leuchter and many others be undone somehow? Only time will tell.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!

User avatar
VFX
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by VFX » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:55 pm
Revisionists over the decades from Bradley Smith on down have always pretended to be for "Open Debate" as at CODOH. The reality is, however, that "revisionists" are just as bigotted as any holocaust hoaxers. What these fools and bigots did was sidetrack holocaust revisionism for decades from something that made sense and was simple enough for many people to grasp--to something which is such a mess and so convoluted that no one except perhaps Germar Rudolf can possibly understand what he is saying. Germar Rudolf's excellent recent video "The Chemistry of Auschitz" is a total DUD because of that.

FPBerg
What Friedrich has said above is absolutely correct. The Nationalist Socialists had the technology to commit mass gassing, which is a far more technical process than throwing in a few cans of slow acting poison. Zyklon-b was relatively cheap and if used right could have done the job effectively, with only one or two delousing tunnels needed: the system would have been highly efficient without one Jew having to step off the train. I am sure a far more efficient system of body disposal could have been formalized rather than the inefficient ovens at Auschwitz or the alleged mass burials at Treblinka and so on.
I would contend that if mass murder was proposed on an industrial scale the ad hoc methods as alleged would not have occurred as alleged. Probably another chemical agent would have used apart from Cyanide: the chemical of choice would be Sarin which is about 80 times more lethal than cyanide and 540 times more lethal than chlorine gas.
Sarin was discovered in 1938 in Wuppertal-Elberfeld in Germany by scientists at IG Farben who were attempting to create stronger pesticides; it is the most toxic of the four G-Series nerve agents made by Germany. The compound, which followed the discovery of the nerve agent Tabun, was named in honor of its discoverers: Schrader, Ambros, Gerhard Ritter, and von der Linde Sarin..wiki

I contend if the Reich had a formalized process of extermination they would not have pissed around with these alleged extermination camps using engines or whatever, but would have systematically planned, built the tunnels, the body disposal units similar to the modern carcass disposers and just did it.
This
Image
then this
Image
Then this
Image
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Thank you, VFX, for your excellent post above.

I believe Germany actually had stockpiles of weaponized Sarin and Tabun during the war and ready to go if needed as a response to an Allied use of poison gas. Of course, for the "screwball revisionists" at CODOH and on Germar Rudolf's mailing list, not even those gases could have possibly been used to mass murder anyone. Such people are totally NUTZ and should be exposed for the cookoos that they truly are.

FPBerg

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2148
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Scott » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:12 pm

I once had a discussion about nerve gases with Hannover over at the CODOH Forum and (no surprise) it resulted in all my posts getting deleted. Basically my argument was that people hugely overplay the importance of chemical warfare agents and that Nerve gases would not have made much sense for mass-murder when simple gases like carbon monoxide or hydrogen cyanide could be readily produced.

German WWII chemical warfare stockpiles consisted of Tabun and LoSt (mustard gas). There was about a half-ton of Sarin produced for experimental purposes too, and small quantities of the even better Soman made in the laboratory. Soman can be produced by similar processes as Sarin but requires the more expensive pinacolyl alcohol instead of cheap isopropyl alcohol.

After the war the USA extensively stockpiled Sarin and VX, a stout postwar British nerve agent invention, while the Soviets stockpiled Soman. Mustard gas is a vesicant or blister agent instead of a nerve gas, and it was stockpiled by everybody because it makes a good, persistent area-denial agent, which is the most effective way to deploy it, i.e., against airfields, depots, and rail marshaling yards. Nerve agents have been extremely disappointing when employed by terrorist groups.

The main reasons that the Germans did not use poison gases during the Second World War except as a potential deterrent (most Allied leaders had expressed fears about the use of poison gas early in the war, so nobody was too keen about being the party to use it first) is that the military effectiveness of the secret new nerve agents was completely unproved.

Furthermore, as Armaments Minister Albert Speer pointed out after the war, with their control of global petroleum reserves, the amount of ethylene that the Allies could produce to make mustard gas was to the moon. Military leaders of either side overwhelmingly considered that chemical weapons were rarely decisive anyway, which is true.

The Zyklon fumigation barns that the Germans were already using to fumigate trains would have been an elegant solution if mass-murder had really been the German goal.

There are also precedents for vermin control using generator gas (carbon monoxide) as in this 1940s photo (below) from an Australian agricultural publication. CO is generated on a handcart from burning wood and blown into rabbit warrens. Jackrabbits are a particularly nasty agricultural "varmint" and this method is far easier than culling them the old-fashioned way with steel pipes for clubs, as is done sometimes in Idaho when varmint populations go berserk for various reasons.

I attended a jackrabbit cull or "Bunny Bash" at Mud Lake, Idaho while in college in 1982. Thousands of jackrabbits were rounded up and killed in farmer's fields. I do remember that some intrepid do-it-yourself-ers tried to "humanely" kill rabbits corralled into potato cellars with diesel exhaust and then gasoline engine exhaust--and both improvised methods proved a fiasco. Unfortunately I don't have any details for you, but I don't think if the cull had been focused on Jews rather than Jackrabbits that Rube Goldberg or Fred Leuchter could have made such ad hoc methods fail any better than they did.

Far better to generate the carbon monoxide from partial combustion, which the Germans were already familiar with since generator-gas was already being used as motor fuel because wartime petroleum was in such short supply. About the only country that did NOT commonly use this method to provide an alternate source of motor fuel during the war when gasoline was in short supply was the United States.

Image

rabbit producer gas fumigator - 1947http://www.flockandherd.net.au/archive/archives.html

1947 PROCEEDINGS
30TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE


The Institute of Inspectors of Stock of New South Wales
Year Book 1947
(advert) Dangar Gedye & Malloch, Ltd. (Sydney), p.98.

"SUDDEN DEATH to Rabbit"
"The LANGVARWIL Exterminates Rabbits Quickly, Easily"



The hard part is not the mass-murder but getting the intended subjects deployed for it in the first place. If the Germans could get Jews or others onto railroad cars, then the rest of it would have been easy with properly qualified staff and simple technologies.

If the Germans had really wanted to do this--mass-exterminate the Jews--the existing railroad fumigation barns would have paved the way for an ideal fit. Rube Goldberg need not apply!

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:42 am

It is worth reminding ourselves of what Leuchter said about any mass gassings:
-----Original Message-----
From: fred1
Sent: Aug 30, 2014 2:49 PM
To: Friedrich Paul Berg
Subject: Re: Non-rasponse from Fred Leuchter and the really B-i-g gas chambers!

Fritz,
I have already told you. It will not work. No matter how many times you ask me It does not change. Mass Gassings of people with a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g are impossible! We can mass execute thousands of bugs, but not people. You cannot seem to understand that. It cannot be done. [emphasis added by FPB]

I remember, when I was at College, in Biology, we had the nicest little Jewish Girl in our lab group. No matter what the instructor said she asked why. He had gone as far as he could go. He told her that her questions were like "why does the sun come up every morning".
She did not want the astronomical answer she wanted the philosophical one. God made it happen. He was Jewish and he told her she needed to talk to her Rabbi. I think I must tell you the same. I am an Engineer and a Technician. I am not a Philosopher or a Clergyman. I am sorry. Study execution procedures and equipment. Then we will talk.

Fred
So, contrary to Scott Smith, even Sarin, Tabun, VX or Soman could NOT have been used for mass murder according to Fred Leuchter. Is Leuchter "SANE?" Should I a qualified "engineer," or anyone, quietly accept Leuchter's pronouncements as some kind of "divine truth?" Of course, not--but that is precisely what a swarm of demented revisionists especially at CODOH, including Germar Rudolf, are insisting on essentially.

FPBerg

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests