NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
blake121666

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by blake121666 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:05 pm

The evaporation rate off the Zyklon substrate is determined by the temperature. You have not shown that kreislauf increases that rate. I quite doubt it does.

HCN naturally rapidly disperses and diffuses once in the air. No forced ciculation is particularly necessary for the alleged homicidal gas chamber claims. You have not shown otherwise. Kreislauf is used for "penetration" - which is not needed in the alleged HGC scenario. This "penetration" to kill hiding lice and their eggs is why building fumigations require so much time. Ship ratocides with Zyklon are recommended to be rather long so that the gas enters into all crevices. People can't hide in holes in the walls to avoid the gas.

The determining factor in this alleged HGC scheme looks to me to be much more so the temperature - which determines the evaporation rate - which is much slower than the dispersion rate. We know this given that the rate is claimed to outpace any potential explosive concentration build-up.
Whether a fan would help or not is academic and not particularly interesting.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:35 am

What Blake wrote above is completely WRONG and makes absolutely no sense at all. I can't believe anyone other than Robert Faurisson could write such nonsense.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:37 am

What was recommended again and again was a "circulation fan" which certainly could have been a blower--with appropriate ductwork to direct the air-gas mixture into one end, or side, of the gas chamber, and withdraw it from an opposite end or side.

It hows up already in the following schematic from 1937:

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:36 am

Well here is a pertinent snippet from the fumigation manual I've referred to so many times:
Manual of fumigation for insect control wrote: ATMOSPHERIC FUMIGATION WITH HCN

Fumigation of imported nursery stock to prevent introduction of San Jose scale, Aspidiotus perniciosus Comst. Dosage HCN 6 g/m³ (6 oz/l 000 ft³ ). Temperature not below 4 C. Fumigant is introduced with stream of air. After this, continuous recirculation of fumigant/air mixture in the chamber at a rate per hour equivalent to 40 times the cubic capacity of the chamber. Exposure period: 30 min.

The above is based on information supplied by the Netherlands Ministry of Agriculture, Plant Protection Service (Personal communication P.H. Van de Pol, 17 March 1959).

If the above rate of circulation of fumigant/air mixture cannot be attained, apply the treatment used for many years to control scale insects and woolly aphids before the introduction of [v]acuum fumigation or high velocity circulation. Dosage of HCN, 10 g/m³ (10 oz/l 000 ft³). Temperature not less than 4 C. Exposure period: 45 min to 1 h. Continuous circulation of air/fumigant mixture is advisable. If fans or blowers are used, they should be of the shielded, nonexplosive type.
Notice that this is saying to fumigate with 6 g/m^3 for 30 minutes with velocity circulation; but if velocity circulation is not employed, fumigate with 10 g/m^3 for 45 minutes to an hour.

One must keep in mind that if one employs forced circulation then the room needs to be more airtight or you'd be forcing the gas out of the room!

EDIT: I should have mentioned that this snippet is from:

"Schedule M. Hydrogen cyanide (HCN) fumigation of dormant nursery stock"

Different things are fumigated differently of course. For instance, grain GREATLY benefits from forced circulation. But the fumigation times are much much greater.

EDIT 2: Also notice that the rates are assuming that explosive concentrations would initially be introduced. Such would not really be the case in what we are concerned with (relatively low evaporation rate).
Last edited by blake121666 on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:43 am

Notice this section of that reference:
Manual of fumigation for insect control wrote: Schedule T. Fumigation for controlling rodents and other mammalian pests, snakes, birds, snails, ants' nests, wasps and termites

1. RATS AND MICE IN EMPTY STORAGES AND WAREHOUSES

(a) Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)

To be applied as liquid or from discs. 4°C or above. 2 to 4g/m³ (2 to 4 oz/l 000 ft³) for 6 h.

3. RATS AND MICE IN SHIP HOLDS, PREFERABLY WHEN EMPTY

(a) Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)

4°C or above; 2 to 4g/m³ for 2 h. To be applied as liquid or from discs.
6 hours in empty storages or warehouses but only 2 hours in ship holds. I wonder what the difference is there?

EDIT: Notice that 1 g/m^3 works out to be very close to 1 oz/(1000 ft^3). That might come in handy. I just noticed that.

EDIT 2: Added exact hyperlink to quote
Last edited by blake121666 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:00 am

Frankie has skedaddled.

Just last week on Thursday he posted the following:
Post by Frankie » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:47 pm
See Berg's childish Freudian fantasy about train tunnels as well his anti-science, anti-real world view that HCN is not a explosion danger blasted to bits by Breker here: :lol:

The [IN]SANITY Test!
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5864
If Frankie were all alone like Nessie seems to be, it would be bad enough--but Frankie's "explosion" fantasies are shared by many "revisionists." Germar Rudolf seems to know the truth, but protects the "crackpots" with bizarro loyalty scenarios while deliberately ignoring Kreislauf which is simple common sense German for "continuous forced circulation." For Rudolf, Faurisson and Leuchter are so saintly that they must be shielded from criticism. Instead of mindreading to understand German gas chamber designers, Rudolf leads everyone into a fantasy world where catastrophic explosions face us at every turn. Holocaust revisionism is in Big Trouble!

The simple truth is that for cyanide concentrations in air that are less than 5.6%, there is absolutely NO danger of explosion. To those who worry as Rudolf seems to worry that "explosive concentrations" might form in the immediate vicinity of Zyklon granules--it is Kreislauf which should put their minds at ease because it dilutes any higher concentrations of cyanide with lots of air. Kreislauf is the answer!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:08 pm

"Frankie," is still in hiding. Will he ever answer my simple question about my posting on CODOH, that website that proclaims its devotion to "Open Debate?"
Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:44 pm
And btw, Frankie or whoever you really are. If I try to post the above on CODOH, will I be breaking one of your "rules?" Please do let me know.

FPBerg
I think we have heard the last of Frankie.

FPBerg

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 pm

The only person in the world to have had evidence of Juden being gassed in trains.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:11 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 pm
The only person in the world to have had evidence of Juden being gassed in trains.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
And yet by some miracle he himself was neither gassed nor shot. Neither in a train nor in any of the numerous camps he passed through. That policy to kill Jews was so ineffectively applied. Amazing (yawn)!

And all such stories only come out fifty years later?? :?
[He] immigrated to the United States in 1950 and lived in New York City before moving the next year to Portland, where he raised two children, Michael and Eva, and became a leader in the Jewish community.
“Holocaust survivors, as a group, did not talk about their experiences for several decades after the war,” said his son Michael. As he was leaving for college in the 1970s, his parents told him part of the story, Michael said. Later, they participated in oral histories and filled in the details of their story of survival and triumph.

“Once he opened up, he really opened up,” Michael said of his father. “He had a lot to say.”

Michael said his parents and many Jews who survived the Holocaust wanted to record their stories for history, and that became more important to them as they aged.
So, they "recorded stories" and "oral histories" over fifty years later when they knew that no-one dare question let alone contradict them. :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:02 pm

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn512631

I got lucky and skipped about halfway through to try to find a lie. And sure enough I got lucky as I landed on this clown disqualified himself by saying that the people could see the flames shooting up.

DISQUALIFIED!

Train gassing story? DISQUALIFIED

Next second hand eye witness account?