NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

NSDAP
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by NSDAP » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:41 am

Obersalzberg wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:30 am
It can not be denied that the SS was partly unscrupulous
Not all members of the Shutzstaffel were criminals but sadly all are judged together: the SS were judged to be a criminal organization. The Sturmabteilung were exonerated by the Military Tribunal at Nürnberg in 1946. Dachau was a Konzentrationslager and not Vernichtungslager, as implied. No one was gassed at Dachau.
Why did they want to kill Jews only in a few camps ? And why are all these so-called facts just so controversial in these camps ?
Very good questions. Juden were disliked but not murdered, at least not by the soldiers of Deutschland.

Obersalzberg
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Obersalzberg » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:57 am

All SS men who were commandeered to work in a concentration camp did it not voluntarily and therefore it is an insolence that people like Oskar Gröning who was just a bookkeeper has been sentenced to several years in prison. I do not think that the work in Auschwitz and the other camps was fun. Yes, Jews were disliked in Germany and that has a reason. Also my father in law who died years ago told me about the behavior of the Jews in Berlin, I heard the same stories from my grandmother and grandfather and in this connection I heard the word "Verjudet" the first time. It is a fact that the history, particularly the history concerning the Jews was totally falsified. Particularly the story about the boycott of Jewish goods. Isn't it a fact that the jews first called to boycott German goods. This and many other stories are put under the carpet.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 7515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:59 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by been-there » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:02 am

Obersalzberg wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:30 am
It can not be denied that the SS was partly unscrupulous, but one should look at things fairly and accurately.
:o
Which army was NOT "partly unscrupulous" during WW2???

They all were. Without exception.

I understand and concur with your sense of injustice but may I suggest that you need to try and keep your replies relevant to the topic threads. The bogus history that we ALL have been and still are subjected to has many, many aspects. This topic thread is about the delousing tunnels which would have been a better alternative if there really had been a policy to tranport trainloads of people to extermination centres and gas them.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Obersalzberg
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Obersalzberg » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:10 am

You're right, but why discussing about delousing tunnels if they did not exist anyway ? No gassing, no delousing tunnels, not worth a discussion, but thanks for your statement.

NSDAP
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by NSDAP » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:15 am

Obersalzberg wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:57 am
All SS men who were commandeered to work in a concentration camp did it not voluntarily and therefore it is an insolence that people like Oskar Gröning who was just a bookkeeper has been sentenced to several years in prison. I do not think that the work in Auschwitz and the other camps was fun. Yes, Jews were disliked in Germany and that has a reason. Also my father in law who died years ago told me about the behavior of the Jews in Berlin, I heard the same stories from my grandmother and grandfather and in this connection I heard the word "Verjudet" the first time. It is a fact that the history, particularly the history concerning the Jews was totally falsified. Particularly the story about the boycott of Jewish goods. Isn't it a fact that the jews first called to boycott German goods. This and many other stories are put under the carpet.
Danke für Ihr informatives Gespräch. Dieser Thread handelt von "Entlausungstunneln" und nicht vom Holocaust im Allgemeinen. Können Sie Informationen über Entlausungstunnel?

Obersalzberg
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Obersalzberg » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:21 am

Nein, ich kann keine informationen über Entlausungstunnel geben, da diese nicht existiert haben ! Gibt es auch nur einen Beweis ? Ein Foto ? Nein, und deßhalb ist diese Diskussion vom ersten Satz an überflüssig und unnötig. Danke, Klaus

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 7515
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:59 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by been-there » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:32 am

Obersalzberg wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:10 am
You're right, but why discussing about delousing tunnels if they did not exist anyway ? No gassing, no delousing tunnels, not worth a discussion, but thanks for your statement.
Read the whole thread.

E.g.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2283&start=60#p85343

Image

Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

NSDAP
Posts: 2512
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by NSDAP » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:42 am

Nein, ich kann keine informationen über Entlausungstunnel geben, da diese nicht existiert haben ! Gibt es auch nur einen Beweis ? Ein Foto ? Nein, und deßhalb ist diese Diskussion vom ersten Satz an überflüssig und unnötig.
The delousing tunnels did exist Klaus, though the ones above were in Romania. You can see the photographic evidence. Some others here have provided evidence of them in Deutschland as well. The gassing in those chambers were for vermin (lice) and not people. Please read the discussion and give your thoughts. The argument we are putting forward is if this technology was so efficient then why was it not used against Juden instead of Zb being thrown into a room full of people which probably would not work very well if at all. The fact that this technology was known by the SS, was not used puts terminal doubts on the integrity of those who claim Zb works as portrayed in the fabrications of Auschwitz.


Die Entlausungstunnel existierten Klaus, obwohl die oben genannten in Rumänien waren. Sie können die fotografischen Beweise sehen. Einige andere haben sie auch in Deutschland nachgewiesen. Die Vergasung in diesen Kammern war für Ungeziefer (Läuse) und nicht für Menschen. Bitte lesen Sie die Diskussion und geben Sie Ihre Gedanken. Wir argumentieren, wenn diese Technologie so effizient wäre, warum wurde sie dann nicht gegen Juden eingesetzt, statt dass Zb in einen Raum voller Menschen geworfen wurde, der wahrscheinlich gar nicht gut funktionieren würde. Die Tatsache, dass diese Technologie von der SS bekannt war, wurde nicht genutzt, stellt die Zweifel an der Integrität derer auf, die behaupten, dass Zb so funktioniert, wie es in den Auschwitz-Fälschungen dargestellt ist.

Obersalzberg
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Obersalzberg » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:43 am

The shown image just shows a railroad delousing facility which has absolute nothing to do with Jews or extermination. There was a decrre by the highest railroad management To disinfect ttrains cncerning load securing. All wagons with more than 25 people had to be regularly disinfected according to this decree. This decree is still valid today here in Germany. I agree when you mention why this possibility was not used on Jews, but you all should also consider that there were a lot more opportunities to kill them. Why pendin a lot of money for gas ? If I would have been Himmler, I would have ordered to let them die of thirst or to kill each group with a hand grenade, machine gun etc. To built a large complex with all facilities and amusements just to kill Jews witha very expensive chemical is totally absurd and makes absolut no sense.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 2502
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by blake121666 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Obersalzberg wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:33 am
Hi Scott, regarding the mentioned book by Dötzer, which I know of course, one can see that the responsible did "everything" to combat typhus. The book is basically the same as that of Heinrich Kliewe. Of course, nobody, especially Germany, has the interest to publish these books, as they clearly prove that the Holocaust has not taken place as it has been said for decades.The Zyklon degassing chambers shown in Kliewe's book are "ultra-modern" in contrast to the alleged gas chambers in Auschwitz. It should not be forgotten that Kliewe's book was written over ten years ago before Auschwitz and it begs the question why the German architects suddenly used a wooden door as a seal. There are hundreds of things and details that do not fit into the Holocaust picture. Not to forget the thousands of statements of Auschwitz prisoners who can no longer be outbid by audacity. I´m only saying "Sonderkommando", those prisoners who allegedly took the bodies out of the gas chambers. These touched the dead bodies contaminated with hydrocyanic acid, breathed in the hydrocyanic acid and survived all by a miracle. They carried the hydrocyanic contaminants to the burning stoves, and although Zyklon was highly explosive, there was never a single incident. I even do not want to talk about the burning times and the 15 brick ovens who burned millions of bodies. Stories about stories and there are still people who believe all these lies.
The Kliewe book you mention is in the public domain and can be read for free at this site:

https://archive.org/stream/KlieweHeinri ... )_djvu.txt

If you did understand things as you allude to, you'd know that fumigating with Zyklon is NOT "highly explosive" as you claim. Dead bodies WOULD NOT be "contaminated with hydrocyanic acid". It IS NOT claimed that anyone "breathed in the hydrocyanic acid". Delousing IS NOT "disinfecting". Disinfection is the act of killing bacteria - microorganisms. Disinfesting is the act of killing macro-organisms - and that is what is done in "delousing".

You are simply knocking down straw-men with every one of your arguments. None of your arguments apply very well to what is being claimed by persons who know what they are talking about. Of course most people don't know what they are talking about with this subject.

Most of us here are quite skeptical of the Holocaust claims; but ignorantly knocking down straw-men is nothing constructive. If you wish to be constructive, please make a numbered list of things you believe to be said of the Holocaust that don't bear up to scrutiny and I will take the time to run down your list to inform you of what the actual understanding of each one is - by persons who know what they are talking about. You are unfortunately ill-informed about what is being claimed. It's quite understandable given the pervasive ignorance and misunderstanding of these issues - on many different levels - and even by persons who THINK they are knowledgeable but are not (Deborah Lipstadt for instance).

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zionist-occupation and 21 guests