NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
NSDAP

NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by NSDAP » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:07 am

Scott put some information regarding delousing tunnels for rolling stock in the "Reference" section, which I thought was astounding. The information is Friedrichs. It seems that the German Railways had the technology to build proper gas chambers with the correct heating system and airflow for the HCN from Zyklon B. This begs the question to me that if the railways had the gassing technology (which would have worked on Juden), how come similar technology was not used in the so called 'gas chambers': this is far superior than sprinkling in some cans of the powder onto hapless victims hoping for a result. Even better just push the loaded wagons into the units and turn on the gas, would save a lot of problems. Your thoughts are welcome.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels for Public Health, or Mass Murder!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 am

Very good, NSDAP. Any number of German experts in the use of cyanide would have had more than enough brains to recognize what should be obvious. Transportation experts, like Eichmann perhaps, would have seen that as well.

The holocaust revisionist movement, however, has been derailed by wackoes like Faurisson and Leuchter, and their devoted true-believers including Germar Rudolf and the bigots at CODOH--to promote the insane alternative idea that mass gassings would have been categorically "impossible." They are simply "NUTS."

FPBerg

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:41 pm

You seem like quite the studious fellow NSDAP. I'm sure you would prefer to do a little prior research on a topic before you discuss it. In regards to Berg's "NAZI Railroad Delousing Tunnels" I gave Berg the opportunity to provide us with the specific details of his proposal. You should read the thread, in its entirety, and maybe you can add to it with your apparent engineering aptitude:

viewtopic.php?p=66445#p66445

EDIT: NSDAP, Please understand that I am not being sarcastic when I make reference to your engineering/scholarly abilities. Your scholarly approach is appreciated. Okay?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Some people like Rollo cannot recognize "good evidence" even when it sits in front of them. They are "insane."

FPBerg

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:50 pm

After "SEVERAL DECADES" of research on this "ENORMOUSLY IMPORTANT" subject, Berg can't provide one iota of "good evidence" on the topic or even explain in any detail how this would work. I was hoping maybe NSDAP could do better.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Stop Lying, Rollo. You are becoming as pathetic as Nessie.

FPBerg

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Okay, you are the first to go Mr. Berg. Those puerile insults have just cost you a 6hr forum wide ban and a banishment from the Holocaust forum.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Here's a VERY RARE little gem PUBLISHED IN ENGLISH in 1937 by Degesch that I have been working on to add to the RODOH Reference section called:

"Degesch" Methods for Pest Control.
(Degesch G.m.b.H., Frankfurt am Main: 1937)

This Degesch handbook is 126 pages and discusses various harmful pests and fumigation methods and state-of-the-art gassing technologies. Dr. Bruno Tesch and Dr. Gerhard Peters are contributing authors.

The book also has some very interesting diagrams and photographs.

I have a lot of work to do to make these files smaller in bandwidth and still be readable. The files are on the big side and are image scans, not optically-encoded text yet. Eventually this Degesch handbook in English will go into the RODOH Reference section.

So each part is a few megabytes and may take a little time to download but not too bad--so if you are interested, here is a little taster:

degesch1937/ILLUSTRATIONS_pp102-126.pdf 2.7 MB

degesch1937/pp01-17.pdf 2.3 MB

degesch1937/pp62-87.pdf 4.1 MB

degesch1937/pp88-91.pdf 702 kB

degesch1937/pp92-101.pdf 1.5 MB

Start by looking at the illustrations, pages 102-126. Not only did the good folks at Degesch fumigate PLANES, TRAINS, SHIPS, and AUTOMOBILES--all over the world--but they were even fumigating furniture VANS. I guess you could call these "Real Gas-Vans."

Degesch has provided us with all the technical details to build your gas-chambers. For example, they explain the Kreislauf (circulation) method with Zyklon-B and literally show us how it is done.

Diagram p.97Image

And the Degesch folks here refute some other ideas that have taken hold in the Revisionist community, such as Prof. Faurisson's idea that you could not gas people because it would leave oceans of cyanide to clean up.

If you can gas sides of beef or other victuals at borders or in the holds of ships in non-Nazi countries, you could probably homicidally gas real people anywhere else. And what is more, the Germans were already using autoclaves and Degesch technologies using Zyklon-B in their concentration camps--some of it still visible today.

In the parts on ship fumigation and hydrogen cyanide characteristics, the authors even explain Leuchter's overwrought flammability concerns of hydrogen cyanide fumigation in practical concentration ranges, and why this is the case.

For example, on page 89 of the chapter on ship fumigation, the authors list some very direct points:

" 3) HCN gas, in consequence of its chemical indifference to cargo, victuals and furniture does not necessitate the clearing of provision stores or cargo on board the ships, nor need furniture be removed. "

And they follow with this rather bold statement:

" 4) HCN is neither inflammable nor explosive. "

WOW. JUST. WOW.

And did I mention that it was in English...

:D

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:06 am
Very good, NSDAP. Any number of German experts in the use of cyanide would have had more than enough brains to recognize what should be obvious. Transportation experts, like Eichmann perhaps, would have seen that as well.
This seems blatantly true Friedrich, thank you for your input into this matter, much appreciated. I saw photos of these railroad de lousing chambers years ago and thought they were rather sophisticated as "hangars" or rolling stock sheds for trains so to speak. The technology was rather sophisticated in comparison to the alleged gasing Leichenkeller at Auschwitz.
rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:41 pm
I'm sure you would prefer to do a little prior research on a topic before you discuss it.
Spasibo Rollo, I thought the information Scott and Friedrich had was interesting enough to instigate a discussion. Sometimes I think it is interesting to discuss topics instead of debating them and this one seemed compelling. Scott has put forward some interesting material to read and digest which will be perused with great interest. Perhaps you should look at it too Rollo, and your ideas would be welcome. To me perhaps at first and second glance is that there was more than sufficient technology to gas Juden and others properly, if that technology was used in the de-lousing chamber at Auschwitz and elsewhere; it was used at the docks, the railways for instance but seemingly never used at the places where it would have been necessary. Despite the other logistics such as the Leichenkeller scenario at Auschwitz; fitting 2000 people like sardines into a room through a single door, the very poor elevator systems and Kapos hooking people by the neck in a poisonous atmosphere,the crematoria not designed for mass burning throwing cyanide pellets into a large room would not work, with expected efficiency. Considering what was spent on that camp already, rigging it out to be an effective gassing chamber using the techniques as mentioned by Scott below would have been imperative. The designs would have very different and yes it could have been done using Zyklon B but it was not.(I suspect it was tried on a smaller scale in smaller buildings..evidence here is shaky). The existing Leichenkeller could have been modified for this purpose to have been an effective functioning murderous gas chamber but it was not done.
Scott wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:52 pm
This Degesch handbook is 126 pages and discusses various harmful pests and fumigation methods and state-of-the-art gassing technologies. Dr. Bruno Tesch and Dr. Gerhard Peters are contributing authors.
Thank you for this Scott, I have a lot of reading to do.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm

NSDAP wrote:Perhaps you should look at it too Rollo, and your ideas would be welcome.
I already have, in depth, and I find the idea a bit absurd. I'd be repeating myself to say why but if you want to make some comments please feel free to do so. I find it difficult to have faith in someone (Berg and maybe Scott) who believe in a 1937 book on hydrogen cyanide stating that HCN is neither flammable or explosive whereas all modern literature, MSDS sheets, etc., etc., etc., not only say otherwise but give the parameters by which it has those properties.