David Cole - Savage Hippie Vodcasts

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Charles Traynor

David Cole - Savage Hippie Vodcasts

Post by Charles Traynor » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:25 am

David Cole on the holocaust and racially blind White hipsters being gang raped in the ass by Blacks in Detroit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ios653CB3lk

David Cole on Ernst Zündel and Douglas Christie (timestamp: 54:48)
David Cole on Eric A. Hoffman II (timestamp: 1:13:09)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCyUbaXushM
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

torus9

Re: David Cole - Savage Hippie Vodcasts

Post by torus9 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:58 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:25 am

David Cole on Ernst Zündel and Douglas Christie (timestamp: 54:48)

Kudos to David's take on Douglas Christie. I concur, as Douglas and I had lunch together in May, 2003. And we spent the rest of the day discussing life and liber legis.
Cole is being too kind to the Canadian government, and too harsh on genitalia.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:27 pm

Interesting podcast, although his annoying sidekick doesn't really add to the show. Also, guests via poor Skype connection don't add to the show. And the sound is God-awful. I know that Mr. Cole can do much better than this.

Anyway, just a comment about Michael A. Hoffman II. I remember his column "Media Watch" in the Spotlight newspaper. It was very interesting and I looked forward to reading it. I don't remember now if this was in the late 1970s, the '80's, or the early '90s. The Great Holocaust Trial, Hoffman's book on the first Zündel trial (1985) in Canada was pretty good too. Then Hoffman started getting into weird Identity Christian stuff--or something like that. He started making David Koresh sound like a reasonable Kool-Aid drinker.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:07 am

Scott I and my friends have reached the point where we know this alleged crime was never committed; there was no Holocaust. There is so much refuting evidence here that to support the affirmative is ludicrous: to do so is to have another agenda apart from the reality and truth. It is not quite defined yet the current Zionist activity in Syria, the use of gas again is disconcerting. We have notice that the OPCW have kept the Douma case more or less closed even though it is months after the event. Any mild detection of chlorine in a house is due to sodium hypochlorite aka bleach. This lack of credulity is of great concern.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus