42,000 Answers to the Holohoax! Revisionist Victory!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
permanent_denial

Re: 42,000 Answers to the Holohoax! Revisionist Victory!

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:46 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:39 pm
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:14 pm
The "eyewitnesses" are ALL Liars as proven by their total failure to have ever even mentioned the "bright cherry red" coloring.

FPBerg
Wrong thread. In the thread about autopsies you have failed to show medical evidence which proves on death from acute CO the body is already commonly showing obvious cherry red skin. I have shown medical evidence it is rare, seldom seen or not even listed as a symptom it is so rare.
But Aryan Scholar, been-there, Werd, and others HAVE demonstrated such evidence in that thread. Pathetic attempt at an unearned claim on victory, Nessie. Shame on you!
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:35 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:46 pm
Nessie wrote:
The "eyewitnesses" are ALL Liars as proven by their total failure to have ever even mentioned the "bright cherry red" coloring.

FPBerg
Wrong thread. In the thread about autopsies you have failed to show medical evidence which proves on death from acute CO the body is already commonly showing obvious cherry red skin. I have shown medical evidence it is rare, seldom seen or not even listed as a symptom it is so rare.
But Aryan Scholar, been-there, Werd, and others HAVE demonstrated such evidence in that thread. Pathetic attempt at an unearned claim on victory, Nessie. Shame on you!
No they have not. There has been no presentation of medical evidence that not only clearly states people dying of acute CO show obvious and common cherry red skin, but also refutes the medical evidence that states it is rare, or does not reference it at all. If there was, you would have it on your websirte and you could easily post it here. :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:35 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Nessie wrote:

FPBerg
No they have not. There has been no presentation of medical evidence that not only clearly states people dying of acute CO show obvious and common cherry red skin, but also refutes the medical evidence that states it is rare, or does not reference it at all. If there was, you would have it on your websirte and you could easily post it here. :roll:
I'm not going to bother posting it here because it's already posted in the thread you alluded to.
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
------------------------

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:22 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:57 pm
Nessie wrote:
permanent_denial wrote:
Nessie wrote:

I'm not going to bother posting it here because it's already posted in the thread you alluded to.
I repeatedly re-post evidence for you, the debates are long, often run over different threads and can be hard to follow and remember. Please link or show the evidence again.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:22 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Nessie wrote:
permanent_denial wrote:

I repeatedly re-post evidence for you, the debates are long, often run over different threads and can be hard to follow and remember. Please link or show the evidence again.
Wrong thread. Debates do not and should not "often run over different threads" aside from your incessant petty bickering.
------------------------
------------------------

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:47 pm

permanent_denial wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:43 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:22 pm
permanent_denial wrote:
Nessie wrote:

Wrong thread. Debates do not and should not "often run over different threads" aside from your incessant petty bickering.
Agreed, it was Berg who derailed this one. Please re-post the medical evidence on the correct thread, thanks.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am

Berg, got any evidence of mass transits away from Babi Yar to ghettos or camps?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:36 pm

The total absence of any human remains at Babi Yar is strong "evidence" that no one was buried at Babi Yar.

FPB

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:36 pm
The total absence of any human remains at Babi Yar is strong "evidence" that no one was buried at Babi Yar.

FPB
What excavations have been undertaken? Where? What was the effect of the flood in the area? In other words, how do you know there are no remains there?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 pm
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:36 pm

FPB
What excavations have been undertaken? Where? What was the effect of the flood in the area? In other words, how do you know there are no remains there?
Yes or No, Nessie. Have any remains been found there? If no one has even looked then how would you know there was a great massacre there?