Fritz Berg interviewed by V. K. Clark 9/10/2017 about AUTOPSIES and much more

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
permanent_denial

Re: Fritz Berg interviewed by V. K. Clark 9/10/2017 about AUTOPSIES and much more

Post by permanent_denial » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:34 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:05 am
Bishop Williamson is INSANE-- just like all the rest of RC clergy. Can't you understand anything "Permanent denial?"

Stop nibbling on a 2,000-year-old corpses--or drinking the rancid blood!

FPBerg
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:09 am
Stop nibbling on a 2,000-year-old corpses--or drinking the rancid blood!

FPB
Same comment posted across two threads... you're slacking, Berg. Get with the program!

Or have you actually sequestered a bot to do your trolling for you? I might yet be impressed.

:lol:
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Fritz Berg interviewed by V. K. Clark 9/10/2017 about AUTOPSIES and much more

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Permanent Denial should add some veggies to his diet. All that meat and blood will make you very sick.

FPB

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:31 am

Fritz, I just started listening to this and your very first argument seems to be you implying that US gas executions have no explosion risk. I showed you the explosion risk.

Are you, Fritz, even clear on why Zyklon typically has no explosion risk? It is because the HCN dispersion rate in the air is greater than its evaporation rate from the substrate. You get this, don't you Fritz? Only an inordinately large amount of Zyklon (not anything alleged for the alleged HGCs) would present an explosion risk.

By contrast, the pot method has an explosion risk. Do you get that, Fritz? How is it that you seem to think the pot method would not risk explosion?

Zyklon: HCN evaporates off substrate more slowly than it travels through the air => more difficult to reach LEL
Pot Method: A 100% blob of HCN gas is created at once and dissipates out - reaching concentrations between UEL and LEL at SOME time in this dissipation.

I'm up to 13:00 and you bring up using a concentration of 1.5% in air to kill people. Where's this 15,000 ppm claim coming from? You pulled that out of your ass, didn't you?
Last edited by blake121666 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:07 am

The explosion risk is nil unless the concentration is greater than 6%. Do you get that? i doubt it.

Here is some of what you wrote in your linked post:
So 162,500 mg of nitro would give off an explosion of about 1 MJ. If HCN is comparable to that, we are talking about a potential 1 MJ explosion risk in the pot method. That's the energy equivalent of about one stick of dynamite.
Do you have even a shred of "evidence" that any US prison authority was ever concerned about the "explosion risk"--equivalent to a stick of dynamite, or whatever? Of course, not. It is only wackoes like you and Fred Leuchter who ever talk such utter nonsnense. Whatever you are drinking--ease off quickly before you hurt yourself.

I NEVER pull anything out of my ass. I leave that to drunkards like you. The 1.2% cyanide in air used for executions comes from Germar Rudolf's calculations. Can you even admit that 1.2% cyanide is NOT explosive? I doubt it.

FPBerg

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:12 am

Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:07 am
The explosion risk isnil unless the concentration is greater than 6%. Do you get that? i doubt it.

Here is some of what you wrote in your linked post:
So 162,500 mg of nitro would give off an explosion of about 1 MJ. If HCN is comparable to that, we are talking about a potential 1 MJ explosion risk in the pot method. That's the energy equivalent of about one stick of dynamite.
Do you have even a shred of "evidence" that any US prison authority was ever concerned about the "explosion risk"--equivalent to a stick of dynamite, or whatever? Of course, not. It is only wackoes like you and Fred Leuchter who ever talk such utter nonsnense. Whatever you are drinking--ease off quickly before you hurt yourself.

I NEVER pull anything out of my ass. I leave that to drunkards like you. The 1.2% cyanide in air used for executions comes from Germar Rudolf's calculations. Can you even admit that 1.2% cyanide is NOT explosive? I doubt it.

FPBerg
I edited my post because I figured you'd not get such simple concepts. Here's the edit, Berg:
Zyklon: HCN evaporates off substrate more slowly than it travels through the air => more difficult to reach LEL
Pot Method: A 100% blob of HCN gas is created at once and dissipates out - reaching concentrations between UEL and LEL at SOME time in this dissipation.
Is this incorrect, Berg? Does this basic description have a flaw you can see? How do you not get such a simple thing?

You said 1.5% in the interview! And you can't point to Rudolf saying 1.2% because he never did! The matter is a complicated one. The only answer such as "1.5%" could ONLY be an empirical one. Next time just say levels below LEL would kill people. Don't toss out the BS 1.5%. It makes you look like a BSer.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:17 am

Blake asks some questions above and suggests he has the answer:
I edited my post because I figured you'd not get such simple concepts. Here's the edit, Berg:

Is this incorrect, Berg? Does this basic description have a flaw you can see? How do you not get such a simple thing?
The mindlessness that is at work here is stunning. To Blake's question: "Is this correct?" the simple answer is "NO!!!" The flaw in Blake's thinking is big enough to drive an 18-wheel-truck through. From the pot method, although some HCN will escape quickly--the total amount is limited by the amount of chemicals introduced into the pot to begin with. There is NO reason to expect even the LEL to be reached (except locally near the pot) for the larger volume of the gas chamber. That LEL cannot possibly be reached if the executioner has done his homework to keep the cyanide concentration below 6% for the entire volume of the gas chamber. Such a calculation would have been far beyond the ability of Leuchter or Faurisson. The worst that one would get is a PUFF near the pot just as one often gets when one lights the gas of a kichen stove or burner. In other words, NO real EXPLOSION at all.

Unless there is some way to ignite the cyanide gas directly next to the pot as the cyanide egg is dropped in, there is simply NO RISK of even a PUFF. A static spark from the prisoner wiggling in the execution chair is unlikely and ridiculous--but typical of Faurisson and Leuchter's wacky theories. Neither the execution protocol from Baltimore, or anywhere else, even mentions such a risk.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 am

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:17 am
Blake asks some questions above and suggests he has the answer:

The mindlessness that is at work here is stunning. To Blake's question: "Is this correct?" the simple answer is "NO!!!" The flaw in Blake's thinking is big enough to drive an 18-wheel-truck through. From the pot method, although some HCN will escape quickly--the total amount is limited by the amount of chemicals introduced into the pot to begin with. There is NO reason to expect even the LEL to be reached (except locally near the pot) for the larger volume of the gas chamber. That LEL cannot possibly be reached if the executioner has done his homework to keep the cyanide concentration below 6% for the entire volume of the gas chamber. Such a calculation would have been far beyond the ability of Leuchter or Faurisson.

Unless there is some way to ignite the cyanide gas directly next to the pot as the cyanide egg is dropped in, there is simply NO RISK of any explosion. A static spark from the prisoner wiggling in the exectuion chair is unlikely and ridiculous--but typical of Faurisson and Leuchter's wacky theories. The execution protocol from neither Baltimore nor anywhere makes even a mention of such a risk.

FPBerg
Berg, I honestly think you're in senility. Germar Rudolf describes the pot method as I have done here in that "Is Zyklon explosive" video from awhile back. Do you not get that the pot method creates a near 100% concentration HCN mass directly over the pot that dissipates out (half the HCN stays in the pot, btw fyi)? So near the pot the concentration is ABOVE LEL and therefore not potentially explosive. There is nothing to slow the rate at which this HCN moves along (such as evaporation) - all at once it, as one, it dissipates out. THAT is the model EVERYONE uses. Between UEL and LEL is a potential explosion danger - undoubtedly.
Last edited by blake121666 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:33 am

Well Blake, I honestly know you are a FOOL! Try to grasp the difference between a PUFF and an EXPLOSION.

FPB
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:36 am

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:33 am
Well Blake, I honestly know you are a FOOL!

FPB
You think Germar is a fool too then. And you falsely claim to use him as a source for your pull-it-out-your-ass 1.5% silliness. Watch the video again, Berg. It's near the beginning.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:38 am

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:33 am
Well Blake, I honestly know you are a FOOL! Try to grasp the difference between a PUFF and an EXPLOSION.

FPB
I even CALCULATED the damned explosion potential for you, jackass. About a stick of dynamite would be the equivalent at UEL - if we accept Germar's estimates.