Treblinka Choo-Choo

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
randomforumguy

Re: Treblinka Choo-Choo

Post by randomforumguy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:Unless Roberto's inside that toilet bowl with you then there's no way he can get at my ass to kick it.
I dont need to get at you. roberto has kicked your ass all over board with nearly every reply :lol:

If you have an obsession with toilet things, perhaps you belong on another forum or in exile.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:36 am

We tolerate you out of pity.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:22 am

bwahahaahah :lol:

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:27 am

I suppose the hoaxsters consider you their "useful idiot". Hey Junior, is that Sam the Smilie?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:43 am

Here's a statement which I haven't been sure whether to put into this thread or the Richard Glazar thread. "Eenie, Meenie, Minee, Moe", I guess I'll put it in this thread.

"Richard Glazar:

The “dead season” as it was called began in February 1943 after the big trainloads came from Grodno and Bialystok. Absolute quiet. It quieted in late January , February and into March. Nothing. Not one trainload. The whole camp was empty, and suddenly everywhere there was hunger. It kept increasing. And one day when the famine was at its peak Oberscharfuhrer Kurt Franz appeared before us and told us: “The trains will be coming in again starting tomorrow.”

We didn’t say anything. We just looked at each other, and each of us thought: “Tomorrow the hunger will end.” In that period we were actively planning the rebellion. We all wanted to survive until the rebellion.

The trainloads came from an assembly camp in Salonika. They brought in Jews from Bulgaria, Macedonia. These were rich people, the passenger cars bulged with possessions. Then an awful feeling gripped us, all of us, my companions as well as myself, a feeling of helplessness, of shame.

For we threw ourselves on their food, a detail brought a crate full of crackers, another full of jam. They deliberately dropped the crates, falling over each other, filling their mouths with crackers and jam...

So ... what is Glazar saying? Nothing came in February?

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:49 am

rollo the ganger wrote:I suppose the hoaxsters consider you their "useful idiot". Hey Junior, is that Sam the Smilie?
I dont know any "hoaxsters". I'd have to ask them :lol:

Wolf_Mann

Post by Wolf_Mann » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:40 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Not exactly. His writing isn't perfectly clear but it captures the main outlines of what has been documented elsewhere. There were the well-known large transports from Bialystok and Grodno that arrived in mid-February and also one large transport from Thrace and Macedonia in mid-March and some smaller ones from Bulgaria late that month. In April, a large number of Jews from Warsaw were shipped to Treblinka II as part of the liquidation of the Warsaw ghetto by Stroop's forces. These were the final transports to Treblinka other than those in August from Bialystok as a result of the ghetto uprising there.

This information is well-concealed in Wikipedia and other Internet sources.
Because nobody likes history and everybody loves fish.

Bernard

Post by Bernard » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Wolf_Mann wrote:
rollo the ganger wrote:
Not exactly. His writing isn't perfectly clear but it captures the main outlines of what has been documented elsewhere. There were the well-known large transports from Bialystok and Grodno that arrived in mid-February and also one large transport from Thrace and Macedonia in mid-March and some smaller ones from Bulgaria late that month. In April, a large number of Jews from Warsaw were shipped to Treblinka II as part of the liquidation of the Warsaw ghetto by Stroop's forces. These were the final transports to Treblinka other than those in August from Bialystok as a result of the ghetto uprising there.

This information is well-concealed in Wikipedia and other Internet sources.
Revisionists like Mattogno have never disputed the train shipments to Treblinka which were documented by railway authorities.
Rollo has obviously read these documents and also the accepted revisionist response which argues that lack of extensive mass graves
proves that the large number of transitted Jews were transitted from Treblinka to eastern destinations. Does even one respectable revisionist disagree with this?

Glazar makes reference to the large amounts of food entering the camps in the spring of 1943, but do we really know that this food came via transports of Jews? Since this food influx coincides with Easter, would it not make more sense to assume that Polish Christians were showing Christian mercy to those passing through this camp in a period of shortage. Easter is a time when Christians both prepare food and emphasise charity.
Matthew 28:1-10
After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."

So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me."

Wolf_Mann

Post by Wolf_Mann » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Other memoirs besides Glazar's mention that Jews working in the camp were able to stay well fed, unlike in the KL's, by taking food which the victims brought with them.

Now I have a question for you. No, it is not on the matter of Jewish-Polish relations during the interwar and war years, nor is it concerning the security set-up at Treblinka II. What I want to know is do you know what a memoir is?
Because nobody likes history and everybody loves fish.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Bernard wrote:

"Revisionists like Mattogno have never disputed the train shipments to Treblinka which were documented by railway authorities.
Rollo has obviously read these documents and also the accepted revisionist response which argues that lack of extensive mass graves proves that the large number of transitted Jews were transitted from Treblinka to eastern destinations. Does even one respectable revisionist disagree with this?"

I haven't accepted anything Bernard. This thread and the Richard Glazar thread are fact-finding exercises. One does not come to any sort of conclusion until all the facts are in. I'm simply trying to get others take on what Richard Glazar was saying. It seems like a contradiction in what Glazar said and what other sources say (transcribed):

203 Tuesday February 9, 1943 10,000 Bialystok Ghetto
208 Sunday February 14, 1943 4,400 Grodno Ghetto, Belarus

Fahrplananordnung Nr. 552; Grodno – Treblinka. Final liquidation of the Ghetto, dubbed "Operation 5,000." Victims are sent in three trains agreed on January 15, 1943 by Berlin. An additional train, Pj 165, leaves Grodno for Treblinka on February 16.[17]

244 Thursday March 11, 1943 Bulgarian military and police authorities transfer 11,343 Jews in Bulgarian-occupied Thrace, Macedonia, and (Serbian) Pirot to German custody pursuant to a February agreement between the SS and representatives of the Bulgarian government. German SS and police officials deport these Jews to Treblinka, where almost all are gassed or shot upon arrival.[10]

244 Monday March 22, 1943 2,338 Skopje, Bulgaria
247 Thursday March 25, 1943 2,402 Skopje, Bulgaria
248 Friday March 26, 1943 Fahrplananordnung Nr. 567; Transport from the Reich
250 Sunday March 28, 1943 Telegramm; Transports from Bulgaria and Greece to Treblinka

So thank you Wolf_Mann for that information.