AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Satyam

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by Satyam » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:25 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:39 pm
Satyam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:07 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:25 pm
Ah yes, you forgot this part:

""A rumor going around Dachau after we got there was that many of the prisoners were poisoned. I did a lot of toxicological analysis to determine the facts and removed organs from a cross-section of about 30 or 40 bodies and sent them into Paris to the Army's First Medical Laboratory for analysis, since I lacked the proper facilities in the field. The reports came back negative. I could not find where any of these people had been poisoned. The majority died of natural diseases of one kind or another. However, we did probe into such questions as, 'What happened to those prisoners who became psychotic and developed a serious mental disease after internment at Dachau? What did the Gestapo do with them?' Well, they took those people to the crematorium. First, however, they were taken into a big windowless building next to the crematorium where the ceiling was covered with false showerheads. The victims were then ordered to strip and take a 'shower.' Outside the building, guards dropped in cyanide pellets. Then they'd blow the cyanide gas out and remove the bodies next door to the crematorium ovens. I think this is what happened to most of the truly psychotic prisoners and those they considered unruly and unmanageable and who, in the Gestapo's opinion, were incorrigibles. But, in my opinion, only a relatively few of the inmates I personally examined at Dachau were murdered in this manner. Still, medical facilities were totally inadequate. When people fell hopelessly ill and death was imminent, and they grew so weak they could no longer work or function, they were taken to the cyanide room for disposal. The Nazi called them 'mercy killings' because there was no hope of them getting well. Actually, the Germans considered them a liability, and extermination was the answer.""
i was always curious why would they have a room with fake shower heads? its not questioned that it exists. how do revisionists explain this?
did the americans install them?

Because the Germans wanted to conceal the purpose of their mass-killing operations to the victims themselves until the very last moment.
you are not a revisionist. i am interested how they explain away showerheads that arent even connected

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:35 pm

Satyam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:25 pm
you are not a revisionist. i am interested how they explain away showerheads that arent even connected
At Dachau these were added after the war along with other modifications to make a shower room appear like a gaskammer.
This is why there are water gratings on the floor.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

Satyam

Post by Satyam » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:35 pm
Satyam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:25 pm
At Dachau these were added after the war along with other modifications to make a shower room appear like a gaskammer.
This is why there are water gratings on the floor.
i see, so it was a shower room and the americans took the pipe connections off the brausekopf claimed it was a gas chamber,
and then they said it wasnt a gas chamber after all. crazy
but maybe the yanks didnt do anything and it was a fake shower to make a few test gassings. how do we know?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Satyam wrote:you sure? connected with piping and all?
methinks i remember a american video with just shower heads not even connected
You "methinks"? Why don't you find that american video and show us?

Satyam

Post by Satyam » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:52 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm
https://www.scrapbookpages.com/dachau/G ... erior.html

there it is, strange eh?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 pm

Satyam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:08 pm
i see, so it was a shower room and the americans took the pipe connections off the brausekopf claimed it was a gas chamber,
but maybe the yanks didnt do anything and it was a fake shower to make a few test gassings. how do we know?
On April 29, 1945 soldiers of the 3rd Battalion, 157th Infantry Regiment, 45th Infantry Division, commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Felix L. Sparks, approached Dachau. They found thirty-nine railway boxcars containing some two thousand skeletal corpses parked on rail tracks just outside the complex itself. "These people were stuffed in these cars. The cars had bullet holes all over them, evidently from strafing on the way to Dachau" Private John Lee, 45th Division soldier.

the SS mounted heavy machine guns along the siding and fired into each boxcar. Some prisoners managed to get out,
Private Sam S. Platamone. The issue is that the Germans did not have heavy machine guns only the MG 42, so it seems the straffing was done by allied forces. Such straffing was reported by Sam Pivnik in his book (((survivor))).
In his book "Deliverance Day," Michael Selzer wrote that the American liberators marched 122 SS soldiers, who had surrendered at the Dachau Concentration Camp, to a wall and with their hands up, shot them with machine guns. Included was the alleged Commander of the SS garrison, Lt. Heinrich Skodzensky, who had only moments before surrendered the camp to Colonel Jackson of the 45th Thunderbird division, saying in English, "I am the commanding officer of the guard in the camp, and I herewith surrender the camp to your forces." Skodzensky was shot along with the others, dressed in his immaculate black SS uniform, according to Selzer's account. The Dachau Memorial Site has no record of Lt. Heinrich Skodzensky in its archive and there is no record of a man named Heinrich Skodzensky in the Berlin Bundesarchiv. At this time the SS Uniforms were grey. The black uniform was increasingly seldom seen, eventually being worn only by part-time Allgemeine-SS reservists. The Americans committed a war crime ; it is now accepted that 50 SS guards were murdered.

In June of 1959,American military attorney Stephen Pinter , publishing the follow statement in a letter to a Catholic periodical:

"I was in Dachau for 17 months after the war, as a U.S. War Department Attorney, and can state that there was no gas chamber at Dachau. What was shown to visitors and sightseers there and erroneously described as a gas chamber was a crematory. Nor was there a gas chamber in any of the other concentration camps in Germany." (Our Sunday Visitor, June 14, p. 15)
the journal of the British National Party, Combat, published an article titled “Jewish Deceit at Dachau”:

"When Dachau fell into Western hands in 1945, it had to look the part, so…it was transformed into a showplace of horrors. … The camp had to have a gas chamber, so, since one did not exist, it was decided to pretend that the shower bath had been one. Previously it had flagstones to a height of about four feet [on the walls]. Similar flagstones were taken [from the adjacent room] and put above those in the shower bath, and a new lower ceiling was created at the top of this second row of flagstones, with iron funnels in it (the [fake] inlets for the gas)." (Combat, Jan/Feb 1961, issue #10, p. 4).

Satyam

Post by Satyam » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:32 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 pm
Satyam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:08 pm
On April 29, 1945 soldiers of the 3rd Battalion, 157th Infantry Regiment, 45th Infantry Division, commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Felix L. Sparks, approached Dachau. They found thirty-nine railway boxcars containing some two thousand skeletal corpses parked on rail tracks just outside the complex itself. "These people were stuffed in these cars. The cars had bullet holes all over them, evidently from strafing on the way to Dachau" Private John Lee, 45th Division soldier.

the SS mounted heavy machine guns along the siding and fired into each boxcar. Some prisoners managed to get out,
Private Sam S. Platamone. The issue is that the Germans did not have heavy machine guns only the MG 42, so it seems the straffing was done by allied forces. Such straffing was reported by Sam Pivnik in his book (((survivor))).
In his book "Deliverance Day," Michael Selzer wrote that the American liberators marched 122 SS soldiers, who had surrendered at the Dachau Concentration Camp, to a wall and with their hands up, shot them with machine guns. Included was the alleged Commander of the SS garrison, Lt. Heinrich Skodzensky, who had only moments before surrendered the camp to Colonel Jackson of the 45th Thunderbird division, saying in English, "I am the commanding officer of the guard in the camp, and I herewith surrender the camp to your forces." Skodzensky was shot along with the others, dressed in his immaculate black SS uniform, according to Selzer's account. The Dachau Memorial Site has no record of Lt. Heinrich Skodzensky in its archive and there is no record of a man named Heinrich Skodzensky in the Berlin Bundesarchiv. At this time the SS Uniforms were grey. The black uniform was increasingly seldom seen, eventually being worn only by part-time Allgemeine-SS reservists. The Americans committed a war crime ; it is now accepted that 50 SS guards were murdered.

In June of 1959,American military attorney Stephen Pinter , publishing the follow statement in a letter to a Catholic periodical:

"I was in Dachau for 17 months after the war, as a U.S. War Department Attorney, and can state that there was no gas chamber at Dachau. What was shown to visitors and sightseers there and erroneously described as a gas chamber was a crematory. Nor was there a gas chamber in any of the other concentration camps in Germany." (Our Sunday Visitor, June 14, p. 15)
the journal of the British National Party, Combat, published an article titled “Jewish Deceit at Dachau”:

"When Dachau fell into Western hands in 1945, it had to look the part, so…it was transformed into a showplace of horrors. … The camp had to have a gas chamber, so, since one did not exist, it was decided to pretend that the shower bath had been one. Previously it had flagstones to a height of about four feet [on the walls]. Similar flagstones were taken [from the adjacent room] and put above those in the shower bath, and a new lower ceiling was created at the top of this second row of flagstones, with iron funnels in it (the [fake] inlets for the gas)." (Combat, Jan/Feb 1961, issue #10, p. 4).
fabricated/reconstructed
like auschwitz
always the same, cant believe a word they say.
we might never know what actually happened, but we know what they say that happened surely never happened. does that make sense?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:07 pm

Satyam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:32 pm
fabricated/reconstructed
like auschwitz
always the same, cant believe a word they say.
we might never know what actually happened, but we know what they say that happened surely never happened. does that make sense?
If it was the truth there would have been no need for the reconstructions and the faking of history. The massacre of the poor camp victims on that train was due to allied strafing, yet they murdered in cold blood 50 innocent guards. Jude collectively have much to gain from these deceptions, their co conspirators are the allies..cui bono. They are in a greater position of wealth and power now than when they were part of the Diaspora.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:19 am

First of all, almost nobody today claims that people were gassed at Dachau so the matter of the "fake shower heads" is a strange historical curiosity.

This board's Black Rabbit of Inle investigated the Dachau "shower" with the fake shower heads, including the blueprints and the ducting in the attic and concluded, I think, that the ceiling was lowered by the Germans (not the Americans) in order to add air conditioning to the morgue. There is plumbing to the morgue but not above the lowered ceiling if I remember correctly.

It appears that the Brausebad or Shower-Bath was early on converted into a morgue or surgical/dissection room by the Germans. The gas-tight doors, such as the one found here and at other places like Dachau or Mauthausen in Austria, are similar to those found in other German operating rooms at hospitals and bomb or poison gas attack shelters. The Dachau Brausebad or supposed gaschamber room connects to another morgue, not as well finished as a tiled shower-bath, and not a cold-storage or surgical/dissection room, but it also had a gas-tight door. This would be expected for a morgue, as it would be a barrier for vermin, odors, and changes in air temperature.

This room is obviously a morgue in the Dachau new Crematorium building--and it was common practice to configure such a thing as though it were an operating theater. This was done at the Krema I building across from the SS hospital at the Auschwitz main camp, for example, because it was better protected and could be used as an improved operating theater during bombing raids.

What the Americans likely did immediately before the Congressional atrocity tour is pound fake shower heads into the ceiling in the Brausebad, and probably later put mailbox like hatches into the outside East wall near where the outside air-conditioner was connected.

The water drains in the floor of the Dachau "gaschamber" or Shower-Bath/Morgue are real, as is the water fixture on the wall. It appears that some of the fixtures in the ceiling were originally electric lights, including surgical lamps with booms. Inside the Dachau crematorium building there are four clothing fumigation cubicles made by Degesch which are still visible today.

Some early postwar atrocity films like the one directed by Alfred Hitchcock show pipes being turned on and off by menacing hands in an adjacent room.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/j ... -hitchcock

Below from Alfred Hitchcock's 1945 documentary film:

Another narrative for the gassing procedure does not involve turning on gas valves or switching on an electrical control unit but tossing insecticide in through the slots on the side, like gas grenades. The latter procedure (using cans of Zyklon-B insecticide granules) is the usual claim today since the steam or air ducting is actually for other parts of the new crematorium building, but the mail slots shown to tourists today do not explain how the claylike insecticide granules are kept from clogging the water drains in the tiled floor of the morgue. Cans of Zyklon-B insecticide were, of course, used for fumigation in the gas cubicles found at the end of the new crematorium building. In his horror documentary film, Hitchcock seems to use two gassing narratives: gas that is switch on with a valve or with an electrical switch, and cans of Zyklon-B found lying about (and presumably tossed into a gas chamber like grenades or something like that).

Some Nuremberg testimony had to do with the Germans allegedly testing chemical warfare agents in Dachau "Baracke X," the new crematoria building. Tossing in gas grenades is I think that is what the Liberators were going for with the mail slots where the air-conditioner had been connected behind the wooden fence in the picture below. Note that the Mauthausen "gaschamber" morgue in Austria was also refrigerated.

Also don't overlook Billy Wilder's 1945 documentary film Death Mills.

Note that some atrocity films show the actual showers at the Majdanek camp (below), which can still be seen at Lublin in Poland today. These are adjacent to the fumigation rooms and were quite real.

The standard delousing procedure is for personnel to disrobe, wash with disinfectant, while clothing and uniforms (plus baggage sometimes) are fumigated, either in steam autoclaves with cyanide.

This was exactly the procedure used at the border control point at El Paso, Texas in the early part of the 20th century, for example, and we can find signature T-shaped fumigation buildings at the unloading ramp at the Birkenau Or Auschwitz II camp. Birkenau camp prisoners often marched past the Crematorium buildings on the way to the Central Sauna building, as well, which contained showers, laundry, dryers, and autoclaves.

The illustrations below from 1944 were published in New York about the time of the liberation of the Treblinka and Majdanek camps by the Soviets. I call this the Holocaust gassing and burning "Liturgy," as it essentially remains the homicidal narrative today, except that gas grenades or Zyklon-B insecticide cans are not claimed to have been thrown into the gaschamber directly.

Note also in the 1944 "Nazi Death Parade" illustrations above, the claims that the Germans recovered things like fertilizer and gold teeth from the ashes of corpses, echoing the "German Corpse Factory" atrocity claims from The First World War.

(See Prof. Neander's 2013 e-book link in the RODOH Reference section.)

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:03 pm

Satyam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:52 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:38 pm
https://www.scrapbookpages.com/dachau/G ... erior.html

there it is, strange eh?
The only "evidence" that these shower heads are fake is the caption claiming that they are.