AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by NSDAP » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:52 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:43 am
The medical evidence shows it is not common or obvious till many hours after death, assuming the body is not moved. Moving bodies out of gas chambers starting 30 minutes after death to immediate burial or cremation is why few signs of discolouration were noticed.

The witnesses have given evidence consistent with the medical evidence. That backs them up as telling the truth.
There is still a considerable time to dispose of the bodies. You do not understand lividity and apparently not inflammation. Now the cremation is immediate. How remarkable, the Nazis could burn 2000 bodies immediately. This is a startling change down from your original magic figure of 7 mins.
There you go, Nessie has claimed the Nazis perfected immediate body disposal.
As you claim that lividity would not set in, the bodies should then be normal coloured, but your witnesses describe livid colours. Be nice to have it both ways but you cannot.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26797
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by Nessie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:02 am

NSDAP wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:52 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:43 am
The medical evidence shows it is not common or obvious till many hours after death, assuming the body is not moved. Moving bodies out of gas chambers starting 30 minutes after death to immediate burial or cremation is why few signs of discolouration were noticed.

The witnesses have given evidence consistent with the medical evidence. That backs them up as telling the truth.
There is still a considerable time to dispose of the bodies. You do not understand lividity and apparently not inflammation.
Clearly I do understand, more than Berg or you. Neither of you can produce medical evidence to show on death the skin goes commonly and obviously cherry red prior to lividity forming.
Now the cremation is immediate. How remarkable, the Nazis could burn 2000 bodies immediately. This is a startling change down from your original magic figure of 7 mins.
There you go, Nessie has claimed the Nazis perfected immediate body disposal.
That is your misreading of what I said. The bodies were immediately taken to be cremated or buried.
As you claim that lividity would not set in, the bodies should then be normal coloured, but your witnesses describe livid colours. Be nice to have it both ways but you cannot.
What witnesses are they? Wiernik described all dead as being yellow. Rajchman said bodies did look natural as well as describing various colours.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by NSDAP » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:14 am

Look at the Nuremberg testimonies. You only suit evidence for what you think. Please be honest.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

OpenMind
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 pm
Contact:

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by OpenMind » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Thank you for this post Friedrich Paul Berg. I agree with you that there is no sin of gassing on the corpses. Autopsies are the key to the truth!

VFX
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by VFX » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:54 pm


Although no evidence of "gassing" was found, Bolker and the prosecutors were still able to sentence a hapless German male nurse to death for overdosing with painkillers--and so, the exercise was not a total waste of time for the Jews. They got their "pound of flesh." Shame on them all!
These people are the criminals and feel no shame.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:25 pm

Ah yes, you forgot this part:


""A rumor going around Dachau after we got there was that many of the prisoners were poisoned. I did a lot of toxicological analysis to determine the facts and removed organs from a cross-section of about 30 or 40 bodies and sent them into Paris to the Army's First Medical Laboratory for analysis, since I lacked the proper facilities in the field. The reports came back negative. I could not find where any of these people had been poisoned. The majority died of natural diseases of one kind or another. However, we did probe into such questions as, 'What happened to those prisoners who became psychotic and developed a serious mental disease after internment at Dachau? What did the Gestapo do with them?' Well, they took those people to the crematorium. First, however, they were taken into a big windowless building next to the crematorium where the ceiling was covered with false showerheads. The victims were then ordered to strip and take a 'shower.' Outside the building, guards dropped in cyanide pellets. Then they'd blow the cyanide gas out and remove the bodies next door to the crematorium ovens. I think this is what happened to most of the truly psychotic prisoners and those they considered unruly and unmanageable and who, in the Gestapo's opinion, were incorrigibles. But, in my opinion, only a relatively few of the inmates I personally examined at Dachau were murdered in this manner. Still, medical facilities were totally inadequate. When people fell hopelessly ill and death was imminent, and they grew so weak they could no longer work or function, they were taken to the cyanide room for disposal. The Nazi called them 'mercy killings' because there was no hope of them getting well. Actually, the Germans considered them a liability, and extermination was the answer.""
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Satyam
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:03 pm
Contact:

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by Satyam » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:07 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:25 pm
Ah yes, you forgot this part:


""A rumor going around Dachau after we got there was that many of the prisoners were poisoned. I did a lot of toxicological analysis to determine the facts and removed organs from a cross-section of about 30 or 40 bodies and sent them into Paris to the Army's First Medical Laboratory for analysis, since I lacked the proper facilities in the field. The reports came back negative. I could not find where any of these people had been poisoned. The majority died of natural diseases of one kind or another. However, we did probe into such questions as, 'What happened to those prisoners who became psychotic and developed a serious mental disease after internment at Dachau? What did the Gestapo do with them?' Well, they took those people to the crematorium. First, however, they were taken into a big windowless building next to the crematorium where the ceiling was covered with false showerheads. The victims were then ordered to strip and take a 'shower.' Outside the building, guards dropped in cyanide pellets. Then they'd blow the cyanide gas out and remove the bodies next door to the crematorium ovens. I think this is what happened to most of the truly psychotic prisoners and those they considered unruly and unmanageable and who, in the Gestapo's opinion, were incorrigibles. But, in my opinion, only a relatively few of the inmates I personally examined at Dachau were murdered in this manner. Still, medical facilities were totally inadequate. When people fell hopelessly ill and death was imminent, and they grew so weak they could no longer work or function, they were taken to the cyanide room for disposal. The Nazi called them 'mercy killings' because there was no hope of them getting well. Actually, the Germans considered them a liability, and extermination was the answer.""
i was always curious why would they have a room with fake shower heads? its not questioned that it exists. how do revisionists explain this?
did the americans install them?

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:39 pm

Satyam wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:07 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:25 pm
Ah yes, you forgot this part:


""A rumor going around Dachau after we got there was that many of the prisoners were poisoned. I did a lot of toxicological analysis to determine the facts and removed organs from a cross-section of about 30 or 40 bodies and sent them into Paris to the Army's First Medical Laboratory for analysis, since I lacked the proper facilities in the field. The reports came back negative. I could not find where any of these people had been poisoned. The majority died of natural diseases of one kind or another. However, we did probe into such questions as, 'What happened to those prisoners who became psychotic and developed a serious mental disease after internment at Dachau? What did the Gestapo do with them?' Well, they took those people to the crematorium. First, however, they were taken into a big windowless building next to the crematorium where the ceiling was covered with false showerheads. The victims were then ordered to strip and take a 'shower.' Outside the building, guards dropped in cyanide pellets. Then they'd blow the cyanide gas out and remove the bodies next door to the crematorium ovens. I think this is what happened to most of the truly psychotic prisoners and those they considered unruly and unmanageable and who, in the Gestapo's opinion, were incorrigibles. But, in my opinion, only a relatively few of the inmates I personally examined at Dachau were murdered in this manner. Still, medical facilities were totally inadequate. When people fell hopelessly ill and death was imminent, and they grew so weak they could no longer work or function, they were taken to the cyanide room for disposal. The Nazi called them 'mercy killings' because there was no hope of them getting well. Actually, the Germans considered them a liability, and extermination was the answer.""
i was always curious why would they have a room with fake shower heads? its not questioned that it exists. how do revisionists explain this?
did the americans install them?

Because the Germans wanted to conceal the purpose of their mass-killing operations to the victims themselves until the very last moment.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6206
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm

Dabbing wrote:i was always curious why would they have a room with fake shower heads? its not questioned that it exists. how do revisionists explain this?
did the americans install them?
Because they weren't fake. They were real shower heads in a real shower.

User avatar
Satyam
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:03 pm
Contact:

Re: AUTOPSIES are the well-kept secret that destroys the Holocaust HOAX!

Post by Satyam » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:21 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm
Dabbing wrote:i was always curious why would they have a room with fake shower heads? its not questioned that it exists. how do revisionists explain this?
did the americans install them?
Because they weren't fake. They were real shower heads in a real shower.
you sure? connected with piping and all?
methinks i remember a american video with just shower heads not even connected

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chocolate cake and 7 guests