Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Roberto

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Roberto » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Panicking moderator "Hannover" continues disapproving post after post, but I have to call it a day now. More memory hole news tomorrow.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Lily

Post by Lily » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:16 am

Indeed, Roberto is now taking the beating at CODOH, as in the past, that I predicted and now he tries to desperately distract from that beating. :lol:
He's merely a sore loser.

I suggest everyone actually read what Roberto is posting, it's not being censored, merely refuted with ease. Slam dunk. :lol:
Go ahead, read it.

Of course Roberto's posting of laughable unrelated 'photos' and dodging the challenges put to him are no doubt the causes of a few of his guideline violating posts being sent to the "memory hole", deservedly so.

Everyone, that includes Roberto, at CODOH does have the option of posting to:
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

Hence, Roberto's desperate misinformation is rendered 'untruthful'. :lol:

BTW: you gotta laugh at Roberto's & the Zionist 'holo controversies' BS with their desperate 'mass graves at Serniki'.
It's just more amateur hour where the HC kids take on the adults

Like all the rest of Roberto's easily debunked propaganda the Serniki ploy doesn't hold up to scientific rational scrutiny.
CODOH, as usual, has been there and done that, see:
Mass Graves / Serniki
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6763

Still waiting for fraudulent / non-existent 'Hydrokop' report and seeing verifiable excavations of those millions of Jews supposedly buried at Treblinka, Sobibor, Auschwitz, Chelmno, etc, etc. :lol:

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 am

Lily wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:16 am
Indeed, Roberto is now taking the beating at CODOH, as in the past, that I predicted and now he tries to desperately distract from that beating. :lol:
He's merely a sore loser.
Another instructive exercise in self-projection, coming as it does from panicking censor "Lily", who "disapproves" one after the other of my posts.
Lily wrote:I suggest everyone actually read what Roberto is posting, it's not being censored, merely refuted with ease. Slam dunk. :lol:
Go ahead, read it.
How are posts supposed to be "refuted", moreover "with ease", if they don't even see the light of day? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Lily wrote:Of course Roberto's posting of laughable unrelated 'photos' and dodging the challenges put to him are no doubt the causes of a few of his guideline violating posts being sent to the "memory hole", deservedly so.
"Unrelated" this and that and "dodging" are the staple lame excuses of a cowardly moderator (the former especially in regard to photos posted in response to demands to be "shown" mass graves/excavated corpses, or to claims that no such exist), who moreover doesn't mind similar behavior on the part of Revisionists (whose posts also don't seem to be moderated). Responses to my challenge under
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11232 are full of dodging and subject-changing, which shows that the moderator applies different measures depending on whether a poster is a "Revisionist" or not.
Lily wrote:Everyone, that includes Roberto, at CODOH does have the option of posting to:
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322
Why, that's an idea. I'll post all my censored posts there, see what happens.
Lily wrote:Hence, Roberto's desperate misinformation is rendered 'untruthful'. :lol:
Another case of the pot calling the kettle black. "Lily" has amply shown that lying comes as naturally to him as breathing.
Lily wrote:BTW: you gotta laugh at Roberto's & the Zionist 'holo controversies' BS with their desperate 'mass graves at Serniki'.
It's just more amateur hour where the HC kids take on the adults

Like all the rest of Roberto's easily debunked propaganda the Serniki ploy doesn't hold up to scientific rational scrutiny.
CODOH, as usual, has been there and done that, see:
Mass Graves / Serniki
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6763
What's actually laughable is that the reference to Serniki was in a post that never saw the light of day. As to the "debunking" of information and photos related to Richard Wright's Serniki investigation, let me just guess what it consists of: baseless accusations of expert witness Wright manipulating evidence and/or providing false information. Isn't that so, "Lily"?

By the way, I just saw that, on the thread https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11219, one of my previously approved posts preceding the reply to borjastick in which I mentioned Serniki has been deleted (probably because "Lily" discovered that it referred to an earlier disapproved post. Which makes for more fun and games in this thread, and for a further demonstration of the CODOH moderator's cowardice and dishonesty. A screenshot of my deleted posts (as of all posts submitted) has been taken, as has a screenshot of the thread as it currently is.
Lily wrote:Still waiting for fraudulent / non-existent 'Hydrokop' report and seeing verifiable excavations of those millions of Jews supposedly buried at Treblinka, Sobibor, Auschwitz, Chelmno, etc, etc. :lol:
Which is no surprise as a) I cannot provide the Hydrokop report on the fly, and b) no number of photos showing excavations, where such took place, can prove that "millions" were killed, due to the limitations of the camera eye that are obvious to anyone but "Revisionist" imbeciles.

I'll now submit my another post to my "Challenge" thread (which is unlikely to see the light of day), then I'll reproduce my other posts retained or deleted yesterday, and then we'll do an interesting experiment. Here's a sneak preview of that post, which will be sent to the thread https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11232:
Roberto wrote:Now this is quite a show. 11 replies to my OP, and not a single one contains a name and related proof that would meet the challenge. I won’t attempt further replies to individual posts, as all but one my previous replies, 7 in number, have been "disapproved" by the moderator. Instead I’ll sum up what we have.

First there’s CWhite, whose "arguments" and style flagrantly emulate those of his "friend", the president and only member of the "National Association of Forensic Historians". He demands that I change the challenge’s text by adding some counterfactual nonsense, and produces an insult ("chicken") that rather fits his "friend" (who ran away from our appointment at Sobibór on 15.10.2008). In his next post CWhite changes the subject of the thread to mass graves. In the following two posts CWhite produces more of the same, which isn’t worth a comment. No name so far, let alone proof.

Then we have Hannover. He tries to change the subject to mass graves (which I’ll be glad to discuss on another thread, but not here), then produces some off-topic mumbling about where Jews went after the war and a "countless" number of survivors, then links to the hilarious speculations of Thomas Kues and Jürgen Graf, none of who provided a single name that would meet my challenge’s criteria. Both Kues’ and Graf’s speculations have been amply debunked on the Holocaust Controversies blog site, I’ll be glad to provide the links if requested. The reference to Graf is particularly unfortunate, for Graf said it all about the absence of a "Revisionist" case for transit to the "Russian East" when, on page 1503 of MGK’s overlong response to the HC critique (http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... caust.html, https://archive.org/details/BelzecSobib ... .ACritique), he wrote the following (emphasis added):
Jürgen Graf wrote:The only chapter where our opponents could hope to come close to a draw was their fourth one, authored by Harrison and Romanov about the resettlement thesis. While we revisionists can easily prove that Bełżec, Sobibór and Treblinka were transit camps, we are unable to produce German wartime documents about the destination and the fate of the deportees.

Absence of evidence may not be evidence of absence where one shouldn’t reasonably expect evidence, but it is evidence of absence where one should reasonable expect abundant evidence, as is the case here. If the transit camp theory held water, there would not only be lots of German wartime documents about the destination and fate of the deportees, for the reasons explained in my OP on this thread, there would also be an enormous number of witnesses narrating "the destination and fate of the deportees" and even filing claims about it. Moreover hundreds of thousands of deportees who survived in the "Russian East" and returned to their homes or emigrated after the war (even assuming a death rate of 30 % due to hardship, which is unrealistically high, there would be about 1 million survivors from the about 1.4 million deportees in 1942 alone) could not have gone unrecorded, be it by the authorities of their home countries or those of countries they emigrated to. Yet there is not a shred of the aforementioned evidence that one should expect to exist, nothing, zero, zilch, nada.

Finally, after all these dodges, Hannover produces the name S. Rothstein, a deportee whose destination was Minsk according to one collection of personal data and Treblinka according to another, which means that one of these collections must be wrong, especially as none claims that he was deported to Minsk via Treblinka. For details see the blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... anard.html, which I have referred to in two "disapproved" posts (including my "disapproved" response to Hannover, in which I brought his dodging to his attention and asked him to either provide a name with proof matching the challenge). The Rothstein canard has also been amply discussed on the RODOH thread viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2823.

Then there is borjastick. He refers to witnesses interviewed by Spielberg, who as I know claimed they been taken on a highly improbable and logistically senseless detour via Treblinka to Lublin/Majdanek, Budzyn or, most absurd of all, Auschwitz – none of these destinations in the "Russian East", of course. He muses that the mentioned witnesses may have been later deported to the "Russian East" from the places they were sent to following transportation to Treblinka. Then he mentions that the Malkinia railway junction is close to Treblinka, which is rather a self-defeating argument as it would have made no sense for deportees going via Malkinia to the "Russian East" to stop at Treblinka, and it would have made no sense to set up a transit camp along a branch line (from which the trains would have had to be laboriously returned to the main line), instead of setting it up along the main line. Besides, documentation in which Malkinia is mentioned as a stopover states Treblinka as the final destination (from which trains returned to the place of departure), not as a stopover en route to anywhere. No names let alone proof in borjastick’s post either.

Next there is Hektor’s post, which is still the best in the collection, as Hektor provides some names. However, he provides no proof that the named people were transported via any of the mentioned camps to the "Russian East".

Hektor is followed by Mortimer, who invokes Jan Karski, a member of the Polish underground who is supposed to have stated that Belzec was a transit camp. He muses that Karski may have been a Jew but does not provide either Karski’s supposed statement, nor any other evidence that Karski was transported to Belzec, nor, most importantly, any evidence that Karski was transported to the "Russian East" from Belzec.

Next there is Cognitive Destruction, who claims that a name has been provided (I presumed that he meant Rothstein, see above, and told him so), and that "we have reliable sources about people who were transferred to other camps, and people who were sent to the east". The former presumably means the aforementioned, rather dubious Spielberg witnesses, the latter is just a baseless, mistaken assertion. There is still no name, let alone proof. In a later post CD claims that there’s an "Inb4 blog article claiming to debunk these threads", but provides no specifics.

The last poster so far is hermod, who spins an lame conspiracy about the Soviets destroying documents and the Israelis suppressing information about immigrants, as I understand him. How those sinister Soviets and Israelis would have managed to silence hundreds of thousands of potential "transit" victims in their home countries or in countries they emigrated to (including all German, Polish and Soviet citizens involved in or witnessing the supposed "transit", plus the overwhelming majority of deportees), hermod doesn’t tell.

And that’s it so far. No name, no proof, no nothing. The Revisionist transit camp theory has (again) been shown up as the hollow humbug that it is.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:06 pm

Regarding censorship on the thread https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11219
In my post viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2978#p109546 I wrote the following, after reproducing one of my posts unduly deleted on the CODOH thread https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11219
Roberto wrote:No further notifications from the moderator so far. The post quoted above was followed by another post addressed to borjastick, which is worded much like a friendly chat and reads as follows:
I can understand Hannover's dilemma here. On the one hand he can find no justification to disapprove this post. On the other hand the post refers to a "previous post" that has been disapproved, so approving this one would make the retention of the previous post obvious to readers. Maybe Hannover is also uncomfortable with my statement that I don't like Orthodox Jews, which goes against his "Industry" and "Zionist" fantasies. So what us Hannover going to do now? Stay tuned!

By the way, Hannover was not attentive enough when he approved my post under https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 219#p84303, which he apparently considered safe enough. For that post refers to "the aforementioned Soviet footage", which is the footage shown in the retained post reproduced under viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2978#p109546. Nowhere before in the approved post is that footage mentioned, so the attentive reader will see that at least one previous post has been disapproved. Oops!
Note that the link https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 219#p84303, which was a direct link to an approved post, now leads to the OP of the thread https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11219. This means that the post https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 219#p84303 was deleted after having been approved. Also deleted was the previous notification that this post had been approved, lest the subsequent deletion be all too obvious. Obviously moderator "Hannover" realized that the approved post referred to a disapproved post and therefore deleted it and tried to remove all traces of it. Unfortunately for the cowardly and dishonest fellow, the fact that the former direct link to this post now leads to the thread's OP is clear evidence of the deletion, the text of the deleted post has been saved, and pre-posting screenshot of the deleted post was taken. I just posted the deleted post again for good measure (along with the previous and subsequent disapproved posts), to see what excuses "Hannover" comes up with to disapprove a post that he previously approved and then deleted. A screenshot of all current notifications has also been taken, and further screenshots will be taken as well.

Incidentally, the disapproval message "Reason: The reported message is off topic. more unrelated photos = dodging" seems to have referred to my aforementioned reply to borjastick, whereas the reply prior to that (in which I showed "Hannover"'s flagrant ignorance of judicial proceedings and requirements, quoting forensic anthropologist Richard Wright) was apparently disapproved on the pretext that "The reported message is off topic. not 'holocaust' related, irrelevant".

That said, reproduce below the post on the thread https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11219, formerly under the link
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 219#p84303, that was first approved and then deleted because "Hannover" (probably after being "informed" about the reference to a disapproved post in the approved one by his RODOH alter ego "Lily") got cold feet. The reference to the previous disapproved post (or more precisely, to information contained/film still shown therein) is highlighted in size 150 bold letter.
Roberto wrote:
Hannover wrote:Recall the claim of 900,000 buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 at Auschwitz, or 250,000 at Sobibor, 34,000 alleged at Babi Yar.
The 'holocaust' Industry claims that these enormous mass grave sites still exist and they know exactly where these alleged enormous mass graves are.
Yet we never see actual excavations & their contents verified and shown. Never.
First of all, the numbers mentioned for Treblinka, Auschwitz and Sobibór are too high. The best estimates are in the order of about 800,000 for Treblinka, about 1 million for Auschwitz and about 170,000 at Sobibór.

Second, no "enormous mass grave sites" are claimed to exist at Auschwitz, where the cremation remains of most victims were disposed of by dumping them into the Vistula, according to inmate eyewitness Doctor Miklos Nyiszli and camp commandant Rudolf Höss.

Third, the exact location of the mass graves at Treblinka has not yet been established. Some pits considered to be mass graves or parts of mass graves have been identified by forensic anthropologist Caroline Sturdy-Colls using non-invasive geophysical methods, but the bulk of mass grave space, which is presumed to be underneath the granite on which the memorial stones have been set up, has not yet been identified.

Forth, at least partial excavations were conducted at Treblinka shortly after the end of World War II. Between 9 and 13 November 1945, Examining Judge Łukaszkiewicz and Maciejewski conducted what Carlo Mattogno called "a thorough examination of the grounds as well as a series of excavations" on the site of the former extermination camp (Mattogno & Graf, Treblinka. Extermination Camp or Transit Camp, p. 84). Łukaszkiewicz and Maciejewski issued an official report about their site investigation, which is quoted by Mattogno (Treblinka, pp. 84-86). Łukaszkiewicz also issued another report dated 29 December 1945, which was presented by the Soviets at the Nuremberg Trial as Document USSR-344 (Treblinka, p. 87).

There are numerous photos showing human remains lying around on the soil of Treblinka and in pits made by robbery diggers, including the following archived by the Instytut Pamięci Narodowej in Warsaw under the signature IPN GK 196/69, which were taken at Łukaszkiewicz’s instructions:

Why have there been no exhaustive excavations at Treblinka, and at Sobibór (where the size, shape and depth of the mass graves has been established quite precisely by core drilling as concerns seven graves, and by some digging as concerns an eighth one)? The answer can be found in the article by "Excavating Nazi Extermination Centres" by Isaac Gilead, Yoram Haimi and Wojciech Mazurek, which is available under https://presentpasts.info/articles/10.5334/pp.12/:
That Kola was allowed to drill mass graves is considered by Orthodox Jews as ‘a monumental failure’ (Weiss, 2003). As it stands now, it seems that mass graves at the Nazi extermination centres will not be excavated in the foreseeable future. Information regarding their location and extension will be obtained by remote imagery and non-invasive geophysical methods that are standard tools of forensic archaeology (Cheetham et al., 2007: 196-206).
It is unfortunate that archaeological science is kept by religious beliefs from doing a complete job as concerns the mass graves at Nazi extermination camps.

Fifth, no "enormous mass graves" are claimed to still exist in the Babi Yar ravine near Kiev. The corpses of the about 34,000 Jews murdered in late September 1941 and of further people killed in the ravine were exhumed and cremated in late 1943, leaving only cremation remains to be found by the Soviets when they re-conquered the area. Then, in the early 1960s, the ravine was destroyed by a flood. The only whole corpses that the Soviets found at Babi Yar in 1943 were those of inmates of the Syrets concentration camp, which are shown in the aforementioned Soviet footage:

Hannover wrote:At most we read of someone who profits from the storyline claiming mass graves where none exist, and again, not showing the alleged enormous human remains of Jews.
I don’t know where one can read about "someone who profits", but I know where one can read about documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence regarding the Babi Yar massacre (which was but one of many massacres committed by the Nazi occupiers in the USSR, and one of the relatively few whose victims were mostly cremated), the Auschwitz concentration and extermination camps and the Sobibór and Treblinka extermination camps. Links to recommended articles can be accessed under these links:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... hwitz.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.nl/p/belzec.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... nion.html

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Thread https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11223
CODOH moderator wrote:Post disapproved: "Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp claims these faked 'photos' are proof of 'holocaust'"

Reason: The reported message is off topic. unrelated to 'holocaust' claims, no connection to topic.
Reproduction of disapproved post:
Roberto wrote:
Hannover wrote:The Industry now claims that ca. 2,000,000 Jews were shot by the Einsatzgruppen into huge pits, so, anyone, please show us the excavated enormous mass graves that are claimed to exist, their locations are allegedly known.
Is that:
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?
The alternatives proposed are hardly realistic as the mass graves varied greatly in size and contents.

As to the request itself, I can show photos or film stills of quite a few excavated mass graves and/or corpses extracted from mass graves, but I cannot show photos of the excavated mass graves in which the victims were buried, for the following reasons:
a) not all of these mass graves have been identified,
b) of the mass graves that have been identified, not all were excavated,
c) those that were excavated were mostly excavated by the Soviets (of whose documentation only some parts are available in translation, while most are kept in archives in the original Russian language), and
d) where the Soviets performed excavations they didn't always exhume all corpses (they did so in mass graves containing no more than a few thousand corpses, but not in larger mass graves, whose contents they usually estimated on hand of the grave's measurements and an assumed concentration of corpses per cubic meter).

This means that, while the sites of a great many mass graves are known (not the least through the post-Soviet efforts of NGO's like Yahad in Unum, see their map under http://yahadmap.org/#map/), the number of people killed in mobile killing operations by the Einsatzgruppen and other German units in the occupied territories of the USSR cannot be established by counting the number of corpses in mass graves.

Information about how the number of victims of mobile killing operations was established by historians (not by any "Industry") will be provided upon request. For now I just submit that the way in which this number was established doesn’t differ from the way in which the death toll of other events causing enormous mortality (Soviet crimes against their own citizens, area bombing of German cities, wartime flight and postwar expulsion of ethnic Germans, etc.) was established. In neither case was this done by counting the corpses lying in excavated mass graves.

It is especially unrealistic to expect that death tolls of enormous magnitude should become apparent from photographs. Due to the dispersion of places where violent death occurs and the limitations of the camera eye, photos show but a fraction of the victims. And that applies to Jews killed by Nazi mobile killing squads as it applies to German soldiers killed in battle, people executed by the Soviet NKVD, German civilians killed in air raids, German civilians who were murdered or otherwise perished in wartime flight or postwar expulsion, etc.

That said, I’ll start submitting film stills and photos showing corpses of Jews killed by the Germans, lying in mass graves or excavated from mass graves or wholly or partially cremated outside mass of mass graves.

1. Stills from Soviet footage regarding some of the Nazi massacres in the occupied territories of the USSR. The stills are from the Soviet documentary "The Atrocities committed by German Fascists in the USSR", which was shown at the Nuremberg Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal on 19 February 1946.

1.1 Kerch (Crimea), 1941

1.2 Drobitski Yar (Kharkov), 1941/42

1.3 Taganrog, 1941

1.4 Ternopol area, 1942

This is Soviet footage which, considering the Soviets’ attempt to blame their own mass killing at Katyn on the Germans, should be checked against evidence independent of the Soviets. Insofar as Soviet evidence and evidence independent of the Soviets match, Soviet reports can be accepted as accurate. Insofar as there is a contradiction between Soviet evidence and evidence independent of the Soviets (as in the case of Katyn), Soviet reports must be dismissed as inaccurate. Where there is neither contradicting nor confirming evidence independent of the Soviets, special care in making conclusions based on Soviet evidence is recommended.

In the cases mentioned above, the Soviet evidence is essentially consistent with evidence independent of the Soviets, namely German documents and/or depositions of eyewitnesses and perpetrators before criminal justice authorities of the German Federal Republic. This essential consistency is demonstrated in the blog articles linked to below, which contain references to German documents and excerpts from accounts by historians that are based on depositions made before West German criminal justice authorities.

Regarding Kerch and Drobitski Yar (Kharkov):
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... cists.html
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... i-yar.html
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... found.html

Regarding Taganrog and the Ternopol area:
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... cists.html

2. Photos from the Yad Vashem photo archives. Captions are Yad Vashem’s. Where victims are not expressly stated to be Jews, their Jewish ethnicity is assumed to follow from the fact that, according to other evidence, the place where they were killed was one in which only or mainly Jews were killed and/or the manner in which they were obviously killed was a manner in which Jews were killed by Nazi mobile killing squads. Some photos, regarding which Hannover claimed but didn’t demonstrate staging or forgery, are posted again below.

2.1 Lyady, Belorussia, Corpses of Jews.

2.2 Maly Trostenets, Minsk, Belorussia, Corpses of Soviets who were murdered in the death camp during the years 1941-1944.

2.3 Maly Trostenets, Belorussia, 1944, Corpses of those murdered in the concentration camp.

2.4 Maly Trostenets, Belorussia, Bodies in a mass grave

2.5 Maly Trostenets, Belorussia, A Soviet investigation committee inspecting a mass grave, 1944

2.6 Trostenets, Belorussia, People examining burnt corpses of Soviets in the death camp.

2.7 Trostenets, Belorussia, People examining the burnt corpses of Soviets in the death camp.

2.8 Klooga, Estonia, Soviet soldiers standing next to bodies ready for burning found in the camp after its liberation, 1944.

2.9 Klooga, Estonia, A row of partially charred corpses, with the remains of the camp in the background, September 1944.

2.10 Klooga, Estonia, Corpses of people who were murdered.

2.11 Klooga, Estonia, September 1944, Charred corpses.

2.12 Klooga, Estonia, Charred corpses, September 1944.

2.13 Klooga, Estonia, A row of partially charred corpses, September 1944.

2.14 Proskurov, Ukraine, Bodies of local residents who were tortured and murdered by the Germans.

2.15 Kramatorsk, Ukraine, Corpses of Jews murdered by German soldiers.

2.16 Kovno, Lithuania, Jewish women murdered by Lithuanian militiamen.

2.17 Bogdanovka, Ukraine, Corpses of people murdered by Germans and Romanians.

2.18 Bogdanovka, Ukraine, Bones.

2.19 USSR, A mass grave that was photographed by an SS soldier.

2.20 Bogdanovka, Ukraine, Corpses of Soviet citizens, who were tortured to death by Romanians and Germans during the Nazi occupation.

2.21 Resse, Lithuania, November 1944, The exhumation of corpses of Jews murdered at the site.

2.22 USSR, dead bodies in a mass grave. The witness Rabbi Baruch Jehoszua Rachmiel Rabinowicz attributed the photos to the killing site of Kamenets Podolsk. From the witness’ testimony: "I have photos from the killing site. In these photos you can see the entire technique. I got them from Hungarian officers, who took them. They did not forbid photography. To the contrary, they wanted photos to be taken and brought to the world’s attention. Then they waited for reaction, but it never came."

2.23 The witness Rabbi Baruch Jehoszua Rachmiel Rabinowicz attributed the photos to the killing site of Kamenets Podolsk. From the witness’ testimony: "I have photos from the killing site. In these photos you can see the entire technique. I got them from Hungarian officers, who took them. They did not forbid photography. To the contrary, they wanted photos to be taken and brought to the world’s attention. Then they waited for reaction, but it never came."

2.24 The witness Rabbi Baruch Jehoszua Rachmiel Rabinowicz attributed the photos to the killing site of Kamenets Podolsk. From the witness’ testimony: "I have photos from the killing site. In these photos you can see the entire technique. I got them from Hungarian officers, who took them. They did not forbid photography. To the contrary, they wanted photos to be taken and brought to the world’s attention. Then they waited for reaction, but it never came."
Hannover wrote:And BTW, here's yet another faked photo from The Roberto Collection.

'Shot dead nude women' with no bullet holes, no blood, and 'shooters' who are not in German uniforms.
Hannover has not yet addressed the questions I asked him in my answer to his OP, so why is he now talking about another supposedly faked photo?

As concerns this photo, "no blood" is hardly an argument as the resolution of the photo is too poor to establish whether there is blood on the victims or not. Moreover the victims are likely to have been shot in the head or neck as they were lying on the ground, meaning that their blood would have flown into the soil below them. As to whether the shooters have German uniforms or not, I don't think this can be established on hand of the photograph. And it would also be irrelevant as the shooters may have been local auxiliaries acting under German orders.
Hannover wrote:And we're told that it was all 'Top Secret', but then we're supposed to believe guys just went around and snapped pictures willy nilly. That dog don't hunt.
That "dog", namely the fact that German executors and bystanders often took photos against orders not to do so, is actually borne out by evidence, including at least one complaint that German servicemen were taking photographs of mass executions, at least one order that they refrain from doing so, and at least one case in which an executor was held accountable not for the killings he had carried out but for having taken photographs of such killings.
Hannover wrote:This photo used to be at the Wikipedia page on 'Babi Yar', it has been removed.
Which is correct as the photo was not taken at Babi Yar. It shows the execution of Jews from the Mizocz ghetto, see under http://digitalassets.ushmm.org/photoarc ... rch=MIZOCZ.
Hannover wrote:Stauffenberg & Co. never claimed anything like an extermination program as one of their motives for their attempted coup.
Stauffenberg only saw service in Africa, IIRC. So he wouldn't know much about Nazi crimes. As to other participants in the conspiracy, they even included people who had ordered or performed mass killings in Eastern Europe, and who would therefore hardly invoke such mass killings as a motive. But that's another story.
Note that a previous post on the same thread (reproduced under viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2978#p109541) was disapproved on the pretext that "The reported message is off topic. the challenge is to present photos that show 'holocaust' victims, no dodging". Now that I presented numerous photos that show Holocaust victims, "Hannover" can no longer come up with that excuse for disapproving the post. So he invents another ( "The reported message is off topic. unrelated to 'holocaust' claims, no connection to topic"), which is as false as can be, and accordingly as stupid. But then, "Hannover" was never noted for particular intelligence.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Thread: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11232

CODOH moderator wrote:Post disapproved: "Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory"

Reason: The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field. you are dodging what was posted, please read again.
Roberto wrote:
Hektor wrote:
roberto wrote:Please provide the name of at least one Jew that you can prove to have been transited via Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka to what Korherr called the "Russian East", i.e. to a destination in the Reichskommissariat Ostland, the Reichskommissariat Ukraine or the Soviet territories under German military administration. By "transited" I mean that the person in question must have been taken to the respective camp (Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka), then shipped from that camp to a certain destination in the Nazi-occupied territories of the Soviet Union as defined above, e.g. to Minsk, Riga, Kovno or Kiev.

One name, with proof.
Samuel Zoldan
Mikhail Zhustkovski
Maria Zhuravel
Iosif Zherman
Raisa Babendur
Froim Backer
Moysey Barán
Rita Baranov
Shlyoma Begun
Mikson Beniya
Bravo! Now let's see the proof that these people

a) were transported to Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka, and
b) were transported from Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka to a destination in the Reichskommissariat Ostland, the Reichskommissariat Ukraine or the Soviet territories under German military administration.
The "you are dodging what was posted, please read again" pretext is obviously as false as can be, and accordingly stupid. But then, "Hannover" was never noted for particular intelligence.

CODOH moderator wrote:Post disapproved: "Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory"

Reason: The message contains links to illegal or pirated software. you have dodged what was posted, no can do here.

Roberto wrote:
Hannover wrote:Oh yawn, this is so yesterday's newspaper.
Often the most ridiculous, illogical questions are best answered in the most direct manner:
If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask such dumb questions like "what happened to them"?
This is just the old 'If the Jews were not gassed, where did they go?' canard.

Jews claim they we all murdered and dumped into enormous mass graves.
So what were their names?
So where did all those people go? Where are the claimed mass graves for Roberto's "Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór and Treblinka"?

If the Germans supposedly 'tried to kill every Jew thy could get their hands on then why are there countless numbers of "survivors".
That is a huge & damning aspect to the '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers' fraud.

The proof that Jews were shipped east to work sites other than "Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór and Treblinka" is overwhelming.
see:
Evidence for the Presence of “Gassed” Jews in the Occupied Eastern Territories, Part 1
http://codoh.com/library/document/3111/?lang=en
and:
Evidence for the Presence of "Gassed" Jews in the Occupied Eastern Territories, Part 2
http://codoh.com/library/document/3127/?lang=en
and:
Evidence for the Presence of “Gassed” Jews in the Occupied Eastern Territories, Part 3
http://codoh.com/library/document/3166/?lang=en

Also search http://codoh.com/
transit camps for a veritable blizzard of work debunking the 'Jews were all killed' Big Lie.

And the fact that the outbound records has curiously gone 'missing' is also another nail in the 'holocau$t' coffin.
see:
J. Graf and the illogical canard: 'Where did Jews go then?' / & more
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8272
Lot's of "survivor" names.
also see:
'AR Survivors / Treblinka'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6534

And Roberto, I introduce you to S. Rothstein:
'Translation of Short note on “The Central Database of Shoah Victims’ Names” and the number of deaths reported therein'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10945

The deportation of S. Rothstein (and many others); in dashed lines, the segment hidden by "holocau$t historians". :lol:

- Hannover

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. What sort of truth is it that denies free speech and the freedom to seek the truth? Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.
Hannover is dodging the challenge by changing the subject and posting irrelevant blather, including the silly "Evidence for the Presence of “Gassed” Jews in the Occupied Eastern Territories" articles that have been demolished on HC, starting under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ws-in.html.

Well, except for Mr. Rothstein. But that canard has been taken care of:
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... anard.html.

Post a name, Hannover. With proof that the individual in question
a) was transported to Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka, and
b) was transported from Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka to a destination in the Reichskommissariat Ostland, the Reichskommissariat Ukraine or the Soviet territories under German military administration.
In this post I may added something like "Or leave the discussion" after my above text and after taking the pre-posting screenshot. Or not. But that doesn't change the contents of the post as reproduced above.

Note again the utter mendacity of "Hannover"'s pretext: he accused me of "dodging" when dodging is exactly what he's doing, posting a lot of obfuscation junk to distract from the thread's subject (the challenge to produce at least one name of a "transited" Jew) before finally referring to the "Rothstein" canard ably debunked by Sergey Romanov under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... anard.html.

Also note the claim that my reply "contains links to illegal or pirated software", knowing well that there is nothing "illegal" or "pirated" about the Blogger platform of the Holocaust Controversies blog site.

"Hannover" has again shown that lying comes as naturally as breathing to him.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:19 pm

:lol:

Poor roberto is getting destroyed on codoh!

:lol:
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:23 pm

RM:
Note again the utter mendacity of "Hannover"'s pretext: he accused me of "dodging"

But I see that you are in fact dodging roberto:

Looks good, don't you think Roberto?
My challenge to Revisionists is thus the following:

Please provide the name of at least one Jew that you can prove to have been transited via Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka to what Korherr called the "Russian East", i.e. to a destination in the Reichskommissariat Ostland, the Reichskommissariat Ukraine or the Soviet territories under German military administration[/b]. By "transited" I mean that the person in question must have been taken to the respective camp (Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka), then shipped from that camp to a certain destination in the Nazi-occupied territories of the Soviet Union as defined above, e.g. to Minsk, Riga, Kovno or Kiev.

One name, with proof.

Just one name.

Please note that I believe all known evidence shows no less than - 1,419,467 - persons were killed and buried in these four camps, so the above challenge pertains specifically to the _?_ [number of] jews that - I CAN - prove actually set foot in Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II, but - I CAN NOT - prove were gassed and buried in said locations.

Disclosure: This challenge was born out of an amenable conversation between my old friend Greg Gerdes and me on the threads - $1,000.00 REWARD FOR THE NAME OF JUST ONE GASSED jEW - in which I did not earn so-much-as one sinlge penny in reward money.

What number do you want to insert in the blank space?

One number Roberto.

Just one number.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 232#p84330

Just one number roberto.

What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?

D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 pm

RM:
Note again the utter mendacity of "Hannover"'s pretext: he accused me of "dodging"

And here are three more questions that you are cravenly dodging roberto:

Are you chicken to do so because you've been caught in yet another lie, or what?

BTW Roberto, if "all known evidence shows" that "a total of 1,419,467 persons" were "killed at these camps," then why are you not showing us where they are, rather than asking us to prove they are somewhere you insist they aren't?

Which leads to a follow up question Roberto: How many graves were those "1,419,467 persons" buried in?

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 232#p84329

Just one number roberto.

What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:35 pm

CODOH Moderator wrote:Post disapproved: "Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory"

Reason: The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field. still ignoring / dodging what was posted, no can do here.
Roberto wrote:
Mortimer wrote:Jan Karski was a member of the Polish underground and he said Belzec was a transit camp. He claimed to be a Pole and not a Jew but I think his comments are noteworthy -
http://codoh.com/library/document/3336/
So, where's the proof that Jan Karski
a) was a Jew,
b) said that Belzec was a transit camp,
c) was transported to Belzec and
d) was transported from Belzec to a destination in the Reichskommissariat Ostland, the Reichskommissariat Ukraine or the Soviet territories under German military administration?
Needless to say, I'm not "ignoring" or "dodging" anything. I'm requesting evidence that the name offered (Jan Karski) matches the challenge stated in the OP.

CODOH Moderator wrote:Post disapproved: "Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory"

Reason: The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field. you're ignoring what was posted, read again post saved as usual.
That must be the following post:
Roberto wrote:
borjastick wrote:And we know that many many trainloads of jews and others who were sent into Treblinka left on the same or a later train. This has been proven by those many witnesses who were filmed by Spielberg for his recording material and subsequent filmed record. Thus if these people left for other camps and were then sent to various camps in the network and survived it is entirely likely that many others went to other destinations. Plus we know that Treblinka was on the spur line just a few miles from Malkinia Junction which was a massive rail hub. People could well have been sent via Malkinia Junction to any number of destinations.

For proof that Treblinka was never an extermination camp one only needs to watch Caroline Sturdy Colls tv documentary. She really smashed it out of the park.
I asked for a name, with proof. Don't try to change the subject.
Here I'm indeed ignoring what was posted, but what was posted does not respond to the challenge stated in the OP and is therefore irrelevant. What is more, addressing borjastick's conjectures would have derailed the thread by distracting from the subject matter of the OP. That applies especially to the second paragraph, which has nothing to do with the thread's subject.

CODOH Moderator wrote:"Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory"

Reason: The reported message does not fit into any other category, please use the further information field. way over the top with foul language, please re-configure post saved.
Roberto wrote:
CWhite wrote:
roberto wrote:Revisionists, most notably Mattogno, Graf and Kues, claim that Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór and Treblinka, places known by history to have been extermination camps, were mere transit camps, places where arriving deportees were bathed, had themselves and/or their clothing deloused, were perhaps given a hot meal or drink and then sent onwards to final destinations in the Nazi-occupied territories of the USSR east of such camps, where they were resettled in camps or ghettos.

The numbers that Revisionists claim to have been transited through these camps is enormous. The Korherr Report alone, which Revisionists claim must be understood literally in this respect (notwithstanding evidence that Korherr was instructed to use a certain wording to avoid mention of "special treatment" and that he knew he was writing about mass murder, see my blog article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... rherr.html), mentions 1,274,166 Jews transited to the "Russian East" through "the camps in the General Government" (mainly Bełżec, Sobibór and Treblinka, as we know now from the Höfle telegram) and 145,301 Jews transited to the "Russian East" through "the camps in the Warthegau" (obviously Chełmno/Kulmhof), until the end of 1942. So a total of 1,419,467 persons are supposed to have been transited to the "Russian East" in this period through these camps alone, instead of being killed at these camps as all known evidence shows them to have been.

Some of the deportees supposedly transported via these camps to the "Russian East" would doubtlessly have succumbed to hardship on the journey or at the place of destination, but most would have survived the war and returned to their places of origin or emigrated after the war. Their names would have been recorded by administrative authorities, and there would have been no reason for the Nazis to destroy any part of the huge paper trail that this gigantic resettlement operation would have created (on the contrary, all this documentation would have been their best safeguard against accusations that they had murdered these people). The deportees would have been seen along the route and at the place of final destination by a great many people, including but not limited to those in charge of transporting and accommodating them and the local population. From such witnesses, but especially from the surviving deportees themselves, there should be thousands upon thousands of accounts narrating their experiences. Having been subject to persecution by the Nazi government, the many surviving deportees, or at least a substantial part of them, would have filed compensation claims with the German Federal Republic after the war. There would be records about their return home or their emigration, and there would be records about their later whereabouts.

From all these accounts and documentation, names of deportees transited through Chełmno, Bełżec, Sobibór and Treblinka to the "Russian East" should be all over the place, and it should be a piece of cake to find such names and proof that their bearers were transited through these places.

My challenge to Revisionists is thus the following:

Please provide the name of at least one Jew that you can prove to have been transited via Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka to what Korherr called the "Russian East", i.e. to a destination in the Reichskommissariat Ostland, the Reichskommissariat Ukraine or the Soviet territories under German military administration. By "transited" I mean that the person in question must have been taken to the respective camp (Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór or Treblinka), then shipped from that camp to a certain destination in the Nazi-occupied territories of the Soviet Union as defined above, e.g. to Minsk, Riga, Kovno or Kiev.

One name, with proof.

Just one name.

Here is Roberto quoted on another forum:

My challenge is the following:

I, Roberto Muehlenkamp, have at this moment a certain sum on a savings account, the existence of which I can prove and of which I am prepared to pay up to $ 4,000, $ 1,000 for each name, to the first Revisionist(s) who can provide, along with corresponding conclusive evidence, the names of up to 4 Jews who were transited through Chełmno, Bełżec, Sobibór or Treblinka (not necessarily one per camp, can be all four through one camp, two here and two there or any other combination) to the Nazi-occupied territories of the Soviet Union, i.e. the areas of what was then known as the Reichskommissariat Ostland, the Reichskommissariat Ukraine or the Soviet territories under German military administration, in the years 1942 or 1943. By transited I mean that the person in question must have been taken to the respective camp, then shipped from that camp to a certain destination in the Nazi-occupied territories of the Soviet Union as defined above, e.g. to Minsk, Riga, Kovno or Kiev.

This challenge is not meant to be written in stone. It will be changed from time to time as deemed necessary for its improvement.
And Roberto has been challenged to improve his challenge with the following:

New prologue for Roberto's disingenuous - Transit Camp Challenge:
The following challenge pertains specifically to the _?_ [number of] jews that - I CAN - prove actually set foot in Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II, but - I CAN NOT - prove were gassed and buried in said locations:
But Roberto is too chicken to make the change so as to make his disingenuous "challenge" a legitimate one.

Now isn't that a surprise?
It would be a surprise if the self-projecting chicken who ran away from our appointment at Sobibór on 15.10.2008 grew a pair of balls.

And not writing nonsense is not being chicken. It's not writing nonsense.

The challenge pertains specifically to the 1,419,467 Jews that I can prove actually set foot in Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor or Treblinka II, and that I can prove were killed and buried in the camps to which they were deported.

Self-projecting chicken, on the other hand, cannot provide proof that any of these 1,419,467 Jews was transported to the "Russian East" from Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibór or Treblinka.
Needless to say, what "CWhite" posted is so nonsensical that there's no point in my "reconfiguring" the post. "CWhite" is obviously identical with RODOH poster "SFinesilver" aka Greg Gerdes, who spams this forum with repetitive multi-sized, multi-colored and pointless questionnaires and other junk laden with obviously self-projecting invective (especially when he accuses other posters of cowardice or being afraid of something), and whose tirades I ignore as stated under viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2823&start=30#p98620 (I will do the same as concerns "CWhite" if I should continue posting on CODOH, which is uncertain given the moderator's cowardly and dishonest practices). Note that the moderator complains that my post is "over the top with foul language" when actually the only "foul language" I'm using is the "chicken" that "CWhite" sent my way in the first place (with the additional remark that he is projecting himself, as usual) and the equivalent "grew a pair of balls". Also note that the moderator doesn't mind foul language when it's used by "Revisionists" but squeals about it when uttered by a non-"Revisionist".