Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Locked
Pacifist
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Pacifist » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello everyone. Don’t know whether I should have created a separate thread or it’s on-topic enough here. I apologize if I shouldn’t have posted here, but anyway, since it’s about CODOH here, and I saw there is quite a lot of conflict between some users of the forums, about being banned or censored etc. Don’t know if it’s the case in this situation I wanted to talk about, but here it is to make you know and draw conclusions:

I read both forums, CODOH and RODOH, but don’t post. I realize I am getting into a fight that lasted already for long where historical research is already a "secondary" thing for some people who are more interested in bashing the "opponent", but some hypocrisy is really annoying, so it would be interesting to hear what EVERYBODY (no matter on which side of the fight) thinks about it. The thing is, several of days ago I decided to make a couple of posts on CODOH about 2 things that I really take seriously, almost personally, when they are being discussed:

In the topic about Babi Yar (the same that is quoted in the last posts here)

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11315

that Hannover guy posted several photos of dead people, said they were being listed as victims of the “Babi Yar massacre” but, according to him it’s “a fraud” and therefore we should “take a laugh” by looking at them. I don’t know whether these photos are really from Babi Yar, how many people were killed there, or if the massacre occurred elsewhere as someone claims, I don’t know which things are “gotten wright” or “gotten wrong” by the Revisionists and the Believers. I read the official history of the Holocaust, then learned about Revisionism and read a number of articles and followed different forums for some time. I don’t know what the exact truth is. What I know for sure though, and I thought this was one point the Revisionists and the Believers would all agree upon, is that NONE of the 2 positions is “funny” or “laughable”! Wars are always horrible, because people die, both civilians and soldiers, on all sides, and there is nothing glorious and exciting about killing each other. Of course, when somebody attacks your country and your home, you defend it, this is the right thing to do. But anyway, while trying to avoid presenting myself as a supporter of either side, I commented Hannover’s invitation to “take a laugh” at those “death pictures”, by writing this:
Laughing at dead bodies???!!! Listen, I don’t know whether they are Jews or not, they may as well not be related to the 2nd World War at all, for all I care but, if seeing a lot of dead bodies, whoever the victims were, whoever killed them, whatever the circumstances or the time period, even if they were not murdered at all, but died a natural death or because of illness, having a laugh as a reaction is something maniacal. Good that I first learned about Revisionism elsewhere, from sources where people are actually interested in historical research and establishing the truth, which facts were falsified and/or exaggerated and which were not. But you are the ONLY one to consider pictures of dead people as “funny”. No revisionist or believer whose posts or articles I have ever read, has ever considered death funny. No revisionist says a dead Jew is funny or a believer says that a hanged German is funny. Even if no Jew died during that period at all, people (no matter the nationalities) did die, a lot of them. Soldiers died, civilians died, on both sides, and this is NOT funny. WARS NEVER ARE. Have you ever seen a dead body in real life, if photos have no effect on you? Instead of debates, it’s usually just insults and mutual online “throat-slashing”, when people disagree on this “Holocaust matter”, but even insults and hot-headed behavior are more “normal” than laughing at mass murder. A serious revisionist would be indignant for the twisting of historical facts, if something has been made up or lied about, but only a troll with nothing better to do would laugh at it, as mass death is always a tragedy, no matter the circumstances. It doesn’t to have be Jews at all, for a normal onlooker to be horrified, if it’s the racial aspect that you are concerned with. In this specific case, even if no living person was ever killed at Babi Yar at all in the history of the world, still if you think that the photos you have posted would make ANYBODY laugh (no matter whether revisionists or believers), then you seriously need a doctor. Laughing at corpses goes next to necrophilia.
My post didn’t appear, it said it had to be checked by a moderator first. Ok, I thought. But then I posted in the topic about the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing by the USA:
The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a horrible crime. Wars are always horrible and there is nothing exciting or glorious about them, ever, and this case shows the hypocrisy of humanity, how a diabolical massacre has been declared as "justified" by many people only because it has been committed by the "winning side".
And this post APPEARED IMMEDIATELY, without requiring any verification! It's still there as you see (unless they decide to delete it eventually):

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 052#p85052

So how is it? If somebody talks about the crimes committed by the Nazis, then it requires verification or maybe gets simply deleted (my post in the Babi Yar thread still hasn’t appeared, and I didn’t even state whether I believe that the photos are really from Babi Yar, if the bodies were Jews, whether I believe in the official version of the story, because in fact I DON’T KNOW WHAT DID REALLY HAPPEN THERE), while when it’s about the crimes committed by the Allies, then there is no problem with posting it right away? How so? If this Hannover user (if I remember well, somebody here on RODOH said he and the CODOH moderator are the same person, is it true?) if he is so fascinated by death that it makes him laugh, that why on earth does he agree (and I agree with him) that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a horrible crime? He makes jokes at dead bodies in one topic and suddenly “wakes up” in another?

Really, historical research is an important thing, learning the historical truth is important (whether it’s confirming the official information or finding it false, although it’s rarely 1 of the 2, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle in such arguments, although I am not yet sure about the 2nd World War), but lately it has become only about trolling and insulting, not like at the beginning. That would be nothing, but seeing the word “laughable” used so much in discussions pertaining to WW2, one of the biggest tragedies in history of the world, this is almost as creepy at the war itself. “Laughable”, “funny”….. These words being used while talking about an international violent conflict, with more than enough victims, including civilians on both sides, being it Jews or other nationalities! Even if (hypothetically speaking) concentration camps didn’t exist at all, or if I knew 100% that no prisoner was ever killed by gas (and I am not sure of that at all, because more than providing evidence, usually it’s just mutual insults but, even when something is provided, the opposite side claims that everything provided by the “opponent” being a fake), even without discussing the Jewish/Holocaust aspect and how accurately it has been presented, what was made up, what was true etc, even without this, was World War 2 not bloody enough to consider it an enormous tragedy that will forever remain in the history of the world? How can anyone LAUGH at anything pertaining to it?

To make 1 point about my position here: I don't really care whether an innocent victim is a Jew, a German, A Russian, French or whatever. Even wars that didn't have any "racial" aspect at all and were never claimed by anybody to have one, are bloody and tragic events too. Even if the number of Jewish victims was "increased" by official statistics and the victims of the victims of other ethnicities has been underestimated, is it really the main point in WW2 ? A number of Jews surely died, as did people of other ethnic groups, and their lives were equally important.

About Revisionism, I don't know. I don't buy the "international Jewish conspiracy controlling everything" talks, I could make up such a story any time to write a spy thriller if I had writer talents. But I agree that the first revisionists likely have a point by trying to re-evaluate the statistics from an objective point of view. BUT, one thing is to say for example "It was 1 million who died and not 6, and they were not gassed but somebody was shot, somebody died of typhus in the camps which is both the Nazis' and the Allies' responsibility because the Allies bombed the infrastructures that provided food, although they shouldn't have been put in the camps in the first place, somebody died while resisting as a partisan etc", and it's completely different to dismiss as a "fraudulent fairy tail" EVERY SINGLE episode where the German military has killed civilians. For example, when they search for partisans and are sure (and maybe are right) that a village is hiding them, they slaughter the whole village (even not necessarily that big, maybe several hundred people). But, sorry, killing 600 or 700 people without exception of gender, age or guilt, "just to be sure" that the partisans don't get away, is this ok? How many similar episodes have happened that aren't denied by anyone, nor by the traditional theory supporters nor by the Revisionists?

Do you know about the reprisal about the Via Rasella bombing on German soldiers in Rome, Italy? Ok, the ones who did so were not "heroes", to put it mildly. But the reprisal by killing about 300 hostages, how about that? They were not the bombers, the Germans never found them. They killed 300 people because they had them and they have warned the "underground fighters" that they would kill hostages if they would have attacked the Germans. So what the bombers did was irresponsible and if those soldiers never committed crimes against civilians, it was a bloody crime too, but WHY SHOULD 300 HOSTAGES, WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, TAKE THE BLAME? Even more so, why is the late Erich Priebke, one of the executioners, sometimes labeled as a "hero"? He is no more of a hero than the bombers were or even worse because he shot civilians with the usual excuse of "following the orders". But why calling him a HERO? Has he ever done anything historically known apart from taking part in this mass hostage execution? If somebody knows he did something else as well, please enlighten me. But, if it was only that and nothing else, and his "heroism" consists in shooting hostages and nothing else, then how exactly you call this kind of "logic"?

About partisans: why some people call them "terrorists" and "illegal fighters" who are "breaking international laws" and are therefore "rightfully" executed? If an army gets defeated on their own territories, the local resistance is conducted by small partisan groups, it's the best the local people can do to drive the foreign army away from their home. What are they supposed to do, just stay and watch or surrender? Why would they? How are their actions more illegal that a foreign army staying in THEIR country? If they drove them away and then chased them into Germany and started wreaking havoc there, on local civilians, then THIS would be illegal and morally reprehensible (to put it mildly). But as long as they are defending THEIR homes, what's the problem? Defense is always legitimate. I KNOW THAT THE PARTISANS DID HORRIBLE THINGS TOO, WHEN TAKING REVENGE ON WHOEVER THEY SUPPOSED WAS SUPPORTING NAZIS OR FASCISTS, once they have won. But the whole concept of "partisan" gets called "terroristic" and illegal by itself, while a foreign army conquering a territory of another country is not. How so? Wouldn't it be quite idiotic of them not to resist to foreign invasions at all, especially if they have lost their soldier friends and / or relatives in battles?

By the way, this talk about "mass graves" or "no mass graves have ever been found": the Revisionists say no mass graves have been found, yet talk about "rightful" executions of partisans, even this Hannover dude did so time ago (if I remember well). Then have THEIR graves been found or not? Or, when talking about "no mass graves", you mean "no non-partisan mass graves"? It's a question of genuine curiosity, not a sarcastic one.

I understand that I made a way too long post, especially about Nazi crimes, but to prevent you from getting the wrong idea, I say: I maintain absolutely the same position towards the Allies who committed atrocities towards innocent civilian Germans (or others). The ones who bombed Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki (and who gave the orders), or the soldiers who raped and pillaged on their way to Berlin, should have hung from the same gallows as the Nazis. They got away with it, and it is sad and hypocritical. But this doesn't make those Nazis who committed atrocities into "good guys", does it? Just being on the "side that has lost", doesn't make them saints, or does it?
To compare to another situation: when 2 mafia clans are in a turf war and one is exterminated by the others who take over, do the dead gangsters suddenly become "good people" just because they are dead now? They haven't murdered, extorted, sold drugs etc just like their rivals? Please don't tell me you don't get the comparison.

Sorry if my post was too long. I almost never post, prefer to do it once and in long detail, rather than short questions and replies.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 6949
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by been-there » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:35 am

Pacifist wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:05 pm
Hello everyone. ...

In the topic about Babi Yar (the same that is quoted in the last posts here)

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11315

that Hannover guy posted several photos of dead people, said they were being listed as victims of the “Babi Yar massacre” but, according to him it’s “a fraud” and therefore we should “take a laugh” by looking at them. I don’t know whether these photos are really from Babi Yar, how many people were killed there, or if the massacre occurred elsewhere as someone claims, I don’t know which things are “gotten wright” or “gotten wrong” by the Revisionists and the Believers. I read the official history of the Holocaust, then learned about Revisionism and read a number of articles and followed different forums for some time. I don’t know what the exact truth is. What I know for sure though, and I thought this was one point the Revisionists and the Believers would all agree upon, is that NONE of the 2 positions is “funny” or “laughable”!...
...if you think that the photos you have posted would make ANYBODY laugh (no matter whether revisionists or believers), then you seriously need a doctor. Laughing at corpses goes next to necrophilia.
My post didn’t appear, it said it had to be checked by a moderator first. Ok, I thought. But then I posted in the topic about the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing by the USA:
The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a horrible crime. Wars are always horrible and there is nothing exciting or glorious about them, ever, and this case shows the hypocrisy of humanity, how a diabolical massacre has been declared as "justified" by many people only because it has been committed by the "winning side".
And this post APPEARED IMMEDIATELY, without requiring any verification! It's still there as you see (unless they decide to delete it eventually):

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 052#p85052

So how is it? If somebody talks about the crimes committed by the Nazis, then it requires verification or maybe gets simply deleted (my post in the Babi Yar thread still hasn’t appeared, and I didn’t even state whether I believe that the photos are really from Babi Yar, if the bodies were Jews, whether I believe in the official version of the story, because in fact I DON’T KNOW WHAT DID REALLY HAPPEN THERE), while when it’s about the crimes committed by the Allies, then there is no problem with posting it right away? How so?

If this Hannover user (if I remember well, somebody here on RODOH said he and the CODOH moderator are the same person, is it true?) if he is so fascinated by death that it makes him laugh, that why on earth does he agree (and I agree with him) that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a horrible crime? He makes jokes at dead bodies in one topic and suddenly “wakes up” in another?

Really, historical research is an important thing, learning the historical truth is important (whether it’s confirming the official information or finding it false, although it’s rarely 1 of the 2, the truth is usually somewhere in the middle in such arguments, although I am not yet sure about the 2nd World War), but lately it has become only about trolling and insulting, not like at the beginning. That would be nothing, but seeing the word “laughable” used so much in discussions pertaining to WW2, one of the biggest tragedies in history of the world, this is almost as creepy at the war itself. “Laughable”, “funny”…..

...was World War 2 not bloody enough to consider it an enormous tragedy that will forever remain in the history of the world? How can anyone LAUGH at anything pertaining to it?

About Revisionism, ...sorry, killing 600 or 700 people without exception of gender, age or guilt, "just to be sure" that the partisans don't get away, is this ok? How many similar episodes have happened that aren't denied by anyone, nor by the traditional theory supporters nor by the Revisionists?

...why is the late Erich Priebke, one of the executioners, sometimes labeled as a "hero"?

About partisans: why some people call them "terrorists" and "illegal fighters" who are "breaking international laws" and are therefore "rightfully" executed?... I KNOW THAT THE PARTISANS DID HORRIBLE THINGS TOO, WHEN TAKING REVENGE ON WHOEVER THEY SUPPOSED WAS SUPPORTING NAZIS OR FASCISTS, once they have won. But the whole concept of "partisan" gets called "terroristic" and illegal by itself, while a foreign army conquering a territory of another country is not. How so? Wouldn't it be quite idiotic of them not to resist to foreign invasions at all, especially if they have lost their soldier friends and / or relatives in battles?

By the way, this talk about "mass graves" or "no mass graves have ever been found": the Revisionists say no mass graves have been found, yet talk about "rightful" executions of partisans, even this Hannover dude did so time ago (if I remember well). Then have THEIR graves been found or not? Or, when talking about "no mass graves", you mean "no non-partisan mass graves"? It's a question of genuine curiosity, not a sarcastic one.

I understand that I made a way too long post, especially about Nazi crimes, but to prevent you from getting the wrong idea, I say: I maintain absolutely the same position towards the Allies who committed atrocities towards innocent civilian Germans (or others). The ones who bombed Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki (and who gave the orders), or the soldiers who raped and pillaged on their way to Berlin, should have hung from the same gallows as the Nazis. They got away with it, and it is sad and hypocritical. But this doesn't make those Nazis who committed atrocities into "good guys", does it? Just being on the "side that has lost", doesn't make them saints, or does it?
To compare to another situation: when 2 mafia clans are in a turf war and one is exterminated by the others who take over, do the dead gangsters suddenly become "good people" just because they are dead now? They haven't murdered, extorted, sold drugs etc just like their rivals? Please don't tell me you don't get the comparison.

Sorry if my post was too long. I almost never post, prefer to do it once and in long detail, rather than short questions and replies.
Good points. Well expressed (though a little long, as you admitted :) ).

I agree with you. The attitudes you referred to and the moral and logical inconsistency of approach gives people opposed to Revisionism an easy way of discrediting genuinely impartial historical revision.

As regards your question on 'partisans'. There WERE rules of war from former times to enable opposing armies to minimise disruption to innocent, uninvolved, non-combatant civilians. Here are some from what is known as the Lieber Code (also known as General Orders No. 100 — INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD).
Art. 82.
Men, or squads of men, who commit hostilities, whether by fighting, or inroads for destruction or plunder, or by raids of any kind, without commission, without being part and portion of the organized hostile army, and without sharing continuously in the war, but who do so with intermitting returns to their homes and avocations, or with the occasional assumption of the semblance of peaceful pursuits, divesting themselves of the character or appearance of soldiers - such men, or squads of men, are not public enemies, and, therefore, if captured, are not entitled to the privileges of prisoners of war, but shall be treated summarily as highway robbers or pirates.

Art. 83.
Scouts, or single soldiers, if disguised in the dress of the country or in the uniform of the army hostile to their own, employed in obtaining information, if found within or lurking about the lines of the captor, are treated as spies, and suffer death.

Art. 84.
Armed prowlers, by whatever names they may be called, or persons of the enemy's territory, who steal within the lines of the hostile army for the purpose of robbing, killing, or of destroying bridges, roads or canals, or of robbing or destroying the mail, or of cutting the telegraph wires, are not entitled to the privileges of the prisoner of war.

Art. 85.
War-rebels are persons within an occupied territory who rise in arms against the occupying or conquering army, or against the authorities established by the same. If captured, they may suffer death, whether they rise singly, in small or large bands, and whether called upon to do so by their own, but expelled, government or not. They are not prisoners of war; nor are they if discovered and secured before their conspiracy has matured to an actual rising or armed violence.
There's more on this one small aspect of your post, here.

But your main point about the strange appeal to supposed "laughability" of war deaths is well-taken.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Roberto
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Roberto » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:14 am

pacifist wrote:So how is it? If somebody talks about the crimes committed by the Nazis, then it requires verification or maybe gets simply deleted (my post in the Babi Yar thread still hasn’t appeared, and I didn’t even state whether I believe that the photos are really from Babi Yar, if the bodies were Jews, whether I believe in the official version of the story, because in fact I DON’T KNOW WHAT DID REALLY HAPPEN THERE), while when it’s about the crimes committed by the Allies, then there is no problem with posting it right away? How so? If this Hannover user (if I remember well, somebody here on RODOH said he and the CODOH moderator are the same person, is it true?) if he is so fascinated by death that it makes him laugh, that why on earth does he agree (and I agree with him) that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a horrible crime? He makes jokes at dead bodies in one topic and suddenly “wakes up” in another?
This "Hannover" guy is a despicable individual indeed, and there's little if any room for doubt that he and the moderator are one and the same, err ... person. For some reason the moderator "disapproves" every post that could give "Hannover" trouble, and the moderator's style and rhetoric (especially the monomaniacal obsession with "Zionists" - every one who opposes "Revisionism" is supposed to be a "Zionist") are vintage "Hannover".

"Hannover"'s "enjoy the laugh" remark also didn't go down well with at least one "Revisionist", a woman who posts as "Pia Kahn". And his brand of "Revisionism", in which every piece of evidence pointing to German crimes is dismissed as "fake" or something like that, has also alienated "Revisionists" that are more level-headed and conscious of the fact that denying each and every crime committed by German forces during World War II makes "Revisionism" look not only as somewhat weird fringe group but as an outhouse full of morons (especially when, at the same time, every account of crimes committed by Germany's enemies in World War II is uncritically accepted as the ultimate truth). At least one (former) "Revisionist" I know turned his back on "Hannover" for this reason.

Your experience in being censored by CODOH moderator "Hannover" for writing something inconvenient that he cannot handle is nothing extraordinary. Many posters, including myself, have seen one after the other of their posts on "CODOH" "disapproved" on the flimsiest and most laughable of pretexts. On some occasions the moderator even deleted previously approved posts, obviously because he got cold feet.

In my next post on this thread I'll make a provisional inventory of my CODOH posts that were unduly "disapproved" or deleted since 9 July of this year, when I started posting again on CODOH after "Hannover"'s alter ego "Lily" informed me that I was no longer banned from posting at that place (in a previous CODOH posting season my account was locked after a great many of my posts had been deleted or never seen the light of day in the first place).

Although I don't agree with much of what you wrote, I liked to read your post, and your point that laughing about dead human beings sucks is one I wholly agree with. Welcome to Real Open Debate on the Holocaust!
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Roberto » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:24 am

The following is a provisional inventory of my posts on CODOH that have been censored (unduly "disapproved" or deleted after publication).

The order of the inventory is title of thread in alphabetical order, and regarding each thread in chronological order. The links regarding each CODOH thread are to posts on this RODOH thread on which the censored CODOH posts have been reproduced. The numbering is that of censored posts I submitted on the respective thread (as opposed to the total number of posts submitted on that thread).

The inventory is not complete because, for the sake of fairness, I stopped reproducing CODOH posts addressed to "CWhite" after learning that "CWhite" had been banned from CODOH. Additionally, in some cases where a censored post was resubmitted with some changes, only the last of the submitted posts is reproduced on this RODOH thread. Moreover, in one case in which a previously published post was deleted, the re-submittal of that post's content in several posts was not reproduced. In another, where several censored posts were merged into one subsequent post, only the latter is counted even though the former have been reproduced as well. Also not counted are reproductions of my complaints to the moderator, and my response under viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2978&start=80#p110106 to somewhat-less-than-honest claims on a locked moderator thread.

CODOH thread Challenge to Roberto Muehlenkamp, Andrew Mathis & Believers on alleged Auschwitz / Birkenau 'gassings'

Censored posts:

Nr. 1 (post deleted after publication)

Nr. 2

Nr. 3

---

CODOH thread Challenge to Roberto Muehlenkamp: Provide the name of just one jew - with proof

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2

Nr. 3, Nr. 4

Nr. 5

Nr. 6 (post deleted after partial publication)

Nr. 7, Nr. 8

---

CODOH thread Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory

Censored posts:

Nr. 1, Nr. 2

Nr. 3, Nr. 4

Nr. 5

Nr. 6

Nr. 7, Nr. 8

Nr. 9

Nr. 10

Nr. 11

Nr. 12

Nr. 13

Nr. 14

Nr. 15

Nr. 16

Nr. 17, Nr. 18

Nr. 19

Nr. 20

Nr. 21

Nr. 22

Nr. 23

Nr. 24

Nr. 25

Nr. 26

Nr. 27

Nr. 28

Nr. 29

Nr. 30

Nr. 31

---

CODOH thread Corpse/Carcass Disposal by Incineration

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

---

CODOH thread Greg Gerdes has accepted Muehlenkamp's "Transit Camp Challenge"

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2, Nr. 3

Nr. 4, Nr. 5, Nr. 6

---

CODOH thread Hey Roberto - how confident are you about your mass burial allegations at - Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II?

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

---

CODOH thread 'Holocaust Industy's' Roberto Muehlenkamp cites Yankel Wiernik as proof of extermination of 900,000 Jews at Treblinka !!

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2

Nr. 3

Nr. 4

Nr. 5

Nr. 6

Nr. 7, Nr. 8

---

CODOH thread Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp claims these faked 'photos' are proof of 'holocaust'

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2

---

CODOH thread Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp cites debunked liar Henryk Tauber as proof of Auschwitz 'gas chambers' !!

Censored posts:

Nr. 1, Nr. 2

---

CODOH thread My challenge to Eric Hunt concerning Muehlenkamp's sham transit camp "challenge"

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

---

CODOH thread Muehlenkamp cracks under pressure - admits Kola's & Haimi's Sobibor work not proven to be conclusively documented

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2, Nr. 3

Nr. 4, Nr. 5, Nr. 6

---

CODOH thread Roberto Muehlenkamp and 'The Industry' say millions of Jew bones were ground up in 'bone mill'

Censored posts:

Nr. 1 (CODOH thread URL is mistakenly stated to be https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1126, probably because the last digit was omitted when copying the URL).

---

CODOH thread Roberto Muehlenkamp challenged on his claim of 'crime site investigations' for Belzec & Treblinka

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2

Nr. 3

---

CODOH thread Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on Sobibor again, this time by Thomas Kues.

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2

---

CODOH thread Roberto Muehlnkamp's excuse for the lack of human remains at Auschwitz blows up in his face.

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2

Nr. 3

Nr. 4

---

CODOH thread Roberto Muehlenkamp & 'Holocaust' Industry cite incinerator patent application as proof of impossible cremation numbers

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2

Nr. 3

Nr. 4, Nr. 5

Nr. 6, Nr. 7

Nr. 8, Nr. 9

---

CODOH thread spokesman Roberto Muehlenkamp says "confessions" of Kurt Gerstein proves 'holocaust' / seriously?

Censored posts:

Nr. 1, Nr. 2, Nr. 3

---

CODOH thread The Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp's 'corpse hauling Treblinka excavator' / Seriously?

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2, Nr. 3, Nr. 4

---

CODOH thread The Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp posts more fake 'holocaust' photos / Babi Yar

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2

Nr. 3, Nr. 4

Nr. 5, Nr. 6, Nr. 7, Nr. 8

Nr. 9

---

CODOH thread What real, actual mass grave excavations look like.

Censored posts:

Nr. 1

Nr. 2 and Nr. 3

Nr. 4 (post deleted after publication)

---

CODOH thread WWII Auschwitz aerial photos / Roberto Muehlenkamp & bungling Zionist 'Holocaust Industry' blow it again

Censored posts:

Nr. 1, Nr. 2, Nr. 3

_________________________________


Count of censored posts

Name of thread_Number of censored posts

Challenge to Roberto Muehlenkamp, Andrew Mathis & Believers on alleged Auschwitz / Birkenau 'gassings'_3

Challenge to Roberto Muehlenkamp: Provide the name of just one jew - with proof_8

Challenge to supporters of the "transit camp" theory_31

Corpse/Carcass Disposal by Incineration_1

Greg Gerdes has accepted Muehlenkamp's "Transit Camp Challenge"_6

Hey Roberto - how confident are you about your mass burial allegations at - Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II?_1

Holocaust Industy's' Roberto Muehlenkamp cites Yankel Wiernik as proof of extermination of 900,000 Jews at Treblinka !!_8

Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp claims these faked 'photos' are proof of 'holocaust'_2

Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp cites debunked liar Henryk Tauber as proof of Auschwitz 'gas chambers' !!_2

My challenge to Eric Hunt concerning Muehlenkamp's sham transit camp "challenge"_1

Muehlenkamp cracks under pressure - admits Kola's & Haimi's Sobibor work not proven to be conclusively documented_6

Roberto Muehlenkamp and 'The Industry' say millions of Jew bones were ground up in 'bone mill'_1

Roberto Muehlenkamp challenged on his claim of 'crime site investigations' for Belzec & Treblinka_3

Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on Sobibor again, this time by Thomas Kues._2

Roberto Muehlnkamp's excuse for the lack of human remains at Auschwitz blows up in his face._4

Roberto Muehlenkamp & 'Holocaust' Industry cite incinerator patent application as proof of impossible cremation numbers_9

spokesman Roberto Muehlenkamp says "confessions" of Kurt Gerstein proves 'holocaust' / seriously?_3

The Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp's 'corpse hauling Treblinka excavator' / Seriously?_4

The Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp posts more fake 'holocaust' photos / Babi Yar_9

What real, actual mass grave excavations look like._4

WWII Auschwitz aerial photos / Roberto Muehlenkamp & bungling Zionist 'Holocaust Industry' blow it again_3

Sum total of censored posts_111

My goal was to collect 100 censored posts on CODOH. To my surprise, I have already exceeded that goal.
CODOH moderator wrote:Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
I completely agree.

On at least 111 occasions between 9 July and 19 August 2017, the CODOH moderator has shielded "Revisionist" lies from debate by censoring inconvenient opposition posts.

Shielding lies from debate seems to be his main activity. :lol:
Last edited by Roberto on Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Greg Gerdes
Posts: 861
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Greg Gerdes » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Pacifist:
By the way, this talk about "mass graves" or "no mass graves have ever been found": the Revisionists say no mass graves have been found, yet talk about "rightful" executions of partisans, even this Hannover dude did so time ago (if I remember well). Then have THEIR graves been found or not? Or, when talking about "no mass graves", you mean "no non-partisan mass graves"? It's a question of genuine curiosity, not a sarcastic one.
As per the phantom "huge mass graves" fraudulently alleged to have been located / proven to exist at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II, and the fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly filled with the remains of 1.5 million jews on Eastern Front:
Despite all the deceptive claims / allegations / insinuations to the contrary, the simple truth is; the largest, in terms of both grave volume and quantity of remains, of the four so-called “huge mass graves” - ever - located / proven to exist at these four sites - in which actual, verified human remains have literally / truly been physically unearthed / tangibly located by archaeologists / forensic investigators - by means of bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science; contains the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE!

Note: All four of the so-called “huge mass graves” were uncovered at Sobibor and contain a grand total of - only ten skeletons. As well, there is not a single bit of empirical evidence - nor any conclusive evidence of any kind - that so-much-as one single pound of human cremains currently exists - or ever existed - within any of the 75 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves.” In fact, not even one of the phantom “huge mass graves” shown on any of the numerous, laughably fake “eyewitness” maps of these four camps, has - ever - been located / proven to exist - NOT ONE!

...

WHAT PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? - [Delusionalists] simply ignore the inconvenient fact that, over the years, there have been no less than four claimed so-called “crime scene investigations” of Treblinka II, and a number of claimed investigations of the other three camps as well - yet to date, it can still be categorically stated that; archaeologists / forensic investigators have - never - located / proven the existence of even one mass grave at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor or Treblinka II that contains so-much-as - 1 / 1,000 of 1% - of the alleged buried remains - NOT ONE!

...

Note: The fake news fraudulently alleging the archaeological discovery of numerous “huge mass graves” containing the remains of hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of holocausted jews is not just limited to Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II. There is also the allegation that the Einsatzgruppen murdered an additional 1.5 million jews on the Eastern Front - and the French fraud “father” Patrick Desbois - every bit the unconscionable liar as the numerous other charlatans involved in this transparent “huge mass grave” charade, has also been exposed as the shameless HOLYHOAXER that he is for his role in this immoral and criminal “scientifically proven” deception.

Which means; not even 1 % of the alleged 3.5 million figure, out of the unproven * RELIGIOUSLY FOUNDED SIX MILLION figure, has ever been archaeologically proven - NOT ONE PERCENT!

...

And for those weak-willed true-believers who lack the courage, integrity and character to accept - The C.S.I. Challenge; The N.A.F.H. also offers

- a monetary reward for simply identifying / proving any untrue statement of fact found on this webpage.

http://www.nafcash.com/

Greg Gerdes
Posts: 861
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Greg Gerdes » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:16 pm

Roberto:
Shielding lies from debate seems to be his main activity.
And telling them seems to be yours.

:lol:

Roberto
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Roberto » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Self-projecting inveterate liar Greg Gerdes continues on ignore until he has done a lot of homework. Of which he doesn't seem have to done any. Notwithstanding his lies to the contrary, he is instead repeating his infantile multicolored, multi-sized hysterical hollering, loaded with self-projecting invective and so boring as to be somniferous. See my post under viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2987&p=111754#p112140.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto
Posts: 3734
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Roberto » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Roberto wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:24 am
CODOH moderator wrote:Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
I completely agree.

On at least 111 occasions between 9 July and 19 August 2017, the CODOH moderator has shielded "Revisionist" lies from debate by censoring inconvenient opposition posts.

Shielding lies from debate seems to be his main activity. :lol:
Or let's say, one of his main activities. The other is lying his ass off. :mrgreen:
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Lily
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Lily » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:59 pm

And we have yet another crushing blow to the fraudulent, but so very hilarious 'sardine pack' Roberto, the new Jerry Lewis. :lol:

Carlo Mattogno demolishes Roberto 'sardine pack' Muehlenkamp & those like him.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11322

This list just keeps on getting bigger & bigger. :lol:

The Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp posts more fake 'holocaust' photos / Babi Yar
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11315
and:
The Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp's 'corpse hauling Treblinka excavator' / Seriously?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11262
and:
Roberto Muehlenkamp and 'The Industry' say millions of Jew bones were ground up in 'bone mill'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11263
and:
Roberto Muehlenkamp & 'Holocaust' Industry cite incinerator patent application as proof of impossible cremation numbers
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11266
and:
Roberto Muehlenkamp challenged on his claim of 'crime site investigations' for Belzec & Treblinka
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11277
and:
Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp cites debunked liar Henryk Tauber as proof of Auschwitz 'gas chambers' !!
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11279
and:
spokesman Roberto Muehlenkamp says "confessions" of Kurt Gerstein proves 'holocaust' / seriously?
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11282
and:
Holocaust Industry's Roberto Muehlenkamp says "eyewitness" Bendel is proof of 'holocaust'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11297
and:
'Holocaust Industy's' Roberto Muehlenkamp cites Yankel Wiernik as proof of extermination of 900,000 Jews at Treblinka !!
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11271
and:
Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on Sobibor again, this time by Thomas Kues.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11284
and:
Roberto Muehlenkamp & his Holocaust Industry say "eyewitness" Bennahmias is proof of 'holocaust' / Yes they do.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11308
and:
Carlo Mattogno demolishes Roberto 'sardine pack' Muehlenkamp & those like him.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11322

Greg Gerdes
Posts: 861
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Greg Gerdes » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Roberto wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:40 pm
Self-projecting inveterate liar Greg Gerdes continues on ignore until he has done a lot of homework. Of which he doesn't seem have to done any. Notwithstanding his lies to the contrary, he is instead repeating his infantile multicolored, multi-sized hysterical hollering, loaded with self-projecting invective and so boring as to be somniferous. See my post under viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2987&p=111754#p112140.
Self-projecting inveterate liar Roberto Muehlenkamp continues to NOT be put on ignore - as that would be a cowardly act.

But he does have a long list of homework to do, although he doesn't seem have to done any yet. Notwithstanding his lies to the contrary, he is instead repeating his infantile hysterical hollering, loaded with self-projecting invective and so boring as to be somniferous. See my posts here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2836&start=90#p112607

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2962&start=50#p112599

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2825&start=180#p112600

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3002&start=20#p112658

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3006

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2983&start=200

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2987&start=230

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3003&start=30#p112596

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest