Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Depth Check
Site Moderator

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival

Post by Depth Check » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:11 pm

SFinesilver wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 pm
Roberto wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:16 pm
Already posted the first complaint. More will follow.
Well of course "more will follow" - as that is all you do is complain.

That piece of baiting has just cost you 24hrs on the sideline, SFinesilver.

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Roberto wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:28 pm
Now if you excuse me, I have a life.
:lol:

This is Roberto life in the last ten years as seen in a 2008 YouTube video where Roberto scavenge the grounds of an AR camp for bones of Jews:

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:26 pm
Roberto wrote:

This is Roberto life in the last ten years as seen in a 2008 YouTube video where Roberto scavenge the grounds of an AR camp for bones of Jews:

Actually, if I had had my way in the last ten years (meaning enough money and influence to quickly obtain permissions for excavation from the Polish government, have such excavations conducted by specialized archaeologists with all the necessary tools and machines, and make Orthodox Jewish black-coats shut the fuck up and not interfere with archaeological research on grounds of religious principles about "respect for the dead"), the mass graves of Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibór and Treblinka would all have been excavated in all their length, width and depth, even if it had been necessary to remove monument stones and foundations first, and all cremation remains and other human remains found during such excavations would have been quantified as best as possible and documented by photographs, films and other documentation to the extent technically possible. What is more, I would have invited any interested "Revisionist" to come to each site and watch the work being done (at their own cost and provided that they didn't interfere with the work, of course). And I would have made the results of such excavations available to the public to the largest possible extent. "Revisionists" would then have run out of even their silliest excuses to deny proven historical facts.

But as things are, I'm a private citizen with just enough money to support me and my family, and I have no connections, especially none in Poland or among the Jewish Orthodox community (not that I would enjoy having to talk to the latter, but it would be a worth-while sacrifice it that could keep them out of the aforementioned work). And the Orthodox Jewish black-coats have so much influence, due to their lobbies in various countries including the US and to the fact that Israel isn't a wholly secular state, that they can prohibit any excavation that might "disturb the peace" of human remains by moving them away from their present location (which is guaranteed to happen in case of cremation remains), and even forbid core-drilling as was performed at Belzec and Sobibór. Even a prominent figure with government backing like Yoram Haimi or Father Patrick Desbois has to submit to the dictates of Orthodox Jews, due to which the latter was restricted to one single excavation (at Busk) on condition that no bones be moved out of place (which ruled out excavating beyond the first layer of skeletons), and the former could only excavate at Sobibór if and where no "disturbance" of human remains was expected (meaning that he was ordered to stop by a black-coat watchdog as soon as too many bone fragments showed up, and that, instead of the large quantities of cremation remains and corpses in wax-fat transformation that can be reasonably expected in view of all known evidence including without limitation the results of his predecessors' core drilling, the only corpses he has so far dug up were a few corpses lying in one or more comparatively shallow graves that he came upon by chance IIRC, and that are not even necessarily from the time when there was an extermination camp at Sobibór – to the joy of bullshitting "Revisionists" who parade photos of such corpses without minding let alone revealing the context in which they were found and the restrictions that archaeological work at Sobibór has been subject to).

Before I continue, and just in case some idiot might want to label what I wrote above as anti-Semitic: I have nothing whatsoever against Jews in general regardless of nationality, especially secular Jews like Yoram Haimi. But I can't stand Orthodox Jews, like I can't stand any other religious fanatics. Orthodox Jews are no better than Islamists or Catholic Opus Dei members, in my opinion. It is sad that religious fanatics should have such influence on certain matters, including without limitation archaeological research of historical events.

Now continuing, one might ask why people with money and influence such as Steven Spielberg and (other) members of what Finkelstein called the "Holocaust Industry" (a term idiotically applied by sparrow-brained deniers like [name] "Hannover" [name], who also sees "Zionists" in every corner, to whoever accepts as factual the historical record of the Holocaust) haven't endeavored to do what I would have done if I had the resources they have, and thus make "Revisionists" look so silly as to make not only reasonable people without an ideological agenda see them as a ridiculous fringe group (which has long been accomplished on hand of the available evidence), but also cause Jew-haters and other racists to distance themselves from "Revisionism" lest they lose whatever credibility they might otherwise have. The explanation I have for this is the following: the profiteers of the so-called "Holocaust Industry" may want to keep "Revisionists" at bay to a certain extent, but they have no interest whatsoever in making "Revisionists" disappear from the stage completely. Why? Because, as long as they can point to "Revisionists" as menace to be met by increasing remembrance and public enlightenment endeavors, they have a justification for their existence, their activities and their calls for donations.

That, as I see it, is the reason why "Revisionists", however much they would like to believe that they are fighting the "Holocaust Industry",
a) are just useful idiots for that "Industry", and
b) are mostly confronted by un-influential researchers without any connections to the "Industry", people like me, whose only motivation is their aversion to propagandistic attempts to rewrite history in support of disgusting ideological agendas.

Please feel free to quote the above. In context.
Last edited by Depth Check on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Roberto wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:03 pm
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Roberto wrote:

[...]

Why do you waste so much of your life producing intellectual garbage barely no one will ever read?

Lily

Post by Lily » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm

All anyone has to do is go to the CODOH Forum http://forum.codoh.com/ and read what Roberto has posted.
Roberto posted what he posted and he cannot change that fact. Simple as that.

This wasn't a contest, it was a slaughter. :lol:

It was a slaughter because Robert is trying to defend a narrative that is embarrassingly impossible. Only religious fanatics and those that profit & benefit from such a narrative do such things.

Roberto, in an admission, even tried to change & hide some of the marketed narrative in the hopes that no one would bust him on them. It didn't work, he was hammered. :lol:

The expression for Roberto and those like him is: "When in a hole, quit digging." :lol:

http://forum.codoh.com/

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Lily wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm
All anyone has to do is go to the CODOH Forum http://forum.codoh.com/ and read what Roberto has posted.

This wasn't a contest, it was a slaughter.

It was a slaughter because Robert is trying to defend a narrative that is embarrassingly impossible. Only religious fanatics and those that profit & benefit from such a narrative do such things.

Roberto, in an admission, even tried to change & hide some of the marketed narrative in the hopes that no one would bust him on them. It didn't work, he was hammered.

The expression for Roberto and those like him is: "When in a hole, quit digging."

Another load of "Lily" bullshit. Censoring an opponent based on alleged violations of spurious "guidelines" and then claiming victory (or "slaughter", if you prefer) is the behavior of a dishonest coward.

The guideline that especially sucks (at least the way it is applied) is the "you must respond to a challenge to produce evidence or leave the discussion" guideline, and I'll tell you why: under that guideline, any "Revisionist" can end any discussion by stating an unreasonable challenge to his opponent to produce evidence, such as a challenge to produce on the fly a document that is not in the public domain but in some archive (like the Hydrokop report about drillings in the soil of AB), or to show photographic evidence of millions of victims (an impossibility as photographs show but a small fraction of the victims of any large human catastrophe at best - add up all the dead German soldiers you see on World War II photographs and you'll get a couple thousand stiffs at best, out of 4 - 5 million killed in the war, and I could easily provide other examples). That guideline gives every "Revisionist" poster a handy tool to get rid of an inconvenient opponent, and the moderator a handy pretext to censor an inconvenient opposition poster (though he sometimes has to fish for other laughable pretexts, like in the cases documented on this thread). Needless to say, no "Revisionist" is ever taken to task for not responding to an opponent's challenge to produce evidence (even though such challenge, as the opponent will be a reasonable person and not a "Revisionist" hollow-head, will usually be a reasonable one).

Nevertheless, the game is far from over. In fact it has just begun. I'll be back as soon as time permits (unlike you 69-year-old fart, I have a job and a life). Trying to comply with those somewhat-less-than-honest guidelines (at least the way you apply them) as best as possible to make your moderator pretexts for censorship look as ridiculous as possible, and documenting every ridiculous disapproval or deletion on this thread. I like playing this memory hole game with dishonest cowards like you (one doesn't have to be very perspicacious to realize that you and the CODOH moderator are one and the same, err ... person). It's fun.

Before I finish, what about my idea of posting a reply (e.g. to your post under https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 231#p84318) on this RODOH thread before submitting it to your "moderation"? You tell me which of those misapplied guidelines I'm supposed to be violating in what parts of the post, whereupon I "correct" those parts to the extent I consider reasonable, whereupon I send the post to CODOH and it's either approved there or your disapproving it is an even more hilarious hoot than it is anyway. Are you game, "Lily"?
Last edited by Roberto on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:47 pm
Roberto wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Roberto wrote:

[...]

Why do you waste so much of your life producing intellectual garbage barely no one will ever read?
That's what I'm asking you. What's the point of all that stinking Nazi filth you produce?

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Lily wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:30 pm

This wasn't a contest, it was a slaughter. :lol:

Roberto, in an admission, even tried to change & hide some of the marketed narrative in the hopes that no one would bust him on them. It didn't work, he was hammered. :lol:

The expression for Roberto and those like him is: "When in a hole, quit digging." :lol:

"This wasn't a contest, it was a slaughter."

Yes, he's getting destroyed. And he's already looking for ways to bail out!

What was he thinking?
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Roberto wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:40 pm
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:47 pm
Roberto wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:

[...]

That's what I'm asking you. What's the point of all that stinking Nazi filth you produce?
You must be mistake since I do not produce any "Nazi filth".

So why do you waste so much of your life producing intellectual garbage barely no one will ever read?

Lily

Post by Lily » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:12 am

A demolished & humiliated Robert said:
Another load of "Lily" bullshit. Censoring an opponent based on alleged violations of spurious "guidelines" and then claiming victory (or "slaughter", if you prefer) is the behavior of a dishonest coward.
So I guess someone else posted under the name 'Roberto' at the CODOH Forum. :lol:

Roberto, what you posted is what you posted. Granted, you were effortlessly decapitated, but hey, you did post what you posted.

You will be frequently reminded, especially since you serve as the perfect example of someone, a spokesman, who posted 'holocaust' nonsense thereby allowing informed Revisionists the perfect opportunity to slice & dice The Big Lie. And, it won't go away. :lol:

I guess we could describe your embarrassed condition as a form of 'buyers remorse'. :lol:
You bought the bogus 'holocau$t' propaganda and had your head handed to you because of your senseless efforts in trying to defend it.

Only a Zionist would try to change the subject by illogically claiming "censorship" of what he already posted. :lol:

I also see there is a line forming here of those who wish to inform you of your massive defeat. :lol:

And poor little Roberto, you weirdly continue to fantasize that I'm someone I'm not. The word is 'delusional', quite unhealthy.