Kurt Franz interview?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by been-there »

You are in denial and/or not understanding who those people are on that list I provided.
They all 'confessed' to the same 'crime'.
They all 'confessed' at the same 'trial'.
They all 'confessed' something that was not physically possible.
Do some research onetruth. You might learn something that will help you understand.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28894
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:00 pm
You are in denial and/or not understanding who those people are on that list I provided.
They all 'confessed' to the same 'crime'.
They all 'confessed' at the same 'trial'.
They all 'confessed' something that was not physically possible.
Do some research onetruth. You might learn something that will help you understand.
For someone who preaches at others about their lack of intelligence and understanding, the analogy of the Salem Witch trials to those of the Nazis shows a distinct lack of intelligence and understanding. Unlike the above;

The Nazis did not all confess to the same crime. Many claimed they may have been there, but they were forced to be there and their role was guard/selections/body disposal. not actual gassing.

The Nazis were not tried at the same trial. They were tried in different countries, at different times by different courts.

Casting spells is proven to be not possible. Mass gassing and cremating is possible, even denialists do not deny that. Their denial is based on the claim of; it was not possible as described by the witnesses. Then they nit pick over some witnesses use of descriptives, whilst ignoring others. So, it is not proven to be impossible for the Nazis to have mass gassed and cremated.

Add in many Nazis were found not guilty and acquitted and the differences between the trials become even more obvious. Except to those who preach understanding, whilst showing a distinct lack of it themselves, classic Dunning-Kruger.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SFinesilver
Posts: 1914
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by SFinesilver »

Nessie:
It is possible to prove something cannot/did not happen
You're right Nessie:

No Mass Graves = No Mass Murder = No Holocausts
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2351
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by Scott »

onetruth wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Out of thousands of German soldiers who served in the camps close to zero denied that mass killing took place there.

Of all those thousand of " brave " SS man who swore their lives to the father land you mean to tell me that not one was brave enough to scream to the sky - that no mass murder took place ? This is what any decent person would do if he was falsely excused of taking part in such horrible crimes.

Yet non did . And there is no reasonable explanation that deniers can come up with to excuse that.


Nonsense. They all basically don't contradict the claims of others but universally deny having direct knowledge or responsibility themselves for such things.

Kurt Franz is no different in this respect and surely would have served out his life sentence or worse if he had tried to "set the record straight" in some respect, as you suggest.

This would be hard to do because having any direct experience implicates you directly and personally. It is a classic paradox, so the safest bet is to say as little as possible and not contradict the prevailing dogma.

Franz is useful for propping up the Holocaust faith--even if he doesn't actually say much. The 96-year-old Auschwitz clerk Oskar Gröning now probably wishes he'd kept his mouth shut too. They don't care how enlightened you are in retrospect. It is political warfare and it continues to this day.


This is not unlike the My Lai massacre or the Abu Ghraib atrocity. Whatever is factually true here, most U.S. Army veterans never had any direct experience with such things. That makes it hearsay at best, so more reliable evidence must be relied upon.

But with the Holocaust, outlandish stories carry the day and are sometimes mandated by law. Neomarxism and Zionism are extremely well funded in academia today, and few politicians even in the United States dare to challenge the Holocaust Lobby.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

onetruth
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by onetruth »

been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:00 pm
You are in denial and/or not understanding who those people are on that list I provided.
I understand it is a stupid comparison. maybe you want to compare it to those who confessed under spanish inquisition or the stalin period show trials ?

This treblinka trials took place in a western democracy - not some dictatorship, You cant even claim that those in charge had some self interest like deniers try to claim in the nuremberg trials. Those where germans judging their own people.

Tell me , why didn't any one of the accused simply explained to the court that Treblinka was a nice transit camp where the each jew got a sandwich and sent on his merry way ? How is it that not one supported your figment of imagination story that would also acquit them from being guilty and send them free ?


~
Last edited by onetruth on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

onetruth
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by onetruth »

Scott wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:35 am
Nonsense. They all basically don't contradict the claims of others but universally deny having direct knowledge or responsibility themselves for such things.
non of them denied that m ass killing took place , if they tried to undermine anything it is their own role in it.
Scott wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:35 am
Kurt Franz is no different in this respect and surely would have served out his life sentence or worse if he had tried to "set the record straight" in some respect, as you suggest.
Kurt Franz already got the max possible penalty.

This would be hard to do because having any direct experience implicates you directly and personally. It is a classic paradox, so the safest bet is to say as little as possible and not contradict the prevailing dogma.
Scott wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:35 am
The 96-year-old Auschwitz clerk Oskar Gröning now probably wishes he'd kept his mouth shut too.
There was nothing that compelled Oskar Gröning at his age to lie and nothing that forced him to write his memories.

He came out with a massage for holocaust deniers :

I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there


here is part of his memoirs :

"A new shipment had arrived. I had been assigned to ramp duty, and it was my job to guard the luggage. The Jews had already been taken away. The ground in front of me was littered with junk, left-over belongings. Suddenly I heard a baby crying. The child was lying on the ramp, wrapped in rags. A mother had left it behind, perhaps because she knew that women with infants were sent to the gas chambers immediately. I saw another SS soldier grab the baby by the legs. The crying had bothered him. He smashed the baby's head against the iron side of a truck until it was silent."

https://web.archive.org/web/20070302085 ... 88,00.html

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28894
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by Nessie »

Scott wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:35 am
onetruth wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Out of thousands of German soldiers who served in the camps close to zero denied that mass killing took place there.

Of all those thousand of " brave " SS man who swore their lives to the father land you mean to tell me that not one was brave enough to scream to the sky - that no mass murder took place ? This is what any decent person would do if he was falsely excused of taking part in such horrible crimes.

Yet non did . And there is no reasonable explanation that deniers can come up with to excuse that.


Nonsense. They all basically don't contradict the claims of others but universally deny having direct knowledge or responsibility themselves for such things.

Kurt Franz is no different in this respect and surely would have served out his life sentence or worse if he had tried to "set the record straight" in some respect, as you suggest.

This would be hard to do because having any direct experience implicates you directly and personally. It is a classic paradox, so the safest bet is to say as little as possible and not contradict the prevailing dogma.

Franz is useful for propping up the Holocaust faith--even if he doesn't actually say much. The 96-year-old Auschwitz clerk Oskar Gröning now probably wishes he'd kept his mouth shut too. They don't care how enlightened you are in retrospect. It is political warfare and it continues to this day.


This is not unlike the My Lai massacre or the Abu Ghraib atrocity. Whatever is factually true here, most U.S. Army veterans never had any direct experience with such things. That makes it hearsay at best, so more reliable evidence must be relied upon.

But with the Holocaust, outlandish stories carry the day and are sometimes mandated by law. Neomarxism and Zionism are extremely well funded in academia today, and few politicians even in the United States dare to challenge the Holocaust Lobby.

:)
Now you acknowledge why perpetrators say what they say and how Nazis did admit there had been mass murder, without going into detail, can you explain why none of then back up your belief of the AR camps were hygiene stops where people were mass transited back out of them.

Why did not Nazi use that as a defence? Is it because it is an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary levels of evidence?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9237
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by been-there »

onetruth wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:07 am
been-there wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:00 pm
You are in denial and/or not understanding who those people are on that list I provided.
I understand it is a stupid comparison. maybe you want to compare it to those who confessed under spanish inquisition or the stalin period show trials ?

This treblinka trials took place in a western democracy - not some dictatorship, You cant even claim that those in charge had some self interest like deniers try to claim in the nuremberg trials. Those where germans judging their own people.

Tell me , why didn't any one of the accused simply explained to the court that Treblinka was a nice transit camp where the each jew got a sandwich and sent on his merry way ? How is it that not one supported your figment of imagination story that would also acquit them from being guilty and send them free ?
Oh boy! :roll:
Ermmm... so why didn't any on that list I gave you say that there were no visitations of the devil, that his book with names written in blood doesn't exist, that witches can not fly, etc. Oh they did originally but then recanted, when they were put on trial and faced with death by hanging for disputing the current belief-system. Er... you really can't see any parallels? :?

You are again doing what Roberto is repeatedly doing. You are arguing against your own strawman misrepresentation to avoid admitting any error. Obviously for some people Treblinka 2 WAS a transit camp which they WERE transited through. Only idiotic true-believers in the grip of an irrational belief-system would deny this.
And it is also likely that some people died here, were killed here or arrived here dead. Maybe hundreds were gassed here. Maybe it was thousands. Maybe it was a few hundred thousand? Who knows? Not you.
And not myself. Nor do I — nor have I ever — claimed to know.
This is ONLY about finding the most accurate history, removing the exaggeration and the coerced testimony to support atrocity propaganda. (Remember the admission by Sefton Delmer?)

You just have to deal with reality. Try it. That will entail ceasing to twist everything in order to buttress your belief-system. Seriously, try it.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28894
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by Nessie »

Research, by numerous historians, using the appropriate historical method, have found evidence the majority of those sent to the camp were gassed and cremated. No evidence has been found of mass transits elsewhere from the camps.

If been-there is correct, Kurt Franz decided to lie by omission and miss out that people were given showers and transited onwards, in their hundreds of thousands. Not only did he do that, so did all of the other camp guards. Then, somehow, hundreds of thousands of Jews from Warsaw, Bialystok and other places near to TII arrived at other places, without producing any records or evidence at all. No witnesses, nothing.

The belief that TII was a hygiene transit stop is unevidenced and requires a cover up to support it and so only idiotic true-believers in the grip of an irrational belief-system would believe it.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

onetruth
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Kurt Franz interview?

Post by onetruth »

been-there wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 am


Oh boy! :roll:
Ermmm... so why didn't any on that list I gave you say that there were no visitations of the devil, that his book with names written in blood doesn't exist, that witches can not fly, etc. Oh they did originally but then recanted, when they were put on trial and faced with death by hanging for disputing the current belief-system. Er... you really can't see any parallels? :?
What a load of assorted BS

Do you really think that you can sell us that garbage as if the standards of trial that existed in 1692 where the same as existed in a western democracy in 1964 ?

Who exactly do you think would eat that garbage that you are trying to feed us ?

You have zero explanation why any of those accused confessed

You have zero explanation why so many germans described the mass killing process ( though coming up with excuses for themselves )

And i am still waiting for an explanation why didn't any one of the accused simply explained to the court that Treblinka was a nice transit camp where the each jew got a sandwich and sent on his merry way ? How is it that not one supported your figment of imagination story that would also acquit them from being guilty and send them free ?

~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests