The Great and Truthful "Elie Wiesel" and his claims

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd

Re: The Great and Truthful "Elie Wiesel" and his claims

Post by Werd »

onetruth wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 pm
Witnesses don't count. We have photographs. And they don't show what they are supposed to. Especially regarding operation burn the Hungarian corpses outside in summer 1944. :lol:
So you see Nessie , witnesses don't count ,
Not once we figure out they've been lying. Those photos you guys love so much don't prove gas chambers. At most, minimal outdoor cremations to stem the flow of death by typhus due to crematoria breaking down.

Nessie's two photos are already addressed in 'the plunge.' No need to repeat.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

All we have to do is look at the actual evidence impartially and without trying to use it to buttress a sacrosanct belief system.
Which in this case is that Eli Wiesel was a fraud, a liar and a plagiarist. Simple.
Only delusional people who are unable to be honest about that FOR FEAR of that undermining the whole edifice of their pseudo-historical narrative refuse to admit that. For such people this is not about factual, honest recording of history.

Let's all face it. Wiesel was a weasely, lying person who made a living out of spreading atrocity lies about the Germans.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

Werd wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:53 am
At most, minimal outdoor cremations to stem the flow of death by typhus due to crematoria breaking down.
Sure , all the crematorias broke down at once and it happened exactly at the time where the large shipments from hungary arrived - a time which all witnesses talked about the inability of the crematorias to keep up with the amount of bodies they had to deal with.

interesting coincidence . . .

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

Well actually typhus do tend to break out when large groups of people connect -- so there really is nothing interesting about this coincidence.

-k0nsl
onetruth wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:12 am
Werd wrote:
At most, minimal outdoor cremations to stem the flow of death by typhus due to crematoria breaking down.
Sure , all the crematorias broke down at once and it happened exactly at the time where the large shipments from hungary arrived - a time which all witnesses talked about the inability of the crematorias to keep up with the amount of bodies they had to deal with.

The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

Werd

Post by Werd »

onetruth wrote:
Werd wrote:

That's not the argument. That argument is that by 1943 an entire krematoria was permanently out of order so that's several muffles gone. Secondly, they were not super ovens that could cremate 3 bodies in 30 minutes like the liar Tauber claimed. Third, enough of the remaining ones were damaged that the traffic jam mentioned earlier by me, would have only gotten worse. Fourth, they were not running 12 hours a day like Nessie claimed without proof. :lol: You are proving once again you have not read my links and I know you won't either. It's okay. the interested reader can see what a twat you are and also what a twat Nessie is, and was, during that initial debate.

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

Werd wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:20 am

That's not the argument. That argument is that by 1943 an entire krematoria was permanently out of order so that's several muffles gone.
We are not talking about 1943 but the summer of 1944.

And your evidence for the typhus epidemic at that time is ?

( The two serious epidemics, one in the Summer of 1942 and another in the Summer of 1943 NOT 1944 )
Last edited by onetruth on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
onetruth wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am
Werd wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 pm
Witnesses don't count. We have photographs. And they don't show what they are supposed to. Especially regarding operation burn the Hungarian corpses outside in summer 1944. :lol:
So you see Nessie , witnesses don't count ,
Not once we figure out they've been lying. Those photos you guys love so much don't prove gas chambers. At most, minimal outdoor cremations to stem the flow of death by typhus due to crematoria breaking down.

Nessie's two photos are already addressed in 'the plunge.' No need to repeat.
I have not found the photos for the other two dates that cover mass gassings to see detail if there is smoke or not. But based on 50% of them showing outdoor cremations, that is more than minimal.

Please show the death rates for typhus on those dates. You should evidence your beliefs.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
onetruth wrote:
Werd wrote:

That's not the argument. That argument is that by 1943 an entire krematoria was permanently out of order so that's several muffles gone. Secondly, they were not super ovens that could cremate 3 bodies in 30 minutes like the liar Tauber claimed. Third, enough of the remaining ones were damaged that the traffic jam mentioned earlier by me, would have only gotten worse. Fourth, they were not running 12 hours a day like Nessie claimed without proof. :lol: You are proving once again you have not read my links and I know you won't either. It's okay. the interested reader can see what a twat you are and also what a twat Nessie is, and was, during that initial debate.
If anyone reads this, they will see you rely heavily on abuse and you lack evidence for most of your beliefs. Until an experiment is done with ovens to see how many bodies can be cremated at once and what the time taken is, you have nothing but a biased desire to disbelieve, which is not evidence. You twat.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

onetruth wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:59 am
Werd wrote:

That's not the argument. That argument is that by 1943 an entire krematoria was permanently out of order so that's several muffles gone.
We are not talking about 1943 but the summer of 1944.
So was I. By 1944, those muffles were gone.
And your evidence for the typhus epidemic at that time is ?

( The two serious epidemics, one in the Summer of 1942 and another in the Summer of 1943 NOT 1944 )
I don't know what qualifies as an "epidemic" but I recommend that you read all of those links I gave out. You can start with this part from Mattogno which proves that people were still dying in 1944, even of other causes. Then you'll see what implications it has for the phantom Hungarian Jewish corpses.
viewtopic.php?p=71091#p71091
Read on.

Since Nessie continues to persist in idiotic beliefs regarding what it takes to cremate a body, I am still not going to repeat myself. The interested reader can click on all those links I gave, [ viewtopic.php?p=95057#p95057 ] read them, make a decision and then see how far nessie has his head up his ass.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Elie Wiesel's arms in 2006.

USHMM wrote:During the Holocaust, concentration camp prisoners received tattoos only at one location,
the Auschwitz concentration camp complex.

Tattooing was introduced at Auschwitz in the autumn of 1941. In the spring of 1943, the SS authorities throughout the entire Auschwitz complex adopted the practice of tattooing almost all previously registered and newly arrived prisoners, including female prisoners...
Each new series of numbers introduced at Auschwitz began with ‘1’.

The SS authorities introduced new sequences of numbers in mid-May 1944. This series, prefaced by the letter ‘A’, began with “1” and ended at “20,000.” Once the number 20,000 was reached, a new series beginning with ‘B’ series was introduced. Some 15,000 men received “B” series tattoos.

Some Jewish prisoners (but not all) had a triangle tattooed beneath their serial number.

...in February 1943, SS authorities issued two separate series' of number to Roma (Gypsy) prisoners registered at Auschwitz. Gypsy prisoners were given the letter Z (“Zigeuner” is German for Gypsy) in addition to the serial number.
https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.ph ... d=10007056

Nickolaus Mikos Grüner has had a film made with his testimony.
He repeats a great many of the usual stuff even claiming that upon arrival at Birkenau an SS officer adressed about two hundred men and told them they were now in a "death camp" and that the babies that had arrived with them were burning along with all their possessions in a large fire that he pointed them to.. :roll:

But watch from 26:00 for the info and details of Elie Wiesel’s identity theft, fraud and plagiarism of Lazar's yiddish book:
Last edited by been-there on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous