The Great and Truthful "Elie Wiesel" and his claims

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Lammers

The Great and Truthful "Elie Wiesel" and his claims

Post by Lammers »

Elie Wiesel died just over a year ago this week (died on July 2nd, 2016). http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/fir ... immud-fsu/

This is a question to all about Mr. Wiesel:

Does anybody actually believe Elie's tales about Auschwitz and other camps? One for example would be the story of the burning babies at Auschwitz, which one of his books is known for including. I think these stories are ludicrous, and I am unsure if even some educated "believers" even believe them. Anyone care to share what they think of Wiesel and his claims?

Anyways, I thought I would post this in the holocaust forum because it is about Elie's holocaust claims, and not everybody checks the lounge.

Lammers

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Re: The Great and Truthful "Elie Wiesel" and his claims

Post by Nessie »

My attitude is that it is not important what I believe or not, it is what the evidence says happens. If Wiesel states something happened, he saw it and it is corroborated by a credible source, then it is more likely it did take place than it did not.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

~

There is no doubt that open pit cremation did take place in Auschwitz . For that we have evidence from witnesses as well as photographed evidence that leaves no room for doubt as to the exact location.

You may argue that Elie Wiesel did not witnesses them personally , but that would be a pointless debate , cuase there is no way to prove or disprove what he actually saw.

What should bother you as a denialist is : why the Germans needed open pits cremation to begin with ? taking into account the number of crematoriums at their disposal ?

This would turn a red light in the mind of any honest human being and cause him to wonder what the hell was going on there that they needed to burn so many bodies a day .

How fortunate for deniers , they are spared from having such doubts . . .

~

Werd

Post by Werd »

There is no doubt that open pit cremation did take place in Auschwitz . For that we have evidence from witnesses as well as photographed evidence that leaves no room for doubt as to the exact location.
Witnesses don't count. We have photographs. And they don't show what they are supposed to. Especially regarding operation burn the Hungarian corpses outside in summer 1944. :lol:

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial »

onetruth wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:48 am
~

Unless it's something I've yet to see, unlike the ambiguous photographic tripe peddled by HC as absolutely incontrovertible evidence while amounting to nothing of the sort, then I'm ready to dismiss this bare assertion.
You may argue that Elie Wiesel did not witnesses them personally , but that would be a pointless debate , cuase there is no way to prove or disprove what he actually saw.

What should bother you as a denialist is : why the Germans needed open pits cremation to begin with ? taking into account the number of crematoriums at their disposal ?
And what should bother the orthodox believers is that yet again an example of a photograph showing what is alleged to be off-nominal procedure regarding homicidal operations at Auschwitz is being used to establish the narrative of the nominal proceedings of gassing/cremation, a process for which, oddly, photographic evidence is lacking.
This would turn a red light in the mind of any honest human being and cause him to wonder what the hell was going on there that they needed to burn so many bodies a day .

~
I have plenty of doubts about how you come to a conclusion about how many bodies a day were burned based on a single, or at most a couple of photographs.
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

Werd wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 pm
Witnesses don't count. We have photographs. And they don't show what they are supposed to. Especially regarding operation burn the Hungarian corpses outside in summer 1944. :lol:
Witnesses do count your problem is you have zero witnesses to support denialist claims.

As for the photos - the Sonderkommando photographs where taken at the summer of 1944 , there can be no doubt what we see in them and where they where taken.

Still waiting for an honest denialist to give reasonable explanation to : why the Germans needed open pits cremation to begin with ? taking into account the number of crematoriums at their disposal ?

~

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial »

onetruth wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:56 pm
there can be no doubt what we see in them
Why?
The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

Lammers

Post by Lammers »

Here is one of Elie Wiesel's claims that he makes in his book "Night". It has now been made almost mandatory for all school teens to read this book over here in the USA, or so I have heard (I myself was forced to read it many years ago for literature class when I was still in school in the states).

Here it is:
He seemed to be telling the truth. Not far from us, flames,
huge flames, were rising from a ditch. Something was being
burned there. A truck drew close and unloaded its hold: small
children. Babies! Yes, I did see this, with my own e y e s … c h i l -
dren thrown into the flames. (Is it any wonder that ever since
then, sleep tends to elude me?)
Found on page 32 of Night, located here:
http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/5 ... s8xyLACY8=

Bigfoot

Post by Bigfoot »

Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor

In this time, famous people loses their credibility very easy, but that does not count for Elie Wiesel. The media is very silent about the real history of Elie Wiesel. I shall illuminate what is yet known about Elie Wiesel.

In May 1944 , when Miklos Gruner was 15, he was deported from Hungary to Auschwitz-Birkenau with his mother and father as well as both a younger and an elder brother.
After that, the elder brother was sent to Mauthausen and, as the young Miklos was then alone, two elder Jewish inmates who were also Hungarians and friends with his late father took him under their protection. These two protectors of the young Miklos were the Lazar and Abraham Wiesel brothers.
. Miklos never forgot the number Lazar was tattooed with by the Nazis: A-7713. In January 1945, as the Russian army was coming, the inmates were transferred to Buchenwald. During the ten days this transfer took, partly by foot, partly by train, more than half of the inmates died and amongst them was Abraham, the elder brother of Lazar Wiesel. In April 8, 1945, the US army liberated Buchenwald. Miklos and Lazar were amongst the survivors of the camp.
Years later, in 1986, Miklos was contacted by the Swedish journal Sydsvenska Dagbladet in Malmo and invited to meet “an old friend” named Elie Wiesel… As Miklos answered that he doesn`t know anyone with this name, he was told Elie Wiesel was the same person Miklos knew in the Nazi camps under the name Lazar Wiesel and with the inmate number A-7713… Miklos still remembered that number and he was therefore convinced at that point that he was going to meet his old friend Lazar and happily accepted the invitation to meet him at the Savoj Hotel in Stockholm on December 14, 1986. Miklos recalls:
” I was very happy at the idea of meeting Lazar but when I confronted the so-caled “Eli Wiesel”, I was stunned to see a man I didn`t recognize at all, who didn`t even speak Hungarian or Yiddish and instead he was speaking English in a strong French accent. Therefore our meeting was over in about ten minutes. As a goodbye gift, the man gave me his book entitled “Night” of which he claimed to be the author. I accepted the book I didn`t know at that time but told everyone there that this man was not the person he pretended to be!”
Miklos recalls that during this strange meeting, Elie Wiesel refused to show him the tattooed number on his arm, saying he didn`t want to exhibit his body. Miklos adds that Elie Wiesel showed his tattooed number afterward to an Israeli journalist who Miklos met and this journalist told Miklos that he didn`t have time to identify the number but… was certain it wasn`t a tattoo. Miklos says:

After that meeting with Elie Wiesel, I spent twenty years of research and found out that the man calling himself Elie Wiesel has never been in a Nazi concentration camp since he was not included in any official list of detainees.

Elie Wiesel never wanted to meet me again, says Miklos. He became very successful; he takes 25 thousand dollars for a 45 minutes speech on the Holocaust. I have officially reported to the FBI in Los Angeles.I have also complained to governments and media, in the US and Sweden with no result.

I have received anonymous calls telling me I could be shot if I don`t shut up but I am not afraid of death any more. I have deposited the whole dossier in four different countries and, if I died suddenly, they would be made public. The world must know that Elie Wiesel is an impostor and I am going to tell it, I am going to publish the truth in a book called “Stolen Identity A7713”.
———-

PERSON IDENTIFIED AS ELIE WIESEL IN FAMOUS BUCHENWALD PHOTO IS NOT WIESEL

Miklos Gruner and “Elie Wiesel” are in the most famous Holocaust Picture, taken at Buchenwald on April 16, 1945. Gruner is the boy at the extreme left on the bottom row, while “Wiesel” is 7th from left, middle row. “Wiesel” looks pretty old to be born in 1928, i.e 17 years old