The Communist censorship of the Jewish Holocaust theory

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Roberto

Re: The Communist censorship of the Jewish Holocaust theory

Post by Roberto »

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 9:01 pm
Roberto wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:57 pm
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm
Roberto wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Hence the "apparently", genius. I deducted that from the fact that you apparently understand the Polish language.

No, I know the difference. As I know that the former tends to prevail over the latter, except perhaps I deluded racists like you.

Now there you finally got something right. The concept of "race" means nothing to me. And I consider anyone who makes a big deal about "race" an asshole.

Just like the US melting pot was not a "genocide of Americans" and the Brazilian melting pot was not a "genocide of Brazilians", an eventual German melting pot (which is unlikely as the overwhelming majority of Germany's inhabitants are of German ethnicity and that's not likely to change) would also no be a "genocide of Germans", except in the views of deluded racists. It would be a diversification and improvement of Germans. As to the "apologize for Soviets", you better look at the fellow who refuses to make a statement about what atrocities attributed to the Soviets he considers factual, and whose proclaimed standards of evidence would make him the greatest Soviet apologist around if applied to Soviet atrocities. For then Stalin's killing record would be reduced to the Katyn and Vinnista massacres. Just about 13,000 proven stiffs on Stalin's head.
There never was a race called Brazilians to be a genocide of Brazilians.
There was also never a race called Germans. The ethnic origin of the German people is diverse. In the east, for instance, it includes strong Slavic elements.
Aryan Scholar wrote:You are extremely stupid when the subject is race, nationality and history.
Says a racist who doesn't know jack shit about history. Racists are stupid people. There's even a Brazilian song stating just that.
Aryan Scholar wrote:Moreover, you pretend you are not a racist but here you are talking about how racial mixture will be an improvement for the Germans as you are arguing for the superiority of the German race over other races after it is diversified.
No, improvement doesn't mean superiority.
So what improvement means if not to make something better and superior than another?
Improvement over the current pool of genes, by adding more genes.
Aryan Scholar wrote:You are the true racist here as you are the one arguing racial diversification is an improvement for Germans.
That would make me the first racist to favor racial diversification, I guess. You don't really know what you're writing, do you?
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Henry

Post by Henry »

Roberto wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:48 pm
Henry wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:19 pm
Roberto wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 7:54 pm
"And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that the lampshades were made of goatskin."

Assuming that Clay was correctly quoted and that he was referring to the 1947 court whose sentence he overturned in 1948, Clay was saying that the 1947 court had not considered Koch's lampshades made of human skin a proven fact, but on the contrary established that the lampshades had been made of goatskin.
Original trial or subsequent tribunal/panel set up by Clay is not important:
Actually it's all that matters. If I'm reading Clay correctly and he's right, Ilse Koch was not found guilty of lampshading at any of the two trials.
Henry wrote:what is important is that fantastic false and fabricated evidence had been supplied to the World's media; the IMT tribunal and later the US Military Occupying tribunal that came from a man who walked out of Germany and the army as an NCO and returned a few months later as a US Army Colonel who 'discovered' the Einzatsgruppen evidence in the form of documents.
I haven't yet seen any evidence of that. According the Clay the lampshades were the claim of "some reporter".
Henry wrote:He then proceeded to prosecute this his first ever case without calling any witnesses but relying solely on his 'discovered' documents.
There were witnesses at the Einsatzgruppen trial, including the people who had handled the Einsatzgruppen reports and confirmed their authenticity. And there were the depositions of the defendants themselves. Information in the Einsatzgruppen reports has also been checked against other evidence at subsequent trials. See these blogs:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... 11686.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... onism.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... sm_19.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... sm_23.html
Henry wrote:Knowing this no one can guarantee that those documents are any more genuine than his earlier 'discoveries' in Buchenwald.
Actually the related evidence shows that there's no reason to doubt either the authenticity or the accuracy of the Einsatzgruppen reports. And that would apply even if Ferencz had previously made dubious claims about Buchenwald. Which you still have to show he did.

[Edit: I see you posted Ferencz' letter to his wife in the meantime. It doesn't prove that Ferencz said anything about tattooed skin and lampshades to anyone but his wife, and it doesn't affect the amply confirmed authenticity and accuracy of the Einsatzgruppen reports.]
Yes of course dear Roberto you spin it the way you want to spin it but Ferencz is still doing the rounds saying he prosecuted without witnesses and relied only on documents and closed his case in TWO DAYS!

Anyway, this "debate" is already being buried under so this is as far as I'll take it. I've got plenty on and from Ferencz including his own admission that HE brought the lampshades and the HEADS out of Buchenwald. However, traceable documents you will not be seeing until the time and place is right.

For reasons I've often stated (e.g. see above) this is not the time and place

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar »

Roberto wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 pm
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Roberto wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm

There never was a race called Brazilians to be a genocide of Brazilians.
There was also never a race called Germans. The ethnic origin of the German people is diverse. In the east, for instance, it includes strong Slavic elements.
Aryan Scholar wrote:You are extremely stupid when the subject is race, nationality and history.
Says a racist who doesn't know jack shit about history. Racists are stupid people. There's even a Brazilian song stating just that.
Aryan Scholar wrote:Moreover, you pretend you are not a racist but here you are talking about how racial mixture will be an improvement for the Germans as you are arguing for the superiority of the German race over other races after it is diversified.
So what improvement means if not to make something better and superior than another?
Aryan Scholar wrote:You are the true racist here as you are the one arguing racial diversification is an improvement for Germans.
That would make me the first racist to favor racial diversification, I guess. You don't really know what you're writing, do you?
What pool of genes? You just said there was never a race called Germans. So now there is a race called Germans with a specific pool of genes?

:roll:

Werd

Post by Werd »

In my honest opinion, whoever considers the fact that "Muslims are misbehaving at a disproportionate rate" (if it is a fact) a justification for mass-murdering defenseless people, including women and children, is a piece of garbage. Are you also such a piece of garbage, Werd?
Like the typical leftist, he makes the assumption that anyone who disagrees with him just wants another holocaust of innocent people.
How about CLOSING DOWN THE NO GO ZONES AND SHIPPING THOSE ANTI GAY ANTI WOMAN ANTI WESTERN SCUMBAGS BACK TO THEIR HOMES WHERE THEY CAN PRACTICE SHARIA LAW AND CUT UP THE CLITS OF LITTLE GIRLS ELSEWHERE? Or is it racist to oppose homophobia, sexism and physical abuse? Guess what, the only people who have been caught engaging in female circumcision in the west are Muslim. FACT!
Last edited by Werd on Sat May 27, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

What "stats" are there showing that "Muslims don't respect the west"? There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. There are hundreds of thousands of immigrants. So on the basis of what "stats" are you making such generalizing statements?
Many ex muslims who left the religion because they HATED how women were treated also love the west and DON'T WANT TO SEE SHARIA LAW HAPPEN ANYWHERE. The ex Muslims who share western values should be LISTENED TO. Not called racists or self haters by the self congratulating liberals who turn a blind eye to brown rape just to satisfy their own ego about how good they are; and damn the victims of course. Nobody said they all were horrible people. Learn to read or get the fuck out of this thread and jump into this one where you can find many facts about disproportionate rape, clitoral circumcision, no go zones, and attempts to bring in sharia law instead of following the law of the land they are on.

A complete list of "fake" Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

You may want to jump to the following parts regarding the rape activity and rape stats.
page one:
viewtopic.php?p=99961#p99961
viewtopic.php?p=99962#p99962

page two:
viewtopic.php?p=99965#p99965
This one on page two contains an article of a foreign born woman in Germany begging them to stop bringing in the men they came to escape.
viewtopic.php?p=99967#p99967
Teenage girls don't feel safe anymore.
viewtopic.php?p=99968#p99968
Ex muslims who are apparently racist in Roberto's view since they are daring to tell their own personal experiences of why they quit Islam.
viewtopic.php?p=99971#p99971
more sexual violence in Germany at a DISPROPORTIONATE RATE to the population.
viewtopic.php?p=99974#p99974
At the bottom of this post we see how the rape stats have jumped way too high in Sweden from what it used to be. But hey, thanks for the immigration liberals. You have made the streets less safer for little girls.
viewtopic.php?p=99976#p99976
More rape epidemics and more foreign born women warning their host nations about the men coming in.
viewtopic.php?p=99978#p99978
Norway deports Muslims and crime goes down. WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!
viewtopic.php?p=99979#p99979
After cologne, feminism is dying a slow death. Why? Because if the rapist is brown, he's the victim. Why do they rape? Because they are oppressed. because Afghanistan and Iraq. That's why. Not their culture. That's racist. :D
viewtopic.php?p=99988#p99988
If your rapist is brown, you will be pressured not to report it.
viewtopic.php?p=99990#p99990
More foreign born ex Muslim women wondering why the west is bringing in the men they fled in the first place.
viewtopic.php?p=99991#p99991
Despite what the retards are saying, Islam is not feminist or pro woman in any way.
viewtopic.php?p=101014#p101014
viewtopic.php?p=101018#p101018
viewtopic.php?p=99037#p99037
viewtopic.php?p=99038#p99038

You can marry and fuck children in Islam. It's a huge problem. Especially in Yemen.
viewtopic.php?p=99039#p99039
What "white rape victims" are saying "Well maybe he didn't understand that my "no" meant "no."", by the way? Just curious.
Bam!
viewtopic.php?p=104218#p104218
That is how bad the marxist brainwashing has been. A rape victim can't put a rapist in jail if his skin is brown because she's the bad person. only whitey is bad. Can't be like the nazis. Can't be like Hitler. Must welcome in all refugees.

By the way Roberto, here is a REAL LIBERAL! One who hates nazis AND....HATES THE UKIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EidB2D1Qa3g
He said he hates those British "patriots" in another video. So what does this mean? It means liberals can't cry racist or Islamophobe! Oh, they hate that. Having their favourite card taken away. Because that means they will have to debate the facts and statistics. And they hate it because the facts and the statistics challenge their precious world view.

What's really interesting is that DasPrussian AGREES WITH ME here that sucking up to Islam is A HORRIBLE IDEA and that the articles I am compiling make for a shocking and compelling read. He may be an actual liberal, and not a regressive. You may be that type of regressive, Roberto. But you said "rape is rape" so we shall see if you are a man of your word. Put it this way, there is such a DISPROPORTIONAL problem with these brown immigrants that we don't need them right now in Europe. Europe HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IT IS. What with old school sexism, lax sexual harassment laws in some countries, rapists and wife beaters not going to jail, underground child sex rings, underground masonry and satanism penetrating politics, banks, media and music, and satanic Illuminati bloodlines of centuries old with power in nearly every country (Germany too - some suspect even the nazis despite Nazis being against it allegedly - you can ask Avles about that. He was a semi frequent comment poster on holocaustcontroversies who also used to post on THE UNHIVED MIND before it got shut down years ago from its invisionfree host) decades old hurts never getting healed anytime soon such as Serbs, Albanians, Slavs, Croats...Look. Europe has enough problems as it is. It DOES NOT NEED this extra bullshit on its plate.

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Henry wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 9:37 pm
Roberto wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:48 pm
Henry wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 8:19 pm
Roberto wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 7:54 pm
"And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that the lampshades were made of goatskin."

Assuming that Clay was correctly quoted and that he was referring to the 1947 court whose sentence he overturned in 1948, Clay was saying that the 1947 court had not considered Koch's lampshades made of human skin a proven fact, but on the contrary established that the lampshades had been made of goatskin.
Original trial or subsequent tribunal/panel set up by Clay is not important:
Actually it's all that matters. If I'm reading Clay correctly and he's right, Ilse Koch was not found guilty of lampshading at any of the two trials.
Henry wrote:what is important is that fantastic false and fabricated evidence had been supplied to the World's media; the IMT tribunal and later the US Military Occupying tribunal that came from a man who walked out of Germany and the army as an NCO and returned a few months later as a US Army Colonel who 'discovered' the Einzatsgruppen evidence in the form of documents.
I haven't yet seen any evidence of that. According the Clay the lampshades were the claim of "some reporter".
Henry wrote:He then proceeded to prosecute this his first ever case without calling any witnesses but relying solely on his 'discovered' documents.
There were witnesses at the Einsatzgruppen trial, including the people who had handled the Einsatzgruppen reports and confirmed their authenticity. And there were the depositions of the defendants themselves. Information in the Einsatzgruppen reports has also been checked against other evidence at subsequent trials. See these blogs:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... 11686.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... sm_19.html

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... sm_23.html
Henry wrote:Knowing this no one can guarantee that those documents are any more genuine than his earlier 'discoveries' in Buchenwald.
Actually the related evidence shows that there's no reason to doubt either the authenticity or the accuracy of the Einsatzgruppen reports. And that would apply even if Ferencz had previously made dubious claims about Buchenwald. Which you still have to show he did.

[Edit: I see you posted Ferencz' letter to his wife in the meantime. It doesn't prove that Ferencz said anything about tattooed skin and lampshades to anyone but his wife, and it doesn't affect the amply confirmed authenticity and accuracy of the Einsatzgruppen reports.]
Yes of course dear Roberto you spin it the way you want to spin it but Ferencz is still doing the rounds saying he prosecuted without witnesses and relied only on documents and closed his case in TWO DAYS!
I didn't know Ferencz is still alive. And whatever he is saying the fact remains that the Einsatzgruppen Trial lasted not two days September 29, 1947 until April 10, 1948. And that the evidence consisted not only of documents but also of the perpetrator's own depositions and on testimonies of witnesses (who, among other things, confirmed the authenticity of the reports, see under http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/ ... Vol-IV.pdf). And that the Einsatzgruppen Reports were checked against other evidence, namely perpetrator depositions and eyewitness testimonies, at a number of trials before West German courts subsequent to the Einsatzgruppen Trial.
Henry wrote:Anyway, this "debate" is already being buried under so this is as far as I'll take it. I've got plenty on and from Ferencz including his own admission that HE brought the lampshades and the HEADS out of Buchenwald. However, traceable documents you will not be seeing until the time and place is right.

Whatever. I couldn't care less about lampshades and shrunken heads. And Ferencz was just the Chief Prosecutor at this trial. He wasn't the one who made the judgment.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Werd wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 10:20 pm
In my honest opinion, whoever considers the fact that "Muslims are misbehaving at a disproportionate rate" (if it is a fact) a justification for mass-murdering defenseless people, including women and children, is a piece of garbage. Are you also such a piece of garbage, Werd?
Like the typical leftist, he makes the assumption that anyone who disagrees with him just wants another holocaust of innocent people.
Your verbose reference to Porter made me suspect that you might share his ideas. I'm glad to learn that this is not the case.
Werd wrote:How about CLOSING DOWN THE NO GO ZONES AND SHIPPING THOSE ANTI GAY ANTI WOMAN ANTI WESTERN SCUMBAGS BACK TO THEIR HOMES WHERE THEY CAN PRACTICE SHARIA LAW AND CUT UP THE CLITS OF LITTLE GIRLS ELSEWHERE?
Good idea. Any individual who misbehaves, be it by battering his wife according to Sharia Law or by practicing genital mutilation, should be expelled. And punished according to criminal law before he is.
Werd wrote:Or is it racist to oppose homophobia, sexism and physical abuse?
No. Did I say that anywhere?
Werd wrote:Guess what, the only people who have been caught engaging in female circumcision in the west are Muslim. FACT!
Yep, and it's a practice punishable by law in Germany, as I said. I hope it is also punishable by law in the US.

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Werd wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 10:35 pm
What "stats" are there showing that "Muslims don't respect the west"? There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. There are hundreds of thousands of immigrants. So on the basis of what "stats" are you making such generalizing statements?
Many ex muslims who left the religion because they HATED how women were treated also love the west and DON'T WANT TO SEE SHARIA LAW HAPPEN ANYWHERE. The ex Muslims who share western values should be LISTENED TO. Not called racists or self haters by the self congratulating liberals who turn a blind eye to brown rape just to satisfy their own ego about how good they are; and damn the victims of course. Nobody said they all were horrible people. Learn to read or get the fuck out of this thread and jump into this one where you can find many facts about disproportionate rape, clitoral circumcision, no go zones, and attempts to bring in sharia law instead of following the law of the land they are on.

A complete list of "fake" Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

You may want to jump to the following parts regarding the rape activity and rape stats.
page one:
viewtopic.php?p=99961#p99961
viewtopic.php?p=99962#p99962

page two:
viewtopic.php?p=99965#p99965
This one on page two contains an article of a foreign born woman in Germany begging them to stop bringing in the men they came to escape.
viewtopic.php?p=99967#p99967
Teenage girls don't feel safe anymore.
viewtopic.php?p=99968#p99968
Ex muslims who are apparently racist in Roberto's view since they are daring to tell their own personal experiences of why they quit Islam.
viewtopic.php?p=99971#p99971
more sexual violence in Germany at a DISPROPORTIONATE RATE to the population.
viewtopic.php?p=99974#p99974
At the bottom of this post we see how the rape stats have jumped way too high in Sweden from what it used to be. But hey, thanks for the immigration liberals. You have made the streets less safer for little girls.
viewtopic.php?p=99976#p99976
More rape epidemics and more foreign born women warning their host nations about the men coming in.
viewtopic.php?p=99978#p99978
Norway deports Muslims and crime goes down. WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!
viewtopic.php?p=99979#p99979
After cologne, feminism is dying a slow death. Why? Because if the rapist is brown, he's the victim. Why do they rape? Because they are oppressed. because Afghanistan and Iraq. That's why. Not their culture. That's racist. :D
viewtopic.php?p=99988#p99988
If your rapist is brown, you will be pressured not to report it.
viewtopic.php?p=99990#p99990
More foreign born ex Muslim women wondering why the west is bringing in the men they fled in the first place.
viewtopic.php?p=99991#p99991
Despite what the retards are saying, Islam is not feminist or pro woman in any way.
viewtopic.php?p=101014#p101014
viewtopic.php?p=101018#p101018
viewtopic.php?p=99037#p99037
viewtopic.php?p=99038#p99038

You can marry and fuck children in Islam. It's a huge problem. Especially in Yemen.
viewtopic.php?p=99039#p99039
What "white rape victims" are saying "Well maybe he didn't understand that my "no" meant "no."", by the way? Just curious.
Bam!
viewtopic.php?p=104218#p104218
That is how bad the marxist brainwashing has been. A rape victim can't put a rapist in jail if his skin is brown because she's the bad person. only whitey is bad. Can't be like the nazis. Can't be like Hitler. Must welcome in all refugees.

By the way Roberto, here is a REAL LIBERAL! One who hates nazis AND....HATES THE UKIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EidB2D1Qa3g
He said he hates those British "patriots" in another video. So what does this mean? It means liberals can't cry racist or Islamophobe! Oh, they hate that. Having their favourite card taken away. Because that means they will have to debate the facts and statistics. And they hate it because the facts and the statistics challenge their precious world view.

What's really interesting is that DasPrussian AGREES WITH ME here that sucking up to Islam is A HORRIBLE IDEA and that the articles I am compiling make for a shocking and compelling read. He may be an actual liberal, and not a regressive. You may be that type of regressive, Roberto. But you said "rape is rape" so we shall see if you are a man of your word. Put it this way, there is such a DISPROPORTIONAL problem with these brown immigrants that we don't need them right now in Europe. Europe HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IT IS. What with old school sexism, lax sexual harassment laws in some countries, rapists and wife beaters not going to jail, underground child sex rings, underground masonry and satanism penetrating politics, banks, media and music, and satanic Illuminati bloodlines of centuries old with power in nearly every country (Germany too - some suspect even the nazis despite Nazis being against it allegedly - you can ask Avles about that. He was a semi frequent comment poster on holocaustcontroversies who also used to post on THE UNHIVED MIND before it got shut down years ago from its invisionfree host) decades old hurts never getting healed anytime soon such as Serbs, Albanians, Slavs, Croats...Look. Europe has enough problems as it is. It DOES NOT NEED this extra bullshit on its plate.
You're sort of barking up the wrong tree here, as I didn't say anything about "sucking up to Islam". What part of this:
Nobody is making excuses for Islamic misogyny, as far as I know. I know that in Germany Muslim parents can be prohibited from taking their children to their home countries if there's a reason to suspect that they will be subject to genital mutilation there (one such case is reported under http://www.rp-online.de/panorama/deutsc ... -1.2074236). I also know that the European Supreme Court has ruled that employers may prohibit the use of a headscarf by their female employees (https://www.rbb-online.de/politik/beitr ... essig.html). And a general prohibition to wear headscarfs is under discussion, with several German federal states having introduced such prohibition for state employees (see under https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopftuchs ... eutschland). Misogyny and religious fanaticism should be fought by any legal means, but not by closing the borders to hundreds of thousands of desperate people fleeing conflict and misery just because there may be misogynists and religious fanatics among them.
and this:
No, that's not cultural diversity, but a crime that is hopefully prosecuted (in Germany it would be, according to the new section 226a of the German Criminal Code, see under https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/engl ... html#p1900). But it doesn't justify a general ban to immigrants from Muslim countries. Such ban would, among others, also affect people who might be seeking refuge from such practices in the US or other western countries. And as to eventual demands for sharia law, whoever lives in the US and Germany is subject to US or German law and will be told to stick sharia law up his ass if he makes such demands.
Any misbehaving Muslim immigrant should be kicked in the ass and out, like any misbehaving foreign individual in any country is kicked in the ass and out. And by misbehavior I also mean preaching or trying to promote religious fanaticism, genital mutilation, misogyny, child marriages and other intolerable stuff. What I don't like is the kind of collective punishment by deportation you seem to be proposing, because it will hit a majority of moderate Muslims who follow the laws of the country they live in, and because it will also hit those who immigrated precisely in order to flee religious fanaticism and misogyny, like the Somali women you mentioned. Criminalizing genital mutilation and trying to prevent it by education, criminal prosecution of offenders and keeping Muslim parents from taking their children to their homelands if there's a suspicion that they will be subject to such practice there, that's the right way to do things. Kicking out every Muslim immigrant because there are genital mutilators, rapists etc. among them is the wrong way, for the reasons explained.

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 10:10 pm
Roberto wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 9:05 pm
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Roberto wrote:

What pool of genes? You just said there was never a race called Germans. So now there is a race called Germans with a specific pool of genes?
Not a race but a population.

Henry

Post by Henry »

Roberto wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 10:58 am
I didn't know Ferencz is still alive. And whatever he is saying the fact remains that the Einsatzgruppen Trial lasted not two days September 29, 1947 until April 10, 1948. And that the evidence consisted not only of documents but also of the perpetrator's own depositions and on testimonies of witnesses (who, among other things, confirmed the authenticity of the reports, see under http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/ ... Vol-IV.pdf). And that the Einsatzgruppen Reports were checked against other evidence, namely perpetrator depositions and eyewitness testimonies, at a number of trials before West German courts subsequent to the Einsatzgruppen Trial.
Henry wrote:Anyway, this "debate" is already being buried under so this is as far as I'll take it. I've got plenty on and from Ferencz including his own admission that HE brought the lampshades and the HEADS out of Buchenwald. However, traceable documents you will not be seeing until the time and place is right.

Whatever. I couldn't care less about lampshades and shrunken heads. And Ferencz was just the Chief Prosecutor at this trial. He wasn't the one who made the judgment.
Yeah "just the Chief Prosecutor" who happened to find the evidence like he found the bullshit evidence about the lampshades and shrunken heads. He was a fraudster.

Listen, there were three judges with the American Judge, Michael Musmanno, often taking the still today, controversial role of virtual prosecuting counsel, while Ferencz, who'd never tried a case before or since (I believe) simply directed him to the document pages that he'd introduced into court during the first two days.

Judge Musmanno covered and acted for Ferencz because beyond what he needed to do in those first two days Ferencz just wasn't up to the task.

Finding "fantastic" evidence and getting it before a court was his function in life.

Evading the Hangman’s Noose: Clemency in a Nazi War Crimes Trial By: Allison Ernest