Deniers have no reality (off topic with Jeffk1970)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Norm

Re: Deniers have no reality (off topic with Jeffk1970)

Post by Norm » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:29 am

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:18 pm
The latest I heard at Klowns was the fact that forensics would not and could not identify every body through DNA forensic analysis.

This is why revisionists forensic dreams will never be realized. new scientist...Link to the forum Klowns

I do not believe all of them are stupid, even for Habiru. We just want evidence that the mass of human cremains, Jüdisch ones preferably are consistent with the holohoax narrative; I really do not think anyone has asked for formal identification of every body or even count them, just confirm independently that there are indeed bodies of 800 000 people to a close approximation.
That is because nobody is debating the klowns in the right way.

Not one klown could stand toe to toe with me in a real debate in which dodging is strictly prohibited.

Edited to add:

The klowns not only dodge incessantly, but lie with impunity because they "debate" anonymously.

Show me one klown who has the intelligence, courage, integrity and character to debate using their real name in a real debate where they can be held accountable for their lies and slanders.
Last edited by Norm on Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Norm

Re: Deniers have no reality (off topic with Jeffk1970)

Post by Norm » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:31 am

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:01 am
What the hell is that fool, Balmoral, on about? Some kind of strawman bullshit? Nobody gives a rat's patootie about identifying individuals from the alleged remains/cremains at the AR camps. All that the revisionists are asking for is some proof that the cremains/remains of some ~1.5 million people actually exist. The stupid is strong in that one.
You have to step back and stop asking for "proof" or even evidence.

This key phrase is what skepticism is all about:

SHOW ME.

Not one klown could last a minute with me in a real debate where dodging is not allowed and they're held accountable for their lies.