DEBATE between Eric Hunt & Friedrich Paul Berg

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:59 pm

This topic is for the use of Eric Hunt and Friedrich Paul Berg only. Those following the debate should use the debate commentary topic to make their thoughts known.

The audio file of the debate is now in the public domain:

Free download -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7NKR ... nVvUlBEODA

Paid download - Support the moderator
http://www.ancreport.com/podcast/holoca ... ritz-berg/

Eric Hunt17

Re: DEBATE between Eric Hunt & Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Eric Hunt17 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Fritz got totally rocked in the “debate.” I can’t really call what he did debate – he had to throw at least 50 “childish” insults one after the other. I'd like someone to count it up, actually. I stuck to the evidence, his entire lack of evidence proving the “Transit camp” theory and his own very illogical claims.

Highlights :

Fritz : Auschwitz was ” a gay old time.” Dr. Mengele “wonderful.”

In the debate you’ll hear exactly why Germar Rudolf, head of Committee for “Open Debate” on the Holocaust begged Fritz not to debate me. The outrageously emotional and insulting words come from Fritz. The logic and evidence I use shatters the denial of gassing and mass shooting by bullets. There is zero evidence to prove the Revisionist “transit camp” theory. Extreme “deniers” know this and retreat to using stock phrases in their comfort zone.

Highlights:

On where did the approximately 750,000 Jews sent to Treblinka, supposedly sent Eastwards (but actually gassed) go?
Fritz : “I don’t know, I don’t care.”

Also
Fritz : Auschwitz was a “gay old time.”
Fritz : Dr. Mengele was “wonderful.”

Fritz repeatedly called me a liar for saying ALL the existing evidence points to murders at Babi Yar and elsewhere. Fritz calls me a liar for saying “ALL” because of some theoretical, hypothetical evidence that in his mind may be found in the future to overturn over 70 years of “ALL” the existing evidence that I don’t include in “ALL.” So I said “All the existing evidence” But no – I stand by “ALL the evidence.” I do not concede there will miraculously be some future evidence to overturn this history and the mass cremation pits for hundreds of thousands of Jews never seen again proves this is impossible anyway.

One correction, Fritz claimed Vrba claimed the smoke out of Auschwitz chimneys was different for different nationalities. And how important this witness was. Vrba is important, as he escaped and gave the world some of the first detailed accounts of gassings at Auschwitz. But Vrba never said the ridiculous quote about different color crematory smoke depending on the different nationalities, which is what I keyed on and said "was not important." I said that because Vrba never said this quote. The person who said that was Arnold Friedman, who was rightly picked apart at the Zundel trial as not being an important witness, being closer to a hearsay witness who did not see these things, but was told this by others.

Fritz often repeats that no autopsies have proven victims to be gassed. I point out a Polish archaeological investigation which showed intact skulls found at Treblinka cremation pits not pierced by bullets. I also point out the illogical concept that the large amount of bone fragments and cremated remains found at the site could prove cause of death due to exposure to engine exhaust when the cremation fire would release many of the same chemicals, especially if liquid fuel was used as an accelerant. When confronted with that logic, Fritz said, “I’m not an expert.” He later referenced watching CSI.

Obviously with any debate, one wishes they would have said something additional. I mentioned that those closest to the engines and who operated them described them as petrol engines, which to his credit, Fritz conceded. Then then went back to talking nonstop about Gerstein mentioning diesel despite wanting to throw out everything he claimed about witnessing a gassing at Belzec.

I should have mentioned by name Eric Fuchs, who installed the engines at Belzec and Sobibor, who describes them as gas, petrol engines. Fuchs had extensive experience with the installation and daily use of the engines. Fuchs also worked at Treblinka. Fuchs’s post-war work as a truck driver, car salesman, and most importantly, engine mechanic would certainly put his intimate knowledge of the engines above that of Kurt Gerstein, who briefly visited Belzec.

Fritz liked to mention the time “3 minutes” in regards to gassing. Yet offers forward Gerstein. Gerstein claimed, using a stopwatch, that the gassing took 32 minutes to kill everyone inside, with most dead at 25 minutes. I believe one of Fritz’s own articles concedes that operated under certain conditions, “under load”, a diesel engine could kill in under 30 minutes. So he has no point. His point is that the Nazis should instead have used wood-powered engines. If wood-powered engines are so great, and not such a deadly danger to the operator themselves as has been proven, why aren’t we driving around in wood-fueled cars and trucks today? It’s just as I said, a thought experiment, how to have built a more efficient gas chamber.

If Fritz himself wants to perform a similar experiment to the “Zyklon B” experiment hoaxers shown here, https://youtu.be/TopEBh-a4Ac, even with diesel instead of petrol, he’ll be dead in less than 30 minutes. On his own website, he writes…

With diesel exhaust, the danger from CO or reduced oxygen would have been essentially zero from any idling diesel—but the temperatures, well above 200 degrees Fahrenheit, would have killed everyone eventually—and probably in less half-an-hour.

His concession that extreme high temperatures could kill those inside a small space in less than 30 minutes. Fritz claims “idling diesel” but not one operating under load. Talking about a diesel engine operating under load, from memory Fritz mentions death from the exhaust fumes, including higher concentrations of Carbon Monoxide, in under 30 minutes or even less. Although, either way, the exhaust of the engine operating under load or temperature will kill those inside as Fritz admits in less than half an hour.

His entire diesel argument is irrelevant for several reasons. Either diesel or petrol will kill those inside a small space in less than 30 minutes, as Fritz concedes. All witnesses describe engines being used to gas Jews. There are zero witnesses who were at Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor who deny mass gassings. Those who installed the gas engines and used them every day, rather than Gerstein who was only at Belzec for a few hours, describe them as petrol engines.

Fritz’s favorite witness Gerstein is notable because he tried to leak information about the mass gassings even during the war. The Vatican and others he desperately tried to get this information to wrote it off as atrocity propaganda. Berg wants to pick and choose which aspects of Gerstein’s testimony to use. By Gerstein claiming a diesel engine was used, Berg also wants to disregard his entire testimony. So why are we talking about him and diesel anyway? There’s no reason to believe Gerstein made up his entire testimony, as it was given up voluntarily during the war under great danger to him from the Nazis themselves, and not under Allied torture.

Of course the main reason for the debate was to get Berg on record admitting there is zero evidence Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor were transit camps to the Russian East. Berg was unable to offer even one Jew out of the approximately 1.4 million sent to these sites who describes being “transited” through these sites to the Russian East. Berg’s response was “I don’t know, I don’t care.” Germar Rudolf also told me, “I don’t know.”

This evidence the extreme deniers “don’t know” will never be found. Because these Jews were gassed. It’s not worth anymore time going down the dead end path of denying these gassings and claiming Treblinka, Belzec, and Sobibor were transit camps to the East, with zero evidence to support that alternate conspiracy theory. ALL the evidence supports mass gassings and cremations at these sites.

More about how the diesel issue is irrelevant.
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... evant.html

Eric Hunt17

Post by Eric Hunt17 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:54 pm

This is going to have to be moderated by an intermediary. If the debate is any sign, Fritz will insult and dodge. I don't even think answering each other directly will work. The moderator will have to get sufficient answers to each and every point in a person's reply and post their satisfaction of having met this, before allowing the other to write a response.

I propose that in between every one of Fritz or my posts, a moderator has to post and give a green light that all the previous debate poster's points were answered before the debate opponent replies. There is far too much dodging and insults from Fritz. The point of a debate is to stick to the specific points.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:42 pm

Learn to walk before you try to run! Also, before Eric tries to turn someone's own words against them, he should make sure he knows what that person's words really were, or are.

Here is an interesting paragraph from Eric's post on another thread where Eric jumps from Zyklon to CO, and back, and on and on:
Fritz liked to mention the time “3 minutes” in regards to gassing. Yet offers forward Gerstein. Gerstein claimed, using a stopwatch, that the gassing took 32 minutes to kill everyone inside. I believe one of Fritz’s own articles concedes that operated under certain conditions, “under load”, a diesel engine could kill in under 40 minutes. So he has no point. If Fritz himself wants to perform a similar experiment to the "Zyklon B" experiment hoaxers shown here, he'll be dead in under 45 minutes. His concession that extreme high temperatures could kill those inside a small space is not the one given in that article from memory mentions death under 45 minutes, likely closer to 30 or even less. When I find it or Fritz helps point it out, I’ll paste it here.
The "3 minutes" was from the War Refugee Board report of 1944 where Vrba and Wetzler described a mass gassing with "CYANIDE." Gerstein described a mass gassing with "diesel exhaust." Can you possibly see that there is a difference?

When I did concede in my 1984 essay that a diesel could kill under a heavy load that was very different from claiming, which I never did, that it could kill under "any" load or under only a small load. What I actually wrote on page 37 of my IHR essay was this:
The gas chamber designers would also have had to know how to impose and maintain an engine load of more than 3/4 of full load on their engine since anything less would just not have been enough.
I suggest Eric reads what I wrote before he blindly believes anything. Eric's "memory" is obviously NOT very good. Does Eric have the slightest idea as to how a 3/4 load might have even been applied? I doubt if he knows how a diesel engine even works. Read what I actually wrote and stop LYING!

Eric then jumped to Zyklon-B--all within the same paragraph--to "Zyklon-B" experiment hoaxers. Two sentences later he mentions the fact that I do concede that the heat from a diesel can kill--but I certainly did not give any time to death, not 45 minutes and not 30 or even less either.

Slow down, Eric, and do your homework before you try to talk as if you know anything. I suggest people look at my newer essay from 2003 entitled: "Diesel Gas Chambers--ideal for torture, absurd for murder."

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:39 pm

When I said what I did about the Jews "picnicking and snacking" in those pictures in the Auschwitz Album, I was referring to them but NOT to life in general at Auschwitz-Birkenau. They seem very happy and relaxed to me--without any obvious signs that they were even frightened, let alone terrified at all. In many of the pictures, the Jews--women, children, old men (the "useless" ones unfit for work, supposedly)--are definitely sitting around rather casually on the ground and eating. Do you deny that, Eric?

The Jews are not physically restrained in any way except by the barbed wire fence some considerable distance away. The security was about as one finds around an ordinary junkyard in the USA--but toially unlike what is used for desperate prisoners (not even waiting for death), like in Guantanomo for example. Had the Jews in the Auschwitz Album even been strip-searched? It seems so unlikely.

Here is my essay on the subject with those amazing photos:" http://www.nazigassings.com/Strollingto ... mbers.html

I like the kid in the foreground of the following picture with his back to the cameraman:
"Hey, what's on your sandwich? Can we trade?"

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Image They do NOT look "distressed" at all. They look ONLY slightly dishevelled after a long trip--and now they are resting on the ground and "snacking' Do you think they knew "they were going to the gas chambers?"

How can you, or anyone, possibly claim as you did that: They look distressed, especially the woman in the lower left looking in one direction. Your imagination is clearly running away with you. That mother is not even looking at her baby. Do you think she knows she is going to be gassed later--with her baby? Surely, someone should be crying if that were the case. I do not see anyone crying.

Also regarding that mother with baby that Eric pointed out to us in the lower left of the picture, she is old enough to work and apparently healthy enough to work. So what is she even doing there? She should have been separated from her baby and put to work like so many others. Obviously, that is NOT what happened at all. She was allowed to stay with, and care for, her baby--at least until she and the baby were all gassed to death according to fools like Eric. The fact she was even in the picture already undermines Eric's message. She was NOT "useless for work" at all--and the same applies to another young woman or girl sitting behind her.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:51 am, edited 6 times in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Supposedly,according to Eric Hunt, the Jewish woman is being "manhandled" in order to get her into the gas chamber. In other words, the old Jews around her are helping the Nazis. How many other old Jews might have been needed to get all of the other Jews into the gas chamber?
She is "confused" and worried about her luggage--and why not? She is looking back over her shoulder to where she probably had to leave her luggage (and "valuables) at the "Canada" building where personal belongings were stored. She is not crying or screaming apparently. Her legs may have simply given out after an arduous walk and her old boyfriends are helping her.

Don't you have some better "evidence" to support your atrocity hoax? Of course, not!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Eric has some severe mental problems, for sure. I accused him of "lying" many times during the debate. I actually regret that because he may actually believe what he was saying and, of course, by calling him a "liar" I undermined my own credibility--but Eric's lack of logic was so outrageous that I felt irresistably compelled to call him a "liar." Eric's brain can't make the necessary baby steps needed to hold rational thoughts together.

The fact that I cannot name any Jew who was deported East from Treblinka to Russia does NOT prove Treblinka was an extermination camp. That is simple common sense but Eric can not grasp that. In fact, he thinks that is "proof" that Treblinka and Belzec and Sobibor were extermination camps. No doubt, he has been encouraged to think irrationally by Mark Weber and David Cole and the Jewish establishment generally. That is the bigger problem for all revisionists. However, the information revolution that we are all in today tilts the scales of power toward the little guys, toward us--and we should take advantage of that. Debate any and all of these clowns if they are reckless enough to debate us. We win, they lose.

FPBerg

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Here is a partial answer to where the Jews went: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/344663 I am confident that the Jews in those "ghettoes" also included the Jews who were supposedly murdered at Babi Yar. Soviet propaganda has painted a totally different picture to rationalize the enormous failures and horrors of communism--and that will continue under Putin. Forging documents, especially Einsatzgruppen Reports, would have been the most minimal kind of KGB task. I know how hard it is for some people, like Mark Weber, to even imagine anyone falsifying "documents"--but it happens. The Babi Yar "documents" cited by holocausters are FAKE NEWS.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Eric just posted the following which is typical of him: "I'll reply to Blake, he's the only one who addressed the points. The others including Berg are just namecalling, they have no points after all." That's NOT true. Eric is shamelessly LYING again.

"Just namecalling, they have no points after all."

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.