Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Werd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:19 am

I would say the Poles have every right to be fearful of German influence. Because right now, the people who are running Germany are in fact RUINING Germany. We know this because of the immigration mess. Given what is going now with the slow and creeping nature of Islam in Europe, and given that Poland and Hungary and doing their best to resist Germany and the EU, I would pledge intellectual and moral support to Poland. Poland not only has to watch out for Germany, but also the old Soviet system of crooks masquerading as modern Russians. Russian Military intelligence blew those Polish politicians out of the sky in that plane years ago because they almost single handedly brought down the European Union. Putin's pretend stage fight with NATO and the west is why people don't think the Russians were in on it when they truly were. There will be a showdown between who gets to be the head of the EU if it survives. Germany. Russia. Or maybe both in some weird co-operation.

Image
http://www.relay-of-life.org/en/2016/10 ... ussels-eu/

Image
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/eu-collective.pdf

By the way Goody, I must confess. I was taunting you a little earlier when I said "supposedly" about how Germans feel about Poles. I am quite aware of how the Germans with their Saxon background dislike the Poles because of their slavic background. Remember the medieval Poles used to have cyrlic letters like the Russians and Bulgarians. They are of similar stock. This hatred is especially strong in many occult black magic circles of Germanic origin. Such as the original Bavarian Illuminati, Prussian (anti Jew) freemasonry, and weird groups like Thule who twisted and distorted the teachings of Nietzsche and Blavatsky and others who spoke of Atlantis. There has always been a dark and evil occult undercurrent in German society that is very disturbing. I would not be surprised if someone did a real excavation at and around Wewelsburg Castle and found human remains, if not child remains.



Image

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8522
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by been-there » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 am

Image
President of the European Parliament, Schulz is a German zionist Jew who feels more loyalty to other zJews than to Germans or Germany

Image

Image

Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Goody67 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:09 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:23 pm
Evidence?

Does Goody67 seriiously imagine that the Germans, of all people, would have left their ancient homes and farms in the so-called Polish corridor merely because of some unkind words from the Poles? Goody67 is obviously a child.

My own mother in 1928 made a trip by train through the corridor to visit my uncle in Danzig. While on Polish territory and riding through the corridor, the train windows were all covered so that any Germans on board could not even look out the windows at their former homesites or farms. The Poles were, and still are, quite insane just like Goody67.

FPBerg
The Nazis aimed to conquer the lands of the East and resettle Germans there. What right did the Germans have to do that?

How do you expect people to take you seriously when all you do is spout anti-Polish nonsense?

I think once could argue that the Germans are insane considering what is happening to Germany now. ;)
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Goody67 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:13 am

Rev2018 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:11 pm
I am new here and I find this Forum very interesting and educational. As a Pole this thread is especially interesting to me. I must say that the most objective person posting here is Mr Friedrich Paul Berg. What he has said here is the truth. Firstly, there have been a thousand years long hatred against Germans in Poland. It is purely surreal especially at the time of peace where objectively there is no reason for that. This anti-German sentiment is very much alive in the present day Poland too. Almost every day there are some articles published or Polish politicians use hate language refering to Germans. Just a few examples which took me maybe two minutes to find.

Polish obsession with alleged German take over of the Polish media:
https://polandinenglish.info/39507833/f ... -in-poland

Anti-German campain in Poland
https://pikio.pl/niemieckie-media-oburz ... -w-polsce/

Here someone claims that he has fought against Germans and now is 'persecuted' (all this happened within the last few years not at war)
https://www.se.pl/wiadomosci/polityka/t ... -kruK.html

And an English link about German army exhibition which, as it turned out had many photographs containing Soviet and not German executions:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1680579.stm

In the light of this one should ask oneself what is the truth and what is a lie. From the perspective of my family, I can say that my grandfather who lived through the war talked very highly about the years between 1939 and 1944 (when Soviet army 'liberated' Poland). He said he remembered there was order in the country and Polish people felt safer than before. It seems that it was the politicians that spewed hatred against Germany for many reasons, which can be investigated, while average citizens either were influenced by them or were quite happy about the situation.
You think that Jew Berg is the most objective person on this forum? You have got to be having a laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least put the hatred into context. For centuries the Germans thought it was acceptable to conquer Polish territory. Why would the Poles not want to defend their people and nation? The Germans made the lives of Poles hell for a very long time.

The Soviets never claimed to have liberated Poland in 1939-1944. What the hell are you talking about exactly? The Nazi-Soviet Pact was all about the Nazis and the Soviets dividing Poland.

What order? The Nazis destroyed Poland and envisaged the Poles to be slaves of the Germans.

Which Poles felt safer? Provide some sources.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Goody67 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:16 am

Rev2018 wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:13 pm
Thank you! Unfortunately, this backwardness is still present wherever you go in Poland. Really beautiful buildings are still the ones from the German times and it is not only true in the areas that were German throughout history and were given to Poland after the war but literally everywhere because there are also buildings from the war era erected by the Germans. Also, when I went to Auschwitz on a compulsory school trip I was surprised to see nice buildings instead of shabby barracks. How strange, you read one thing in the books and you encounter a completely different truth when you go there.
Poland has always been centuries behind other countries but after the war the situation deteriorated in an even faster pace. It seems to me that during the war Poland was in fact developing and this is what my grandfather told me.
Which lands were originally German that were given the Poles after WW2?

How the hell was Poland "developing" in WW2? The Nazis wanted to destroy Poland and in 1945 the country (or what was left of it) was absolutely destroyed.

You aren't fooling anyone into believing you are a Pole.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Goody67 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:17 am

Werd wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:56 am
All he is doing is dodging the things U.C. DID POST on Stormfront that admits Poles acted as aggressively as rape and murder at times before September 1939. He's just cherry picking like you. So what?
No, he is quite rightly pointing out that there is no evidence to support the idea that 'revisionists' as you claim believe is why Hitler invaded Poland.

Stop beating around the bush, do you have any evidence of pre-WW2 1939 massacres?
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Goody67 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:21 am

Werd wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:59 am
Now you're splitting hairs because we found individual acts of Poles murdering Germans in cold blood. I have just seen you move the goal posts. First, nothing like that happened. Then some of it did, but it's not a big deal because it's not warranting of the word "massacre" to describe it. Whatever. :roll:
You don't seem to be able to comprehend the basic definitions of certain words. Finding examples of isolated incidents is not evidence of a massacre. Do you have any evidence of a pre-WW2 1939 massacre?
When you move the goal posts you have lost. When Poles attack innocent Germans, you're goddamn right there will be a retaliation. And likewise, if any of those Germans that were assaulted, raped or murdered, had done something in the past to innocent Poles and this was just revenge, well quite frankly, I think they deserve it.
You don't seem to understand - the images you look at in the books you have published were caused by the Germans killing innocent people first.

Why do you find it acceptable for the Germans to kill people but not the other way around?
Just like many Jews were attacked in the Hungarian uprising of 1956 because the Hungarians never forgot that many Jews were part of the Soviet intelligensia that had repressed and murdered them.
You can create another thread for this topic. You have already posted about dozens of topics instead of sticking to the main topic.
Congratulations on showing your true colours and dodging what Friedrich posted:
As to the Polish "massacres" of Germans, the word "massacre" which suggests a mass killing may not be the right word but there were lots of "killings." My own father was nearly killed in Silesia in 1921 when he and some other Germans were attacked with hand grenades while walking back from a night of drinking and singing. One hand grenade fell into a pile of grassy mud nearby and exploded leaving only a fragment in my father's coat. No investigation for the perpetrators was even possible under the cvircumstances. There were lots of individual killings by Polish perpetrators--and that was why well over a 1-1/2 million Germans fled the Polish corridor--and many from other areas as well. Were the Poles likely to investigate, seriously? Of course, not. Goody67 is a racist child.
Well at least Jew Berg is not stupid enough to claim that the Poles massacred 58,000 Germans.

The events in 1921 have absolutely NOTHING to do with why the Nazis invaded Poland.

Do you have any evidence of a pre-WW2 1939 massacre?
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Goody67 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:24 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:10 pm
As to the Polish "massacres" of Germans, the word "massacre" which suggests a mass killing may not be the right word but there were lots of "killings." My own father was nearly killed in Silesia in 1921 when he and some other Germans were attacked with hand grenades while walking back from a night of drinking and singing. One hand grenade fell into a pile of grassy mud nearby and exploded leaving only a fragment in my father's coat. No investigation for the perpetrators was even possible under the cvircumstances. There were lots of individual killings by Polish perpetrators--and that was why well over a 1-1/2 million Germans fled the Polish corridor--and many from other areas as well. Were the Poles likely to investigate, seriously? Of course, not. Goody67 is a racist child.

FPBerg
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:23 pm
Evidence?

Does Goody67 seriiously imagine that the Germans, of all people, would have left their ancient homes and farms in the so-called Polish corridor merely because of some unkind words from the Poles? Goody67 is obviously a child.

My own mother in 1928 made a trip by train through the corridor to visit my uncle in Danzig. While on Polish territory and riding through the corridor, the train windows were all covered so that any Germans on board could not even look out the windows at their former homesites or farms. The Poles were, and still are, quite insane just like Goody67.

FPBerg
Why should people believe your anecdote about your alleged father's experience in Silesia in 1921 but dismiss any testimonies, eyewitness accounts and other forms of evidence from survivors of the Holocaust?

Even if your father's experience is the truth - what has that got to do with the alleged claim repeated over and over again by Werd without any evidence? 1921 was not 1939.

You aren't doing yourself any favours by constantly referring to a person as racist or a child.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

User avatar
Goody67
Posts: 1189
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Goody67 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:30 am

Werd,

Since you like to claim that you cannot find yourself any evidence because you don't understand German. Why don't you read the English translated versions and see if you can find any evidence of any pre-WW2 1939 massacre?

Here is the online English version of the 1940 edition of the 1939 book: Polish Atrocities Against the German Minority

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

Here is the 1940 German original:

https://ia801406.us.archive.org/17/item ... S.Scan.pdf

Here is the online English translation of Der Tod in Polen by Edwin Erich Dwinger: Death in Poland: The Fate of the Ethnic Germans. - Table of Contents. Edwin Erich Dwinger

https://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scrip ... /dp00.html

Here is the online German original:

https://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scrip ... /tp00.html

Here is the German original of "Polnische Blutschuld":

https://ia800308.us.archive.org/20/item ... S.Scan.pdf

Here is the online German White book in English:

http://web.archive.org/web/201404082203 ... 0Book.html

Here is the original German Blue book in English:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/950sfjx8d ... bw_ocr.pdf

Here is the exact wording from the book:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t10457 ... st12178943

Those two are the only mentions in the official book published by the then German Foreign Office, everything else is limited to post-September 3rd. Go read through the testimonies in the book, none mention any murders before that date. Neither do the White & Blue books mention any massacres.

What a random website on the internet says is irrelevant when the actual book (and the testimonies therein) it references and sells does not say September 1-3, but explicitly September 3rd.

The statement by the author of jrbooksonline or any other site is as credible as a random blogspot post.
Deniers are a few bricks short of a load.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Werd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:31 am

You don't seem to be able to comprehend the basic definitions of certain words.
Yes, I know you were caught shifting the goal posts pretending no Pole ever did anything to a German, and then having to partially backtrack due to a few things that DID get posted on Stormfront. You don't have to keep beating that dead horse.
the images you look at in the books you have published
I was unaware I was a book publisher. :lol:
were caused by the Germans killing innocent people first.
Since I'm not a book publisher, I take it to mean you are referring to the two books here that have published grisly photos,
but also this 1940 book
and this book, of which has the same photos as the 1940 book?
So assuming you mean the photos in those books, you're saying the corpses of those slaughtered German women and children and men were all guilty of doing something equally horrible to Poles somewhere? Interesting. Got any proof? Especially about the women and children being anti Pole murderers? :roll:
Why do you find it acceptable for the Germans to kill people but not the other way around?
Why do you quote my words that say the exact opposite and pretend they don't mean what they say given the rules of the English language?
if any of those Germans that were assaulted, raped or murdered, had done something in the past to innocent Poles and this was just revenge, well quite frankly, I think they deserve it.
You can't even be honest or serious.
Do you have any evidence of a pre-WW2 1939 massacre?
Image
Last edited by Werd on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 33 guests