Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Nessie wrote:Hitler expressed his dislike of the Slavs and then Nazi actions speak louder than words;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensrau ... _polen.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensrau ... _Karte.jpg

Both show the Nazis were controlling the Poles and Poland was just to be another part of Germany. Those who could be Germanised would be fine, the rest would not. You are refusing to answer my question about how many Poles were in the Nazi run government of Poland. Why is that?
Nessie wrote:I have put the German through a basic translation app and it does not say pig sties. It just speaks of absorption, displacement and concentration camps. Where did you get the translation from AS?

It still shows that Nazis regarded Slavs as inferior and that they would have to become Germanised to have any chance of a future in their dictatorship.
Nessie wrote:I acknowledge the translation adds in words that are not in the original German, which is deceitful and I was deceived. Thankyou to been-there for pointing out the deception.

That does not stop the sentence "Lächerliche hundert Millionen Slawen werden wir absorbieren oder verdrängen. Wenn einer von Betreuen spricht hier, den muß man gleich ins KZ stecken" making it clear Hitler wanted Slavs absorbed, displaced or in concentration camps. Here we see a map from 1941.

http://www.history-of-germany.com/index ... as&page=2&

Poland has been absorbed. The ethnic Poles have no say in the governing of their own country. They were displaced from their homes, sent to Germany to work and placed in camps such as Stutthof. Just as Hitler said would happen.
Nessie wrote:Nazi Forced Labor: History, Legal Framework, and Structures

http://www.wollheim-memorial.de/en/nszw ... strukturen

"Classification in one of these groups determined the working conditions, food rations, and wage payments. The wages of the “Eastern workers” (Ostarbeiter, or workers from Eastern Europe), Poles, Balts, Jews, Sinti, and Roma were considerably less than the wages of other foreigners or of the Germans. Besides, Poles, Eastern workers, and Jews had to pay a Social Equalization Tax (Sozialausgleichsabgabe) that further reduced their net wages. Issuance of individual employment contracts for Polish and Eastern workers was discontinued in 1940. They were required to keep a permanent employment record, and this made it even easier to keep tabs on them and discriminate against them. In early 1942, the Eastern workers were also included in the “unique employment category.” Furthermore, Polish and Eastern workers were subject to the regulations ensuing from the “special decrees for Poles” (after March 8, 1940) and “special decrees for Eastern workers” (after February 20, 1942). The clearest expression of these provisions was the regulations requiring the wearing of distinguishing patches or badges: on their clothing, Polish workers had to wear a purple “P” on a yellow ground, while Eastern workers wore the letters “OST” (EAST) on a blue ground. Women were subject to additional repressive measures: For example, they had to relinquish custody of their children or were forced to have an abortion if they became pregnant."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_de ... ussia).png

"Anti-Polish poster published by Volksbund für das Deutschtum im Ausland (Association for 'Germanness' abroad) Gauverband Danzig Westpreußen"
Aryan Scholar wrote:Please, show direct evidence there was a policy in place which "Slavs were only just above the Jews in the Nazi racial pecking order".

Otherwise, stop to repeat lies about the National Socialists.
Last edited by Aryan Scholar on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Typical denialist tactic, ask for evidence, get shown the evidence, ask for the evidence again. How many Poles were involved in the government under Nazi occupation?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:01 pm

Nessie wrote:Typical denialist tactic, ask for evidence, get shown the evidence, ask for the evidence again. How many Poles were involved in the government under Nazi occupation?
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Nessie wrote:So you say, but you post evidence which supports the claim the Nazis regarded the Slavs as beneath them and nothing to show they were at least regarded as equals. For example, how many Poles where there in the government of Poland under Nazi rule?
100 Documents on the origin of the war, Deutscher Verlag, pag. 9:

Image

Source: http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/ ... gs-POL.pdf

In 1934 the German government regarded the Polish government as equal when it declared there was a "direct understanding between State and State".

Then Poland was occupied by the Germans - the National Socialists in 1939; the Polish government was then forced to work in exile in London.

Can you tell why the Germans did not trust the Poles after 5 years of peaceful negotiations?

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:09 pm

Nessie wrote:I acknowledge the translation adds in words that are not in the original German, which is deceitful and I was deceived. Thankyou to been-there for pointing out the deception.

That does not stop the sentence "Lächerliche hundert Millionen Slawen werden wir absorbieren oder verdrängen. Wenn einer von Betreuen spricht hier, den muß man gleich ins KZ stecken" making it clear Hitler wanted Slavs absorbed, displaced or in concentration camps. Here we see a map from 1941.

http://www.history-of-germany.com/index ... as&page=2&

Poland has been absorbed. The ethnic Poles have no say in the governing of their own country. They were displaced from their homes, sent to Germany to work and placed in camps such as Stutthof. Just as Hitler said would happen.
Hitler expressed his dislike for Slavs in a private conversation in 1942.

Poland was occupied by the National Socialists in 1939.

Stop to lie about Hitler and the National Socialists.
Last edited by Aryan Scholar on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Ideally for the Nazis would be to be able to occupy and take over the Polish government just as they had with Austria and Czechoslovakia. But the Poles were having none of it. So the Nazis did not trust the Poles in as much as the Poles would not do what the Nazis wanted them to do. So they invaded and no Poles were part of the government of the country under Nazi rules. That is further evidence that the Nazis regarded the Poles as beneath them and to be displaced, absorbed or imprisoned.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Nessie wrote:Ideally for the Nazis would be to be able to occupy and take over the Polish government just as they had with Austria and Czechoslovakia. But the Poles were having none of it. So the Nazis did not trust the Poles in as much as the Poles would not do what the Nazis wanted them to do. So they invaded and no Poles were part of the government of the country under Nazi rules. That is further evidence that the Nazis regarded the Poles as beneath them and to be displaced, absorbed or imprisoned.
No, that is just you lying about the National Socialists.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:13 pm

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Nessie wrote:I acknowledge the translation adds in words that are not in the original German, which is deceitful and I was deceived. Thankyou to been-there for pointing out the deception.

That does not stop the sentence "Lächerliche hundert Millionen Slawen werden wir absorbieren oder verdrängen. Wenn einer von Betreuen spricht hier, den muß man gleich ins KZ stecken" making it clear Hitler wanted Slavs absorbed, displaced or in concentration camps. Here we see a map from 1941.

http://www.history-of-germany.com/index ... as&page=2&

Poland has been absorbed. The ethnic Poles have no say in the governing of their own country. They were displaced from their homes, sent to Germany to work and placed in camps such as Stutthof. Just as Hitler said would happen.
Hitler's private conversation where he express his dislike for Slavs in Russia was in 1942.

Poland was occupied by the National Socialists in 1939.

Stop to lie about Hitler and the National Socialists.
Hitler also expressed his dislike for the Slavs much earlier than 1942. Have you read Mein Kampf and his plans for Slav occupied Eastern Europe?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26392
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Nessie wrote:Ideally for the Nazis would be to be able to occupy and take over the Polish government just as they had with Austria and Czechoslovakia. But the Poles were having none of it. So the Nazis did not trust the Poles in as much as the Poles would not do what the Nazis wanted them to do. So they invaded and no Poles were part of the government of the country under Nazi rules. That is further evidence that the Nazis regarded the Poles as beneath them and to be displaced, absorbed or imprisoned.
No, that is just you lying about the National Socialists.
OK, so tell me and evidence what the true Nazi attitudes were towards the Slavs (don't quote deceptively translated table talks).
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Nessie wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Nessie wrote:Ideally for the Nazis would be to be able to occupy and take over the Polish government just as they had with Austria and Czechoslovakia. But the Poles were having none of it. So the Nazis did not trust the Poles in as much as the Poles would not do what the Nazis wanted them to do. So they invaded and no Poles were part of the government of the country under Nazi rules. That is further evidence that the Nazis regarded the Poles as beneath them and to be displaced, absorbed or imprisoned.
No, that is just you lying about the National Socialists.
OK, so tell me and evidence what the true Nazi attitudes were towards the Slavs (don't quote deceptively translated table talks).
See bellow sentences in red:
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Image

Der Untermensch (“The Underman”) is possibly the Third Reich’s most famous, misquoted, and misrepresented publication ever.

First issued in 1942 by the SS head office under the direct orders of Heinrich Himmler, The Underman has ever since been portrayed as “anti-Slavic,” “anti-Russian,” and “anti-Jewish.” In fact only the third allegation has any truth to it. The “anti-Slavic” and “anti-Russian” claims are merely the product of postwar propaganda, reliant on the fact that almost no one would have the chance to actually read the publication for themselves.

(...)

In addition to its rarity, the text has also never been correctly and fully translated into English (until now), a fact which has greatly eased the task of those seeking to distort what it actually says.

Ideologically hostile Jewish propagandists have, for example, engaged in outright forgery and misrepresentation of its contents, while a single translation made by an ideologically sympathetic postwar publisher suffered from serious grammatical and translation distortion errors.

(...)

Far from being anti-Slavic, the reader will see that the SS Head Office publication portrayed Russians as victims of Communism—and then specifically blamed Jews as being behind Communism, and, ideologically speaking, inheritors of a far older, far eastern attack on Europe which had started with Genghis Khan and the Mongols.

Nowhere in the SS book are the Slavic people denigrated, and in fact many of the traditional Slavic nations are mentioned in text and photograph as being part of the greater European family. European nations specifically mentioned in this book include Portugal, Spain, Italy, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Italy, Switzerland, Slovakia, Croatia, Greece, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania.

The suffering of ordinary Russian people under the Soviet system forms a large focus in this work, and at all times great sympathy is evoked for these victims of Communism: men, women and children alike. Special mention is made of their awful living conditions, inflicted by the Soviet economic collectivization system, and always condemned only as the result of Communism.


In addition, the economics, social structure, art, and even freedom of religion under the Soviet state is dramatically and graphically compared with Germany—and elsewhere in Europe.

Finally, after reviewing numerous Soviet atrocities and Communist secret police torture chambers discovered during the German advance into the Baltic states and the Ukraine, this SS book ends with a dramatic series of photographs showing the murderous intentions of the Soviet state—and a warning that if the European people did not unite and together fight off the attack by the “Jewish-led Underman,” then Europe itself would be destroyed.
Source: http://ostarapublications.com/der-unter ... -underman/

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Nessie wrote:Hitler also expressed his dislike for the Slavs much earlier than 1942. Have you read Mein Kampf and his plans for Slav occupied Eastern Europe?
Citation, please.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests