Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Nessie wrote:The evidence you are posting (secondary sources, got any primary?) further back up the claim the Nazis were racists who looked down on the Slavs. Hence Slavs were imprisoned, used as forced labour. Russian forced labourers ended up in the Channel Islands because the islanders refused to work for the Nazis

http://www.theislandwiki.org/index.php/Forced_workers

The British islanders where held in higher esteem that the Slavs.
People were imprisoned because they were enemies in a declared war, not because they were Slavs.

You are just perpetrating the lie the National Socialists were fighting a war to persecute people solely because their racial origin.
Last edited by Aryan Scholar on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26943
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Nessie » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:58 pm

So you say, but you post evidence which supports the claim the Nazis regarded the Slavs as beneath them and nothing to show they were at least regarded as equals. For example, how many Poles where there in the government of Poland under Nazi rule?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Nessie wrote:So you say, but you post evidence which supports the claim the Nazis regarded the Slavs as beneath them and nothing to show they were at least regarded as equals. For example, how many Poles where there in the government of Poland under Nazi rule?
Please, show where exactly this is explicit or implicit said in the in sources I provided.


User avatar
k0nsl
Posts: 753
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:48 pm
Location: Scandinavia
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by k0nsl » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Well, at least the Germans didn't have to resort to fakery when writing their publication, or when trying to find an appropriate cover photograph :)

You allies on the other hand resorted to fakery as is your routine even to this day.

Best wishes,
-k0nsl

Image
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26943
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:38 am

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Nessie wrote:So you say, but you post evidence which supports the claim the Nazis regarded the Slavs as beneath them and nothing to show they were at least regarded as equals. For example, how many Poles where there in the government of Poland under Nazi rule?
Please, show where exactly this is explicit or implicit said in the in sources I provided.
Second request - how many Poles where there in the government of Poland under Nazi rule?[/quote]
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26943
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Nessie » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:42 am

Aryan Scholar wrote:Hitler's Table Talk, 1941-1944: His Private Conversations, pag. 615:

Image

Image

Source: http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres10/HTableTalk.pdf
Read what he says about the Ukrainians. Mould the best, isolate others in their pig sties, and anyone who complains goes off to a concentration camp. That is not an attitude towards people regarded as equals.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:18 am

Nessie wrote:
Aryan Scholar wrote:
Nessie wrote:So you say, but you post evidence which supports the claim the Nazis regarded the Slavs as beneath them and nothing to show they were at least regarded as equals. For example, how many Poles where there in the government of Poland under Nazi rule?
Please, show where exactly this is explicit or implicit said in the in sources I provided.
Second request - how many Poles where there in the government of Poland under Nazi rule?
First back up the claim you made above in red.

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:20 am

Nessie wrote:Read what he says about the Ukrainians. Mould the best, isolate others in their pig sties, and anyone who complains goes off to a concentration camp. That is not an attitude towards people regarded as equals.
That is just Adolf Hitler showing his dislike for Slavs in a private conversation when Germany was at war with Russia.
Aryan Scholar wrote:Please, show direct evidence there was a policy in place which "Slavs were only just above the Jews in the Nazi racial pecking order".

Otherwise, stop to repeat lies about the National Socialists.

Aryan Scholar
Posts: 4649
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi attitudes towards the Slavs.

Post by Aryan Scholar » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:39 pm

100 Documents on the origin of the war, Deutscher Verlag, pag. 9:

Image
Image
Image

Source: http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/ ... gs-POL.pdf

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Norm and 4 guests