Another alleged gassing!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
ralphgordon

Another alleged gassing!

Post by ralphgordon » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:31 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html

According to all the "deniers" the alleged Nazi homicidal gas chambers were all too technically infeasible to actually exist; however, to add a serious note to this post, as a "Holocaust" agnostic myself, I think that it is possible that both the "exterminists" and the "deniers" may have been technically mistaken about the actual technical nature of any possible homicidal gas chambers, because it does seem a good humane way to dispose of those Jews who couldn't be used for slave labour, who otherwise just would have died from starvation and disease, or been shot by the Einsatzgruppen. Probably carbon monoxide would be a more humane gas than Zyclon B (used to kill lice, who are tough little buggers!), so, therefore, judging by the above URL, the Nazis should have had Fernando showing them what to do!

The below url is pretty good if you like culture:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NC3s3X ... hs&index=1

Aaron Richards

Re: Another alleged gassing!

Post by Aaron Richards » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:48 pm

I wonder how much trouble Fred Leuchter and Robert Faurisson will have trying to wrap their heads around this one. It isn't an American gas chamber, therefore impossible! :lol:

On a side note, I would be interested in seeing the coroner's report whether the victims' bodies were all indeed cherry red or not. You know, just to stir the interest of our beloved FP Berg. Given that the article says:
Police on Tuesday said 'extensive forensic testing' would be carried out on the bodies during post-mortem examinations, to establish exactly what killed the family of four.
and
On Monday afternoon, police held a press conference and said they were not yet revealing how the family died, but it is too early to be 'coming to conclusions'.
it ain't looking good in terms of obviousness.
Why is debunking decade-long research by revisionist scholars such an entertaining task for an absolute amateur? Honestly, I have no idea: http://siraaronrichards.imgur.com

Aryan Scholar

Re: Another alleged gassing!

Post by Aryan Scholar » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Few people died in a 21st century homemade gas chamber, therefore that is proof the stupid evil Germans were able to develop 20th century homicidal gas chambers to exterminate millions of people.

That is the argument being made here?