David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Loog
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Loog »

that table shows nothing but transports suddenly stopping around the time the operation reinhard camps come online and mass extermination of jews begins at auschwitz - it fits squarely with the orthodox narrative

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 8653
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Turnagain »

Loog wrote:
that table shows nothing but transports suddenly stopping around the time the operation reinhard camps come online...
However, the orthodox narrative of how the exterminations and body disposal was accomplished is ludicrously impossible.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7946
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:09 am
that table shows nothing but transports suddenly stopping around the time the operation reinhard camps come online and mass extermination of jews begins at auschwitz - it fits squarely with the orthodox narrative
While the Riga transports stopped in February 1942, this has no bearing on the alleged Reinhardt camps which came online in March, May and July 1942; the alleged gassing events at Auschwitz began in Feb 1942, but these people were from upper Silesia; main jüdische transports from the Reich were in December 1942. The Minsk transports continued while the alleged Reinhard extermination camps were in operation; see departure numbers (abgangsnumber) 36,39,42,44. The hypothesis by Loog of transports suddenly stopping is unfounded.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9527
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:06 am
Loog wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:09 am
that table shows nothing but transports suddenly stopping around the time the operation reinhard camps come online and mass extermination of jews begins at auschwitz - it fits squarely with the orthodox narrative
While the Riga transports stopped in February 1942, this has no bearing on the alleged Reinhardt camps which came online in March, May and July 1942; the alleged gassing events at Auschwitz began in Feb 1942, but these people were from upper Silesia; main jüdische transports from the Reich were in December 1942. The Minsk transports continued while the alleged Reinhard extermination camps were in operation; see departure numbers (abgangsnumber) 36,39,42,44.

The hypothesis by Loog of transports suddenly stopping is unfounded.
Loog so wants to believe.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Loog
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Loog »

Ok guys, so the evidence you have of mass resettlement to the east are two transports from austria to minsk in september and october 1942?

nothing later than this?

i don't see any December transports

And nothing about the polish transports, which dwarfed the Austrian in scale?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7946
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 am
Ok guys, so the evidence you have of mass resettlement to the east are two transports from austria to minsk in september and october 1942?
The information was given in good faith by the Admiral in response to the post as follows:
Loog wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:42 pm
To counter this, can you provide a single German document/testimony as evidence of mass migration after the summer of 42 that we might discuss?
I don't see any December transports
Summer in Poland is June, July and August; departure numbers 24,26,36,39 with approx 4 thousand people fit what was asked, which could be discussed. Departure numbers 42 and 44 is in Autumn with about one and a half thousand people. The poster Loog now shifts the goal post and starts asking about Polish transports.

I will remind those interested that millions of Poles were evicted into Soviet territory prior to Barbarossa; these people, all juden were marched in columns by the thousands across the San river to Soviet territory in one example. In another 80 thousand juden from Ciechanow were evicted into Soviet territory across the Bug, probably via Treblinka bridge. There are many more examples and probably many not recorded.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8653
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Turnagain »

OK, Loog, let's assume that what you say is true and the Jews were killed. The question then becomes, "How did they do that"? How was the killing and body disposal accomplished? Since Treblinka was the largest of the AR camps in terms of numbers allegedly killed, start with that facility. Be specific.

Loog
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Loog »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:36 am

I will remind those interested that millions of Poles were evicted into Soviet territory prior to Barbarossa; these people, all juden were marched in columns by the thousands across the San river to Soviet territory in one example. In another 80 thousand juden from Ciechanow were evicted into Soviet territory across the Bug, probably via Treblinka bridge. There are many more examples and probably many not recorded.
From a speech by Hans Frank, December 16, 1941 (after Barbarossa in case you're wondering)

"The Jews are also exceptionally harmful feeders for us. In the Government General we have approximately 2.5 million [Jews], and now perhaps 3.5 million together with persons who have Jewish kin, and so on. We cannot shoot these 3.5 million Jews,** we cannot poison them, but we will be able to take measures that will lead somehow to successful destruction; and this in connection with the large-scale procedures which are to be discussed in the Reich."

So Hans Frank, head of the General Government in Poland, grossly misstated the amount of Jews held in his territory?

respectfully, most respectfully, gtfo or show me an actual document - i'm not talking to you anymore

Loog
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:57 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Loog »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:47 am
OK, Loog, let's assume that what you say is true and the Jews were killed. The question then becomes, "How did they do that"? How was the killing and body disposal accomplished? Since Treblinka was the largest of the AR camps in terms of numbers allegedly killed, start with that facility. Be specific.
there's no documentary evidence of this (though witness evidence from Germans, Poles, and Jews which has been discussed extensively)

but it is clear why Germans would have destroyed orders or communicated orally and in great secret about such things, whereas there's presumably no reason for them to have done so for mass resettlement. I'm waiting for someone to provide a possible reason for this - be creative!

Turnagain
Posts: 8653
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Turnagain »

Loog wrote:
there's no documentary evidence of this (though witness evidence from Germans, Poles, and Jews which has been discussed extensively)
OK, there's no documentary evidence of the Jews being killed so that leaves us with witness testimony. Name and quote your first witness.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 30 guests