David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Loog

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Loog »

been-there, check the source on that quote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ASefton_Delmer
It was allegedly spoken in conversation with an antisemitic German professor named Friedrich Grimm and alluded in a later publication by him called Politische Justiz, published in 1953.

He himself however doesn't say this was said by Sefton Delmer, so chances are it is a false quote invented by Grimm.

Turnagain, if it wasn't obvious, I'm making an argument based on the documentary evidence - for my thoughts on scientific arguments see here
Last edited by Loog on Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Loog

Post by Loog »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:18 pm
Loog wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:42 pm
To counter this, can you provide a single German document/testimony as evidence of mass migration after the summer of 42 that we might discuss?
Do you mean documents you'd claim are forgeries, or documents you'll have a hard time to?
If there is source information (as I can provide for all my examples) I don't think we'll have a problem.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Loog wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:20 pm
been-there, check the source on that quote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ASefton_Delmer

It was allegedly spoken in conversation with an antisemitic German professor named Friedrich Grimm and alluded in a later publication by him called Politische Justiz, published in 1953.

He himself however doesn't say this was said by Sefton Delmer, so chances are it is a false quote invented by Grimm.
Ha ha! :lol:
Oh c'mon, Loog.
Don't go into denial.

That is such a pathetically weak way to doubt the quote's reliability: that it was said by someone who was supposedly 'an anti-semite'. :roll:
If that is the criteria for judging reliability then ALL the testimony of so-called 'holocaust survivors' should be disregarded as they were all anti-nazi prejudiced.
Ok?

And anyway, this is just one quote. So even if you decide to choose to question its authenticity, what about the other quotes?
Or do you not know about them?
What exactly do you think Sefton was actually doing during the war???

And what about everything else I wrote. Have you any answer to that?

With this reply you start to lose all credibility.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:21 pm
If there is source information (as I can provide for all my examples) I don't think we'll have a problem.
Who is claiming there was mass migration post Barbarossa? Most of this happened prior and after the conflict.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Loog wrote:
Turnagain, if it wasn't obvious, I'm making an argument based on the documentary evidence...
Oh, OK, documentary evidence versus reality. Can't let reality intrude on those documents.

Loog

Post by Loog »

been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:14 pm

thanks, I am flattered you thought I had credibility before

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Loog wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:35 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:14 pm

thanks, I am flattered you thought I had credibility before
:D
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Admiral E. Rastus

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

Loog wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:21 pm
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:18 pm
Loog wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:42 pm
To counter this, can you provide a single German document/testimony as evidence of mass migration after the summer of 42 that we might discuss?
Do you mean documents you'd claim are forgeries, or documents you'll have a hard time to?
Sure. See Dimension des Völkermords, now available online freely: https://www.degruyter.com/view/title/308964 You can focus on the Österreich chapter and the table and corresponding footnotes on pages 78 and 79 respectively.

Loog

Post by Loog »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:07 pm

Sure. See Dimension des Völkermords, now available online freely: https://www.degruyter.com/view/title/308964 You can focus on the Österreich chapter and the table and corresponding footnotes on pages 78 and 79 respectively.
Admiral, do you know German? Can you quote some text from the chapter or a document referenced in the footnotes that evinces mass migration post-summer 42?

Or are you just assuming that such text exists?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:42 am
Admiral, do you know German? Can you quote some text from the chapter or a document referenced in the footnotes that evinces mass migration post-summer 42?

Or are you just assuming that such text exists?
As the Admiral mentioned, you were invited to peruse the table which is evidence of mass migration. One was provided to Riga and Minsk from Austria which I will reproduce below. 14, 654 juden departed to Ostland.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV