David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Admiral E. Rastus
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 am
Location: coming soon to a place near you
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

So?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by blake121666 »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:59 am
So?
So Cole coming across with a position that the Korherr Report explicitly states that 2.4 million Jews had died by '43 is an utterly bogus argument. The KR specifically stated that those other Jews were merely counted as a decrease to the European Jewish population. IOW it explicitly states that his 4 million reduction includes the 1.8 million of section V - whether they were dead or not.

KR: 4 million reduction of European Jews: about 2 million from emigration and natural causes, 1.8 million counted in the reduction because they were "evacuated" - not because they were "Todesfällen ". Todesfällen referred to Russian Jews - 633,300 of them - not any "2.4 million".

There is no direct correlation to any KR reference to "2.4 million Jews" and Todesfällen Jews. Cole's argument is that THERE IS. THERE IS NOT. He should keep that bottle of booze away from him when constructing his arguments.

There's nothing in there explicitly stating 2.4 million Jews had "special treatment" (as he says). And there is no "dispatched" Jews in the report - as he says. He is making it up in his head - at best through inferences of what the KR does say. He is arguing that it is EXPLICITLY stated there in the report. It most certainly is not.

Go back to the comfort of your whiskey bottle, Cole - ya delusional freak!

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3215
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Charles Traynor »

David Cole is a troll, and I am not surprised to find this self appointed “holocaust scholar” who prefers to debate in text form only, deleting any serious critique of his recent BS video.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Admiral E. Rastus
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 am
Location: coming soon to a place near you
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

You seem to have a big problem with Cole's entertainment video, blake121666. Perhaps you need to imbibe too.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by blake121666 »

Here's my posting to his latest youtube about the KR. Let's see if it gets deleted or not. Why the other one was deleted is unfathomable to me.
The way everyone reads the Korherr Report is that section V is the "evacuations". V.4 is the section being referenced in the total as Sonderbehandlung ("Special Treatment"). V.4 totals to 1.5 million. The total of sections V.1 through V.5 is given in the report as 1.9 million. And THEN section V.6 is the "evacuation" of 633,300 Russian Jews. And therefore ALL of section V totals to 2.4 million (this 2.4 million is not explicitly given anywhere in the report).

No one interprets any of the Jews of Section V other than sections V.4 and V.6 as being killed Jews. The other sections are referring to genuine evacuations of Jews. Sections V.4 and V.6 total to 1,449,692 + 633,300 = 2.08 million Jews (not 2.4 million Jews). Do you follow that, Cole? You don't have 2.4 million dead Jews in section V by anyone's interpretation of the KR. You have 2.08 million dead Jews - after interpreting V.4 and V.6 as dead Jews.

In the conclusion of the report it states that the section V Jews are being counted as off-going ("Abgang"). And in the next paragraph of the conclusion it states that not all of the deaths ("Todesfällen") of the "Russian Jews" was counted. This is referring to section V.6. "Todesfällen" is referring to section V.6. Do you get that, Cole? It is not referring to the 2.4 million Jews of ALL of section V. "Abgang" IS referring to ALL of the Jews of section V - not "Todesfällen" - that is referring to section V.6.

This is the standard interpretation of the KR that everyone has. You are misinterpreting the report. Tell me where you think Korherr says that he could be off by 200,00 or whatever it is you say. He doesn't say anything like that - or at least not in the way you are making it out.

The conclusion of the report is that there were about 10.3 million European Jews in 1937. Up to the start of '43 this was reduced by about 4 million - half due to emigration out of Europe. By the conventional interpretation of the report, something like 2 to 2.5 million Jews had died up to this point in time. The report has it that there were 10.3 million and about 2 million emigrated out of Europe. That leaves 8.3 million. Of those within Nazi control, there were about 4.3 million (there were about 4 million within Soviet control - as the report states - it even states that in the conclusion itself). So the Nazis could have conceivably killed at most 2.08 million + 4.3 million + Soviet Jews during the war = 6.38+ million Jews. This is greater than the 6 million that you think could not be reached using the KR.

But if one nitpicks into the exact details of the report, I agree with you that one would max out at under 6 million with a calculation of what could have been practically possible. Something like 5.5 million would be what you'd come up with.
EDIT: HOLY GUACAMOLE! This latest comment was autodeleted. Why in the hell is this happening to me?

EDIT 2: I wrote the wrong number for the max number and changed it the right number.
Last edited by blake121666 on Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
TheGodfather
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by TheGodfather »

blake121666 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:29 am
Here's my posting to his latest youtube about the KR. Let's see if it gets deleted or not. Why the other one was deleted is unfathomable to me.
The way everyone reads the Korherr Report is that section V is the "evacuations". V.4 is the section being referenced in the total as Sonderbehandlung ("Special Treatment"). V.4 totals to 1.5 million. The total of sections V.1 through V.5 is given in the report as 1.9 million. And THEN section V.6 is the "evacuation" of 633,300 Russian Jews. And therefore ALL of section V totals to 2.4 million (this 2.4 million is not explicitly given anywhere in the report).

No one interprets any of the Jews of Section V other than sections V.4 and V.6 as being killed Jews. The other sections are referring to genuine evacuations of Jews. Sections V.4 and V.6 total to 1,449,692 + 633,300 = 2.08 million Jews (not 2.4 million Jews). Do you follow that, Cole? You don't have 2.4 million dead Jews in section V by anyone's interpretation of the KR. You have 2.08 million dead Jews - after interpreting V.4 and V.6 as dead Jews.

In the conclusion of the report it states that the section V Jews are being counted as off-going ("Abgang"). And in the next paragraph of the conclusion it states that not all of the deaths ("Todesfällen") of the "Russian Jews" was counted. This is referring to section V.6. "Todesfällen" is referring to section V.6. Do you get that, Cole? It is not referring to the 2.4 million Jews of ALL of section V. "Abgang" IS referring to ALL of the Jews of section V - not "Todesfällen" - that is referring to section V.6.

This is the standard interpretation of the KR that everyone has. You are misinterpreting the report. Tell me where you think Korherr says that he could be off by 200,00 or whatever it is you say. He doesn't say anything like that - or at least not in the way you are making it out.

The conclusion of the report is that there were about 10.3 million European Jews in 1937. Up to the start of '43 this was reduced by about 4 million - half due to emigration out of Europe. By the conventional interpretation of the report, something like 2 to 2.5 million Jews had died up to this point in time. The report has it that there were 10.3 million and about 2 million emigrated out of Europe. That leaves 8.3 million. Of those within Nazi control, there were about 4.3 million (there were about 4 million within Soviet control - as the report states - it even states that in the conclusiopn itself). So the Nazis could have conceivably killed at most 8.3 million Jews. This is greater than the 6 million that you think could not be reached using the KR.

But if one nitpicks into the exact details of the report, I agree with you that one would max out at under 6 million with a calculation of what could have been practically possible. Something like 5.5 million would be what you'd come up with.
It appears that your comment is gone. I posted your comment in an attempt to see (I would delete it later) if it gets shadow-banned by YouTube or not. After waiting for around 40 seconds, I refreshed the site and it was gone. Post it again, wait for a minute, refresh the site and then check if your comment is still there.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by blake121666 »

TheGodfather wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:44 am
blake121666 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:29 am
Here's my posting to his latest youtube about the KR. Let's see if it gets deleted or not. Why the other one was deleted is unfathomable to me.
The way everyone reads the Korherr Report is that section V is the "evacuations". V.4 is the section being referenced in the total as Sonderbehandlung ("Special Treatment"). V.4 totals to 1.5 million. The total of sections V.1 through V.5 is given in the report as 1.9 million. And THEN section V.6 is the "evacuation" of 633,300 Russian Jews. And therefore ALL of section V totals to 2.4 million (this 2.4 million is not explicitly given anywhere in the report).

No one interprets any of the Jews of Section V other than sections V.4 and V.6 as being killed Jews. The other sections are referring to genuine evacuations of Jews. Sections V.4 and V.6 total to 1,449,692 + 633,300 = 2.08 million Jews (not 2.4 million Jews). Do you follow that, Cole? You don't have 2.4 million dead Jews in section V by anyone's interpretation of the KR. You have 2.08 million dead Jews - after interpreting V.4 and V.6 as dead Jews.

In the conclusion of the report it states that the section V Jews are being counted as off-going ("Abgang"). And in the next paragraph of the conclusion it states that not all of the deaths ("Todesfällen") of the "Russian Jews" was counted. This is referring to section V.6. "Todesfällen" is referring to section V.6. Do you get that, Cole? It is not referring to the 2.4 million Jews of ALL of section V. "Abgang" IS referring to ALL of the Jews of section V - not "Todesfällen" - that is referring to section V.6.

This is the standard interpretation of the KR that everyone has. You are misinterpreting the report. Tell me where you think Korherr says that he could be off by 200,00 or whatever it is you say. He doesn't say anything like that - or at least not in the way you are making it out.

The conclusion of the report is that there were about 10.3 million European Jews in 1937. Up to the start of '43 this was reduced by about 4 million - half due to emigration out of Europe. By the conventional interpretation of the report, something like 2 to 2.5 million Jews had died up to this point in time. The report has it that there were 10.3 million and about 2 million emigrated out of Europe. That leaves 8.3 million. Of those within Nazi control, there were about 4.3 million (there were about 4 million within Soviet control - as the report states - it even states that in the conclusiopn itself). So the Nazis could have conceivably killed at most 8.3 million Jews. This is greater than the 6 million that you think could not be reached using the KR.

But if one nitpicks into the exact details of the report, I agree with you that one would max out at under 6 million with a calculation of what could have been practically possible. Something like 5.5 million would be what you'd come up with.
It appears that your comment is gone. I posted your comment in an attempt to see (I would delete it later) if it gets shadow-banned by YouTube or not. After waiting for around 40 seconds, I refreshed the site and it was gone. Post it again, wait for a minute, refresh the site and then check if your comment is still there.
I posted a comment just now referencing my cut-and-pastes here for him to reference. ANd it appears to me to still be there:
blake121666
1 minute ago (edited)
I've made a comment on your last video that was autodeleted and now a omment on this video which was autodeleted. I saved them to a board I post to for reference:

viewtopic.php?p=175162#p175162
viewtopic.php?p=175402#p175402

Please read those comments, David. I believe your interpretation of the KR to be slightly off - but in a way that affects your argument (at least in the particular way you are making it).

User avatar
TheGodfather
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by TheGodfather »

blake121666 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:48 am
TheGodfather wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:44 am
blake121666 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:29 am
Here's my posting to his latest youtube about the KR. Let's see if it gets deleted or not. Why the other one was deleted is unfathomable to me.
The way everyone reads the Korherr Report is that section V is the "evacuations". V.4 is the section being referenced in the total as Sonderbehandlung ("Special Treatment"). V.4 totals to 1.5 million. The total of sections V.1 through V.5 is given in the report as 1.9 million. And THEN section V.6 is the "evacuation" of 633,300 Russian Jews. And therefore ALL of section V totals to 2.4 million (this 2.4 million is not explicitly given anywhere in the report).

No one interprets any of the Jews of Section V other than sections V.4 and V.6 as being killed Jews. The other sections are referring to genuine evacuations of Jews. Sections V.4 and V.6 total to 1,449,692 + 633,300 = 2.08 million Jews (not 2.4 million Jews). Do you follow that, Cole? You don't have 2.4 million dead Jews in section V by anyone's interpretation of the KR. You have 2.08 million dead Jews - after interpreting V.4 and V.6 as dead Jews.

In the conclusion of the report it states that the section V Jews are being counted as off-going ("Abgang"). And in the next paragraph of the conclusion it states that not all of the deaths ("Todesfällen") of the "Russian Jews" was counted. This is referring to section V.6. "Todesfällen" is referring to section V.6. Do you get that, Cole? It is not referring to the 2.4 million Jews of ALL of section V. "Abgang" IS referring to ALL of the Jews of section V - not "Todesfällen" - that is referring to section V.6.

This is the standard interpretation of the KR that everyone has. You are misinterpreting the report. Tell me where you think Korherr says that he could be off by 200,00 or whatever it is you say. He doesn't say anything like that - or at least not in the way you are making it out.

The conclusion of the report is that there were about 10.3 million European Jews in 1937. Up to the start of '43 this was reduced by about 4 million - half due to emigration out of Europe. By the conventional interpretation of the report, something like 2 to 2.5 million Jews had died up to this point in time. The report has it that there were 10.3 million and about 2 million emigrated out of Europe. That leaves 8.3 million. Of those within Nazi control, there were about 4.3 million (there were about 4 million within Soviet control - as the report states - it even states that in the conclusiopn itself). So the Nazis could have conceivably killed at most 8.3 million Jews. This is greater than the 6 million that you think could not be reached using the KR.

But if one nitpicks into the exact details of the report, I agree with you that one would max out at under 6 million with a calculation of what could have been practically possible. Something like 5.5 million would be what you'd come up with.
It appears that your comment is gone. I posted your comment in an attempt to see (I would delete it later) if it gets shadow-banned by YouTube or not. After waiting for around 40 seconds, I refreshed the site and it was gone. Post it again, wait for a minute, refresh the site and then check if your comment is still there.
I posted a comment just now referencing my cut-and-pastes here for him to reference. ANd it appears to me to still be there:
blake121666
1 minute ago (edited)
I've made a comment on your last video that was autodeleted and now a omment on this video which was autodeleted. I saved them to a board I post to for reference:

viewtopic.php?p=175162#p175162
viewtopic.php?p=175402#p175402

Please read those comments, David. I believe your interpretation of the KR to be slightly off - but in a way that affects your argument (at least in the particular way you are making it).
Can't see your comment, it was either removed by YouTube or by Cole himself. I posted your comment and it remained there for 5 minutes, so I doubt it was YouTube this time, but who knows. Posting from a new account should solve the issue, if it was indeed YouTube.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3420
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by blake121666 »

I made another comment about his Treblinka statements while watching the rest of the video:
Treblinka is alleged to have had about 3/4 million corpses buried there at one time (later disinterred and burned). 3/4 million corpses would require an awful lot of burial space. THAT is what has not been discovered at Treblinka, David. Certainly you can understand that? There has been no verifiable showing of anything even of the same order of magnitude by ANYONE'S estimate of the burial space required for Treblinka.
My other comment and this one show as being there to me. So I must be shadow-banned I guess?

My youtube comments are typically not objectionable. I'm not sure why they would shadow-ban me.

Talking about Jewish deaths I suppose MIGHT be a reason. But that's just crazy. I'm talking about a German wartime report about that very subject - which is the subject of a large part of the video I'm commenting on!

User avatar
TheGodfather
Posts: 217
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by TheGodfather »

blake121666 wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:48 am
I made another comment about his Treblinka statements while watching the rest of the video:
Treblinka is alleged to have had about 3/4 million corpses buried there at one time (later disinterred and burned). 3/4 million corpses would require an awful lot of burial space. THAT is what has not been discovered at Treblinka, David. Certainly you can understand that? There has been no verifiable showing of anything even of the same order of magnitude by ANYONE'S estimate of the burial space required for Treblinka.
My other comment and this one show as being there to me. So I must be shadow-banned I guess?

My youtube comments are typically not objectionable. I'm not sure why they would shadow-ban me.

Talking about Jewish deaths I suppose MIGHT be a reason. But that's just crazy. I'm talking about a German wartime report about that very subject - which is the subject of a large part of the video I'm commenting on!
I can see your Treblinka comment, but it's the only one there. Often using words like "Nazis," "Jews," "Hitler," and perhaps RODOH links is why YouTube shadow-bans you. Part of the YouTube algorithm for detecting "hate speech", I suppose.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests