David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3189
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Charles Traynor »

Here is a video of David Cole speaking at the 1994 IHR Conference. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, comments to follow. It's a shame the IHR no longer hold conferences as it would be cool to meet up with some of the characters who post here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP-BUXdoQGc
David Cole wrote:
...well, “banned” is maybe not the best word. The IHR decided not to use the speech because it was too loose and anecdotal to make a good printed essay for the journal. But also, more importantly, Mark Weber was still holding out hope that weaselly dirtbag Dr. Michael Shermer could be convinced to be publicly honest about his views regarding revisionism. Of course, Mark, like me, like everyone, learned the hazards of trusting that sweaty, shifty little lump of mediocrity. But in ’94, I was the only one sounding the alarm. And indeed, I was harsh in my speech, taking no prisoners. So Mark, always the very picture of discretion, decided to withhold publication or promotion of it.

Interestingly, had Shermer not foolishly written about the speech later that year, he might have been able to sue me or my publisher in 2014. Read about THAT escapade here: http://www.countercontempt.com/archiv...
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9605
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by been-there »

He made it sound like the end of holocaust history's misrepresentation was nigh as NOW he had audio recordings of it's high priests admitting it was bogus: he now had those taped recordings, and he was going to use them!? :?
And yet here we are, twenty-two years later, and...?

Interesting also that he admits he himself lied on the Pat Donague show when he denied that he knew Ernst Zündel.

And then wierdly he keeps repeatedly 'joking'(?) about how he is going to insult and denigrate all the other revisionists in the room in the future.
Look how that turned out.
Prophetic? Or...?

Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird.

"He who fights with monsters may look to it that he does not thereby himself a monster become."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9605
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by been-there »

Charles Traynor wrote:It's a shame the IHR no longer hold conferences as it would be cool to meet up with some of the characters who post here.
Not a conference but a meeting
Jewish-Zionist Power: Awareness and Challenge.
Gilad Atzmon, Kevin MacDonald, and Mark Weber
to address meeting in Orange County, southern California.
- - - - +^+ - - - -
Saturday, Oct. 1st 2016
from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Whoever wins this year’s presidential election, one thing is certain: Jewish power will remain as potent and as influential as ever. Both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump loudly proclaim their emphatic support for the Jewish state and pander to the Zionist lobby.

Gilad Atzmon, Kevin MacDonald and Mark Weber have devoted much effort over the years to examining Jewish-Zionist power, and to raising public awareness about its role and enormous impact.

At a special meeting on October 1 in southern California, these three men will speak on the formidable role of the organized Jewish community in political and cultural life, America’s “special relationship” with Israel, the often hostile relationship between Jews and non-Jews, and prospects for the future.

Gilad Atzmon, who was born in Israel and now lives in Britain, is an author and an acclaimed musician. He is also known for his pointed and sometimes outspoken writings on Israel’s policies and the organized Jewish community.

Kevin MacDonald, is a retired professor who taught for years at California State University– Long Beach. In addition to many dozens of scholarly articles, he is also the author of three scholarly books on Jewish behavior through the ages, which were issued by the prestigious Praeger academic publisher.
He runs the Occidental Observer website.

Mark Weber, historian and author, is director of the Institute for Historical Review.

Atzmon, MacDonald and Weber will address a special meeting on Saturday evening, October 1, 2016, from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm. This private event will be at a hotel in Orange County, southern California.

For information about attending, phone 714 - 593 9725, or e-mail [email protected]
http://www.ihr.org/news/oct2016meeting.html
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3258
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by DasPrussian »

been-there wrote:
And then wierdly he keeps repeatedly 'joking'(?) about how he is going to insult and denigrate all the other revisionists in the room in the future.
Look how that turned out.
Prophetic? Or...?

What's so weird about this ?? It should be blatantly obvious ( even to a paranoid conspiracy merchant like you ) that he was joking. If you listen to or read anything from Cole, then you should realise that this is his style.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9605
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by been-there »

David Cole has made a couple of recent videos answering questions.
He comes across to me as a slight bit deranged/unbalanced plus with quite an arrogant/superior attitude.
Seems to have some issues with people misunderstanding him and his research/findings...

But that is understandable and maybe par for the course for anyone publishing ANYTHING critical of the enforced 'holocaust' narrative — it must be trying to have to face the backlash and accusations of anti-semitism /self-hating-Jew from H believers and the misinterpretations and racist misrepresentations of H deniers?

He talks rather longwindedly about stuff that holds no interest for me. But some of it I found interesting.

E.g. at 11:07 he states that he stands by everything he said in his 1992(?) video on Auschwitz: that it was NOT an extermination camp, that Birkenau wasn't constructed to be an extermination camp, that kremas 1,2,3,4 and 5 were NOT gas chambers, that Hungarians weren't transported there to be exterminated but for labour.

He says he NEVER denied that there were exterminations(????), nor that the Aktion Reinhardt camps WERE extermination camps. He claims he only exposed "phony" aspects of the narrative about Sobibor, Majdanek, Treblinka.

OTHERWISE he says he stands by EVERYTHING he was saying in the 90's and hasn't changed a thing (?) [really? :o :? ]

At 45:00 he deals with the point someone made that he was "forced to compromise on the gas chamber issue".

AND... there's a new updated[?] edition of his book 'Republican Party Animal' coming out in October.

https://youtu.be/x2v60sisDNI
been-there wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP-BUXdoQGc

Cole made it sound here like the end of holocaust history's misrepresentation was nigh as NOW he had audio recordings of it's high priests admitting it was bogus: he now had those taped recordings, and he was going to use them!? :?
And yet here we are, twenty-two years later, and...?

Interesting also that he admits he himself lied on the Pat Donague show when he denied that he knew Ernst Zündel.

And then wierdly he keeps repeatedly 'joking'(?) about how he is going to insult and denigrate all the other revisionists in the room in the future.
Look how that turned out.
Prophetic? Or...?

Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird.

"He who fights with monsters may look to it that he does not thereby himself a monster become."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3415
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by blake121666 »

Cole has made another long video; this one solely about the Holocaust:
He keeps harping on the term Todesfällen in the Korherr Report. I made the following comment about that on his video:
blake121666 wrote:There are only 3 instances of the word Todesfällen in the Korherr report. None of them refers to the inferred 2.4 million Jews you keep talking about.

Instance 1: Section VII (end of page 11) - mentions the deaths in the concentration camps
Instance 2: Section VII table (beginning of page 12) - lists number of deaths in 16 concentration camps. The total given is 36,943.
Instance 3: The very end of the report (page 16) :

Dabei darf nicht übersehen werden, daß von den Todesfällen der sowjetrussischen Juden in den besetzten Ostgebieten nur ein Teil erfaßt wurde, während diejenigen im übrigen europäischen Rußland und an der Front überhaupt nicht enthalten sind.

Google translation:

It should not be overlooked that only a part of the deaths of the Soviet Russian Jews in the occupied Eastern Territories has been recorded, while those in the rest of European Russia and on the front are not included at all.

The only place Soviet Russian Jews are mentioned in the report is here and section V.6: 633,300 Jews "evacuated" in the Russian East. The conclusion of the report shows that V.6 is referring to these Jews as having died. Other entries of section V list at least some Jews that are known to have not been killed up to this time (V.1 for instance). So Korherr does not straightforwardly mention any 2.4 million deaths.

Your harping on the term Todesfällen is an exercises in misleading others. One of Korherr's conclusions in his report is that European Jewry decreased by about 4 million between 1937 and 1943 - about half of that number through emigration. One THEN infers that about half that number must have then died. But the report itself says the"evacuations" are "counted as a decrease" here (in this way of figuring).

In 1977 Korherr wrote a letter to der Spiegel claiming that he was unaware that the vast majority of his section V ("evacuated" Jews) was really referring to killed Jews. That has consistently been his cover story.

So your Todesfällen argument is a pretty empty one. The Todesfällen of the report is referring to 633,300 Russian Jews - not the 2.4 million you estimate. The line of reasoning from the report to your conclusion is not very clear at all. And you use your line of reasoning as if it in fact DOES very clearly make the connection between "Todesfällen" and 2.4 million Jews.

You should reassess your line of argumentation on this reasoning of yours. The Korherr Report does not clearly make any clear connection between the word Todesfällen and 2.4 million Jews. Quit BSing yourself and others about that. OR give the proper line of reasoning about that - as I have done above.
I doubt he'll read it. He's an arrogant SOB. He's quite wrong to be tossing around his bogus Todesfällen argument in the way he does.

EDIT: My comment disappeared. I wonder why that is?

I added this comment:
blake121666 wrote:Did you delete my comment? Didn't you say you wanted written arguments? Was that not what I gave you? There is no clear connection between any usage of the word Todesfällen in the Korherr Report and the inferred (from that report) 2.4 million Jews. Reasses your bogus argument about that. You are misleadingly giving the impression that Korherr clearly refers to 2.4 million Todesfällen Jews. That is inference upon inference - not clear statements.

Turnagain
Posts: 8820
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Turnagain »

OK, the Jews are killed at the AR camps. How then were the Jews killed? The claims of the so-called eyewitnesses are laughable so how did the Germans manage to kill 2.4 million Jews and dispose of the bodies in such a manner that no evidence of their deaths exists? No fantasies or "what ifs" need apply. Just give a straightforward "historical account" of how that happened.

The Stroop report is a forgery so that can be ignored as can the he said/she said interpretations of quotes by high National Socialist officials. Very simply, "The Jews were killed and this is how it was done". Why is it that very simple question is so completely ignored?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9605
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by been-there »

blake121666 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:40 am
Cole has made another long video; this one solely about the Holocaust:

He keeps harping on the term Todesfällen in the Korherr Report. I made [a] comment about that on his video.

I doubt he'll read it. He's an arrogant SOB. He's quite wrong to be tossing around his bogus Todesfällen argument in the way he does.

EDIT: My comment disappeared. I wonder why that is?

I added this comment:
blake121666 wrote:Did you delete my comment? Didn't you say you wanted written arguments? Was that not what I gave you? There is no clear connection between any usage of the word Todesfällen in the Korherr Report and the inferred (from that report) 2.4 million Jews. Reasses your bogus argument about that. You are misleadingly giving the impression that Korherr clearly refers to 2.4 million Todesfällen Jews. That is inference upon inference - not clear statements.
Looks like he read your initial comment, then. :)

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2441
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by Scott »

Jeez, what's the issue with the white balancing on his camera?

Or maybe he's trying to illustrate what "cherry-red" carbon monoxide skin color might look like or something.

;)


“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3415
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: David Cole's 1994 IHR Conference Speech

Post by blake121666 »

Cole's argument is obviously that since the conclusion of the report implies that the Russian Jews of section V.6 are being considered as having died, that all of the Jews of the whole section V ("evacuations" section) are being considered in the report as having died.

But the conclusion of the report says about those Jews listed in section V:
KR wrote: Von 1937 bis Anfang 1943 dürfte die Zahl der Juden in Europa teils durch Auswanderung, teils durch den Sterbeüberschuß der Juden in Mittel- und Westeuropa, teils durch die Evakuierungen vor allem in den völkisch stärkeren Ostgebieten, die hier als Abgang gerechnet werden, um schätzungsweise 4 Millionen zurückgegangen sein.
Rough translation:
KR translated wrote:From 1937 to the beginning of 1943, the Jewish population of Europe should have decreased by an estimated 4 million, partly due to emigration, partly due to excess mortality, partly due to evacuations ... WHICH ARE COUNTED HERE AS A DEPARTURE.
So the conclusion has the V.6 Russian Jews as having been killed, but it ALSO says the other Jews of section V are counted as a departure - regardless of whether they are to be considered dead or not in the report. And the V.1 Jews (6504 Jews evacuated to France from Baden and the Palatanate) are certainly not considered dead in the report. So the mention of Todesfällen about the Russian Jews does not particularly mean it applies to the other Jews of section V. And Korherr has even said that in his letter to Der Spiegel.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 25 guests