Victor Thorn ( † 1962-2016)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

Victor Thorn ( † 1962-2016)

Post by Charles Traynor »

Conspiracy theorist and author Victor Thorn died earlier this month. Apparently the cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Thorn first came to my attention with his book The Holocaust Hoax Exposed. Thorn's birth name is Scott Makufka which some claim is a Jewish name (I would like to see some solid proof of this). I know some individuals here have questioned his integrity in the past and the real motives behind this book. Personally I believe Thorn entered the crazy upside down world of the Holohoax because he saw easy money to be made. What is surprising is that this book was republished by Barnes Revue in the style of The Holocaust Handbook series. I wonder who gave the okay for that to happen?

The original book cover

A more Kosher version

It's been a while since I listened to the first three radio shows but I seem to remember Thorn let his guard down and came across as a Holohoax ignorant shyster on the Texe Marrs show.

Victor Thorn audio archive:

https://archive.org/details/VictorThornInterviews2012
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Pa Gromheizer

Re: Victor Thorn ( † 1962-2016)

Post by Pa Gromheizer »

He was a thorn in their side.