My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Post by been-there » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:46 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:21 am
Germar Rudolf claims that Robert Faurisson told him that he, Faurisson, wrote the Leuchter Report.

He says this at around the 34:15 mark of this video:
You should watch this part, Fritz. I think it'll humor you!
How fascinating that Pressac rang Germar when he was still at the Max Plank Institute and advised how to release his findings without agitating the H-defenders and thus how to avoid getting all the aggravation (@32:00).
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Yes, indeed and I am sure that Germar is telling the truth here--at least up to a point. Faurisson essentially told Leuchter what to say and write but without actually reading or understanding the MSDS info from DuPont or DEGESCH. The thoroughly stupid myth of Zyklon-B being that "highly-explosive" substance came entirely from Faurisson--but Leuchter went along with it completely, even talking in some videos many years later
about setting off explosions in a cyanide filled gas chamber with a mere spark. Rudolf seems to have never even tried to explain the truth to Faurisson or Leuchter. Shame on Germar Rudolf. I have been telling people about this ever since about 1993.

Germar Rudolf is clearly juggling the lies and falsehoods of Leuchter and Faurisson just as he has for decades. Shame on Germar Rudolf once again! Why can't this guy talk straight? Were the money and contributions from the "True Believers" more important? I think they were and that is why Rudolf was so upset in a Carolyn Yeager interview with me when I called Willis Carto a "congential liar and thief" which Carto certainly was.

Special thanks to Blake and been-there for alerting me to Rudolf's video. Faurisson was a "great man" but he was also an extremely, jealous egomaniac who wanted to take credit for everything.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:19 pm

From the transcript:
35:00 I noticed mistakes in it that
35:04 are so striking they could not have been
35:07 made by a person with knowledge in a
35:11 technical field - typical for people who have
35:16 no no formal education and no other
35:18 knowledge in the fields of Technology
35:21 and Science

37:30 mentioned there are some mistakes in it
37:31 which makes me think he did not do it to
37:34 a degree should have. For instance, in one
37:37 point - and that's the most striking one
37:39 I came across - he says that a certain
37:43 concentration of a poisonous gas is not
37:44 enough to kill in order to reach that
37:46 concentration you have to increase the
37:48 pressure in the chamber by putting in
37:51 more gas

:D
Last edited by blake121666 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Germar Rudolf got that right, Blake, but he never did anything to correct Faurisson or Leuchter as far as I can tell. When I did that, I was called a "Jew" --even by people like Arthur Butz. There are some really weird "bedfellows" in this movement.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:23 pm
Germar Rudolf got that right, Blake, but never did anything to correct Faurisson or Leuchter as far as I can tell. When I did that, I was called a "Jew."

FPBerg
I added one other part further on above.

I tend to like your quotes of it saying that CO can't kill a person who is not in a pressurized container! :lol:
That was probably Faurisson's bright idea as well!

Of course the "nine square foot rule" is always a charner!
Last edited by blake121666 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:28 pm

Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:50 pm
Yes, indeed and I am sure that Germar is telling the truth here--at least up to a point. Faurisson essentially told Leuchter what to say and write but without actually reading or understanding the MSDS info from DuPont or DEGESCH. The thoroughly stupid myth of Zyklon-B being that "highly-explosive" substance came entirely from Faurisson--but Leuchter went along with it completely, even talking in some videos many years later
about setting off explosions in a cyanide filled gas chamber with a mere spark. Rudolf seems to have never even tried to explain the truth to Faurisson or Leuchter. Shame on Germar Rudolf. I have been telling people about this ever since about 1993.

Germar Rudolf is clearly juggling the lies and falsehoods of Leuchter and Faurisson just as he has for decades. Shame on Germar Rudolf once again! Why can't this guy talk straight? Were the money and contributions from the "True Believers" more important? I think they were and that is why Rudolf was so upset in a Carolyn Yeager interview with me when I called Willis Carto a "congential liar and thief" which Carto certainly was.

FPBerg
It seems this Frankie from CODOH came on here and claimed the same crap regarding the explosive nature of Hydrogen Cyanide.
I think it was calculated almost a half a tonne of Zb would be needed for the amount needed to be explosive. HCN is explosive at 5.6% of the atmosphere which is far about the toxicity level. 56000ppm is explosive in comparison to the lethal toxicity level of 300ppm or say 500ppm to hurry things up. This is 112 times the concentration actually needed to kill.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Frankie at CODOH is a major part of the problem. He is the webmaster at CODOH but he is also a shameless bigot. CODOH is a big lie--"open Debate" is NOT their "schtick" at all--and Germar Rudolf plays along. Shame on Germar Rudolf, once again.

FPBerg

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:36 pm
Frankie at CODOH is a major part of the problem. He is the webmaster at CODOH but he is also a shameless bigot. CODOH is a big lie--"open Debate" is NOT their "schtick" at all--and Germar Rudolf plays along. Shame on Germar Rudolf, once again.

FPBerg
Perhaps Germar got sick and tired of dealing with the smucks. I am amazed that intelligent people could not collate the simple technical data which is easily available on the explosive levels of gases. Oh well that information is readily available and really Friedrich you are totally correct and that particular debate is over.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:58 pm

Thank you, Trolljegeren, for those kind words--but after what I seen of the "smucks," they are NOT giving up at all--just regrouping at CODOH and elsewhere.

FPBerg

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:58 pm
Thank you, Trolljegeren, for those kind words--but after what I seen of the "smucks," they are NOT giving up at all--just regrouping at CODOH and elsewhere.

FPBerg
Let them re group, they cannot beat science. It is a shame they have gone down this road as due to their lack of technical expertise they are doing revisionism a disservice. CODOH now serves no function and as a forum is totally defunct: on an emotional whim they censor posts and kick people out. RODOH really has taken the function they should have had and is more versatile while allowing dissension even if it is Nessie for the most part. Anyway let them squeel: one almost suspects Jewish infiltration of the ranks. The facts are the facts and no amount of squeeling can change science.

Ekkert er eftirsjá