My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Scott
Site Admin

Re: My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Post by Scott » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:19 pm

I'm not sure if anyone knows this or not because I don't think it has been discussed much here at RODOH, but the 87-year-old Faurisson has been fighting fresh and ongoing legal problems in France last Summer and so may have been busy. On September 27th, 2016 Robert Faurisson was found guilty of "racial defamation" in France for his talk given in Tehran in 2006.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=10466

There may be some points of disagreement between Revisionists and Exterminationists, and differences between Revisionists on Hoax details--or many other disputes--but I think we can all agree that this kind of legal intimidation and state terrorism against unpopular thought has to be stopped.

Those who impose Hate Crimes laws should themselves be swinging from lampposts. Real justice should be dispensed cold and without mercy. A dogma ceases becoming a personal affair of conscience when it actually harms and exploits people and brutally serves to enforce lies and base superstition.

Thoughtcrime is ultimately violence against all ideas. Freedom-of-speech is the vaccine. This is the kind of boot-in-the-face culture war that none of us can safely ignore.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:28 am

A major reason to be furious and disgusted with Faurisson and Leuchter is that they undermine excellent arguments against the holocaust hoax with their gross stupidity about mass gassings being "impossible" or "practically impossible"--for whatever reasons. The Germans had superb "gas chambers" throughout Germany. They were actually "gas-tight bombshelters" and were required by law even before the war started. Those superb bombshelters were the major reason for why the western Allies did not murder far more than the 600,000 innocent civilians they seem willing to admit "killing." An excellent book on this subject is: The Gas Chambers of Sherlock Holmes by Samuel Crowell (2011).

He just escaped the gas chamber and has to tell the whole world. "DIN-4104 forever and ever!" The fiendish Germans were obviously getting ready to gas the entire world! They had even built gas chambers in ordinary houses! Is the image below a recruitment ad for people to drop Zyklon-B into gas chambers filled with Jews? Why not?
Mauser, world famous for its rifles, also made emergency escape hatches as well as gas-tight, bombshelter doors (all with peepholes)–see lower right. This was not some “secret” or obscure Nazi technology. On the contrary, everyone was openly encouraged, and even required, to construct gas-tight shelters wherever appropriate--in all apartment and factory buildings, for example. The illustrations–above and below –are from Luftschutzraum Bauweisen by Dr. Ing. Frommhold, 1939.

This ad seems self-explanatory? “It conforms to latest German standard DIN 4104.” Peephole is present as always.

Mannesmann, world-famous for its seamless steel pipe and much more, also made emergency escape hatches. In this ad we see an emphasis on the gas-tight seals. The air raid warden is wearing a gas mask for protection against gas accumulations from broken gas mains, from partial fire combustion as well as from actual gas attack from the air. But, if one really wants to believe in the Holocaust myth, he could have been dumping Zyklon-B into the bombshelter.

Typical advertisement for a steel, gas-tight bombshelter door–with obligatory peephole (Guckloch).

Another advertisement, one of many in the German construction literature for architects, engineers and contractors–with the same gas-tight, bombshelter door and peephole. Both advertisements above–left and right–are from Luftschutzraum Bauweisen by Dr. Ing. Frommhold, 1939.

A SUPER Peephole disguised as mail-box?

The ordinary peephole (Guckloch) was sometimes replaced with an automatic, adjustable high pressure valve which still allowed viewing into the bombshelter by any air raid warden. If any structural damage during a raid prevented opening of the door, one could by dropping the peephole assembly slightly still pass messages through as shown. Water could also be passed through a hose through any peephole with the sightglass removed. Medicines and food could be passed through as well. Pictures are from Schutzraumabschlüsse (Bombshelter Locking Devices) by Dr.-Ing. R. Scholle from 1939, page 32.

On left: Two cross-sectional views of peepholes for different door thicknesses. The sightglasses are all mounted gas-tight and yet are still easily removable (no adhesives were permitted) for the passing of some materials through a closed door and also allow periodic testing of the rooms against gas leaks. On right: An air blower with pressure gauge is shown attached to the peephole (sightglass removed) in order to pressurize the entire room with air and test for gas-tightness. The arrangement allowed an inspector to measure the time elapsed for a specified pressure drop. If the pressure drop was too rapid, the building owner had to repair the shelter at his own expense and undergo a follow-up inspection. The above two images are from Schutzraumabschlüsse, page 21. The text of the same page begins by saying: “Every gas-tight bombshelter door must be equipped with a peephole.”
Obviously, this was all part of a long-range plan to exterminate everyone in the entire world except for their own kind. And the Nazis were so fiendish that they had literally many thousands of these gas-tight shelters ready and waiting to gas millions more–right there in their own backyards and cities. Very interesting-Yes!

Gas chamber doors with removable Monocles. Erich von Stroheim would be so happy..
The major piece of evidence on display in the US Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC is a “replica” of a supposed homicidal gas chamber door from Maidanek which is nearly identical to the standard, gas-tight doors used throughout German-occupied Europe to keep people alive during air raids. The use of poison gas in such attacks on civilians was anticipated long before the war even started. The peephole as well as the gas-tightness of the construction must seem especially incriminating to most visitors. An ordinary door would have meant nothing--but add that peephole and suddenly one has, my goodness–“damning and undeniable evidence.” However, when one understands something about such doors and how widely they were actually used in Germany, it becomes obvious that the Holocaust museum officials and “scholars” are only showing, once again, their own gross incompetence and willful ignorance. Using their logic, there must have been tens of thousands of homicidal, gas chambers in active use throughout Germany. In reality, the museum “evidence” is “proof” of the utter stupidity–and nothing else–upon which the hoax is still based.

Bombshelters as Gaschambers. Every gas-tight bombshelter, of which there were many tens (hundreds?) of thousands in Germany and German-occupied Poland, could have been easily used to slowly asphyxiate any group of intended victims by merely shutting the fresh air supply vents and ducts. Also, instead of blowing air into such chambers using peepholes as shown above, poison gas could have also been introduced using the very same peepholes or any air intake openings. Instead of the test blower shown above (bottom right), one could have connected a hose or pipe to the startup-blower (Anfachgebläse) on any of the more than 500,000 producer gas trucks in service throughout Germany-occupied Europe–—the end result, death from the 35% CO in the producer gas. If mass exterminations had ever been planned, there was certainly no need to ship intended victims to remote locations in Poland to be gassed with diesel exhaust or Zyklon-B in makeshift cellars or wooden shacks. Everything needed, and more, was right there in Germany itself or, for that matter, anywhere in German-occupied Europe. If the Allies had ever bombed the supposed homicidal gas chambers in Auschwitz, they would have done the Nazis a favor. The dastardly deeds could have been done almost anywhere else –and the millions of Reichsmarks saved just on transportation could have been used to perpetrate other dastardly deeds instead. This is all the more good reason to reject the Holocaust gassing claims as absurd nonsense and unbelievable.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

PowerWolf1889

Post by PowerWolf1889 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:56 am

My interpretation of Fritz's POV:

This part says it all: "The Germans were far more advanced than the Americans and used continuous forced circulation throughout the DEGESCH cycle, for killing and venting, whereas the Americans turned a small fan "ON" only for venting after the prisoner was already dead. Big Difference! And guess what, the alleged holocaust gassing method uses the archaic American method. The fan or fans were supposedly turned "ON" after, and ONLY "after," a thousand or more Jews were all dead. That scenario points to America as its origin. Faurisson understands none of this."

You are saying that Faurisson and Leuchter have both fallen prey to the Jewish-American basis/foundation/narrative of "mass gassing" and how that was (allegedly) conducted in WW2 Germany. Instead of seeing the h'caust gassing narrative the way you see it -- that the Germans did not do it "the American way" -- they are forced to justify their respective theses in strange ways. They need to base their respective analyses on German gas chamber operation and not on American gas chamber operation (which, you say, was inferior at the time..and perhaps long after.)

I no longer have the email wherein I stated that Faurisson ran into problems when he "threw down his gauntlet" demanding that someone "draw or show him a Nazi gas chamber". There were in fact plenty of Nazi gas chambers to show him, the railway fumigation tunnels, but not a single one of those was ever implicated by a h'caust survivor. Pretty important detail, I'd say.

I respect all three of you. Faurisson got the 2009 ed. of Black Nazis and that made me very happy. He praised my efforts quite heavily and that had a huge impact on my morale. And Fritz, you're the one who gave it its title "Black Nazis". Terrific! (I don't know Fred L. at all, but I did read and listen to a lot of his material.) No reason to get too testy about your respective egos and/or thesis flaws, lest Revisionism tear itself apart like the Alt-Right is doing.

On a related note...you have a question from someone, Fritz:

Hello Fritz-

I have wonder WHY there was a peephole in the doors.
The peephole was one reason cited by Judge Gray in the Irving case to "prove" "criminal usage" for
the morgues at Auschwitz.

I have been told that the morgues were fumigated (which makes sense since every room got fumigated) and as part of
the procedure one person remained outside the room as a back-up while the other went into the room with a gas mask and
spread the Zyklon. The back-up was supposed to keep an eye on the one placing the zyklon.

Does that sound correct to you?
Are there other reasons?"

And, naturally, Ms. "2009 Traffic Theft Misdemeanor" Kahant sends us her love:

"Fritz,

You are such a total ass. Take me off your list - I am tired of getting your angry bluster. Nor do I want to be on a list that highlights Veronica.

Carolyn"

Shall I chalk her hate speech up to my 1/4 "filthy Pole" ancestry? Or to my <0.1% Ashkenazi DNA? :lol:

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: The "Peephole HOAX!"

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:42 pm

German bombshelter doors were required by law to have peepholes so that the air raid warden, usually stationed just outside the bombshelter, could look inside occasionally to check on what was happening--are people OK, or passing out, injured?--or even communicate with people inside by removing the glass in the peephole and talking to people inside without actually opening the door. If bomb damage had blocked the door--water, food and messages could still be passed through the peephole with the glass removed.

By contrast, for fumigation gas chambers such as the four chambers at Dachau, no peepholes were present or needed.

The morgues at Birkenau might well have had peepholes in their doors also since the morgues also served as bombshelters. Dr. Miklos Nyiszli in his book Auschwitz claimed he spent time in one of these morgues sheltering himself during a bombing raid in August of 1944.

More later.

Fritz

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Happier days: Berg and Faurisson repeatedly agreeing with each recorded on audiovisual of a Fritz lecture.
What year was this, Fritz?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:25 pm

That video was made in February of 1988 in Toronto in Ernst Zuendel's house. That was more than five years before Faurisson went totally insane with his false belief that mass gassings were a "practical impossibilty."

Has been-there finally convinced himself that Faurisson was WRONG--or NOT?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:1. That video was made in February of 1988 in Toronto in Ernst Zündel's house...

2. Has been-there finally convinced himself that Faurisson was WRONG--or NOT?

Friedrich Paul Berg
1. Thanks for the date.

2. I've answered you on that so many times. You really can't remember? (Or perhaps you don't want to remember?)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:24 pm

I must have forgotten so please tell me again. Perhaps been-there has a better answer now that even more evidence has emerged of Faurisson's (and Leuchter's) utter lunacy.

FPB

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Regardless of what they are called by Faurisson, "railroad fumigation tunnels" certainly could have been used, and rather easily--to commit mass murder. To insist otherwise--as Faurisson and Leuchter do--is insane.

FPBerg

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon May 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Please look at the following from my website: http://www.nazigassings.com/index3.html
Bombshelters as Gaschambers. Every gas-tight bombshelter, of which there were many tens (hundreds?) of thousands in Germany and German-occupied Poland, could have been easily used to slowly asphyxiate any group of intended victims by merely shutting the fresh air supply vents and ducts. Also, instead of blowing air into such chambers using peepholes as shown above, poison gas could have also been introduced using the peepholes or any air intake openings. Instead of the test blower shown above (bottom right), one could have connected a hose or pipe to the startup-blower (Anfachgebläse) on any of the more than 500,000 producer gas trucks in service throughout Germany-occupied Europe–—the end result, death from the 35% CO in the producer gas. If mass exterminations had ever been planned, there was certainly no need to ship intended victims to remote locations in Poland to be gassed with diesel exhaust or Zyklon-B in makeshift cellars or wooden shacks. Everything needed, and more, was right there in Germany itself or, for that matter, anywhere in German-occupied Europe. If the Allies had ever bombed the supposed homicidal gas chambers in Auschwitz, they would have done the Nazis a favor. The dastardly deeds could have been done almost anywhere else –and the millions of Reichsmarks saved just on transportation could have been used to perpetrate other dastardly deeds instead. This is all the more good reason to reject the Holocaust gassing claims as absurd nonsense and unbelievable. Nazi Gassings Never Happened!
My point always was that the vast majority of the many tens of thousands of superbly-designed, German, gas-tight bomb-shelters were "Homicidal Gas Chambers" waiting for the most minimal technical tweaking to make them far more deadly than any gas chambers allegedly used--and they were almost everywhere. This flies in the face of the totally insane arguments of revisionist icons like Fred Leuchter and Robert Faurisson and, I suspect, even Carlo Mattogno. Those "revisionists" and their huge flock of supporters just do not get it--and never will. Samuel Crowell did get it, however, even if he dared not tell the truth too clearly or boldly. He was a "moderate revisionist" whatever that means--not too hot, and not too cold.

The existence of these bombshelters does NOT in itself prove that the alleged homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz and elsewhere could not possibly have worked --but it does totally undermine the credibility of those horror tales generally. Why ship intended victims half-way across Europe in wartime to be "gassed" when they could be "gassed" and incinerated almost anywhere?

Shortly after the war, it became clear that many German bombshelters had become gas chambers--not for Jews --but for Germans hoping to survive Anglo-American bombing. In the US Strategic Bombing Survey considerable time is spent guessing as to what those German victims--image below--died from--heat or gas. No doubt, if the victims did succumb to gas (generated by the bomb blasts themselves and the related fires and secondary explosions) that would have been comforting to some viewers. The simple fact is that that many large public spaces became gas chambers because of anglo-american bombing--all the more reason to reject the insane claims of Fred Leuchter and Faurisson that "mass gassings are impossible with anything, ever, anywhere."
The criminals responsible for such crimes deserved NOT to be hung--but to be "burned alive" themselves. The deterrent value of public showings of generals and politicans burning-at-the-stake for such crimes would be enormous--and so "educational." Why not?

Friedrich Paul Berg