My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: My War with Robert Faurisson and his pseudo-scientific HOAX!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:23 pm

RtG is full-of-it as usual. Read the literature before you try to talk so smart. HCN vents e-a-s-i-l-y and that always was one of its great advantages over all other fumigants, If RtG's claims had any merit, even a 24-hour natural airing would have had NO EFFECT either.

What matters enormously are the total number of air exchanges in the gas chamber or barracks or whatever. More exchanges equal more rapid venting.

FPB

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:38 pm

As I said before, blowing air is a great way to remove FREE HCN already in the air but not so great for HCN adsorbed onto surfaces.
Berg wrote:If RtG's claims had any merit, even a 24-hour natural airing would have had NO EFFECT either.

Maybe Berg can enlighten us as to how he came to that conclusion. HCN desorbs from these things naturally. Blowing air or not. Even Blake knows that.

Berg, thy speaketh from thou arse again.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:05 pm

RtG should stop pretending he has a brain.

Even the gas chamber doors of the four DEGESCH chambers at Dachau give fumigating cycle times of only about two hours--far below 24-hours. Read the doors, moron. No 24-hour cycle times needed if you use Kreislauf or forced air circulation.
FPB

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:RtG should stop pretending he has a brain.

Even the gas chamber doors of the four DEGESCH chambers at Dachau give fumigating cycle times of only about two hours--far below 24-hours. Read the doors, moron. No 24-hour cycle times needed if you use Kreislauf or forced air circulation.
That neither addresses or answers the question I asked you. To repeat:
Berg wrote:If RtG's claims had any merit, even a 24-hour natural airing would have had NO EFFECT either.
RTG wrote:Maybe Berg can enlighten us as to how he came to that conclusion.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Even after an American gas execution, the vent time with a simple fan is ONLY about 1/2-hour. Any theoretical discussion with fluid mechanics or the like would be far beyond your comprehension, RtG. Empirical information is far clearer and simpler.

FPB

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Even after an American gas execution, the vent time with a simple fan is ONLY about 1/2-hour.
You conveniently fail to mention that in an American gas chamber execution, after ventilation, the walls were washed down with ammonia, caustic soda and bleach to remove any residual HCN that had adsorbed to the walls of the chamber. Not to mention the fact that the walls were purpose built to minimize adsorption of HCN.
Berg wrote:Any theoretical discussion with fluid mechanics or the like would be far beyond your comprehension, RtG.
Berg, you obviously don't have a clue when it comes to fluid mechanics. No engineer would make the stupid comments you did if they had any inkling of what fluid dynamics is all about.
Berg wrote:Empirical information is far clearer and simpler.
Only for "simple minds" such as yours Freddie.

Why don't you answer my question?...
Berg wrote:If RtG's claims had any merit, even a 24-hour natural airing would have had NO EFFECT either
RTG wrote:Maybe Berg can enlighten us as to how he came to that conclusion.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:34 pm

How does RtG imagine the fiendish Germans fumigated racks of clothing in ONLY a few hours at most and NOT the 24 hours that Faurisson and he imagined? What fiendsish Nazi trick did they use, RtG? Spare us the "fluid mechanic" stuff.

FPB

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:59 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:How does RtG imagine the fiendish Germans fumigated racks of clothing in ONLY a few hours at most and NOT the 24 hours that Faurisson and he imagined? What fiendsish Nazi trick did they use, RtG? Spare us the "fluid mechanic" stuff.
Berg, there is no contention here regarding the fumigation of clothing or other such inanimate objects. Nor does anyone care. Don't waste our time bringing up something everyone already knows about. The issue is with fumigating human bodies... sweating, greasy bodies. We are discussing a room packed to the max with bodies so dense they can hardly fall down. Zyklon pellets on the floor with dead bodies falling on top of them still exuding HCN gas. Wet, sweating bodies with HCN gas in their stomachs, lungs, sinus cavities, mouths and absorbed in their skin with sweat. Gas trapped underneath them as they fall on top of the pellets on the floor and other bodies falling on top of them. Explain to us Berg how your magic Kreislauf is going to clear out all the HCN within the time frame mentioned in the holocaust narrative. Tell us how they can do that Berg.