Replies submitted to CODOH

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27927
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:35 pm

This is to record my responses to post over on CODOH. I had a few posts get through, but the screw is being turned and responses are becoming less likely to appear. I suspect as I ramp up the argument more posts are destined never to appear. I have done this before and kept records to evidence how badly moderated CODOH is.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10356
Hektor wrote:
Nessie.. wrote:..
I keep on being asked for evidence of the bodies, I give it and then get asked again. I can only refer you to my previous posts on the archaeology at the sites.
You keep on posting stuff that does not suffice, speculating on readers credulity, repeating and pointing to it again doesn't make it better.
Please explain in detail with examples why the archaeology at Sobibor, Belzec and TII does not suffice. I agree with you that Chelmno and Maly Trostenets are examples of camps with insufficient archaeology.
Hektor wrote:
Nessie.. wrote:
Whilst you say no remotely serious work has been done at TII, others regard the work by Lukaszkiewicz in 1946 and Staffs Uni since 2013 as serious work by trained academics. So in 1946 work had been done to show it was a site containing many cremated human remains. In the 1960s it was memorialised. Now another investigation has been conducted. Meanwhile numerous historical studies have been conducted, again by academics. So sorry if you do not think that is serious work, others do.
1946, what was there again in Poland? Ah, Soviet occupation and Communist rule in Poland. And then we have an official report on this. Something to put dirt on the arch-enemies of the Soviet Union, which has good motive to cover its own tracks. The "research" those people have done wasn't falsifiable (and was corroborated neither) and hence is out of the scope of serious science.
Staffs Uni have confirmed large parts of what the 1946 Polish investigation have found. With gpr there are large areas of disturbed ground at TII with evidence of cremains lying around on the surface found during a walkover. So there is corroboration of what Lukaszkiewicz found. There has also been more than one survey at the other sites, which also corroborate each other. Please give me an example of what you would call a proper archaeological study.
Hektor wrote: You say 2013? I say 1945 + 60 = 2005. And that's out of the scope of my statement.
There was work done in the 1960s when the monument was built, but that is all I ever found out. I cannot find any detail of what the work was and what they found.
Hektor wrote:But they keep on putting out stuff that only confirms the Revisionist thesis concerning the camps. It proves some low mortality expected during war time nothing else. Of course on the credulous they have a different effect, they're religious relics to strengthen the faith. Any rational researcher would have come up with a different conclusion: "Look, I found A, B C. They prove that a number of people have died there and were buried, or cremated in the area of the camp. But they don't prove anything remotely in the range of hundreds of thousands of gassed Jewish victims, as has been previously claimed by historians. We are sorry, but that just was atrocity propaganda from the era of World War Two,"

Do you see them doing that? It seems all they do is follow their confirmation bias lacking the integrity and honesty one should expect from a professional scientist.

On the other hand, at least they try to do something more then there previous "consensus science" and hide-and-seek with the evidence they were playing. But I think the credit here must go to the Revisionists again. They won't do a thing, if everybody did just shut up and believe the narrative like gospel.
I disagree what has been found proves "low mortality" as the ash and cremains cannot be quantified. So in the same way you point out I cannot do a body count, neither can you.

So the work is to establish the numbers another way. That has been achieved with the records of mass arrivals ( for example Hofle, Zabecki, transports from Warsaw, Westerbork transit lists) and the lack of evidence for mass departures. Those records are then corroborated by the witnesses to the atrocities at the camps. So my A, B and C is archaeology, records and witnesses with a D of no evidence of mass transports elsewhere.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27927
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Reply to Hannover as he tries to expand the debate, despite me being told by the Moderator to stay on topic as the thread is getting too broad. I am satisfied that I have done enough to show Hannover is wrong, I am not bluffing and I was not pleading a case without proof.
Hannover wrote:Nessie said:
I keep on being asked for evidence of the bodies, I give it and then get asked again. I can only refer you to my previous posts on the archaeology at the sites.

Whilst you say no remotely serious work has been done at TII, others regard the work by Lukaszkiewicz in 1946 and Staffs Uni since 2013 as serious work by trained academics. So in 1946 work had been done to show it was a site containing many cremated human remains. In the 1960s it was memorialised. Now another investigation has been conducted. Meanwhile numerous historical studies have been conducted, again by academics. So sorry if you do not think that is serious work, others do.
What bodies? These? :lol:
Image

Only those, although Jews claim that 250,000 Jews are buried at Sobibor?
Of those measly few we have no idea:
1. that they are Jews
2. that they were actually murdered by the Germans and did not die of natural causes
3. that they can be dated to the WWII era
The more 'evidence' that Nessie produces, the worse it becomes for his impossible & fraudulent cause.
That is only part of the evidence I have submitted.
Hannover wrote:But notice that Nessie switches to Treblinka after being bludgeoned on Sobibor. Well, this thread has certainly expanded, but anyway, here we go.
Someone else has since expanded the topic to "+ Sobibor" and I am not switching to TII. I am using TII as an example to prove I was not bluffing and I can plead my case with proof. To do that I have given examples of what proof I have.

As for more detailed discussions about Sobibor etc, I have been told by the moderator to post on other topics in relevant threads here

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10570

"Please post to those threads. This thread is getting much to broad. "
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27927
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:37 pm

I did respond to the post Atigun refers to here

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 469#p79469
Atigun wrote:... I see that you have also artfully dodged my question...
My response has never appeared. So in response here
Atigun wrote:So, you are asking me to accept the unsupported word of the immediate post war Soviet controlled Polish University and the "Institute of Court Expertise." Then I'm to accept the word of people who identify absolutely with the holyhoax. Tell me, Nessie, what is the color of the sky in your universe? Your level of confidence in these people is a matter of utter indifference to me. They either have a chain of evidence and the results from blind tests or they have so much flatulence.

The "reddish brown earth" comes from your link, Nessie.
This appears to have been deposits of fluids and fat of the victims that settled below the crematorium and soaked into the sandy ground. Soil samples from these deposits were collected for chemical analysis. Wojciech Mazurek
I regard your dismissal of the academic evidence as flatulence. As for the reddish brown earth, that is not from the report I linked to. It is from a report by Yoram Haimi and no I cannot find the results. I suspect they are in Polish and searching in English does not find anything.

CODOH is appallingly badly moderated and posts fail to appear to make it look like I am dodging questions. Hannover, Lily wherever name you go under, you are a deceitful coward who needs to lie to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Lily
Posts: 741
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Lily » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:34 am

Nessie, quit trying to hide the fact that you are being demolished with your laughable & non-existent '250,000 at Sobibor' & '900,000 at Treblinka' enormous mass graves nonsense.

You are being directly challenged to show what you and those like you allege is buried at those sites. You cannot, a massive fail!

All the CODOH guys have you mumbling to yourself. Hannover, Hektor, TomT, Kingfisher, Atigun, etc. are nailing you to the cross with challenges which you keep dodging. I invite all here to look for themselves.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10570

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth."

visit the CODOH Forum:
https://forum.codoh.com

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27927
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Nessie » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:57 am

I have repeatedly explained why are are no mass graves at those sites any more. I have shown you numerous photos of what is buried there and links to the archaeological studies. You hide from that and pretend the question has not been answered. I am meeting the challenges, but the moderation fails to post my responses, so it looks like I am dodging.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Pa Gromheizer
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Pa Gromheizer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Well, tell me. I'm interested. Where do mass graves go?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27927
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Nessie » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Pa Gromheizer wrote:Well, tell me. I'm interested. Where do mass graves go?
Exhume the bodies, cremate them, mix the cremains, ash and bits of bone back into the ground. Everything is still there, just in a different form. The point being that no body count is possible.

So instead of this and complete bodies together

Image

you find this and bits of bone strewn about the place

Image

When archaeologists excavate, instead of this and complete bodies

Image

they find this and ash and cremains mixed in with the earth

Image

or just lying on the surface

Image
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 27927
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Nessie » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:03 pm

Replies are not appearing and Hannover is going way off topic. I already know that any post which makes a good point or shows someone to be wrong does not make it past the moderator. I have asked for evidence but none has been forthcoming. I get warnings from the moderator but when I ask for clarification as to what I am being warned about he goes quiet.

This has just been another opportunity to evidence CODOH is not open and there is no debate.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6232
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Nessie wrote:Reply to Hannover as he tries to expand the debate, despite me being told by the Moderator to stay on topic as the thread is getting too broad. I am satisfied that I have done enough to show Hannover is wrong, I am not bluffing and I was not pleading a case without proof.
Hannover wrote:Nessie said:
I keep on being asked for evidence of the bodies, I give it and then get asked again. I can only refer you to my previous posts on the archaeology at the sites.

Whilst you say no remotely serious work has been done at TII, others regard the work by Lukaszkiewicz in 1946 and Staffs Uni since 2013 as serious work by trained academics. So in 1946 work had been done to show it was a site containing many cremated human remains. In the 1960s it was memorialised. Now another investigation has been conducted. Meanwhile numerous historical studies have been conducted, again by academics. So sorry if you do not think that is serious work, others do.
What bodies? These? :lol:
Image

Only those, although Jews claim that 250,000 Jews are buried at Sobibor?
Of those measly few we have no idea:
1. that they are Jews
2. that they were actually murdered by the Germans and did not die of natural causes
3. that they can be dated to the WWII era
The more 'evidence' that Nessie produces, the worse it becomes for his impossible & fraudulent cause.


That is only part of the evidence I have submitted.
Odd that Nessie would post that particular photo. Dr. Haimi had this to say about that "mass grave":

viewtopic.php?p=75580#p75580
Conclusions
In light of the findings of the archaeological excavations between Nov. 2012 – May
2013 (Fig 27), it is apparent that further research is required in a number of places in
Camp III. Graves 12 and 13 were discovered parallel to the north fence of the camp
and further excavation may reveal more graves eastward. We have yet to identify the
murdered victims in these graves. They may have been Jewish victims or Poles that
the NKVD executed close to the time that camp operated during World War II.
DNA
analysis of the remains would be useful in identifying these individuals.

Pa Gromheizer
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Replies submitted to CODOH

Post by Pa Gromheizer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Nessie wrote:
Pa Gromheizer wrote:Well, tell me. I'm interested. Where do mass graves go?
Exhume the bodies, cremate them, mix the cremains, ash and bits of bone back into the ground. Everything is still there, just in a different form. The point being that no body count is possible.

So instead of this and complete bodies together
Thank you. good photos. The bodies look like fresh typhus deaths or max starvation.

We should be able to easily find any mass graves and plot them. Non-invasive technology is in high gear and the deep 'seeing' is great.
If you could provide this data; you, Nessie, could be King of the Exterminationists. All the others would shrink in comparison. You would kill holocaust revisionism in one fell-swoop. NAFCASH would have to give you bunches of money. The World Jewish Congress would parade you in front of the world. You would be the Holocaust Hero of all time.

Please show us the locations of all these mass graves and we revisionists will slink away . . .defeated by The Nessie.

So, please Nessie - show us the data. We need to know where the bodies and or parts are located.
I suggest you use German apparatus' as they are the best engineers in the world. OTOH, any well known manufacturer from Europe would be great.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests