Dr Sturdy Colls' exhibition at the Wiener Library

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Dr Sturdy Colls' exhibition at the Wiener Library

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Forbidding AR camp photos is one thing, obeying that order is another and not taking photos of the actual extermination process but instead other parts of the camp is another again.

This photo shows TII

Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:31 pm

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
http://www.jennysteele.co.uk/page6.htm

Is the artist a friend of Sturdy Colls? I don't understand why this chair/artwork was deemed worthy of being mentioned in this exhibition, especially considering CSC overlooked vitally important issues such as Łukaszkiewicz's August 1946 report "The Labour Camp in Treblinka".
Fraudulent archaeology meets degenerate art. Something like this could only happen in the crazy world of the holohoax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPYiJZxgrX0
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:45 pm

Nessie wrote:Forbidding AR camp photos is one thing, obeying that order is another and not taking photos of the actual extermination process but instead other parts of the camp is another again.
Franz breaking the agreement he signed is one thing, convincing three other SS men to break theirs and pose in his death camp photos is another entirely.
Nessie wrote:This photo shows TII
No, that photo shows these structures on the edge of the quarry, which is where excavators would have been needed to load the train waggons.

We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:29 pm

I disagree, the trees behind the excavator and building are too close to be the group of buildings above. On the image framed in red, where do you say the excavator is form its picture? Left, right, top, bottom, left lower corner etc etc.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:55 pm

Nessie wrote:I disagree, the trees behind the excavator and building are too close to be the group of buildings above.
The aerial photo was taken in May 1944, Franz took his photo between August 1942 - November 1943.

fyi, a number of trees were cut down and burnt during 1943.

BRoI wrote:On the left is a map published in 1936 and available to view or download on mapywig; on the right is the site on May 15, 1944.

The areas marked in green are designated by the key as 'Nieużytki i pastwiska' [Wastelands and pastures], and I've tried to indicate—within reason—those areas on the photo. As you can see, despite the labelling *published* 8 years earlier [who knows when they surveyed it?] some of those areas contain many trees.

I've marked in red an area very close to the quarry. If this area had contained trees up until the summer of '43, they would be prominent in photos taken at the quarry edge where the wagons were filled, if Franz was pointing his camera in the right direction.

As you can see, this area does look like it's been heavily trod:
http://i.imgur.com/x11SI4V.png

And even looks like an area which has been recently coppiced:
http://i.imgur.com/dC47Agu.jpg

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... 1141855243
Nessie wrote:On the image framed in red, where do you say the excavator is form its picture? Left, right, top, bottom, left lower corner etc etc.
I'd speculate that it was positioned as such:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/dddb427a248 ... 2b47c5.jpg
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:47 pm

On the aerial photo there is clearly a fence around the building and in front of the one you have marked in green. I also say the green fence should be at more of an angle.

Don't let others see the amount of wood that was cut down, that would ruin the claim of not enough to burn the bodies.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Re the 1936 map

http://www.mapywig.org/m/WIG_maps/serie ... 288494.jpg

using the key the area in red is nieuzytki i pastwiska which going by the area you have coloured green (the graphics are great BTW) but the translation of wastelands and pastures which is flatland. Las mieszany is mixed forest from the key. It appears on the map in green around where TII was built.

That map shows no trees about the building you claim is not at TII.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:55 pm

Nessie wrote:Re the 1936 map

http://www.mapywig.org/m/WIG_maps/serie ... 288494.jpg

using the key the area in red is nieuzytki i pastwiska which going by the area you have coloured green (the graphics are great BTW) but the translation of wastelands and pastures which is flatland. Las mieszany is mixed forest from the key. It appears on the map in green around where TII was built.

That map shows no trees about the building you claim is not at TII.
Using the colour version of the map, I've coloured the areas marked 'Nieużytki i pastwiska' [wastelands and pastures] in blue.

We can see on the May 1944 photo that the areas marked A and B did contain many trees, despite being denoted as just wastelands and pastures in a map published eight years earlier; we of course have no way of knowing how much earlier than 1936 the cartographers actually surveyed this region.

This means that the area marked C could also have had many trees prior to the nazis moving in,

Therefore, in the winter of 1942/43 [the SS men in the excavator photos have heavy coats on] if Franz took the photo of the excavator and quarry building in the manner I proposed in my previous post, the trees visible in the photo would have stood in area C. These trees would have been subsequently felled before the aerial photo was taken in May 1944. As I was arguing in the HC thread with DasBrum, in the May 1944 photos, area C shows signs of having been recently cleared.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Area A has many trees, B does not. In the aerial photos B looks the same colour as C. The one area which has always had trees close to it is TII.

I also said that on the aerial photo there is clearly a fence around the buildings and in front of the fence you have marked in green. I also say the green fence should be at more of an angle.

Pa Gromheizer

Post by Pa Gromheizer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
http://www.jennysteele.co.uk/page6.htm
That is the chair of [the Barber of Treblinka] Abraham Bomba to relax in between cutting sessions.