"eyewitness" Filip Mueller said he ate cake in cyanide saturated gas chamber

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: "eyewitness" Filip Mueller said he ate cake in cyanide saturated gas chamber

Post by been-there » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:22 pm

been-there wrote:Preparation and planning: "Remove food."
http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.se/2015 ... ating.html
Philip Müller claimed in a memoir published in 1979 that in 1942 people were gassed fully clothed and with their luggage?! :o

And then he claimed that he ate some freshly HCN-fumigated poppyseed cake from a suitcase whilst undressing a recently gassed corpse without negative affects!?

As far as I understood from the Zyklon B instructions, that was inadvisable. The reason I presume that was advised against is because certain foods would cause Ill-health if eaten after the extremely recent exposure to HCN gas. In other words eating something like a cake or bread directly after it had just been exposed to HCN gas was DANGEROUS!

The issue for me is NOT about fatality from eating a freshly fumigated poppyseed cake, but risk of ill-health.

Filip Müller.

From the spring of 1942:
“Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a half-opened suit-case containing food. Pretending to be busy undressing a corpse with one hand, I ransacked the suit-case with the other. Keeping one eye on the door in case Stark returned suddenly I hastily grabbed a few triangles of cheese and a poppyseed cake. With my filthy, blood-stained fingers I broke off pieces of cake and devoured them ravenously…” [1] Also, “Before we left, an SS man distributed bread rations. Our hands were filthy with blood and excrement, but we did not care: hunger and starvation had taught us to appreciate a hunk of bread.”
[Müller, Filip, Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chambers Page 20
(Ivan R. Dee Publisher, Chicago, IL., USA, first paperback edition, 1999)
]
Why would his hands be “filthy with "blood”?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Aaron Richards

Re: "eyewitness" Filip Mueller said he ate cake in cyanide saturated gas chamber

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:52 pm

been-there wrote:
Lily wrote:Zyklon-B would have been releasing it's deadly cyanide load for hours after the alleged 'in mere minutes everyone was dead'.
Try eating cake during all of that. :lol:
That's an interesting and extremely valid point. Would exterminationalists and revisionists both like to put down their weaponry of snide and take off their armour of sarcasm for a while and address this empirically solvable issue.

Q: Exactly for how long a duration of time would each Zyklon B pellet be releasing HCN gas?

Ah, the old "zyklon-b pellets continue to outgass for HOURS!!!!" argument.

Any chemist will tell you HCN is soluble in water. If you hose down a gas chamber (usually necessary to clean it after the victims leave behind a real mess), any outgassing pellets made out of the clay-like material will be dealt with as well.
Why is debunking decade-long research by revisionist scholars such an entertaining task for an absolute amateur? Honestly, I have no idea: http://siraaronrichards.imgur.com

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:
been-there wrote:
Lily wrote:Zyklon-B would have been releasing it's deadly cyanide load for hours after the alleged 'in mere minutes everyone was dead'.
Try eating cake during all of that. :lol:
That's an interesting and extremely valid point. Would exterminationalists and revisionists both like to put down their weaponry of snide and take off their armour of sarcasm for a while and address this empirically solvable issue.

Q: Exactly for how long a duration of time would each Zyklon B pellet be releasing HCN gas?
Ah, the old "zyklon-b pellets continue to outgass for HOURS!!!!" argument.
Any chemist will tell you HCN is soluble in water. If you hose down a gas chamber (usually necessary to clean it after the victims leave behind a real mess), any outgassing pellets made out of the clay-like material will be dealt with as well.
Assuming that is correct, does ANY of the alleged eyewitness testimony mention such hosing down with water BEFORE sonderkommandos entered the alleged homicidal gas chambers after an alleged homicidal mass-gassing?
-- Anonymous

Aaron Richards

Post by Aaron Richards » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Henryk Tauber recorded that the Sonderkommandos wore gas masks when removing the bodies to the corridor, so this shouldnt have been an issue.
Why is debunking decade-long research by revisionist scholars such an entertaining task for an absolute amateur? Honestly, I have no idea: http://siraaronrichards.imgur.com

Pa Gromheizer

Post by Pa Gromheizer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Aaron Richards wrote:Henryk Tauber recorded that the Sonderkommandos wore gas masks when removing the bodies to the corridor, so this shouldnt have been an issue.
I thought they ate cake, cheese and smoked. I smell a rat. Somebody's lying.

Tauber also spoke of the ladling of boiling human fat from open cremation
ditches; reported by R.Höß, H. Tauber, F. Müller, and spread by H. Langbein

Pa Gromheizer

Post by Pa Gromheizer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:59 pm

aemathisphd wrote:
What group of humans display the greatest degree of genetic mutations?
The best evidence suggests a few things. First, hominids first evolved into anatomically modern Homo sapiens sapiens in Africa. We also know that the least genetic variation exists among the Khoisan people of Africa. They tend to look like this:

What do I win?
Hey, that looks like the shrunken head guy. You win his head.

Pa Gromheizer

Post by Pa Gromheizer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:10 pm

been-there wrote: Q: Exactly for how long a duration of time would each Zyklon B pellet be releasing HCN gas?

Hmmmmm, this cake tastes like almonds.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:15 pm

Pa Gromheizer wrote:
been-there wrote: Q: Exactly for how long a duration of time would each Zyklon B pellet be releasing HCN gas?

Hmmmmm, this cake tastes like almonds.
Two and a half to five hours! Thanks Pa. :)
-- Anonymous

Pa Gromheizer

Post by Pa Gromheizer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:35 pm

The reported 15 minute gassing times uses only about 5% of the available insecticide. I don't feel the Germans would find any economy in this. Too much wasted material would be verboten.
The exterminationists explanation needs revision.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:27 am

Pa Gromheizer wrote:The reported 15 minute gassing times uses only about 5% of the available insecticide. I don't feel the Germans would find any economy in this. Too much wasted material would be verboten.
The exterminationists explanation needs revision.
About 25% would have outgassed at 15C in 15 minutes according to that graph:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1943&p=78513#p78513