"eyewitness": vacuum chambers sucked the air out of Jews !!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Lily

"eyewitness": vacuum chambers sucked the air out of Jews !!

Post by Lily »

So called Treblinka "eyewitness" Samuel Rajzman testified that during the time he was in Treblinka, Jews were "suffocated to death" there with a machine that pumped air out of death chambers.
{Rajzman text in: Yuri Suhl, ed., They Fought Back (New York: 1967), p. 130.}

So called "holocaust eyewitnesses" making absurd, impossible, and contradictory claims is not the exception, but the rule.

visit CODOH and the CODOH Revisionist Forum for the facts:
http://www.codoh.com
https://forum.codoh.com

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Re: "eyewitness": vacuum chambers sucked the air out of Jews !!

Post by Nessie »

Samuel Rajzman - Treblinka Death Camp - An Account Before the American House Committee on Foreign Affairs in 1945

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... imony.html

"In these cabins there were even towels and rules posted, once the people were inside, the cabins were hermetically sealed and air pumped out with a machine – poison gas was used later. Thus the victims were suffocated to death."

Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Vol. 8 - SIXTY-NINTH DAY - Wednesday, 27 February 1946 - Afternoon Session

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-27-46.asp

Rajzman gives evidence and repeatedly refers to gassing and gas chambers, with no reference to vaccums.

What you have done is cherry pick one very small part of his testimony which is wrong and then claim all of his testimony is wrong. The problem for you is that no witness is 100% reliable and gets it right 100% of the time. But you act as if they are and should be.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Lily

Post by Lily »

Nessie, what you have done is ignore the source I gave. Very dishonest.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

visit the CODOH Revisionist Forum:
https://forum.codoh.com

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

The Rajzman testimony is what appears in the book, literally word for word. Thus not only has Nessie consulted the correct source, but he's actually proved you wrong, and demonstrably so.

Lily

Post by Lily »

aemathisphd wrote:The Rajzman testimony is what appears in the book, literally word for word. Thus not only has Nessie consulted the correct source, but he's actually proved you wrong, and demonstrably so.
Proof?

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

Suhl's book is an anthology of sources. One of them is Rajzman's testimony. I did the Rajzman testimony for THHP when we posted it online. You can believe it or not. Not my problem.

Want proof? Look up the book in the library. You're familiar with libraries, right?

Lily

Post by Lily »

IOW, you put your foot in your mouth again.

Nessie

Re: "eyewitness": also gets it right with gassings.

Post by Nessie »

Lily wrote:Nessie, what you have done is ignore the source I gave. Very dishonest.
I have shown two times when he referred to gas, which you have ignored. According to your standard, that makes you dishonest.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd »

Lily wrote:IOW, you put your foot in your mouth again.
Um, what?

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Lily "so called/official eyewitnesses/orthodoxicaly/advanced inverted comma theory/can't keep their lies straight/this is too easy...jews went where jews are/this is laughable/victory dance/read our guidelines moderator 2/do not discuss more than one thing at once - as denier brains hurt if they have to deal with convergence etc..."

Turn to page 94 for a link or 2 gazillion to codoh...

Snore...

IOW?I

Is she referring to the Isle of Wight here?

Shanklin maybe?
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;