How did the alleged Auschwitz - Birkenau gas chambers supposedly work? / CODOH Forum facts will follow

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
aemathisphd

Re: How did the alleged Auschwitz - Birkenau gas chambers supposedly work? / CODOH Forum facts will follow

Post by aemathisphd » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:21 pm

Oh wait a minute ... You think what you're doing here is effective debating. Wow!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lily

Re: How did the alleged Auschwitz - Birkenau gas chambers supposedly work? / CODOH Forum facts will follow

Post by Lily » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:54 am

aemathisphd wrote:Oh wait a minute ... You think what you're doing here is effective debating.
Well yes, I have demolished you and every fantasist here at a every turn, to the point where you /they must now resort to dodging and excuse making.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

visit the CODOH Revisionist Forum
https://forum.codoh.com

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:18 am

Lily wrote:
aemathisphd wrote:Oh wait a minute ... You think what you're doing here is effective debating.
Well yes, I have demolished you and every fantasist here at a every turn, to the point where you /they must now resort to dodging and excuse making.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the laughable 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

Interesting. And what has all this gotten you? Israel about to collapse? World Jewry in a panic? Maybe I should just let you keep believing so confidently in yourself. It would seem almost cruel to do otherwise.

Lily

Post by Lily » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:17 am

Mathis said:
Interesting. And what has all this gotten you? Israel about to collapse? World Jewry in a panic? Maybe I should just let you keep believing so confidently in yourself. It would seem almost cruel to do otherwise.
Well, I have boys like you jumping through hoops at my command. :lol:
And panic has set in all over the supremacist Jew Potemkin Village.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:21 am

Lily wrote:Mathis said:

You are doing Jewish and Israeli people a favour with your forum and attitude. You have proven beyond all doubt that denier/revisionism is largely the preserve of anti-Semitic haters who cannot evidence their own beliefs. Hence denier/revisionism has no credibility. It is the preserve of a few idiots with agendas.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:48 pm

Lily wrote:Mathis said:

I've asked you before and will ask again. It seems that if we respond to you, we're panicking, and if we don't, we're cowards, in your assessment. What reaction, in your opinion, would reflect a combination of contempt and indifference?

Pa Gromheizer

Post by Pa Gromheizer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:54 pm

aemathisphd wrote:Oh wait a minute ... You think what you're doing here is effective debating. Wow!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is not a debate. This is a murder investigation and we will conduct it in our own way. Just answer the questions to the best of your knowledge and we will put the pieces together.

Lily

Post by Lily » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:53 pm

I see Duke Umeroffen is also afraid to tell us "How did the alleged Auschwitz - Birkenau gas chambers supposedly work?",
Or more than likely he hasn't a clue about the impossible storyline that he pretends to defend. :lol:

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Facts...I thought with Revs, they were more inclined to write.."Facts, please don't bother us with facts..."
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Lily

Post by Lily » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Right, "facts" which you're afraid to defend. :lol:

again:
How did the alleged Auschwitz - Birkenau gas chambers supposedly work? Tell us the alleged process from beginning to end.

Why are you afraid, Duke? Why do you dodge?