Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Werd » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Depends on when and where. Not all wounds are the same and thus not all damage is the same. Therefore stop lumping all oranges and apples into one fallacious barrel you twit. LOL. The interested reader can see Chelmno witness Srebrnick get torn to shreds here.
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2007

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26959
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Nessie » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Werd wrote:Depends on when and where. Not all wounds are the same and thus not all damage is the same. Therefore stop lumping all oranges and apples into one fallacious barrel you twit. LOL. The interested reader can see Chelmno witness Srebrnick get torn to shreds here.
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2007
It is you who lumps all head wounds into the category of you do not believe they could have been survived and so Srebrnick is lying.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Henry » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Werd wrote:Why yes I have given up looking. Because Nessie quoted it on page 6. :roll:
Well quote it then.

Cuz I'm just dying to know who the WOMAN was :roll:

The one you referred to here...
Werd wrote:I will find that extract about a WOMAN who I think was obviously climbing the fence and post it and give my thoughts...
Werd wrote: I have bumped that Willenberg topic back up.
You caused a pile of confusion on that thread too. It's OK, you don't have to thank me for clearing up when another poster suggested you might have a "sock puppet" :roll:

Here...
Henry wrote:DP answered me not Werd who is confusing another "exaggerated" claim from Been-There's opening post which I mentioned in the 2nd post in relation to 3 meters being almost 10 feet not 9.
One of the more obvious exaggerations is the allegation by one eye-witness, Samuel Willenberg, that he saw a nude girl leap over a 3 meter (9 feet) high barbed wire fence in order to escape the gas chambers.
Werd then asked his question in the 3rd post. He thinks DP was answering that 3rd post.

Hope that clears things.
Take better care of your posts in future. I'm not here to tidy up your mess like your mom tidies your bedroom. I'm not your mommy.

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Henry » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Nessie wrote:Wow, 3 meters is closer to 10 feet than 9, the document is clearly a hoax :roll:
It doesn't say 9 foot in "A Year in Treblinka" you idiot. You don't even know where you are on this thread do you?

Liars ought to have good memories. That way you wouldn't get to wear the forum dunce cap every other post.

Now why do you say the third document would have been of interest to "British post-war readers".

This one here...

Image

Werd
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Werd » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Nessie wrote:
Werd wrote:Depends on when and where. Not all wounds are the same and thus not all damage is the same. Therefore stop lumping all oranges and apples into one fallacious barrel you twit. LOL. The interested reader can see Chelmno witness Srebrnick get torn to shreds here.
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2007
It is you who lumps all head wounds into the category of you do not believe they could have been survived
Nessie has just been caught lying again.

https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 828#p52828
Werd wrote:
Whether a person survives from a gunshot wound is mostly based on where the bullet goes. Patients who are shot from the front to the back of the head often have a better chance than those shot from side to side. !

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-did- ... -but-not-3
It also depends on the calibre of the bullet and the distance from the firing of said bullet to said target as well as how and where it makes contact and what the path of the bullet is. This kind of science is a mixed bag of fruit Nessie. Not just apples and not just oranges.

There are many nuances and specifics that make head shot survival cases unique from others. The fact you don't take that into account speaks volumes about you, not me.
While Tupac survived the shooting, which took place on November 30, 1994, in Manhattan’s Quad Recording Studios, and left him shot twice in the head

http://theboombox.com/inmate-admits-he- ... men-diddy/
What was the path of the bullets and from what distance were they fired? I suspect they either grazed him or did minor skull damage. As for Gabby Giffords, she regained the ability to walk and talk so the bullet again must have grazed her or did minor skull damage. She was put in a medically induced coma. Somewhere out there are the x rays and/or autopsies of them and their damage.
I have made note of past instances on this board where people have gotten certain types of head shots that didn't kill them. Obviously, BECAUSE IT DIDN'T DO THE RIGHT KIND/ENOUGH DAMAGE. F---ING DUH!!!
https://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic. ... 861#p52861
No x-rays. Just your fallacy from incredulity, despite evidence that surviving a shot to the head can be non fatal.
Sorry but I need to compare the wounds of Tupac and Giffords to explain WHY they were able to survive and then we can CROSS REFERENCE that with the alleged wounds by Sbrenik.
You can't keep talking in generalities, Nessie. You can't just say, "survived gunshot wound to the head." you have to take into account the DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE things I illustrated earlier.
Whether a person survives from a gunshot wound is mostly based on where the bullet goes.

It also depends on the calibre of the bullet and the distance from the firing of said bullet to said target as well as how and where it makes contact and what the path of the bullet is. This kind of science is a mixed bag of fruit Nessie. Not just apples and not just oranges.

There are many nuances and specifics that make head shot survival cases unique from others. The fact you don't take that into account speaks volumes about you, not me.

After I explained all of this what did you do? Refuse to furnish the medical reports of Shakur and Giffords so that we can understand the path of the bullet and the damage it did to explain their survival because not every head shot results in a survival. You talk in vague terms and generalities because when we get right down to rigid specfics, you chicken and scream, "Fallacy." You only expose yourself as a failure.
Nessie the lying liar who lies, has been caught lying again about me and what I say.

"It is you who lumps all head wounds into the category of you do not believe they could have been survived"

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26959
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Nessie » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Henry wrote:
Nessie wrote:Wow, 3 meters is closer to 10 feet than 9, the document is clearly a hoax :roll:
It doesn't say 9 foot in "A Year in Treblinka" you idiot. You don't even know where you are on this thread do you?

Liars ought to have good memories. That way you wouldn't get to wear the forum dunce cap every other post.
I did not say the 9 feet was in Wiernik's book you idiot. You clearly do not know that the British used imperial measurements and the Europeans metric. Hence Wiernik said 3 meters and the British translation was 9 feet. You are the dunce not understanding that.
Henry wrote:Now why do you say the third document would have been of interest to "British post-war readers".

This one here...

Image
The translation was produced for a post war trial where British readers would not know how high 3 meters is.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Depth Check » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Gentlemen, please cease and desist from further name calling. Focus on the issues rather than the character of your opponents.

Werd
Posts: 9026
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Werd » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:22 pm

In the Willenberg topic you had a quote tag from something saying this:
One of the more obvious exaggerations is the allegation by one eye-witness, Samuel Willenberg, that he saw a nude girl leap over a 3 meter (9 feet) high barbed wire fence in order to escape the gas chambers.
So I then issued this challenge about Willenberg talking about a woman.
What were his words exactly? Did she leap with one jump? Or did she climb a fence like a normal human being?
Given my propensity for citing Wiernick's book many times going back to 2015 in my debates with Nessie, I knew Wiernick also mentioned a woman leaping over the fence. So I wanted to hear about Willenberg. DP then took the trouble to answer my linguistic inquiry.
It's an exaggerated way of describing scrambling over a fence in a bid to escape.
To which I said, "Thank you for being the first to answer my question."
So I had taken DP to believe that Willenberg talked about a woman scrambling over a fence. Rollo then nitpicks about who got there first.
I thought Henry asked that question, i.e., regarding the term "catapult"?
An examination of page 1 of that topic shows me asking any question in the topic before anybody about how this woman that Willenberg allegedly saw managed to get over a fence. You had the quote tag in your post Henry saying Willenberg said he saw a woman. There was no confusion on my part about whether or not we were talking about Wiernick. I was shocked that you were putting up a quote that claimed a second Treblinka inmate also saw a nude woman make her way over a fence somehow.

You then said:
Werd then asked his question in the 3rd post. He thinks DP was answering that 3rd post.
Yes I thought DP was answering my question about Willenberg saying he saw a nude woman "leap" over a fence. Because that bit was in your post, Henry. DP was helping me cut through the exaggerated, or poetic English. I had wanted to ask what was really meant or really being described when Willenberg said he was a nude woman leap over a fence. Did she leap with one jump? Or did she climb a fence like a normal human being?

If you want to put up something in quote tags in your post saying Willenberg saw a nude woman leap over a fence and I see a resemblance to Wiernick's work that I was already familiar with in 2015 that's your business.

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Henry » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Werd wrote:In the Willenberg topic you had a quote tag from something saying this:
One of the more obvious exaggerations is the allegation by one eye-witness, Samuel Willenberg, that he saw a nude girl leap over a 3 meter (9 feet) high barbed wire fence in order to escape the gas chambers.
So I then issued this challenge about Willenberg talking about a woman.....
Understand this: "been-there" quoted it in the opening post here...viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2448

I merely cited an obvious problem with it.

As you've also got a problem with the quote then please take it up with the thread starter. The quote has nothing to do with me.

Click the link above and read the OP and then you'll know that these two comments should not be directed at me.....
Werd wrote:You had the quote tag in your post Henry saying Willenberg said he saw a woman. There was no confusion on my part about whether or not we were talking about Wiernick. I was shocked that you were putting up a quote that claimed a second Treblinka inmate also saw a nude woman make her way over a fence somehow
.
Werd wrote:If you want to put up something in quote tags in your post saying Willenberg saw a nude woman leap over a fence and I see a resemblance to Wiernick's work that I was already familiar with in 2015 that's your business.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests