Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Henry » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Nessie wrote:I agree that it is wrong to claim verbatim and to have missed out the inaccurate death toll.
At last! Thank you.
Nessie wrote: I disagree that the entire work is a hoax and can be ignored.
I don't think it should be ignored. I think it, and the two other documents, should be forensically examined.

So do you accept the claim that one day a naked Jewish girl "leapt" a 9 foot barbed wire fence, disarmed and killed a Ukrainian guard, and seriously wounded another?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25850
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Nessie » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Henry wrote:
Nessie wrote:I agree that it is wrong to claim verbatim and to have missed out the inaccurate death toll.
At last! Thank you.
I accepted there were issues pages ago.
Henry wrote:
Nessie wrote: I disagree that the entire work is a hoax and can be ignored.
I don't think it should be ignored. I think it, and the two other documents, should be forensically examined.
How and for what?
Henry wrote:So do you accept the claim that one day a naked Jewish girl "leapt" a 9 foot barbed wire fence, disarmed and killed a Ukrainian guard, and seriously wounded another?
I accept a naked girl tried to run away, there was a fight and she ended up being killed. The details are likely exaggerated. That kind of descriptive is common in eastern European Jewish witness testimony. German Nazi descriptives are far more matter of fact and realistic. I presume there are cultural differences and traits.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Werd » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:17 pm

If I say someone leapt over a fence, I assume others are smart enough to recognize my poetry since we all know from experience humans do not defy gravity. This whole business about leaping over a fence is just a time waster for revisionists to be talking about. There are more things in the narrative that are actually absurd but are told without poetry by the so called eyewitnesses. Such as the skin colours of freshly gassed corpses.

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Henry » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:36 pm

Werd wrote:If I say someone leapt over a fence. I assume others are smart enough to recognize my poetry since we all know from experience humans do not defy gravity. This whole business about leaping over a fence is just a time waster for revisionists to be talking about. There are more things in the narrative that are actually absurd but are told without poetry by the so called eyewitnesses. Such as the skin colours of freshly gassed corpses.
No It was a "9 foot barbed wire fence". It has nothing to do with poetry but everything do with the tendency of a certain witness to use fantastic exaggeration. That is what's "actually absurd" to the curious onlooker when it's brought to his or her attention. Not 6 million pages of endless back n forth on the density of blue staining on brick walls or the morbid colouration of an alleged pile of corpses. We've had decades of that and it's done nothing to stop the advance of the holocaust industy with all of its attendant laws, and museums, and memorials, and movies, and books, and educational trusts, etc.

You sound like you'd accept as poetic licence Herman Rosenblat's excuse that "It wasn't a lie, it was my imagination". Be willing to ignore the sympathy and wealth that his "poetry" almost brought him, and the publicity it achieved for the hoax. But exposing that turd's "poetry" to ridicule did infinitely more harm to the hoax than anything that's yet been chipped from the brickwork of some fast disappearing ruin in Poland.

N.B: Pay attention to the bottom left corner of the screen.

See "GMA Exclusive- HOLOCAUST HOAX"



User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Henry » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:18 am

Werd wrote:I do not accept Rosenblat's lies.
Why not? You accepted Wiernik's...
Werd wrote:If I say someone leapt over a fence. I assume others are smart enough to recognize my poetry since we all know from experience humans do not defy gravity....
I'm not finished with this thread yet.

You stick with your thing and I'll stick with mine and that way we'll get along just fine.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25850
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Nessie » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:42 am

Both of you are arguing that because you would not exaggerate, neither should anyone else and exaggeration means lies. Both are not reasons to reliably dismiss all the witnesses who say that there were mass gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Werd » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:59 pm

I will find that extract about a woman who I think was obviously climbing the fence and post it and give my thoughts...

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25850
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Nessie » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:21 pm

http://www.zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm

"On one occasion a girl fell out of line. Nude as she was, she leaped over a barbed wire fence three meters high, and tried to escape in our direction. The Ukrainians noticed this and started to pursue her. One of them almost reached her but he was too close to her to shoot, and she wrenched the rifle from his hands. It wasn't easy to open fire since there were guards all around and there was the danger that one of the guards might be hit. But as the girl held the gun, it went off and killed one of the Ukrainians. The Ukrainians were furious. In her fury, the girl struggled with his comrades. She managed to fire another shot, which hit another Ukrainian, whose arm subsequently had to be amputated. At last they seized her. She paid dearly for her courage. She was beaten, bruised, spat upon, kicked and finally killed. She was our nameless heroine."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: Jankiel Wiernik's "A Year In Treblinka"...Hoax or Not?

Post by Henry » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:25 pm

Nessie wrote:http://www.zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm

"On one occasion a girl fell out of line. Nude as she was, she leaped over a barbed wire fence three meters high....
Sorry not 9 feet high but almost 10 feet.

My mistake :roll:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], TheGodfather and 11 guests