Righteous among the nations!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Righteous among the nations!

Post by been-there » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:45 am

Daniel wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 am
Gilad Atmon's role is to help the Jews control discourse on Jewish power and the holohoax.

Here's a video of Michele Renouf criticizing Norman Finkelstein and Gilad Atzmon, and it's been flagged by JewTube:

Some more on Atzmon: Gilad Atzmon Has Found His Rabbi

Faurisson was very prescient in his warning that Jews will one day take credit for uncovering the fraud of the holohoax. I was bothered when he granted an interview to Atzmon and didn't bring this up. I think it's Jews such as Atzmon who will try to bring this about.
That youtube link wasn't viewable in my region of planet Earth.

But I could watch it here:

I liked it when Michelle pointed out the ‘revisionism’ is a methodology not an ideology (@ 6:33)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:17 am

Thanks for the alternate video link, b-t. YouTube censorship is now completely out of control.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Thu May 16, 2019 10:21 am

Murray Rothbard
I’d never paid much attention to Holocaust discussions over the years, but the name of Murray Rothbard on the 1976 Reason masthead prompted a memory.
Rothbard is widely regarded as the founder of modern libertarianism, and I recalled in the 1990s reading somewhere that he had often ridiculed the Holocaust as being total nonsense, which had stuck in my mind as a typical example of libertarian eccentricity. A quick Google search seemed to confirm my recollection that Rothbard was an avowed Holocaust [revisionist]
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... /#comments
Murray Rothbard
Rothbard's parents were David and Rae Rothbard, Jewish immigrants to the United States from Poland and Russia, respectively.

Despite... describing himself as a "mixture of an agnostic and a Reform Jew" [42] Rothbard was critical of the "left-libertarian hostility to religion".[43]

He was an American heterodox economist of the Austrian School, historian, and a political theorist whose writings and personal influence played a seminal role in the development of modern right-libertarianism.

Rothbard was the founder and leading theoretician of anarcho-capitalism, a staunch advocate of historical revisionism and a central figure in the 20th-century American libertarian movement. He wrote over twenty books on political theory, revisionist history, economics and other subjects.

Rothbard embraced "historical revisionism" as an antidote to what he perceived to be the dominant influence exerted by corrupt "court intellectuals" over mainstream historical narratives.[11](pp15, 62, 141)[106]

Rothbard wrote that these mainstream intellectuals distorted the historical record in favor of "the state" in exchange for "wealth, power, and prestige" from the state.[11](p15)

Rothbard characterised the revisionist task as "penetrating the fog of lies and deception of the State and its Court Intellectuals, and to present to the public the true history".[106]
He was influenced by and called a champion of the historian Harry Elmer Barnes, a Holocaust [revisionist].[106][107][108]

Rothbard endorsed Barnes's revisionism on World War II, favorably citing his view that "the murder of Germans and Japanese was the overriding aim of World War II". In addition to broadly supporting his historical views, Rothbard promoted Barnes as an influence for future revisionists.[109]

Rothbard's endorsing of World War II revisionism and his association with Barnes and other Holocaust [revisionists] have drawn criticism from within the political right. Kevin D. Williamson wrote an opinion piece published by National Review which condemned Rothbard for "making common cause with the 'revisionist' historians of the Third Reich", a term he used to describe American Holocaust [revisionists] associated with Rothbard, such as James J. Martin of the Institute for Historical Review.
The piece also characterised "Rothbard and his faction" as being "culpably indulgent" of Holocaust [revision], the view which "specifically denies that the Holocaust actually happened or holds that it was in some way exaggerated".[110]

In an article for Rothbard's 50th birthday, Rothbard's friend and Buffalo State College historian Ralph Raico stated that Rothbard "is the main reason that revisionism has become a crucial part of the whole libertarian position".[111]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murray_Rothbard
When Pat Buchanan raised objections to facts regarding the Treblinka Concentration Camp's extermination of more than 780,000 Jews in the Holocaust, he was defended by none other than Rothbard. The suggestion by Buchanan that known facts in the Holocaust were fabricated by the Jewish victims is indeed anti-Semitic. Rothbard defended the indefensible.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous