Righteous among the nations!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Aryan Scholar

Re: Righteous among the nations!

Post by Aryan Scholar » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:29 pm

been-there wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:32 am
Well, if everybody in North America is forced to attend, at school, training in sensitivity in Holocaust awareness; and is taught to study the Final Solution, about which nothing was actually done by this country, or by North America, or by the United Kingdom while it was going on; but let’s say — as if in compensation for that — everyone is made to swallow an official and unalterable story of it now. And it’s taught as the great moral exemplar, the moral equivalent of the morally lacking elements of the Second World War. A way of distilling our uneasy conscience about that combat.
If that’s the case with everybody — as it more or less is — and one person gets up and says, “You know, about this Holocaust, I’m not sure it even happened. In fact, I’m pretty certain it didn’t. Indeed, i begin to wonder if the only thing is that the Jews brought a little bit of violence on themselves” That person doesn’t just have a right to speak, that person’s right to speak must be given extra protection. Because what he has to say must have taken him some effort to come up with, might contain a grain of historical truth. Might in any case get people to think about why do they know what they already think they know. How do I know that I know this, except that I’ve always been taught this and never heard anything else?

It’s always worth establishing first principle. It’s always worth saying what would you do if you met a Flat Earth Society member? Come to think of it, how can I prove the earth is round?
Am I sure about the theory of evolution? I know it’s supposed to be true. Here’s someone who says there’s no such thing; it’s all intelligent design. How sure am I of my own views?

Don’t take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the felling that whatever you think you’re bound to be OK, because you’re in the safely moral majority.

One of the proudest moments of my life — that’s to say, in the recent past — has been defending the British historian David Irving who is now in prison in Austria for nothing more than the potential of uttering an unwelcome thought, on Austrian soil. He didn’t actually say anything in Austria. He wasn’t even accused of saying anything. He was accused of perhaps planning to say something that violated an Austrian law that says only one version of the history of the Second World War may be taught in our brave little Tyrolean Republic. The republic that gave us Kurt Waldheim, as Secretary General of the United Nations, a man wanted in several countries for war crimes. The country that has Jorge Heider the leader of its own Fascist Party in the cabinet that sent David Irving to jail. You know the two things that have made Austria famous and given it its reputation by any chance? Just while I’ve got you? I hope there are some Austrians here to be upset by it. A pity if not. But the two greatest achievements of Austria are to have convinced the world that Hitler was German and that Beethoven was Viennese. Now to this proud record they can add, they have the courage finally to face up to their past and lock up a British historian who has committed no crime except that of thought in writing. And that’s a scandal. I can’t find a seconder usually when I propose this but I don’t care. I don’t need a seconder. My own opinion is enough for me. And I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, anytime. And anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line, and kiss my arse.
Christopher Hitchens talking on free speech.
Hitchens discovered in 1987 at the age of 38 that his mother secretly regarded herself as Jewish and from a line of people who so self-identify. Which technically made him also Jewish in the perception of those people who claim such abstract tribal identity. He was, as he later wrote “pleased to find that I was pleased" to discover that he was what he himself described as "a non-Jewish Jew".
That is a quote from Christopher Hitchens?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:18 am

Aryan Scholar wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:29 pm
been-there wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:32 am
Well, if everybody in North America is forced to attend, at school, training in sensitivity in Holocaust awareness; and is taught to study the Final Solution, about which nothing was actually done by this country, or by North America, or by the United Kingdom while it was going on; but let’s say — as if in compensation for that — everyone is made to swallow an official and unalterable story of it now. And it’s taught as the great moral exemplar, the moral equivalent of the morally lacking elements of the Second World War. A way of distilling our uneasy conscience about that combat.
If that’s the case with everybody — as it more or less is — and one person gets up and says, “You know, about this Holocaust, I’m not sure it even happened. In fact, I’m pretty certain it didn’t. Indeed, i begin to wonder if the only thing is that the Jews brought a little bit of violence on themselves” That person doesn’t just have a right to speak, that person’s right to speak must be given extra protection. Because what he has to say must have taken him some effort to come up with, might contain a grain of historical truth. Might in any case get people to think about why do they know what they already think they know. How do I know that I know this, except that I’ve always been taught this and never heard anything else?

It’s always worth establishing first principle. It’s always worth saying what would you do if you met a Flat Earth Society member? Come to think of it, how can I prove the earth is round?
Am I sure about the theory of evolution? I know it’s supposed to be true. Here’s someone who says there’s no such thing; it’s all intelligent design. How sure am I of my own views?

Don’t take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the felling that whatever you think you’re bound to be OK, because you’re in the safely moral majority.

One of the proudest moments of my life — that’s to say, in the recent past — has been defending the British historian David Irving who is now in prison in Austria for nothing more than the potential of uttering an unwelcome thought, on Austrian soil. He didn’t actually say anything in Austria. He wasn’t even accused of saying anything. He was accused of perhaps planning to say something that violated an Austrian law that says only one version of the history of the Second World War may be taught in our brave little Tyrolean Republic. The republic that gave us Kurt Waldheim, as Secretary General of the United Nations, a man wanted in several countries for war crimes. The country that has Jorge Heider the leader of its own Fascist Party in the cabinet that sent David Irving to jail. You know the two things that have made Austria famous and given it its reputation by any chance? Just while I’ve got you? I hope there are some Austrians here to be upset by it. A pity if not. But the two greatest achievements of Austria are to have convinced the world that Hitler was German and that Beethoven was Viennese. Now to this proud record they can add, they have the courage finally to face up to their past and lock up a British historian who has committed no crime except that of thought in writing. And that’s a scandal. I can’t find a seconder usually when I propose this but I don’t care. I don’t need a seconder. My own opinion is enough for me. And I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, anytime. And anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line, and kiss my arse.
Christopher Hitchens talking on free speech.
Hitchens discovered in 1987 at the age of 38 that his mother secretly regarded herself as Jewish and from a line of people who so self-identify. Which technically made him also Jewish in the perception of those people who claim such abstract tribal identity. He was, as he later wrote “pleased to find that I was pleased" to discover that he was what he himself described as "a non-Jewish Jew".
That is a quote from Christopher Hitchens?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Wonderful to see. Religious followers of Judaism aka 'JEWS' publically setting the record straight:

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:43 pm

-- Anonymous

permanent_denial

Post by permanent_denial » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:58 pm

been-there wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:07 pm
Wonderful to see. Religious followers of Judaism aka 'JEWS' publically setting the record straight:

Excellent example of what Gilad Atzmon describes as "controlled opposition." Just enough to keep the goyim in the dark.

The a Wizarding World of Exterminationism...
------------------------
Cremated remains of HOW MANY CORPSES (alternatively give volume or mass of cremated remains of individually identified analysis not given) has been unearthed from the three stated locations (AR camps) and definitively identified by scientific forensic analysis to be of human origin?
Nessie: NONE
------------------------
creative1: ALL conspiracies are bullshit.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:04 am

Gilad Atzmon is getting the Ernst Zündel/David Irving treatment.

I.e. Powerful and influential Jews using the judiciary and the system to financially ruin a person for exposing aspects of Jewish deceit, manipulation, control and power:
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2018/3/ ... te-support

I am being sued for libel in the High Court in England by Campaign Against Antisemitsm’s chairman Gideon Falter. I have made the decision to fight this crucial battle for freedom of expression even though this fight poses a real risk of bankrupting me and my family.

I choose to fight their suit because I believe that the CAA and its chairman and its use of libel laws pose a danger to freedom of speech and the future of this country as an open society. Enough is enough!

Mr. Falter has sued me for comments I made on my own website.

My comments were made in the context of expressing my opinion about the situation where, last July, The British Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) attested that there had been no increase in anti-Semitism in Britain, and Gideon Falter and the CAA refused to accept the CPS’s verdict. Falter and the CAA insisted that anti Semitism was on the rise. Sky news reported on the discrepancies between the findings of CPS and the CAA.

My article focused on the choice examined by Sky News between two accounts, one maintained by Falter and the CAA, an NGO that is dedicated to prosecuting antisemitism with “zero tolerance”, and the judicial approach of the CPS: a public body, subject to scrutiny and committed to impartiality.

My comments about the CAA are the basis of their lawsuit. I believe that I have the right to express my opinions on my own website: freedom of political expression is at the heart of freedom of speech. Mr. Falter claims that my criticisms of him do not amount to an opinion at all, and is seeking an order that would stop me from saying anything similar about him again, as well as paying him huge sums in libel damages and legal costs.

The CAA has contacted Jazz venues, community centres, concert halls and even overseas companies demanding that my events be cancelled. They have now escalated this battle and if they win this will ruin me financially.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 am

-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:42 pm

The ex-Jew, ex-Israeli Gilad Atzmon is really taking on the zionist promoters of hatred and their bogus 'anti-semite' smears. AND their bogus 'holocaust denier' bullshit. Quite amazing moral integrity, brilliant intellectual consistency and sheer guts. Respect!

Check out this article:

Try to figure out where Labour ends and Likud starts

https://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2019/1 ... g0Abg9eZW4
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:28 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:42 pm
The ex-Jew, ex-Israeli Gilad Atzmon is really taking on the zionist promoters of hatred and their bogus 'anti-semite' smears. AND their bogus 'holocaust denier' bullshit. Quite amazing moral integrity, brilliant intellectual consistency and sheer guts. Respect!
Yep, he's got balls like a gunfighter but being sued by the state of Israel in a country with no free speech, his chances of prevailing are beyond miniscule.

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:51 am

Gilad Atmon's role is to help the Jews control discourse on Jewish power and the holohoax.

Here's a video of Michele Renouf criticizing Norman Finkelstein and Gilad Atzmon, and it's been flagged by JewTube:

Some more on Atzmon: Gilad Atzmon Has Found His Rabbi

Faurisson was very prescient in his warning that Jews will one day take credit for uncovering the fraud of the holohoax. I was bothered when he granted an interview to Atzmon and didn't bring this up. I think it's Jews such as Atzmon who will try to bring this about.