Evidence "Holocaust" without resorting to testimony canard

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Bob

Evidence "Holocaust" without resorting to testimony canard

Post by Bob » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:52 pm

Title is clear. Do we need testimonies to evidence Katyn massacre? Do we need testimonies to evidence bombing of Dresden? Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? And so on...? Obviously not.

Exterminationists are free to present their evidence for alleged extermination without resorting to usual testimony canard or game as I call it. You know, the game in which exterminationists are throwing around some names, over and over again and when revisionists spent hours debunking their claims one after another, then exterminationists simply proclaim that all lies, nonsenses and all this rubbish were simply mistakes, errors and bla bla bla and that the essential part - people were exterminated - is surely correct and that´s enough, the problem is only in details which is normal and then they throw around some another name and the cycle starts again. This process has no end and is very efficient in avoiding the debate about non-witness stuff which is what matters here and exterminationists know it so this game is very popular.

One piece per comment and only one comment at time, no spamming, by posting in this thread you accept this rule. If you do not like this rule, then leave. Shoot.

Nessie

Re: Evidence "Holocaust" without resorting to testimony canard

Post by Nessie » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:13 am

Aktion 1005 and the attempt to hide the numbers who died.

http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/1005.html
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:17 am

Where is evidence?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:22 am

Bob wrote:Where is evidence?
Be a bit more specific please.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:24 am

I am waiting for you to post evidence, do it or leave the thread, no more trolling.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:09 am

Evidence of Aktion 1005 has already been linked to. Here is some more

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005

"The Sonderaktion 1005 (English: Special Action 1005), also called Aktion 1005, or Enterdungsaktion (English: Exhumation Action) began in May 1942 during World War II to hide any evidence that people had been murdered by Nazi Germany in Aktion Reinhard in occupied Poland. The operation, which was conducted in strict secrecy from 1942–1944, used prisoners to exhume mass graves and burn the bodies. These work groups were officially called Leichenkommandos ("corpse units") and were all part of Sonderkommando 1005; inmates were often put in chains in order to prevent escape.

In May 1943 the operation moved into occupied territories in Eastern Europe to destroy evidence of the Holocaust. Sonderaktion 1005 was used to conceal the evidence of massacres committed by SS-Einsatzgruppen Nazi death squads that had massacred hundreds of thousands of mostly Jews, as well as Roma and local civilians in Eastern Europe. The Aktion was overseen by selected squads from the Sicherheitsdienst and Ordnungspolizei."

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:15 am

Still waiting to see supposed evidence, so far Nessie has posted two groundless articles written by who know who and which lack evidence for the assertions, no evidence presented.

Anyone else want to have a go after Nessie´s fail?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:27 am

Bob wrote:Still waiting to see supposed evidence, so far Nessie has posted two groundless articles written by who know who and which lack evidence for the assertions, no evidence presented.

Here we go with the usual crap of me having to spend post after post after post trying to get a straight answer from you. Please tell what evidence you would accept, be specific.

Bob

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 am

Here we go with usual trolling. Articles based on no presented evidence are not evidence, got it finally how stupid were your responses? Stop trolling my thread with your usual tactic of plying dumb, go away troll, you have nothing to offer as a response to this thread.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Bob wrote:Here a challenge you keep dodging.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2332
Bob wrote:......go away troll, you have nothing to offer as a response to this thread.
Abused if I don't do it, abused if I do do it. Poor Bob is just full of abuse. :lol: